All Comments on 'New York: Tentacle Breeding Ground'

by worldender

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
worldenderworldenderover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi everyone! I have a Twitter now, on which I post updates on this universe's stories and other projects, plus art I make based on them and inspirations here and there. I mentioned it in my author's note, but I notice that the admins changed it to instead suggest you follow me here in Lit - which you should definitely do! But if you want real time updates and to see some lewd art, follow me on Twitter @EnderWords! There is also a non-zero chance that I will be setting up a blog/patreon in the nearish future for which to submit commission requests and donate if you roll that way :p thanks for all the feedback!

Hopefully I am allowed to share this comment here xD I am not aware of any rules prohibiting cross site self promotion - and it seems especially odd as there is literally a "Share to Twitter" button in the corner of this page, but c'est la vie I suppose :p

KybrdSmshKybrdSmshover 2 years ago

As always, just a wonderful mix of vibrant, potential sex scenes with more character development than the last Transformers movies

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a great start but I liked the last line even more.

theboss762theboss762over 2 years ago

Seriously loving this serious and this mini spinoff you made! Any chance you could incorporate more BDSMish themes in the next part to the main series? Imagining the queen taking Aluhr to her lair and having some real impact play and orgasm denial fun as punishment seems like a nice piece to add

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I need to log into my account here more often so my login is second nature. I want to make my comments more personal than "Anonymous."

I've read this and your latest story, about trapped in a hospital, and am gobsmacked! I'll use explicit words that describe exactly what's going down with your stellar tentacle fetish stories - rape, anal and oral sodomy, sperm and cumming addictions, and aphrodisiac tentacle cum drugging... ALL which stroke my Deep Fetish Psyche triggers HARD!

So well written. I'm visualizing the events as if I was viewing an A-list quality blockbuster... if cum-inducing high fetish quality. Boys/gents getting relentlessly sperm-milked and penis tendril gagged and anally plundered ALWAYS get me tingling and stroking. Can never get enough of the fetish subjugation dynamics you so arousingly present. And full, firm, stiff-nippled tits being suckled by starfish shaped sucker tentacle is another trigger. But having your fetish fantasy tentacle worlds creamed with copious cum, on and in the helpless human prey, will forever have me hooked.

I'll read more soon and comment... under my Literotica name, meaning I'll log in. I hope like hell you keep producing stories like the captured cum-milked male prey are forced to do in your tentacle raping universe.

worldenderworldenderabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback everyone :) and @Anonymous, I'm glad you've enjoyed these short stories! Hopefully the main chapters will pique your interest as well! My main aim has always been to write a story that includes both sexes in various scenarios to give a little bit for everyone, and it makes me happy knowing that so far it seems to be effective.

LionHeart1192LionHeart1192about 2 years ago

Awesome story and I can't wait to read more! maybewe get to see what happens on the ship next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous