Not Alone in the Dark

Story Info
A man awakens in a hospital infested with tentacle monsters.
26k words
4.77
37.3k
85

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
worldender
worldender
429 Followers

**Note from the author:

This is a side story set in the Earth: Tentacle Breeding Ground universe, and I recommend reading it as supplementary to the main narrative.

As of 2/24/23, I have also made some adjustments to character names:

Jean > Vincent

Annette > Marie

Genevieve > Pauline

Chanel > Celestine

Marc > Anthony

As always, thanks for reading and feedback :)

***

Vincent slowly cracked his eyes open for the first time in months, though to him it merely felt like a pleasant nap. The first thing he noticed was an unfamiliar, cloying taste in his mouth, and that his heart rate was oddly elevated despite his body being at rest. Disoriented, he shifted his eyes around the dark chamber he found himself in, his stiff body unable to move from his strangely moist but comfortable bed. His scattered thoughts slowly knitted themselves together as he began to make out the shapes around the room. It was all coming back to him now.

He was in the coma ward of one of Paris's oldest and finest hospitals. The rare neurological disease that had plagued him for all forty-three years of his life had finally progressed enough to force him to enter a medically induced coma in order to prevent more permanent damage to his body. He wasn't sure how long he had been out, but surely this was a sign that his research assistants had finally proven themselves competent and successfully completed the cure he had devoted his life to developing.

This flash of hope only lasted for a moment. Something was clearly wrong. The room was unusually dark. Either it was nighttime or something thick was covering the windows, but regardless, no lights were on, and missing were the expected sounds of beeping equipment and bustling hospital staff. What he heard instead was a strange combination of grotesque, wet squelching sounds, erotic moaning, and... a woman's giggling? Surely some whore nurse hadn't turned off the lights to have her way with one of the other comatose patients?

Feeling some strength finally returning to his muscles, Vincent weakly turned his head to get a better view of his surroundings. A slowly blinking red light on the wall, assumedly some sort of emergency power system, periodically illuminated the room... no, the hellscape. Each flash painted the interior a bloody crimson and cast long, black shadows that wiggled and danced as if alive. Vincent's eyes widened and he attempted to gasp, but he suddenly noticed that his mouth was covered in some sort of organic oxygen mask that was hanging from the writhing ceiling.

A man of a lesser mind might have immediately panicked, but Vincent remained motionless, analyzing the situation and attempting to draw clues from the nightmarish environment. Clearly, some sort of biological warfare had occurred since he had fallen unconscious, or possibly a new, invasive species had been discovered. A virus, perhaps? The unearthly sight of squirming tentacles weaving along the slime-covered tumorous growths emerging from the walls pointed towards an extraterrestrial origin. Not something too hard to believe possible. The fact that he could still breath unhindered through the obstruction in his esophagus certainly indicated something beyond human understanding.

Streams of mucus-like fluid oozed and dripped from every fleshy surface, with slimy strands webbing around each piece of furniture as if spun by a drunken spider. All around the room, several occupied beds divided by curtains could be seen barely peeking out from the pulsating organic masses around them.

All of the other people in the ward appeared to be sleeping - or more likely, in comas - and they all had the same tentacle covering their mouths as Vincent. For the first time, he realized that everyone was nude, including himself. He could see a few pairs of naked breasts gently rising and falling with steady, sleeping breaths, and semi-erect penises whose shadows mingled with those of the swaying tentacles. It was an oddly hypnotic sight, and not one that Vincent necessarily found unpleasant.

Suddenly, the man in the bed across the room from Vincent violently bolted upright, a look of confusion and panic contorting his face as he desperately screamed into the tentacle covering his face. He frantically clawed at the tendril in an effort to remove it from his mouth, but the more he tugged at it, the tighter it appeared to grasp his sweating cheeks.

Vincent was surprised that the man had such energy despite having no doubt been in a long coma just as he had been. Were his muscles not atrophied? Come to think of it, Vincent's own body felt rather healthy as well. He attempted to twitch his toes and found that his body responded. He couldn't imagine therapists and doctors still visiting in a clearly derelict place like this in order to exercise comatose patients while they slumbered. Just what was going on here?

Vincent was about to reach up and investigate the tendril in his own mouth, but froze as his eyes spotted a change in the scenery around the other, flailing man. Unseen by the man, several tentacles had grown out from the wall behind him. Suddenly, they clasped around his arms and neck, yanking him back down onto the mattress and binding his limbs. He struggled pathetically, but it was clear that these creatures were far more powerful than a fully-grown male human.

The slightly deranged female giggling Vincent had heard earlier suddenly bubbled out again from behind the curtain next to his bed, followed by the sound of footsteps moving across the squishy floor towards the bound, shaking man. An attractive woman entered Vincent's view. Her long black hair and pale skin were caked with a viscous slime, which glistened in the eerie red lighting. Something was very off about her - not the least of which was her clothing.

To Vincent's amusement, she was completely nude from the waist up. Her large, plump breasts jiggled softly as she stepped over a growth on the floor, before one of her hands reached up to begin eagerly fondling herself. The masturbating woman was most likely either a nurse or a doctor, as evidenced by the tattered scrubs barely covering her legs, but she was clearly not in the state of mind required for administering proper medical care.

Several slippery tentacles appeared to be twining up from under the waistband of her pants, gently caressing her toned stomach while visibly writhing around between her legs as well - no doubt causing considerable sexual stimulation. Vincent watched in fascination as the seemingly possessed nurse stopped next to the terrified man's bed.

"Finally... another one of our patients is back with us..." the woman said in a slurred, giddy voice. "It was starting to get lonely with just the two of us. Isn't that right, Mademoiselle Laurent?" Vincent could hear another woman's muffled, desperate groaning coming from the other side of the curtain next to him. "Now that you're awake, Monsieur Guay, we can proceed with the next steps of your... rehabilitation... so you can begin to offer your body in service to our loving Queen."

Queen? Was England responsible for this? No, that was absurd to think. France and the UK had been allies for years. There were certainly other monarchies, but it was hard to think of any that could topple an entire country like this, unless this phenomenon was simply centered on the hospital? That was unlikely as well, given how the power grid was apparently failing. The more Vincent observed, the more bewildered and curious he became.

He stared in wonderment as the nurse pushed her slender arm nearly elbow-deep into the squirming walls above the other man's bed. When she withdrew her limb, grasped in her hand was a thick, wiggling tentacle that extended out from the wall like a living firehouse. The man began to whimper and scream as best he could, his eyes wide with terror, as the woman guided the tendril towards his helpless naked body. As the light flashed again, Vincent could briefly see a devious, hungry grin splitting the nurse's face under her lust-filled eyes.

"Shhhh... hush now. Be a good boy for me and don't wake the other patients." The nurse whispered, running her fingers along the man's quivering cheek, down his abdomen, and finally coming to a rest just above his now solid erection. The man's eyes followed her fingers as they teasingly glided up his throbbing length before grasping it firmly in her hand.

"Mmh!! MMMMH!" The gagged man cried, seeing that she was lowering the tentacle towards his helpless member. The tip of the tentacle suddenly opened up like a small mouth, and thick strands of mucus began to ooze out of it. As it got closer and closer to the man's precum-leaking glans, small feelers began to excitedly extend out of the gaping tentacle orifice and twine around the sensitive flesh.

The man watched in horror as the nurse giggled and pulled her hand away. She resumed fondling her own breasts while she watched the tentacle use the feelers to slowly pull itself further and further down the man's twitching cock until the entire shaft was engulfed in the warm alien flesh. The tips of the writhing feelers could still be seen tickling the skin of his balls, eliciting whimpers and moans from the man, whose efforts to resist were slowly beginning to melt away.

Soon, his body began to spasm and a thick fluid could be seen gushing from within the tentacle and down to his balls, covering the bed with juices. The strange appendage was clearly milking the man's semen, though for what purpose Vincent couldn't begin to imagine. The nurse, seeing that the man had reached orgasm, reached down and gently squeezed his wet, glistening balls, rubbing them tenderly with her thumb.

"That's my good boy..." She cooed. "Let out all that delicious seed for your queen and enjoy your new purpose in life. I will make sure you are always happy in my care." She giggled and bent over, licking and kissing the man's testicles while the tentacle continued to drive him into a sexual frenzy. She let one of her hands slide down into her waistband and began eagerly masturbating herself, uttering lewd laughs of pleasure as she watched the poor man twitch and jerk with each powerful climax that wracked his body.

Vincent couldn't believe just how many times the gentleman was able to ejaculate. He was no stranger to men who boasted of a high virility, but this seemingly complete lack of a refractory period was something else altogether. In fact, it didn't seem like it was only the man whose sexual drive had been enhanced. Vincent felt the tendril in his mouth begin to pump a sweet juice down his throat, and he noticed a growing warmth in his loins. The tentacles were apparently secreting some form of aphrodisiac - and powerful one at that, as Vincent was becoming progressively more aroused by the second. This was a problem.

From what Vincent could tell, those who were still asleep only showed signs of mild arousal, however the man being toyed with by the nurse had grown an admittedly impressive erection almost as soon as he had jolted awake. To Vincent's consternation, his own manhood was twitching and approaching full-mast as the intoxicating drug worked its way into his system. He could pretend to be asleep as long as he wanted, but Vincent had little doubts as to what would happen if the fanatical nurse were to notice his plainly exposed boner. One of the curses of being a male was threatening to doom him.

While Vincent desired nothing more than for that slutty mynx to come and press her plump tits around his cock, he still managed to keep hold of his senses, though it was only a matter of time before his concentration broke and a noticeable flow of precum would begin to trickle down his now nearly rock-hard shaft. He needed to distract himself... to override his heightened reproductive instincts.

He clenched his fist as hard as he could. To his surprise, his fingernails - much like his hair - were still a similar length to what he remembered from before he fell into the coma. Somehow, they hadn't grown in that interim. However, they were still long enough to penetrate into his palm, allowing the tiniest trickle of blood to escape and seep into the slime-covered bedding below. The pain nearly made him wince, but he remained motionless and allowed his mind to focus on the sharp sensation and away from his demanding genitals. His erection didn't subside completely, but it did lose some strength, starting to slowly wilt just as the nurse stood up straight.

The other man's head had been completely wrapped in tentacles, depriving him of his senses as several more milker tentacles slithered up onto the bed and began to take turns suckling at his spasming, gushing penis. Clear sacs along the walls began to fill up with thick, whitish liquid that appeared to be liters of human cum, but Vincent didn't have much time to investigate. The nurse, finished playing with the helpless man, tenderly stroked his inner-thigh with a slender hand and spun around to face Vincent, who quickly closed his eyes and continued the losing battle of ignoring his libidol. Seeing the woman's voluptuous boobs swing freely as she had turned around towards him hadn't helped matters much.

"Oh?" The nurse said. Vincent could hear the soft sound of her footsteps slowly approaching his bed. "For a moment, I thought I saw one of you naughty boys getting hard. Did the sight of my cute ass turn you on?" She giggled and came to a stop next to Vincent. "Was it... you?"

Vincent tensed, waiting for her to assault him, but nothing happened. Cracking an eye open, he saw that the woman had pulled back the curtain next to him and was inspecting another man in the adjacent bed. She traced the long nail of one of her fingers along the sleeping man's semi-erect shaft before suddenly spitting on the tip, rubbing the saliva into his flesh until it glistened.

"If you are awake, I need you to let me know, okay?" She pouted. "I don't like when patients misbehave. Why don't we test to see if you are ready?" The nurse pulled a thin rag from within her tattered pants and dipped it in some slime that had pooled on a nearby surface. As she let the excess fluid drip off of the rag, she used her other hand to guide a small tentacle from the bedpost towards the man's cock, where it wrapped around the base and held the partially erect member straight and taut.

"No man can resist this... so we will soon know if you're awake and ready to continue your treatment," the nurse murmured. She held the slippery cloth with both hands, pulling it tight around the man's glans, before beginning to aggressively polish the exposed, sensitive tip. Her hands blurred back and forth as slimy lube spattered into the air. Despite her powerfully scouring the man's cock head, held in place by the tentacle, he didn't flinch at all. Clearly, he was still comatose. The nurse continued to torture his glans for another minute to be sure, but gave up soon after. "Still resting peacefully, I see. Hopefully you are dreaming of the pleasures that are soon to welcome you."

She sighed and suddenly jerked her head to look at Vincent, who had just barely managed to close his eyes again. Seeing the lewd sight had made him lose his focus and he could feel blood rushing to his penis even as it continued to bleed from his white-knuckled palm. The nurse clicked her tongue in disappointment.

"Mmm..." She muttered, " Perhaps it was this handsome patient who was stirring?"

Vincent sensed the woman moving towards him and then felt soft skin brushing against his abdomen. This was the end of the line. If she abused his glans in the same manner as the other man, Vincent had no hope of staying still. He heard the nurse chuckle gently dip that accursed rag of hers into slime just next to his head.

Suddenly, a woman's distant, high-pitched shriek cut through the throbbing, squelching sounds from the living walls. In a heartbeat, the nurse jerked away from Vincent's sweating body and sprinted out of the room. It wasn't until the sounds of her crazed cackling began to fade that Vincent opened his eyes again.

Though the nurse was gone, the tentacles around the room were still wiggling, and the man across from Vincent was still being tightly restrained and stimulated. The man had ejaculated so much cum that it had not only leaked out of the tentacle sleeve and onto the bed, but was also starting to pool on the fleshy floor, where it was slowly being absorbed into the organic, pulsating mass.

The man wasn't the only one being molested. The woman on the other side of the curtain next to Vincent suddenly started to groan and violently struggle, causing her bed to shake and cabinets along the wall to burst open, loudly spilling their contents onto the floor. As if attracted to the din, several tentacles that had been languidly hanging from the ceiling suddenly lashed out at the thrashing woman. Though Vincent couldn't see what was happening, they had clearly managed to subdue her. The muffled moans and rhythmic, wet sounds emanating from beyond the curtain gave Vincent a pretty good idea of the woman's fate.

Vincent had held on as long as he could, but the erotic sights and sounds around him, coupled with the powerful drug entering his system, had finally forced his cock to become fully - painfully even - erect. If the nurse returned, he would be immediately exposed. He had to act... but how? Not only was this infernal tentacle still lodged in his mouth, but it was clear that any loud noises or struggling would attract the unwanted attention of the grotesque tendrils that were innocently draped around the room.

Suddenly, his eyes caught something glinting next to his bed. On his bedside table was a pile of various medical instruments: cotton swabs, wooden sticks, sealed needles, and the like, which had fallen from the cabinets thanks to the woman's flailing. Looking up, Vincent noticed that thin tendrils and membranes had already started to re-grow over the opened cabinet doors, likely having been torn when it was forced open. It didn't seem like anything else would be falling through them any time soon, so he had to work with what he was given.

A lone scalpel was lodged blade-side down in a fleshy growth, which had started to leak an orange fluid, but had already started to regenerate from the cut and was beginning to wrap around the metal handle. Vincent inwardly admonished the carelessness of whatever staff member had left a blade in a scalpel like that, but also thanked that person for this bit of serendipity.

As slowly as he could, Vincent reached his arm out towards the tool, weaving his steady hand through the gaps in the web-like organic strands that surrounded his bed. Just as Vincent was about to grab the scalpel, a tentacle he hadn't noticed suddenly slithered up onto the table. He froze as the questing tendril wormed its way towards his fingers, but it seemed to just be investigating the objects scattered about, and was not targeting his limb.

Seeing an opening, he swiftly grasped the scalpel and yanked on it. At first it seemed as though the membranous growths on the tool would hold strong, but with another tug, he managed to remove the scalpel from its slimy resting place and ever so carefully withdrew his arm until the scalpel was at his side.

Vincent wanted a moment to calm himself, but that didn't seem possible given how his urge to masturbate was growing more and more demanding by the second. He felt like if he didn't empty his swollen balls soon that they would explode, and a copious amount of precum was already coating his twitching shaft. There was no guaranteeing his sanity for even another minute, so he sprang into action without hesitation, swinging the sharp blade of the scalpel up and severing the tentacle around his mouth.

worldender
worldender
429 Followers
123456...8