Newfound Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane laughed before she shook his hand. "Great to meet you and thank you so much for this opportunity," she said.

"Any friend of Evan's blah, blah. You don't have a problem with her being half naked do ya?" Mike asked, gesturing to Lisa.

Jane glanced at Lisa, who put her hands on her hips, smiled, and looked towards the ceiling in a pose. She chuckled and said, "No not at all, but I have to know why you would reject a woman like her so many times."

Mike grumbled before he began, "There's a 17 year-"

"SIXTEEN!" Lisa corrected him.

Mike glared back at her comically while Lisa just innocently batted her eyes at him. Turning back to Jane he compromised, "16 and a half year difference between us. This place is different during summer, but it's still a small town. Things get spread around quickly. Owning a business while people think you're some creep taking advantage of a 19-year-old could lead me to have to move. Though I love her and she'd be coming with me."

Jane said, "I personally have no problem with you guys. I mean you look like Evan's older bro, not his uncle so it's just not weird to me. What about...Sorry, it's none of my business," Jane shut her mouth.

"No, it's okay. Speak your mind," Lisa urged her.

"Do you guys experience any backlash? I'm asking in case this is supposed to be on the down low or something."

Mike groaned, walking off to the kitchen. Lisa took over, "Everyone at work is okay with it. I've had a pretty obvious crush on Mike since I was a little girl, so no one was surprised. The only person who has a lightning rod up his ass about it is my father. But I don't live under his roof anymore so he can go back up a toilet with his opinion."

Jane and Evan laughed while Mike came back out with a cup of coffee, kissing Lisa on the head.

Mike said to Jane, "I'm sure Evan told you everything but I like repetition. I'm assuming you came here because you need the cash?" Jane nodded. "Good, you'll certainly earn some. There will be days off which I encourage you to treat like a vacation, as that's the point, yeah? You get your pick of the rooms on the second floor, hell no one else is going to be staying here so take a different room every night if you want. There's a big ass breakfast every morning right here and all other meals are free to you at the House. Oh, and watch out for the bedroom facing the garage. If you leave the curtains open, Evan might be peeping on ya."

"Why would I have to peep on her when naked girls are just popping out of your room? No offense Lisa," Evan defended himself.

"None taken," she said.

Jane gestured to all three of them, she said, "I have to say, I love this whole situation and I feel ten times better about this than I did a couple days ago."

******

Evan and Jane unpacked before they headed to the House, what employees and regulars called the place. Jane experienced no pressures her first night, as she was only being trained. The other bartender/ chef, Scarlett had taken Jane under her wing. She had worked there since the place opened 15 years before. She was an older woman and tough as nails; Jane admired her almost immediately.

There were three other waitresses that night. Jenna, Cindy, and Blair were all very welcoming; though Blair seemed to be particularly edgy with her. Evan was running around the place, listening to Mike explain any new additions or ideas he had as they went along. As it got later and Evan was caught up with business, he stole her away from Cindy who was showing Jane her tables.

"Take a seat. What'll ya have?" Evan asked her before heading behind the bar.

"What's your favorite drink?" Jane asked when he was back in front of her again.

"Actually, you wanna know another secret about me?"

"Yes, in fact, I do," she responded, playing along.

"I only drink hard liquor during the summer; here basically. And my favorite is a rum called Kraken." He lifted a bottle up to show what he was going for.

"I'll have what you're having then," she requested.

Evan poured their drinks and they touched their glasses together before taking their sips. "So what's your impression now? Still, think someone's going to sell you into sex slavery?" he joked.

Jane looked around with a smile on her face. "This place is better than I imagined," she said.

Evan saw her walk into the restaurant suddenly. Jane followed his gaze to see a hot little curvy redhead scanning the place looking for someone.

"I'll be back in a few okay?" Evan told Jane.

She nodded and he left to meet up with the girl. Jane didn't bother pretending she wasn't watching their interaction, spinning around in the stool. As soon as the redhead spotted him, she screamed, "Evan!" causing Jane to wonder just how many girls would be screaming that during the first week. Unlike the first girl, this one was dressed in short shorts and a see-through white shirt which told everyone she was wearing a green bra. She jumped him in the middle of a few crowded tables, something Evan seemed to be just a bit annoyed with.

"That's Maggie. 120 pounds of bitchy, psycho, slut," Lisa clarified from behind the bar.

Glancing back, Jane asked, "So what, is she like Evan's summer girlfriend?"

"No way, Evan wouldn't have it. If Maggie had her way that's what it would be. They hook up with each other as well as other boys and girls. But Maggie will catch a girl eyeing him sometimes and she jumps all over him to scare them away."

Jane nodded, knowing quite a few girls like that. "How bad is she exactly?" Jane asked, understanding possessive and entitled girls very well.

"She wouldn't or couldn't physically harm you, but she may make a face like she's gonna shit herself," Lisa said, giggling before she finished.

Jane laughed as well. "Should I go over there?" she asked, more hoping to be dared.

Lisa leaned over the bar to conspiratorially whisper in her ear, "Ask him what YOUR plans are tonight."

Jane shot her an evil grin before walking off towards Evan. Lisa watched from the bar as Scarlett came up next to her. "At least she's got balls," Lisa said, knowing she was watching too.

"Maybe so, but if she hurts Evan, they'll never find the body," Scarlett affirmed.

Lisa held her fist up and Scarlett pounded it before walking away.

Jane walked right up to Evan purposely ignoring Maggie she asked him "So what are our plans for the night?" She winked so Maggie couldn't see to assure him she was just fucking around. Maggie stared at her, offended, and made a noise like she was clearing her throat to spit on her. Jane looked at her with an expression that said, 'What the fuck is your problem'.

"We have a welcome home party for us actually. I forgot to tell you," Evan answered, smirking.

Maggie pushed between them. "I can just give you your welcome home present before the party then."

Without even looking at Jane, he said, "Well yeah, of course." He smiled and she popped up to kiss him on the cheek.

"Text me when you're ready to get off," she said before turning back to glare at Jane. She looked her up and down like she was sizing up competition before walking off.

"You are such a guy," Jane said knowingly.

"Hey, in my defense she gives really good...Welcome home presents," he joked.

"I'm sure she does. Is there really a party?"

"Yeah, but it's not until Friday. It's for you too, like a welcome to our world," Evan informed her.

Evan didn't need to text Maggie since she had been waiting around. Maggie wasn't being extremely obvious but Jane still noticed they kept making eye contact more than normal.

As they closed up, Evan approached Jane. "You going to be good without me?" he asked.

"Yeah, Lisa already invited me to drinks back at the other house. I think she likes me."

"I'm glad to hear it. I'll either see you later or tomorrow then."

"Hope you enjoy," Jane teased him. She watched Maggie practically drag him out by the hand.

Maggie led him across the lot to his place. When they got to the top of the stairs, she even took his keys from him to unlock the door herself. They stepped in and she went straight for his fridge. Evan was a bit annoyed with how she made him feel like they had just walked into her apartment. Knowing what was coming, he decided not to mention it.

"You want a beer?" Maggie asked.

"I would love a beer, thanks," he said sarcastically.

"Well, sit down," she ordered him.

Evan complied, sitting on his couch. He was used to Maggie being bossy. He always shut her down when she got out of control, but occasionally he let her get away with it. She always showed her appreciation whenever he did.

She handed him his beer. Standing there, she chugged half of hers on the spot. She placed the bottle on the floor away from them and kneeled down between his legs. She couldn't wait, undoing his cargo shorts. Trying to rip them off in a way that told Evan to stand back up, he did, she pulled them and the boxers down as he stepped out of them.

Maggie was licking his shaft before he even sat back down. She rubbed her face against it as he watched it grow to full hardness. She licked all the way back up, just when he thought she was going to suck him in, she licked back down again. She knew how to take care of him so he simply sat back and relaxed. She licked and sucked on his balls as she jerked him, all he did was groan in response.

Licking her way back up, she went slower as to tease him more. Evan knew that meant she was about to get to it. Sliding her hand up his sac, she circled the base with her thumb and forefinger. She smiled up at him before she circled the head with her tongue, going right down onto his length. He watched as every time she went back down, her tongue darted out ahead of her mouth licking anywhere she could reach.

"Fuck, I needed this," Evan told her. Maggie had been giving him welcome home head for years now, sucking it just the way he taught her. He had a secret tradition that went along with it. He would save up his cum for as long as he could, usually a week's worth, just to watch her struggle with his large load that first night. It was payback for the many times she had purposely fucked with him or pissed him off for whatever reason she had.

She pulled him out of her mouth long enough to say, "Blondie doesn't do it for ya?" She went right back down on him so he would be less likely to respond.

It took Evan a few moments to compute what she said as she worked him ever harder as a distraction. "Jane's just an old...uh...friend. Fuck yeah. She needed a job, so I helped."

Maggie pulled off again, "Yeah right," she said before going back down.

To her surprise, Evan pushed her by the forehead and pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Listen to me. These welcome back blowies were your idea. While I'm very appreciative of the things you do to me, or for me, this is just a casual thing, during summer only. I've said it so many times before and apparently, I have to say it again; you have a fucking boyfriend!" Evan exclaimed, highly irritated. Both of them were surprised at how fast he got soft.

"But it's different-" She tried to protest, but stopped when Evan held his hand up saying he didn't need to hear it again.

"I know, you're in an open relationship, which is the only reason it's cool that we hook up. But the simple fact that you have a boyfriend at all means I cannot take something between you and me seriously. You fuck other guys during summer you know I fuck other girls. Interrogation is not what I want to deal with my first night back; actually, I don't want to deal with it at all during summer. So for like the 248th time, can you be okay with that?"

"Maggie sat back on her feet before saying, "I know, I'm sorry, you know I'm not always happy with Tom. If I had it my way, we wouldn't be in an open relationship, but we are. I guess...I just get lost in you, like the fantasy that we're together during the summer even though we're not."

Evan almost went off on her when she said that but he understood all too well. Navigating sex and relationships on the lake could be particularly difficult for locals. The vacationers never cared as they were always about to leave. He definitely felt for Maggie, however unhealthy her fantasy was, sometimes people needed a good fantasy to keep them going.

"I get it, Maggs. I really do," he said as he brushed some of her red hair out of her face.

"I'll try to back off, okay?" she told him.

"There is no try," he joked.

"I will back off, I promise. But, just out of curiosity, what's the deal with Jane?" she tried to look cute and innocent so Evan would know she really didn't mean anything by it.

Evan rolled his eyes even though he wasn't really upset. "I've gone to school with Jane since 1st grade and we've barely ever talked until a week ago. She's desperate to make some money this summer so I invited her. And before you ask any more questions, I'm sure she's planning on fucking her own tourists and locals, she's not interested in me at all."

Maggie reached out to grab his flaccid cock again, running her fingers up and down it. Evan smiled approvingly at her as she leaned forward testing to see if the conversation was finished.

With her lips wetly on his pole, she asked, "Can I keep sucking it now?"

"Please?" Evan asked happily.

Maggie giggled before grabbing his cock, aiming it back at her mouth, and sucking it in. He watched as she pulled him in, forcing her face down to push him deeper as she easily got him hard again. She actually liked giving Evan head as she was a fan of his cock. Soft, he was maybe four inches but hard it was somewhere around 7. When he got more excited, it also seemed to get twice as thick too.

She had to open her jaw a bit wider as his pleasure built up. Gripping him more firmly at the base she pulled back again to lick all around his head. He was at full strength so it wouldn't take much longer unless Maggie decided to draw it out. All Evan needed to do was place his hand on the back of her head and she pushed herself down on him. She had never been able to deep-throat him because of his fat dickhead but it always felt incredible in her pussy.

Gagging, she backed off to catch her breath. When she caught it, her eyes shimmered with lust before dropping her face back down on him. Evan couldn't hold back his moans of appreciation, thinking how that was the definition of head. He felt that familiar feeling while Maggie felt him thicken even more.

"I'm close," Evan huffed out.

Maggie's bobbing increased speed with any part of his cock, not in her mouth being jerked off. Evan's eye's rolled into the back of his head getting ready to blow an 8-day load in her mouth.

"Now," he warned her. She went hands-free, sucking him as hard and fast as she could. Evan let out one loud moaning sigh as he started to cum. Maggie had to back off him a bit at every spurt, his cum filling her mouth so quickly that she had to open her lips around him to let it out. While Evan always wished she would swallow, there was something so sexy about watching it spill out of her mouth and drip down his shaft.

Maggie kept at it for half a minute after he finished. Pulling off him, she grabbed her beer, took a swig and swished it around in her mouth. Then she spat the beer-cum mixture back in the bottle as Evan had seen her do many times before.

Jane walked back into her room from her shower, dropping her towel as soon as she closed her door. It was a tradition for her at home, if her bedroom door was locked, she was naked inside. The air felt a bit stale so she opened the window, stuck her torso out, and felt the lake air wash around her damp hair and nude form. Suddenly, she realized anyone outside could see her and she looked around in a panic. Luckily, that side of the house faced away from her new workplace, and the parking lot was far enough away you couldn't see anything anyway.

Despite Mike's joke, she took the bedroom facing the garage as it was the furthest from the stairway, and easiest to access the bathroom. She definitely wanted to see the inside of Evan's apartment as it was sure to have a great view, being surrounded by windows. That's when she noticed Evan sitting on the couch with Maggie between his legs. She was about to give them their privacy when she noticed Maggie wasn't actually doing anything and they were instead arguing. Jane wondered if he was getting shit for inviting her up there with him until she started blowing him with fervor.

"Go, Evan," Jane cheered him on. She knew that was when she should walk away, but she didn't, staying until the very end. Afterward, she was so horny she knew she'd jump the first cute guy that looked at her that weekend.

******

Almost two weeks later, Jane arrived back home for her second weekly checkup on her dad. He was healthy enough but she had been the mother of their house since she was 11. She found him at their family's garage, where she and her two youngest brothers had worked as well. Once her dad saw her, he walked right outside into the lot towards her.

Jane sped up getting ready to hug him, when he asked, "What the hell are you doing back here?"

She stopped dead in her tracks at that. "I told you I was coming home once a week."

"And I told you it was a waste of gas," her dad said as he held out his arms anyway.

They hugged and made their way in towards his office. Sitting down at his desk, Jane's dad stared at her suspiciously.

"What?" she asked, nervously that he knew about something she thought she got away with as a kid.

"Why wouldn't you want to stay up at a beautiful lake all summer long, working, getting a tan-"

"I barely ever tan," she interrupted.

"My point is, you're a gorgeous young woman, and this is your last summer vacation. Yeah, you have a job, but you have a chance to have a hell of a time up there. Instead, you're coming back down on your days off. Do you really think I'm just going to drop dead? I'm not that old."

"I really am partly homesick. Mostly it's because I've always known one day Jessie would burn the house down. Maybe it hasn't happened because I was here? Adam's friends are worse than he is. And you're at the garage more than the house," she said gesturing to the cot in the corner of his office.

"You know, Adam may be a year older, but he looks to you for answers. Not only does he take after you in some ways but he picks up where you leave off, every time you're gone," he explained.

Jane had always gotten along better with Adam than any of her other brothers. Still, she was surprised that he had accepted her responsibilities in her absence.

"Alright, I'll try to chill out," Jane tried to appease him.

"Yes you will; lakeside. This is your last visit home. I'm officially kicking you outta the house until September." Jane gave her father a look of horror and he continued, "Don't look at me like that, I still love you. I just want you to have a life outside of this garage. Can you do that?"

******

JULY

*******

June flew by as it always did. The fourth of July was complete madness for anyone that worked at the Lake House. While Mike had thrown his own party of sorts for the locals, it was a business tradition to make tourists feel like they were lucky to be in on a private event. While it was still a party for employees and their families, they were still working to an extent. Up at the lake, the 4th lasted practically a whole week; it was almost over.

It was the Friday the 6th and things were just barely starting to die down when a family of four sat in Jane's section. As soon as she greeted them, the son Todd ignored his family, openly flirting with her. Jane kept it professional in front of them but if he made a move without them around, she was going to let it happen. The last guy she had sex with was her ex; almost a month and a half ago. She wasn't familiar with the idea of casual sex in the traditional sense but it was going to happen sooner than later.

123456...9