New York: Tentacle Breeding Ground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan watched in a combination of fascination and horror as several fleshy tendrils began to explore Lydia's curvy, bound body, slithering down her blouse between her breasts and up her pant leg. She moaned and squirmed at the touch and shuddered slightly as one of the tentacles tore her suit jacket off.

Her white blouse was drenched in sweat and the orange juices that had spilled from her mouth, leaving it nearly transparent and allowing for her lacey black bra to be clearly visible beneath the thin fabric, which fought valiantly to contain her large breasts. The buttons on her blouse were already slightly straining to contain her bosom, so the tentacles required little effort to yank the garment apart, causing the buttons to pop off and scatter on the floor.

Her chest heaved as she panted and Ryan stared at the large globes only a few feet from his eyes. He barely even noticed that the tentacles had started to undress him as well, feeling a slimy tendril run down the back of his underwear, between his crack, and up over his hardening cock. The tentacle that was still between Lydia's deliciously inviting cleavage wrapped around the center of her bra and pulled it loose, allowing her ample tits to burst out into view and revealing her tender, light brown nipples to Ryan's curious gaze.

He felt his shirt and pants tear away from his skin as he wordlessly watched two tentacles descend from the ceiling, aiming for Lydia's stiffening nubs. The tips of the appendages stopped just in front of her nipples and slowly squelched open to form the now familiar starfish-shaped suckers. They lingered there for a moment, drawing both Ryan and Lydia's eyes to them, before they suddenly latched onto her taut peaks. She threw her head back and screamed in ecstasy - or so Ryan thought - as they began to knead her breasts in rhythmic, pumping motions.

As her head fell forward again, he noticed that her eyes were drawn down to his crotch. He hadn't even realized that the tentacles had removed the last of his clothing and that his genitals were now proudly on display in front of his boss. He was about to say something in protest when he felt a tiny prick in his neck. Looking over his shoulder, he noticed a tentacle with a small needle on the end exiting his skin. Lydia appeared to have also just undergone a similar injection.

Immediately, he felt his pulse pounding through his cock and balls as his shaft swelled up to its maximum size and his testicles began to ache as if from days of constant blue balling. He let out a howl of surprise just before a tentacle of his very own thrust down his throat. He could feel a warm, sweet fluid filling his mouth and stomach and his vision started to become blurry. The world around him began to fade and all his senses became focused on his penis - every small touch felt like an explosion of fireworks under his sensitive skin.

He felt himself get placed on the floor and his limbs become entangled within the tentacles covering it. He couldn't move an inch, but he didn't have the will to do so anyway. His attention was solely on the throbbing in his burning cock and Lydia's spread legs, which were now dangling above him, though still clothed in the bottom half of her suit.

The tentacles swiftly took care of that impediment. He watched as feelers rose up from around him and into Lydia's pant legs. He could see them squirming under the fabric before they suddenly expanded and caused the garment to burst apart, covering his face and chest in their scraps. Her toned legs shivered as the tendrils covering her calves and thigh writhed and slid all over her skin, removing her already nearly destroyed stocking and making their way up to her crimson panties that were already completely soaked with her juices.

A tendril playfully pressed up against Lydia's soft mound and rubbed against her through the thin cloth. She groaned from the stimulation and Ryan could feel his precum oozing down his hard shaft and pooling around his balls. After a minute of devilish teasing, the tentacle finally grasped her dripping panties and pulled them off, giving Ryan a clear view of her surprisingly well-trimmed pussy. He had assumed that as a virgin she would be unshaven, but appearances must have meant a lot to her - even where other people couldn't see.

Her slit was already gushing, and drops of pussy juice rained down onto Ryan's quivering abdomen and cock, causing him to gasp and nearly cum from that sensation alone. He felt like he was on the verge of losing his mind if he didn't reach orgasm soon. He panted and moaned as he tried to shake his hips, hoping for his throbbing cock to make contact with something - anything - with which to offer slightly more stimulation.

Several cilia-covered tentacles seemed happy to oblige. They quickly wrapped tightly around his desperate manhood and began to swirl around it, brushing just under his sensitive glans. He mutely cried out in pleasure and began to suckle on the tentacle in his mouth as he felt something prodding at his anus. A sudden, warm wetness coated his puckered hole before a tendril easily pushed inside. It curled up and began to vibrate against his prostate - eliciting a yelp as an entirely new world of stimulation opened up to him.

He was so overtaken by the powerful waves of pleasure coursing through his ass that he didn't notice that Lydia was being lowered down towards him until he felt the wet tips of her womanly lips brushing against his over-sensitive cock head. He craned his neck to get a better view as feelers began to spread her pussy lips apart. The tendrils stroking his cock didn't let up, but did work to position his rod so that it perfectly lined up with the entrance to her swollen cunt.

He blinked, realizing what was about to happen, and looked up at Lydia who was gazing down at him with lustful eyes - orange fluid still dribbling down from her mouth. He thought she smiled at him for a moment. All at once, the tentacles dropped her just enough to allow for Ryan's entire length to become completely engulfed by Lydia's tight pussy. The two of them shook and moaned loudly as they mutually popped their cherries.

Ryan could feel the heat of her perfectly tight ass against his balls, and he knew that they both were savoring the sensation of the tendrils massaging her moist inner walls and his pulsating shaft at the same time. Suddenly, the feelers around his cock began to vibrate, causing him and Lydia to writhe and snort helplessly as pleasure crashed through their sweating bodies. The tentacles holding Lydia aloft began to rhythmically raise and lower her pelvis along his shaft, forcing her to fuck him. Neither of them seemed to mind, however, as she hummed happily and he gurgled in approval.

Soon, the familiar sensation of building pressure began to rise in his genitals as Ryan's first climax of the day drew near. Judging by the way that Lydia's pussy was hungrily clenching around his cock while dripping even more juices, he assumed that she was close too.

Let's cum together... He thought. Even if this is our life now... even if we are trapped here forever... at least we have each other... And then he came harder than he ever remembered having done before. His balls tightened and his cock twitched madly as he felt a seemingly endless rush of cum shoot from deep within him, filling Lydia's spasming cunt and mixing in with the vibrating tentacles that were still rapidly twisting around his girth.

His warm semen mixed with Lydia's juices as she squirted for nearly twenty seconds, resulting in his throbbing cock and balls becoming completely coated in the bodily fluids. To Ryan's mild surprise, his penis showed no signs of softening, and the tentacles continued to play with their two bodies as they pleased - forcing a dozen more orgasms out of the both of them before a tendril made its way over Ryan's face.

As he felt that strange ichor begin to cover his limbs and then tentacles engulf his head, he made sure that the last thing he saw was Lydia's beautiful, drooling face, contorted in rapture. As his world was plunged into darkness, all he could focus on was the pleasure rushing from his abused cock and ass, all the while smiling happily to himself with the knowledge that at least the pussy devouring his cock was that of his crush.

Or at least, it was for now. There were many other women down in the hive with them, and all of them had pussies that needed filling - a role that he would be more than happy to play as the alien nectar within his system eroded his mind and pushed his thoughts towards considering how to better serve his new alien masters... and the answer was not flashy presentations about quarterly reports.

As pockets of resistance began to crumble around the city, a hushed, unearthly quietness descended. Slimy ichor and pulsating tentacles lined the streets, as a few helpless people remained trapped in the fleshy masses - bound and spread for easy, endless breeding. Gentle moans and groans could still be heard from within dark buildings, and the occasional scream of a newly captured human being stripped naked and dragged away were among the only sounds that disturbed the peaceful concrete jungle. The tentacles would make sure that from now on, this would truly be the city that never sleeps.