Newfound Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel blushed and said, "Well, the bartender from last night, the one that tried to break up the fight? The young one..."

Jane knew where she was going. "That's Evan want me to go get him for you?"

A few minutes later, after Jane had dug through Rachel's shyness, she knocked on Mike's office door.

"Come in," Mike hollered.

Jane walked in, stood up straight, pretending to be a soldier she said to Mike, "I have urgent news concerning Evan's virginity." Mike broke down in laughter while Evan shook his head at Jane for the good burn.

When Mike calmed down again, Jane explained to Evan, "That twin, Rachel is at the bar asking for you."

"Oh? Sweet, I was a little disappointed she didn't stick around last night. Do you know when she's leaving?"

"Tomorrow afternoon sometime," Jane informed him.

"Well, unless she wants to hang out later tonight, or tomorrow morning before she leaves, I can't," Evan said ready to move onto the next order of business.

That's when Jane saw the old Evan coming back. She wanted to kick that version of him in the balls. Fortunately, Mike did it for her, verbally.

"Evan, you're fired," Mike told him in absolute seriousness.

Evan looked at his uncle like he was crazy. "Excuse me?"

"You're fired until tomorrow afternoon. You go and show that girl a good time; you might even have one too."

Evan protested, "I can't leave. It's the Saturday after the 4th and every Saturday in July is-"

"Not your problem until tomorrow at 2," Mike confirmed.

Evan stared at him, looking back to Jane as if she would actually take his side. Finally, he gave up when he said, "Fine, but I'm taking the boat." He grabbed the keys off the hook in the office and left.

Jane was a little bothered still by what she saw. Luckily she was comfortable enough with her boss to ask, "Mike, just now Evan acted like the Evan that I used to know. Like, rest of the year Evan, I guess. What's that about?"

Mike took a look at Jane to evaluate her intentions before he responded, "He feels responsible for everything sometimes. It's not his fault either just he's so used to picking up other's slack everywhere else. Sometimes he slips back into it. But you and I, we just stopped it, got him to have some fun. That's all he needs.

Jane nodded, considering what it would be like to deal with him back home.

Evan took Rachel out in the boat on a vague tour of the lake. Their first stop was a tire swing by a bridge near the lake entrance to all the renter's cabins and houses. Evan was happy to see that once Rachel took her clothes off, she was much less shy. She had dark brown hair, freckles, and once you got to know her, a bubbly personality that was more excited about her future than annoying to others. Probably somewhere around 5'6-7, she managed a curvy, yet athletic figure; accentuated by a skimpy orange bikini.

Rachel was already having more fun with Evan on her forced family vacation than at any other point. She wished early on that she had met him sooner, or she was staying longer. She was a fun and sweet girl, Evan considered if they had met back home, she would be the type he'd ask out and take seriously. Having years of practice, he reminded himself that she was leaving the next day, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to show her the best time he could.

They moved to a deeper spot on the lake, where they could anchor and swim. Rachel felt like she was in some dirty teenage romance novel around Evan. She hoped it was the kind where he turned into a beast at night. Their flirting became more aggressive until she moved things along by climbing back onto the boat as sexily as possible sticking her ass out to him. Instinct made Evan follow the sway of her hips.

Once he climbed on board, Rachel was sitting there waiting for him. She drew him to her with her finger and when he was close, she grabbed the waistband of his bathing suit to pull him over to the seat next to her. Evan's ass had barely touched the cushion before Rachel's tongue was in his mouth. She made her intentions known when she grabbed his hand and pushed it roughly into her tit. Though her aggression was new he still didn't expect her to grab his cock through the suit.

Backing away, he said, "I really like where this is going but we probably shouldn't do it here. Too many boats going by, you know?"

"Yeah, I figured. I just wanted to show you where I hope this ends up. I've had such a great time with you already," she explained.

"Well, I'm glad to know it," he said, giving her a quick kiss. "When do you need to get back to your family?"

"Not until tomorrow before we leave. Not that we have to hang out until then..." she began to get shy.

Evan heard what she said as well as what she wanted to say. "Alright, here's what I'm thinking. We head back to my apartment to shower-"

"Together?" she asked slyly.

"Sounds good to me," he said, smiling. "After the shower, we can head to the restaurant and grab dinner, on me. Then we can hang out for a bit, have a few drinks, and later head back to my place for the rest of the night?"

Rachel kissed Evan before she said, "That sounds like a fantastic plan." She seemed to be thinking something over until she continued, "I'm not sure if I should ask you to tone it down a bit. Not that you've done anything wrong, more like everything right. I might expect a lot more from the boys back home after the way you treat me."

Evan was very flattered and said, "Maybe you should."

The temporary couple headed back to Evan's place to shower. There were roughly 10 minutes of cleaning with another 20 of groping. Rachel insisted on lazily stroking his slippery length the whole time, making dirty comments about how much more excited she was for that night because of it. Evan moved his hand to her pussy to tease her back, the moment he touched her clit she let go of him telling him she wanted to cum. A few minutes later she came harder than either of them expected, her screaming deafened him from bouncing off the walls in the small space.

Next, they went back to the House for dinner. Evan found it pretty strange, being a customer on a busy Saturday night. From that perspective, ideas poured into his head. He would have to convince Mike to do the same sometime to see what he came up with. There were a few times during the night where it had become particularly busy and he had to resist the urge to help out.

The interaction between Rachel and Evan appeared not to faze anyone except Jane. If anything she was curious how this could seem like a really good first date, all leading to her leaving the next day. What would happen one day when the girl wanted to stay?

After midnight, Rachel was ready for Evan; more than ready in fact. She was practically on top of him as if contemplating fucking him right there in the booth. The girl really knew how to tease him, slowly grazing the outline of his cock through his shorts keeping him hard. She brought him up to his tipping point; he needed to be inside her.

"Wanna get outta here?" he asked her as she nibbled on his earlobe.

"Very much," she said lustily.

They both speed-walked across the lot to Evan's pathetically unable to stop touching each other along the way. Rachel stripped off her shirt on the way up the stairs, removing her shorts once inside the apartment. Back in her orange bikini, she watched Evan kick off his shoes and rip off his shirt. She undid her top, revealing her delicious globes to him again. She stepped up, undoing his shorts for him.

"I want you to know, I've never given a blowjob to a guy that wasn't my boyfriend," she admitted, pulling down his shorts.

"You don't have to," he said as a formality.

"Evan," she pulled down his boxers, kneeling down with them, his cock popped up in front of her face. "I really want to suck your cock. I want to make you feel good, the way you've made me feel all day.

Without any more hesitation, she wrapped her lips around his meat, massaging the tip with her tongue. Evan sighed, placing his hand gently on the back of her head encouragingly. Rachel came out of her shell, drooling on his shaft, sporadically deep-throating as much of him as she could with her hands on his thighs. The sloppy sounds of her sucking were music to his ears along with her moaning more than he was; she really did want to suck his cock, he realized. Neither had noticed nor cared that the door to the apartment was still wide open while she fellated him a few feet away.

After however long, Evan was as hard and wet as he could be. She gave him one final lick before standing.

"I want you to fuck me like I've never been fucked," she urged him, untying her bikini bottoms and dropping them to the floor.

"I'll do everything in my power," he assured her.

They kissed as Evan directed her with his hands on her hips towards the couch. When they stopped, Rachel turned around, climbing over the couch into the doggy position. She smiled mischievously back, bobbing her ass at him in case he needed more convincing. Evan wasted no time dropping to his knees, devouring her little peach like a starved man.

"Oh fuck, I was so hoping you'd do that, mmm," she purred.

Evan felt the same as her, wanting to make her feel as good as he could. He would never see her again after the next day, but he derived a strange pleasure at giving a girl a hopefully memorable experience. Evan could not hold back a prideful grin at how she screamed when he sucked on her clit for the first time. She pushed back into his face, hinting for him to tongue fuck her; he did. Rachel giggled and squealed whenever his tongue traveled up, circling her ass, another thing she wouldn't have let anyone else do.

"Please, fuck me, Evan. I need you," she begged him.

Silently, he stood and aimed his pole at her opening.

Momentarily she wondered if he would even fit inside her but she shook the thought deciding that she'd make it fit. She didn't need to tell him to go easy, knowing she was in very good hands. He eased the tip against her until it popped in causing Rachel to take in a deep breath. Freezing, he waited for the go-ahead to venture deeper. When she nodded, he pushed all but one inch of his length into her opening in one long, slow stroke.

"Fuuuuck...I've never felt so full," Rachel said happily.

"You're so tight," he commented, gently easing in and out.

"You're not exactly average size, you know," she teased him. Evan grinned at her compliment.

After a couple minutes of getting used to him, she commanded, "Faster." Evan complied, gripping her backside and finally starting to fuck her like she wanted. A continuous string of obscenities flew out of her mouth as Evan tried to hold in his laughter at the fact that she hadn't said so much as 'damn' or 'hell' the entire day. The way she backed into his groin, trying to give as good as she got, rallied him on. At the sight of her creamy pussy making a mess on his cock, he knew the first round wouldn't last much longer for him.

Across the yard, Jane stepped into her bedroom after the long Saturday shift. Pulling her work shirt and bra off was the highest priority. She opened the window facing the garage to feel the breeze against her bare chest, her new tradition, only to be treated to a view of Evan pounding away at Rachel bent over the couch. Only the shades facing the restaurant and parking lot were usually closed; Jane wondered if Mike's warning of bedroom choice was due to Evan's apparent exhibitionism. She rationalized that playing with herself while watching two hot people fuck was just so much better than porn, so she pulled her panties off.

Leaving on the short black skirt she bought just for work, she kicked off her sneakers and relocated the chair in her room to face out the window. Thankful that Evan faced away from her, she imagined it was just another sexy stranger as she ran her fingers between her lips. Masturbation had become a routine for her on the lake. She played before breakfast, after work at night, and sometimes even snuck off in the afternoon to cum anywhere she could get the privacy. The real live porn couldn't have come at a better time as Jane was already soaked.

Rachel was super cute and she had admired Evan's ass on a few occasions; never before that summer of course. The two of them together was just so needy and raw that it would be stupid to waste such a show.

Evan was fucking her as hard as he could and he needed to know what to do. "Where do you want me to cum?" he asked.

"Anywhere but...Inside me," she huffed out, ready for a third and much bigger orgasm of her own.

Evan could feel the way she tensed up, gripping him tighter somehow. He picked up the pace, the tiny bit he had left, desperately trying to make her cum so he could too. She had stopped swearing only grunting or moaning then, completely lost in pleasure. Evan adjusted his angle in some way that caused the fat head of his dick to continuously bump into the most perfect spot inside her. Rachel felt as if she exploded into a thousand pieces as her orgasm rippled through her entire body.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" she screamed as her fingers dug into the back of the couch. She resisted collapsing like she desperately needed to stay in position for him to finish.

He didn't make her wait, pulling out, he said, "Yes!" blasting his cum all over her asshole and mound. It was a surprising feeling but definitely not an unpleasant one for her. She felt so naughty feeling him drip down her thighs, hoping he wasn't finished with her for the night. When Evan finished sharing his load with her, he ran to get a towel and clean her off. Once she was spotless, she rolled over onto the couch, feigning exhaustion.

He smiled down at her, catching his own breath. "You can sleep here tonight if you want. I want you to I mean," he told her.

She opened her eyes and asked, "I would love to spend the night, as long as you want me."

"I want you, Rachel. If you're up for it, two more times tonight and again in the morning?" he teased.

"Mhm, I'm game. We'd better get started," she played along. Evan picked her up off the couch causing her to giggle. On the way to his bedroom, she admitted, "I'm never going to forget this day Evan. I want you to know that," she said with a small amount of love in her eyes.

"That's exactly what I was going for," he said before kissing her and throwing her onto his bed.

Jane had had a small orgasm just from watching them both cum. It didn't stop her from being highly irritated that they were taking it to another room that she couldn't see into. Instead of ruining the mood, she closed her eyes to replay everything she had seen. Slipping her fingers inside, she drew circles around her clit with her other hand, getting right back into it.

At first, her reimagining had her joining in with them. Rachel ate her out while she watched Evan barrel into her from behind. She was grinding her pussy against Rachel's face, pulling her head into her mound by her hair. She added a third finger to her wetness and as if some switch had been hit, Rachel disappeared and it was Evan fucking her. She could even hear the sounds of him slapping into her.

"Oh Evan," she groaned out loud.

Her thoughts were a mess after that. "No, not Evan, you're just friends. You don't want him that way. You don't...I don't...Fuck, I don't fucking care," she thought.

"Yes, fucking Evan, fucking fuck me," she squealed, at the onset of her own strong orgasm. Her fingers moved in a flash and she pressed directly on her clit to push herself even farther. The spasms folded her up in the chair with her knees near her head and her toes curled on the edge of the seat. As she came down, her knees would jerk back towards her chest occasionally, causing her to smile at the intensity of it all. Finally, she sat back in the chair like a lump, looking out at the star-filled sky.

She decided thinking about Evan fucking her in no way broke any rules. It was just the fact that he was off limits that turned her on so badly, that's why she did it. Yes, she was attracted to him, but no good would come from doing anything more than fantasizing.

*******

The following Tuesday Jane finally caved in. She needed to have sex, comfortable, familiar sex; with someone, she knew longer than a week. No more failed attempts to hook up with strangers. The time for pride was over, it would never happen again after anyway. At 2 O'clock in the afternoon, she texted Chad, to come up to the lake.

"We are never getting back together. I cannot forgive you for what you did to me & I will not. One time only offer tonight, you come to Newfound Lake in NH, sneak up to my room & fuck me...For the very last time. You tell no one or I will tell my brothers what you did."

She didn't want anyone to know how low she was about to sink, regretting the text immediately. He had texted her less as summer went on, which was exactly what she wanted by ignoring them all. Still, she wondered if he wasn't going to post it online behind her back. He would make an even bigger fool of her than he already had.

"Anything, I miss you, babe," he responded.

Jane rolled her eyes and started her response angrily a few times before deciding on, "Last fucking time. And look up the directions to the lake before you respond so you know what you're in for."

It took him longer to get back to her so naturally; she assumed it was due to the stupidity. He bitched about the 4-hour drive back and forth but ultimately said some things about her having the perfect pussy, which swayed his opinion in the end. She gave him the address restaurant with explicit instructions to text her when he arrived and GPS the drive so he'd get there no earlier than 1:00 in the morning.

Jane sat in her bed, waiting for her ex to show while listing to music and smoking in her room. The feeling of the breeze from the water coming through her open window was hypnotic. After a while she had almost convinced herself the wind was speaking to her, she was that high.

"Don't fucking move!" the wind said.

Jane giggled for a few seconds before her eyes shot open. She went to her window and saw who she assumed was Mike, holding a shotgun on who she assumed was Chad.

"Mike I know him, I'll be right down," she yelled out the window. Jane Rushed downstairs to the front door, where Lisa watched through the window. Lisa tried to warn her of the intruder situation but Jane said; "He's my ex." Opening the door, she continued, "Moment of weakness."

Lisa joked to herself, "This week on Lakeside!" before following to watch the events unfold.

Mike still held the shotgun on Chad, so Jane repeated, "Mike, he's my ex. I invited him here."

He lowered the shotgun. For whatever reason, Chad kept his hands up. Without looking away from him, Mike asked, "You're allowed to have visitors. He didn't have to sneak in."

That is when Evan joined the scene to which Jane rolled her eyes. To Mike, she explained, "I was embarrassed to be hooking up with a shitty ex. Put your fucking hands down," Jane directed towards the intruder.

Mike chuckled, "Fair warning, I'm pretty sure he pissed himself when he saw the gun."

Jane glanced at his crotch and the light that Lisa had turned on illuminated his pathetic predicament. She shook her head and asked him, "Are you serious?"

"What the fuck else am I supposed to do when someone pulls a gun on me," Chad defended.

Jane laughed, "Not piss yourself," she taunted. Shaking her head, she continued, "It was a mistake to ask you to come. You should go." Lisa stood beside her for silent support. Evan looked on, impressed.

Chad was not happy with that. "I drove three hours up here. I'm coming in," he threatened. Mike raised the shotgun back up to him, causing him to revert back to his small self.

123456...9