Steve, Stacey & Me

Story Info
New girlfriend accepts old friend into their bed.
13.6k words
4.74
9.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babaloo92
babaloo92
18 Followers

I was promoted and transferred to western Oklahoma in January. My company was opening a new location and they had chosen me as the manager of the new location. My friend Steve helped me move into my new apartment.

We had built a brand new location. We needed to build a customer base to support the addition of new divisions of our company. This was very demanding and took a lot of time. Many days I worked from 7am till 9pm or later. There was no time for a "social" life. But I saw what wandered into our store.

Summer brought out the beauty of Western Oklahoma. I continued working diligently. My boss was happy during his visits and he began sending me to help in stores that were prepping for inventories or struggling in one area or another. I was glad to do it. Got me out of my rut and I got to see some different people. Plus the company covered the travel expenses. And I took advantage of it.

Turn the calendar forward and I was in my second spring here. Flowers were blooming, the bees were buzzing and all seemed right with the world. Things were running smoothly at work but I still went home alone at the end of the day.

I was single and hadn't found anyone to spend my time with. I've never been one to go to a bar very often and the girls at work were off limits since I was a manager. There was too much invested for me to risk an attraction at work. So I was attempting to embed myself into the community, church, fraternal lodge, business club, I was in it all. Still no one to share time with. Then one evening ...

May, Wednesday evening

Laundry time came and I was using the laundromat in the complex. No one had ever been in there when I'd used it before. I was just sitting reading a book and in walked a beautiful blonde girl. I had never seen her before. Sandy blonde hair to her mid back, B or C cup breasts, 5'4ish" tall, and 100 to 110 pounds. The biggest brown eyes you've ever seen and a brilliant smile. She could have been in her late teens or her early twenties. I didn't know yet. But I would soon find out.

She said "Hi. I'm Stacey." You could tell from her voice she was a southern country girl.

"Jim," I said as I smiled back at her. I got up and crossed the room to extend my hand. "Good to meet you."

The laundry room had six washers and dryers. I was using three of them trying to get done. She used two of the remaining machines. As we continued our wash we struck up a conversation. She was twenty years old, and her apartment was literally just around the corner from mine. She worked in computer sales and had lived in the area all her life. Her Dad had a farm about fifteen miles south of town where she grew up.

The dryer buzzer went off with my last load of clothes and before I could stand, she got up and began pulling my clothes out and folding them. I told her she didn't need to do that but she said she didn't mind and kept at it. I, of course, joined her. We were having a great conversation so I hung around til her laundry was done so I could return the favor.

About fifteen minutes later, the alarm went off for her dryers. I got up and helped her fold her clothes. There were quite a few pairs of underwear but she didn't seem to mind me, a guy she just met, folding her panties. I held up a pair of peach lace thong panties and made eyes from her to them and back. She just giggled and jerked them out of my hands saying "don't you worry about that." We had packed mine up and I helped pack hers up and we sat off back to our apartments.

When we passed hers, she asked if I wanted to come in for a while. It was only ten pm or so, relatively early, so I said sure. I parked my laundry just inside her door. She had a studio apartment. Everything in one room, not much bigger than the bed. 'Kitchen' in one corner, dining table for three, if you could find another chair. The bathroom was of course a room all its own.

We sat at her table and talked for hours. She offered me something to drink and I took her up on it. Eventually she looked at the clock and it was close to three am. Both of us had to be at work at seven. She said I could just stay the night if I wanted. That's an offer I never got before and I did not refuse.

I was only wearing medical scrubs that I got when I had been a paramedic. No underwear because I don't like wearing them except at work to control things. It felt much better to me to be commando. And it certainly allowed more air flow. So my concern about going to bed with Stacey was the probability of an erection. I had no intention or thought at the time of sexual interaction that night. I was an idiot.

Stacey went into her bathroom and came out wearing a little summer sleep top, and some sleep shorts. Certainly cute but far less clothes than she had been previously wearing. My erection was coming on strong. He saw something he wanted to meet and greet and decided to make it an issue. I couldn't stop it and in my scrubs, it was going to be impossible to hide.

A little about me. I have brown hair, hazel eyes, and I'm about two hundred pounds. I'm five foot eight inches tall, and I have a thick nine inch cut cock with a big soft mushroom head. I only know how big it is because after seeing all the other guys in the showers at school, I knew I was better off than most. So I measured it to see. Not that I could share it with anyone.

Stacey's bed pushed up in the corner, one side against the wall and her headboard against the other. It was decorated all frilly and had about fifteen pillows on it. She crawled in first and threw most of the pillows on the bed between her headboard and the wall. With that we laid down and continued talking til we fell asleep.

Thursday -

Her alarm went off at five thirty am. It woke us both up but since I was between her and the alarm, she crawled over me to get to it. Unintentionally on my part, I felt her ass, no underwear, as she rubbed her tits across my chest. And her hips across my fully erect dick.

It was all I could do to remain the gentleman I was trying to portray. I was losing my mind. And my dick was marking my light green scrubs with precum. She wanted me or she was messing with me. I got up and took a step toward the door. She gave me her number and I saw her look down toward my fully extended crotch and blush. I had to go home and masturbate. Either that or I was gonna cum standing there. I still had to get ready for work too. She told me to call her that night.

Work for me that day was very distracting. I got nothing done that day. I just kept waiting for the end of the day. Finally it came. I went home and ate dinner and began watching something on TV. At seven pm I called her and we talked for about fifteen minutes before I asked her if she wanted to come up to my apartment. She said she would but she had to study for a test at work the next day. I told her I could help her study. She said she would be right up.

She came right over with her work documents. I gave her a grand tour of my apartment. It was only a one bedroom but I had a California queen sized bed. Bigger than her full. Separate kitchen and dining areas, living room with sliding glass doors to a balcony big enough for a grill and a couple of chairs. A good-sized bedroom and a large walk-in closet. In fact you could have put two of her apartments in mine. She made herself comfortable, kicked off her shoes and laid down on my couch.

I sat at her feet and massaged them as she read. She studied and I rubbed and caressed her feet and toes. I was in heaven as I have a bit of a foot fetish it seems.

I gave her thirty minutes to study and then started quizzing her. I didn't want to interfere with her work. I wanted her to be successful. So I tested her until she knew the information back and forth. I knew she would do well. I asked her if she wanted to come over for dinner the next night. It would be a Friday night and she wouldn't have to be at work on Saturday. She said yes and we talked about the menu.

Friday -

I had planned to grill some steaks, corn on the cob and a tossed salad. I stopped on the way home and got a couple bottles of wine. When I got home, the wine was iced and I cleaned up a little around the place. I took a quick shower and dressed comfortably for the evening. Shorts and a Hawaiian print shirt. No shoes. Barefoot is my preferred choice always.

I prepped the food for the meal. I wasn't going to start cooking for another thirty minutes so I lit the charcoal in the grill on my balcony and waited. Stacey arrived right on time at 6:30. Dressed beautifully in short blue jean cutoffs, a white button-up tailed shirt. She had the tails tied together exposing her smooth flat tummy. And a pair of sandals that she jettisoned at the door. Dang she looked good. Her dark tan had me wondering about tan lines and how comfortable she was naked.

She helped by making the salad as I grilled the steaks & corn. We talked about our days and our backgrounds. Dinner was good and she really seemed to enjoy it. We had some wine and cleaned up after dinner. The other night she had said her favorite movie was "Pretty Woman". I rented it for the night.

She was impressed that not only had I remembered her favorite movie, but also her favorite wine. We talked about our sexual experiences and she asked me what I did when I got home after the night I stayed at her place. I answered, a little sheepishly, "I masturbated." She laughed and said, "I knew it." I told her I didn't have a lot of experience. Stacey seemed to be a lot more experienced sexually than me. She told me she had been in a threesome before, once, with another girl and a guy. I asked her whether she would want to be a part of another ménage à trois as the focus of two guys? Thinking about my friend Steve. She told me to let her think about it. I didn't make any plans.

We settled in to watch the movie with a big bowl of popcorn to snack on. The further we got into the movie, the more it seemed that she was moving closer to me. I had my arm around her and caressed whatever my hand could reach. I was really starting to enjoy her company. Her hand had for some time rested on my thigh. She was making little circles with a finger. I was becoming more erect as the night progressed. We only made it about halfway through the movie. She raised her head up off my shoulder and looked at me real intensely, like she was trying to read me. Then, she took my hand and stood up.

"Come on." she said. And led me to the bedroom.

I didn't say anything. My heart was beating as hard as it ever had. I just followed her as she led me on. When we got to the edge of the bed, she stopped me and turned around to face me. Wrapped her arms around my neck and looked up at me. I looked into her eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Gently. No tongue. She looked up at me and smiled what you could only call a devious smile. There seemed to be a twinkle in her eye. My massively expanded cock was pressing into her stomach. As she pushed up on her toes to give me another kiss, she took one arm down and brushed my cock. After that I kissed her more aggressively than I'd kissed anyone.

Stacey began unbuttoning my shirt. I stood there, looking into her eyes. Following they're motion. When she got the last button undone, she ran the palms of her hands up over my chest to my shoulders and down my arms. Removing my shirt. I attempted helping with her top but was swatted away. She took my belt and unfastened it. My shorts dropped to the ground.

*Finally I get to see you." she said.

Standing there naked, I saw her look me up and down stopping at my cock and she grinned. She began undressing before I could begin to help her. She quickly jettisoned her shorts and shirt. Then I knew she wasn't a nudist because of her very distinct tan lines. Her golden tan was broken up by gorgeous almost alabaster skin.

"Won't need this." she said as she took off her bra and tossed it on the stack of clothes in the corner.

"And you won't need these either." I kneeled and she rested her hands on my head as she raised one foot then the other. I slid her lace bikini panties down and off one leg then the other. Brought them to my nose and took a deep breath. She smelled like peaches. I looked ahead to see a beautiful row of curly soft blond hair about two inches long above her opening. I said, "you are beautiful." And I kissed her waist.

Stacey began giggling and I looked up to see her smiling brilliantly and blushing. She was looking down at me but had pulled her hands up to her face. She seemed to be attempting to hide her chest with her arms. I stood, tossed her panties in the corner and took her in my arms. We stood together, in a naked embrace and kissed. Aggressive, hungry kisses.

Stacey broke our embrace and took my hand leading me to the center of the bed. She told me to spread my legs. I follow instructions sometimes. This was one of those times. My dick had never been as hard as it was that night. I could have hammered nails with it.

Stacey worked her way between my legs and took my cock in hand. She was being playful but she was seriously working on it. She said "I like your haircut. It's so smooth. I hate getting hair in my teeth."

"I understand, I'm not fond of it either. And it's much cleaner." I replied. I had kept my genitals bare since highschool and helped shave Steve. He liked the feeling too.

Rolling her tongue over my circumcised head, and attempting to enter the hole, she worked her hand up and down my shaft. Her other hand massaged my balls. She began taking me deeper into her mouth while she stretched her hands up my chest. All of her support was moved up so she could take me further into her throat. I rolled my head back and gripped her arms over my stomach. I really didn't want to cum as quickly as I feared. Stacey was very good. Rolling her tongue around my shaft, sucking and the pressure from her throat was about to get me there.

I asked her to give me a break and I told her to swing around the other way. She looked confused until I told her I wanted some too. Then, she giggled as she caught on to my meaning. I scooted down so she could lay over my face.

Peaches ... that's what she smelled like. Stacey was so sweet and clean. She immediately went back to her mission and I began my gentle assault on her. As I said, her pubic hair was thin, very fine and only at the top. Just over her crease. The sides around her lips or her bikini area was bare and smooth as a baby's bottom.

I kissed all around her opening but I didn't go there ... yet. I licked and kissed her thighs and the area between her holes. Spreading her butt cheeks so I could get a good taste. When I crossed her anus she raised her head up and giggled. I couldn't tell if she shaved or if she was just naturally bare but she was very smooth. I licked all around her. I nudged my nose into her slit which made her moan. With my dick in her mouth, that made me moan.

She was sucking and licking and causing me such euphoria that I nearly lost it more than once. But I wanted to save it. I wasn't ready. I licked her slit. I could tell she was gonna be tight. I worked one finger into her canal which caused her to flex her back. Then I moved it in and out several times while sucking on her clit. She was matching my ins & outs with her hips in motion. Then I put a second finger in and rubbed the rough patch under her clit. That set her off. "Oh My God! Oh my! Oh Wow! Keep doing that!". She had let my dick out of her mouth or I'd be in trouble.

Stacey began thrashing about while laying on my chest. Bucking and squeezing my head with her thighs. Slinging spit and pre-cum all over. And then her entire body tensed up hard for about twenty to thirty seconds. I'd never seen anyone orgasm that hard. After that she was completely limp. I rolled her off me so I could check on her to make sure she was alright.

She was laying on her back with her head at the foot of, and kind of hanging over the end of the bed. Her eyes were closed but she was breathing. I pulled her up, turning her around so her head was on a pillow at the head of the bed. Finally she opened her eyes. I told her I'd never seen anything like that. She said she hadn't either and that wasn't how she normally orgasmed. It was much more intense and dramatic.

"You're the first guy who's tried to find my G spot. You found it! Remember what you did!" She said as she giggled.

I told her I was proud to be her first and she snickered some more. When she came, she came a lot. I don't know if she squirted, but whatever it was, it was good.

"You taste wonderful! I could drink you every day. " I said to which she replied, "We might have to work on that!"

We were both pretty tired and even though I hadn't come yet, I was pretty sure it was gonna happen. I told her she was more than welcome to stay the night. And she crawled under the blankets. It was naptime for her. I felt like a very lucky boy right about then. She snuggled into me wrapping her arm across my chest. I wrapped my arm around her, caressing her back as she entered dreamland.

An hour or so later she woke up still in the same position. We talked for a while and she said it was my turn. She threw back the covers and I reached for a condom cause it's easier to put it away than be told to go get one. I had a full box of them. I opened it and she did the honors of rolling it down my shaft. She said "Thank you for using one." I said, " Yes Ma'am. "

She whirled around to get into missionary position with her legs spread wide. She was still very wet from her earlier orgasm. I kissed her vulva and admired her breasts. Both nipples and areolas were a very light pink. Her nipples were puffy and distended. I rubbed them and tweaked them as she grabbed my shaft and I ran it up and down her opening with the underside of my shaft rubbing her clit repeatedly. I lay on her, supporting my weight with my hands and knees and kissed her once again.

Then I moved my hips back and entered her completely. She closed her eyes, tilted her head back and moaned. I groaned as well and held my breath for a while. Holding my position still, fully inserted. I could feel something hard or rough at the head of my dick. I wanted to get used to her and let her get used to me.

She looked up and smiled as I exhaled and backed out. She was every bit as tight as I thought she'd be. To say she fit "like a glove" would be an understatement. While I was still, I could feel her muscles rolling up my shaft and I thought I could feel her heartbeat. I was completely and utterly engulfed. I had never felt more at home.

I backed almost all the way and pushed back in, I felt the hard thing at the tip of my dick again. She made a kind of grunting sound. I figured I had touched her cervix. That was something I had never felt before. She said she never felt that completely full. I guess she was at that. We worked up a rhythm eventually and I hit her cervix several times. Every time I pushed all the way in, she made that sound. I asked if it hurt, but she said no so I kept going.

We changed positions three times before I shed my protein deposit. She wanted on top and I was all for it. But I wanted to see if we could keep connected. We did! I tucked in tight and she wrapped her legs around me, locking her ankles and we rolled.

She sat up over me and rode me like a cowgirl, bouncing up and down. I played with her breasts and nipples, settling my hands on her hips. She finally lay on my chest only using her hips. I sucked on her tits and played with her ass. She came in this position. Not as hard as the first orgasm but she still left teeth marks on my neck.

After she came, I suggested another position. She stood on the floor, bent at the hips and laid down on the bed. I entered her from the rear and pounded her as best I could rubbing her back and ass. I wanted to see her face when I came. So we went back to the missionary position.

babaloo92
babaloo92
18 Followers