New York Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,605 Followers

"David was on cloud nine all weekend," Melody said. "I was too."

"Well that makes three of us," Gina said. "Sweet mother of God that was fun. Fun's not a good enough word for it, we need to invent a new word for what that was. So I take it you guys are all right with it all? Nothing weird?"

"Nothing weird honey. I can't promise you a regular thing, but I know for a fact it'll happen again. And you and me maybe more often, if you want."

"If I want? Can I come to your office right now? I'll sixty-nine you right on that big desk of yours. Fuckin' New Jersey'd be able to see us from there. We could leave your office door open too, you'd probably like that," Gina laughed.

"You're funny!" Melody laughed. "It does sound hot though. I just wanted to say hi. I've gotta go though. Meeting with the Big Kahuna this morning.

"Okay sweetie," Gina said. "I'm sending you pussy kisses through the air right now."

———————

"Good Morning Melody. With your permission I'd like to record this meeting. Sexual harassment can bite CEO's too you know. It's come to my attention there's a not-safe-for-a-toy-company video of you floating around the internet. Do you know anything about that?"

The words were spoken by Melody's boss, a serious but friendly man named Jack, the President and CEO of the company, as he switched on a small voice recorder. He leaned back in his desk chair looking surprisingly calm. Melody liked him, and she knew she had to come clean.

"Yes, I know about it. It was posted without my knowledge, and without my permission."

"I was hoping you'd say that, and I believe you. You've always been truthful with me Melody, including a few times when I wish you hadn't been. But this isn't one of those times. I'd just like to have full knowledge of this, so we can head off any unpleasantness. Tell me what you can, but I understand it's delicate, so I don't want to pry."

"Yes, well I can't really give you full knowledge without getting into the delicate, but I'm all right with that. We've known each other a long time Jack." Melody paused, collecting her thoughts. She shifted in her chair, wishing she was still wearing the more conservative clothes she used to wear. "David and I, we...our sex life has sort of blossomed. Just in the last month or so. It's sort of taken us by surprise. We've been trying new things, nothing disgusting or unsafe really, just...new. I'm afraid we got carried away and joined a private club, a place were you can...strip...in what's supposed to be a private, safe environment. David checked it out before we went, and thought it would be okay, and it was I think, except for my girlfriend's boyfriend, who she's since broken up with by the way. He shot the video and posted it without permission. Once something like that's out there it spreads to all these other sites and there's no getting it back from what I understand."

"Yes, we've had a somewhat similar situation before," Jack said. "Two actually. This modern world we live in is different isn't it? You know Melody, I'm inclined to say we ignore all this. I've heard nothing of it getting out to clients or the buyers you deal with, or anyone else within the company for that matter. I don't like the anonymous way it was brought to my attention — it smacks of a grudge, which I detest." He paused for a moment and looked at a picture on his desk of his kids. "You know all about Cheryl and me. It's my second divorce, and it was ugly, just finalized a month ago. I can tell you why my marriages don't last — I'm all work and no play. I envy people like you who seem to have such a healthy balance. You have a rewarding work life that you're incredibly good at — the best we've ever had in your position — and your married life, well, lets just say I'm envious of David. I'm assuming he's aware of what went on in the video, with your...friend?"

Melody suddenly realized Jack had watched it — the lick of Gina's ass, the big tits in her mouth, the shaky but clear zoom-in on her tongue licking Gina's pussy and the look of ecstasy on Gina's face. All of it.

"Yes. He was there," Melody said.

"Lucky man," Jack said. "Look Melody, if you have sex on a subway and get arrested I'll probably have to fire you. You know that, right? But for now, I'm calling foul on whoever tipped me off about this, and we'll leave it at that, all right?"

"Thank you Jack," Melody said as she stood to leave. "I'm embarrassed but grateful."

"If you run into any others like you out there, keep me in mind, will you?" Jack said as he walked her to his office door.

Gina came to mind as Melody walked out of the top floor office. About the right height for Jack, she thought, and feisty enough to keep up with him. On the elevator to her floor she wondered if Jack had a big cock like Gina liked. She'd known Jack for years and had been to his house and to parties with him, but this was the first time she had wondered about his cock. It struck her odd, and she put the matchmaking thoughts out of her head.

———————

As David's cock fucked her deep on the dining room table Melody thought about why playing with fire excited her so much. The lights were on and the big window curtains were wide open again, even though she understood the dangers even better after her meeting with her boss. There could have been ten guys shooting video of her through the window right then and there, but the idea just made her more excited, more wildly orgasmic. Would Jack happen upon one of those videos too? The thought launched her, and David reaped the rewards.

"Damn baby!" he said when her body calmed, her arms stretched out past her head on the table, her big tits still heaving after the massive orgasm. She gathered her wits and propped herself up on her elbows.

"I need to tell you what happened today," she said.

"Tell me everything," David said, still fucking her slowly as he softened.

"Jack's seen the video."

"What?!" David gasped as his body stopped the subtle thrusting. "That can't be good."

"He called me to his office. He was really very nice about it. Very understanding. He's pissed that someone tipped him off anonymously. I don't know who would do that. I just assumed most people there liked me, but I guess that's naive."

"He actually watched it? Oh my God!"

"Yeah, I know, right? I mean he's a good guy, but it's an odd feeling, that's for sure. I didn't tell you his divorce is final. He tried to hide it, but this one hurt I think."

"What's that, two? That's not so bad these days."

"I know. He's a nice guy. He can be intense at the office, but you've seen him at home, and at parties. I've got half a mind to fix him up with Gina."

"Whoa! Holy shit Mel! For real?"

"He said something when I was leaving, about if there were any more like me, to keep him in mind. There was some real sadness behind it," Melody said. "It's crazy I know, but they both need somebody great. I never knew his first wife, but Cheryl was not even close to great."

Melody wiggled her butt off the table. David embraced and kissed her, and they both felt the rush of being unclothed where they could be seen.

"Don't worry, it's just a crazy thought. What do you say we watch a movie naked?"

"Nice!" David said. "Popcorn?"

"Yup," Melody said. "And beer. I feel like a beer tonight."

———————

Friday evening Melody met Gina at the same bar they had been at the previous week. The incredible night of three-way sex had grown out of the good vibes and strong drinks there, so why mess with a good thing?

"I guess I don't need to ask if you've been gettin' any," Gina said. "You got that glow kiddo. You keepin' the neighbors entertained?"

"I can't seem to stop. Even after my boss talked to me," Melody said.

"Your boss? You mean the Big Kahuna?" Gina said with surprise in her eyes.

"Top floor, biggest office. He found out about Alec's handiwork. Watched me lick your pussy in living color."

"Ho-ly SHIT! Gina gasped. Are you fuckin' kidding me?!"

"In living color Sweetie."

"Oh fuck. Am I dead? Did you come here to kill me?"

"No, things are surprisingly okay," Melody said. "He likes me, I like him. It went okay."

"You mean like like?"

"No!" Melody laughed.

After two more Cosmos Melody couldn't help herself, and brought up the subject of getting Gina together with her boss.

"You ever date anybody outside of your comfort zone?" she asked Gina.

"You mean like guys who wanna tie me up and shit? I actually kinda like that."

"No," Melody laughed. "Like a rich guy, or a big executive or somebody like that."

"Nothing serious. A couple one-nighters I guess. Why?"

"I have a really strong feeling you and my boss would get along really well."

"The Big Kahuna? What are you, smokin' weed or somethin'? These fuckin' drinks in this place are makin' you do things girl!"

"No, I'm serious. He's a really nice guy. Just got through an ugly divorce, his second actually. He blames the workaholic thing, but I knew the one he just split from and she was no prize. She comes from big money, one of those 'New York royalty' types. Full of herself, you know what I mean? I'm guessing she was lousy in bed, but that's just speculation."

"If that's his type, then you really are smokin' something. Can I have a hit?"

"This morning, when we were talking about the video and his marriage breaking up, he was saying how much he envied David. There was something very deep and sad about how he said it. Anyway, as I left I got this picture in my head of you with him, and it worked. I shook it off and thought it was crazy, but the more I think about it..."

"So let me get this straight. He's already seen me naked, right? With your tongue in my puss?"

"Yeah. What's your point?" Melody chuckled.

"I don't know. The whole thing's pretty far fetched isn't it? And how does this affect you? Do you really want him pulled into your life like that? Last time I checked, you and I, we're pretty close, you know?"

"Hey, I'm good with it. Like I said, I've always liked the guy. David does too."

"All right, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued. Explain this Big Kahuna to me."

"He's about your height..."

"Whoa! Stop right there! I don't do short guys honey. I know that's a horrible, shallow part of my personality, but..."

"He makes about twenty million a year..."

"I'm listening."

"...he lives in a great waterfront house in Mamaroneck, just a short commute in to the city. He has a son and a daughter from his first marriage, they're both through college and on their own. I met the daughter one time, she's really sweet and down to earth, not like her stepmother at all..."

Melody went on with the sales pitch and Gina bought the goods. Sales was, after all, Melody's thing. Gina agreed to a date if Jack was interested. They had another Cosmo, Gina admired a few men's asses at the bar, and Melody broached the next big subject.

"David's working late tonight, preparing for court tomorrow. I told him I might stop by your place..."

"Check Please!" Gina yelled comically.

They made their way to Gina's tiny apartment, kissing softly as the yellow cab shot through the tiniest gaps in traffic.

"Your place looks so cute! New curtains?" Melody asked when they walked in.

"Cute's one way of putting it," Gina said. "Mind-numbingly small is another."

"Well I've always loved it. I could see myself in a place like this. I've always had a thing for these funky old buildings."

Melody went in the bathroom and Gina straightened up a bit, smoothing the bed, putting away some clothes. She took a big dildo out of her drawer, opened the bathroom door a crack and stuck her arm in to show Melody.

"It's Johnny's twin," Gina laughed. "Why'd you name yours Johnny anyway?"

"It's a long story," Melody said through the door. "I'll tell you when I come out."

Gina tossed the big rubber cock on the bed, and then she joined it, very carefully arranging herself so she wouldn't look arranged. The bathroom door opened and Melody stepped into the warm glow of the bedside lamp, dressed in the black bikini she wore in The Hamptons all those years ago, the one with the little yellow stripes. She looked incredible, and a wide-eyed Gina could only manage three words...

"Oh! My! God!"

———————

Two years later Melody and David were visiting Gina and Jack at their winter home in the Virgin Islands. It was a special trip to celebrate the first anniversary of Gina and Jack's marriage. David had recently opened his own law firm, so he and Melody were celebrating too.

Melody had left the toy company soon after Jack left, taking a job with a concert production company headquartered in one of those funky old Manhattan buildings she liked so much. The day she went for the interview a news story was breaking on the morning news...

"A link to numerous sex videos of an executive from a children's toy company is trending on twitter today. The company says it's taking steps to contain the embarrassment," the reporter said.

She had already told the CEO of the production company all about the scandal. He was an old friend of Jack's, and was happy to get a sales executive of her caliber, scandal be damned. As soon as she walked into the company's offices she knew she was home — the vibe was laid-back and flirty, women wearing much sexier clothes than she was used too in a business environment, men in leather pants, jeans, playful little ties and t-shirts. Music was playing. Good art was on the walls.

Jack had left the toy company with a hefty severance package. Even after the financial blow of his last divorce he was a very wealthy man. Gina's free spirit — which he fell hard for on their first date — had led to a re-think of his life's choices. He sold his big house and boat in Mamaroneck, bought a nice loft apartment in Melody and David's neighborhood and a villa on St. Thomas, with a swallowed-up-by-a-jungle feel and a high-up view of the Caribbean.

"This place is unbelievable," Melody said as she sipped a Cosmo on the front verandah, taking in the view to infinity across the turquoise water. "I'm surprised you ever come back to New York."

"I have to pinch myself every time I wake up and look out the window," Gina said.

"We could never give up the city," Jack said. "We'll be bouncing back and forth a lot I think. I hope you guys do too." He went inside for a minute and came back out. "In fact, this is for you," he said, handing a small package to Melody, "for leading me to my Gina. This place belongs to you guys too."

Inside the nicely wrapped little box was a key to the villa.

"See that little place on the side of the hill over there, the one with all the flowers?" Gina asked. "They wander around naked a lot, so you guys should feel right at home."

"And there's a nude beach not too far away," Jack said. "It's unofficial, but nice. Gina loves it, and I love the fact that she loves it."

"You mean I don't need my tiny little black-and-yellow bikini that you like so much?" Melody asked Gina playfully. "I brought it with me."

"Oh fuck!" Gina said quietly. "I don't suppose you'd like to model it for us?"

"I will if you will," Melody smiled. "Let me see what you got girlfriend. Jack can you mix us up some more Cosmos? We like 'em strong."

The men both smiled. It was going to be quite a week.

riverboy
riverboy
4,605 Followers