Newfound Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane smiled, fully realizing she was, in fact, a part of the family up there. "Look, it was a mistake to tell you to come. I was so horny it affected my common sense and my self-respect." Glancing back down to his crotch she added, "More to the point, when your vagina wet itself, mine dried up."

Mike, Evan, and Lisa all cracked up on impact while Jane took in the feeling of telling the prick off.

"You're a fucking bitch!" Chad proclaimed. That time, Mike cocked the shotgun. Chad finally ran away.

The four of them laughed together as a team. When it died down, Jane apologized, "I'm sorry about that."

"No need, that was thoroughly entertaining," Mike said.

"I think we've all been there," Lisa assured her.

Mike and Lisa retired back into the house while Evan waited for their privacy as Jane appeared to need to tell him something. When the coast was clear she said, "You were the main person I was trying to hide that goon from."

Evan was surprised, "Why? I don't care who you...You know," he shyly said.

"I know I just didn't want to hear how dumb I was being because I was fully aware of it."

"Jane, I'm really not that judgmental. You guys haven't been broken up that long so I get the need for something familiar. Personally, I hope you would never date the goon again after what he did to you. But it is what it is."

Jane was so satisfied with her new best friend that she rushed over to hug him. He squeezed her, picking her a few inches off the ground to show his love. She sighed, squeezing him back.

"I'm definitely keeping you around when we go back home," she promised him.

Evan smiled, hoping she meant that. "I'm glad to hear it," he said, squeezing her again.

Jane choked back a moan, without thinking she leaned up and kissed him sensually on his collarbone. She was about to do it again to his neck when she jumped away.

"Fuck, I really need to get to bed," she tried to play off what she had done.

"Yeah, I hear you. Goodnight Jane," Evan said, turning to go back to the garage.

Jane watched him take a few steps before heading back inside too.

"Oh, and sometimes all I need to get things back into perspective is...You know, rub one out, get the poison out," Evan offered a bit awkwardly.

Jane smiled at him giving her masturbation advice. "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," she said. Every night she was alone that summer she had been doing something of the sort to please herself. Whatever she was experiencing was an entirely new condition that had yet to be diagnosed.

*******

Jane was learning her way around the bar, finally, when a big football player type walked into the Lake House on Wednesday afternoon. He scanned the room, settling on approaching Jane.

"Excuse me, is Maggie around?" he asked.

"Yeah, I saw her somewhere earlier," Jane told him, thinking nothing of it.

"Which tables are hers? Or, what section?"

Jane confusedly said, "She doesn't work here, or at least she hasn't this summer. As far as I know, she's just a regular."

It was the guy's turn to be confused. Jane looked around, spotting Karen, one of Maggie's friends. "That's one of her friends over in the booth in the corner. She's probably over there," Jane pointed out to him.

Tom, Maggie's boyfriend, made his way over to the booth.

"Maggie...Maggie...Maggie," Karen tried to warn her.

Arriving, Tom looked across the table to see Maggie's red head mashed up against some guy, obviously making out. To make matters worse, from his angle looking down on them he could see his cock was out with Maggie's spit-lubed hand pumping it.

"Maggie!" he screamed in what almost sounded like horror.

She whipped around, recognizing the voice. Her expression was certainly horrified as he had never come to find her there before. Attempting to hide the cock, in case he hadn't already seen it, she cupped her hand over it, pushing it down. Horrific, was exactly how Maggie would forever think of that day; the way she gripped the other guy's end caused him to cum right there in her hand out of fear. The guy made girly sounds, letting out his orgasm as Maggie tried to hide her hand still under the table.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me. Did he really just cum?" Tom asked.

"Tom, I..." Maggie was in shock.

Tom turned to leave followed quickly by Maggie pulling on his arm to stop him. He pulled away from her, "Don't fucking touch me with another guys cum on your fucking hands you psycho slut." He looked around to the twenty or so people in the Lake House. "It all makes sense now. The reason behind you always bitching, and accusing me of cheating; you're the cheater so you dumped your guilt on me. What a piece of shit," he snarled at Maggie.

The ejaculator disappeared during the commotion. Tom only waited to see what Maggie would say, when she didn't say anything, he walked out. Maggie stood there stunned, tears streaming down her face as she watched her life collapse under all of her lies. A few people began clapping to shame her further.

"Enough!" Evan yelled at them in an uncharacteristic move. The place went quiet. He stepped up to Maggie and she refused to look him in the eyes. He took his time to gather what he was going to say; the first few things that came to mind were possibly a bit too harsh.

"So you were never in an open relationship, huh?" he asked as calmly as he could. She didn't respond so he continued, "Get out."

"What, for how long?" Maggie asked, panicking.

"I don't care. I don't want to see you for a while," Evan growled.

Maggie retained as much of her dignity as possible after everything by holding the rest of her tears until she left. Most started to clap and cheer for Evan but he shut it down once again.

"Cut it out," he snapped, turning to walk back to the office.

Jane got the feeling not many had ever seen Evan that angry. She decided Maggie got off a little too easy, following her outside to the parking lot. Jane got her attention by calling out her name. Maggie stopped but didn't turn around.

"You're a real piece of work you know that?" she said, realizing that she was treating Evan like he was one of her brothers in the same situation.

Maggie turned around, whimpering with tears running down her neck. "Can you please not right now. This is already the worst day of my life and yes I know it's all my fault. Just please, some other day you can say whatever you want; please not today," she begged.

"Okay," Jane said, backing off. She actually had some sympathy for the girl. Maggie turned to walk away but Jane spoke up again, "I know you're feeling really shitty right now but you can use it to change things. You can be different; make your own second chance."

Maggie looked back at her, nodding in understanding. She felt Jane had possibly gone through something similar. Jane watched her walk away, realizing that was her years ago.

Later that night after close, Evan sat in his beach spot, trying to forget what had happened that day. Having the next day off, he decided to work on a hangover for the morning. He felt for Tom, Maggie's very exclusive boyfriend, but she used and lied to him as well.

Just when he was about to go to that negative place, he got a text. His phone was face down on the table beside him so he couldn't immediately see who it was. There was a sick feeling in his stomach that it was Maggie, or worse, Tom because he knew about them. Not knowing was always worse than knowing so he grabbed it, being highly relieved.

"Want some company?" Jane had texted.

"I wouldn't be too fun to hang out with tonight," he texted back.

"I doubt that," Jane said from right in front of him, startling Evan.

"Fuck, don't do that," he began to protest until he noticed her.

Jane held up a 6-pack of his favorite beer as a gift so she could stay; it was the last thing he noticed. She wore a tight brown vest that covered less than a sports bra with only two lazy buttons holding it together between her breasts. Below that was a pair of skimpy short jeans that he hadn't seen before. Even her dirty blond hair looked different somehow, maybe curlier? The fire reflected off her long legs all the way down to her bare feet.

"Evan, are you checking me out?" she asked, happily.

He glanced up to find her expression was as flirty as her tone. "How could I not? Are you going somewhere?" he asked, still looking her up and down.

"I am, here, that is if I'm welcome," she asked, holding up the beer.

"Please," he said, gesturing to the chair next to him.

She placed the beer on the sand between his feet before she turned, moving the other beach chair closer to Evan's. She sat down slow enough that he noticed the bottom of her butt spilled out of the shorts and the dimples on her lower back he always loved to see. She smiled as if thanking him for his reaction. They shared a few beers, talking about anything and everything but that day. Both had the next day off, so there was no limit to the night.

"Hey, can I get some rum," she asked, diverting from beer. Evan grabbed the bottle, filling 1/4 of the small glass, and handed it to her. She downed it and offered her glass back to him to fill it again. He did with the same amount and she downed it again, this time giving him back the glass.

"You're either about to go skinny dipping, or you have something you want to say," Evan commented.

Jane giggled, saying, "Dare me to skinny dip? I love being naked when I'm sober so that's nothing."

"I'd settle for seeing you naked, you don't have to go in the water," he replied, waiting to gauge her reaction.

"Are you flirting with me?" Jane asked, thinking it odd he would choose that night specifically to start.

"I am, but only because this is the first time you've acted flirty with me. So what's the deal?" he asked like a friend would.

Jane flushed, asking, "Am I really being that obvious?"

"Not really, just noticeable, that's all," he eased her into it. If she wanted to fool around, he was ready for it.

Jane looked at him sheepishly. "We get along well enough I've been thinking we could...Have pity sex this one time."

"Wow pity sex...That's such a turn-off," he stated, a little offended.

Jane panicked at him taking it the wrong way. "No, no I meant you could pity me. Fuck, I'm making this so awkward. Look, what Maggie did was fucked up, and she deserves a swift kick in the cunt for what she did to you and other guys. But I don't pity you for that; I only wish it hadn't happened to you." She gathered her courage before she continued, "I meant you could take pity on me for not being properly laid in longer than I care to admit."

Evan realized he had gotten a bit defensive after the earlier revelation about Maggie. Deciding to recognize Jane's vulnerability with him, he switched tactics and said, "Oh, yeah. If that's what you mean, I'll pity the fuck out of you...Fool."

Jane laughed to his relief. "So you can do this just once right?" she asked.

"Just once, as in this one night?" he asked

"Yeah, I...We both have tomorrow off so, that's what I was thinking."

Evan could tell she had put some thought into it. "Yeah, one night only, I can do that. Honestly, I've been having some thoughts about you, you know, impure ones," he joked, winking at her. "I've been thinking maybe a night with you would get it outta my system," he explained.

"Yes, that's it for me too. We're definitely on the same page," she said excitedly.

Evan grinned, looking down he collapsed the armrests on both of their chairs between them, turning them into one larger chair. Jane was clearly impressed.

"Oh, that's cool and smooth," she declared, sliding over closer to him.

He put his arm around her bare waist, feeling a jolt of excitement at what was about to happen, but mainly about who it was. "Anything I should know before we begin?" he asked.

"My safe word is 'Banana Slug'," she teased, staying in the moment. Jane also felt nervous about being with him. She could never tell Maria that she did what she swore she wouldn't.

"I love that show," he said before leaning in slowly and kissing her.

Jane responded right away, kissing him back sensually. How many girls had he kissed on the lake over all those years, she wondered. Placing her hand on his chest, she finally admitted to herself how firm of a body he had. Their tongues massaged one another's as she slipped her hand up his shirt to feel his skin. Moaning into his mouth at the contact, Evan pulled away from the kiss to remove his shirt.

Jane blatantly checked him out, biting her lip. She brought her eyes back up to his to watch his reaction as she undid the two flimsy buttons holding her tiny vest together. It opened in the middle but not all the way, being held in place by her hard nipples. Evan wanted to see them, opening the vest the rest of the way he grazed the pink nubs with his thumbs. Jane sighed at the lovely touch.

Moving things along, she slipped the vest off. Evan was on her in no time at all, sucking a nipple into his mouth, pinching the other lightly with his fingers. Jane started to giggle but it quickly turned into a groan at the attention he was giving her breasts. She ran her hand through his hair, urging him on. He kissed up towards her neck while he groped her.

"I was totally going to kill you if you tried to skip foreplay," she admitted huskily.

"No way, that's half the fun," he said, kissing her flushed lips again.

Jane slipped her hand right up Evan's loose shorts, finding his hardening cock right away. Teasing the head with her fingertips caused it to twitch; Evan sighed, Jane giggled. Whatever Jane was doing was making him hypersensitive. The way her fingers wrapped around his shaft, gently tugging on it, only to glide to another spot and do the same. Feeling wetness on the tip of his cock, she spread it all around his head with only a finger.

"Whatever the hell you're doing feels amazing," he told her with his eyes closed.

Jane was glad she already had such an effect on him. "I'm just playing with it, teasing you, that's all," she said.

Looking down, she noticed it looked just as hot as it felt. His end stuck out of the bottom of his shorts with the strong outline of the rest of the log of flesh clearly visible through the fabric. She briefly contemplated teasing him for his skimpy shorts but the easy access was a big turn on for her. All she had to do was lift the leg hole up to his waist and it was revealed to her.

"Well, well, congrats Evan," she complimented him.

Evan rolled his eyes. "C'mon, it's not like a porn cock," he said. While he loved his penis, he very oddly got embarrassed and modest whenever a girl said something about it.

"Haven't you seen any Casting Couch porn? Most of those guys are below average, I guess so they don't scare the girls off. Yours is slightly above, but not too much because that's actually a thing for some girls. But this," she wrapped her finger and thumb firmly around him. "You're pretty thick, and I'm looking forward to that the most. Honestly, I kinda want to see how much it weighs," she half-joked.

"Hey I'm just happy you're happy," he said, trying to divert her analytical side.

"Oops, I'm talking too much," she realized, moving her head down to his lap.

She brushed her hair to the opposite side so she could watch his reaction and he could watch her. Laying her head on his thighs, her mouth was only an inch or so away from the trunk of his dick. Her tongue snaked out to have a lick, Evan's mouth opened but nothing came out. Inching closer, she sucked sloppily on the underside of his shaft, finally getting a groan out of him. Licking his length a few more times, she teased the tip before backing off again.

"You're gonna return the favor, right?" she asked him lustily.

"Looking forward to it," he said which was very true.

Jane's green eyes sparkled before she opened her mouth wide, taking in the first few inches. Evan groaned louder when she tightened her lips around him and started to suck. Her fingers lightly stroked the rest of his length as she went down on him lovingly. She went slow, deliberately licking his shaft in the most pleasurable ways. He was solid faster than expected; she wondered if she wasn't better at giving head than she thought.

"You can last right?" she asked, pausing on him.

"I can last as long as you want, go again, whatever," he begged her. He was the 14-year-old version of him self's hero from that point on.

She crawled topless onto the sand between his legs which was something he never thought he'd be lucky enough to see. Resuming her stroking, she waited for eye contact, holding him in her gaze as she continued to feed on him. The way Jane stared him down with his cock in her mouth had him hypnotized. He swore he felt himself get harder at the thought that she fucked like she sucked; graceful, sexy, erotic, etc. When she finished making his cock as hard and wet with her saliva as it could be she deep-throated him.

"Uh, uuhauuh," he groaned, making the same exact noise the following 5 times she did it again after.

His dickhead bumping the back of her throat turned her on even more. Needing more, she pulled back to catch her breath. Evan was mesmerized by a long strand of spit still connecting her lips to his dick. The scene only got hotter when Jane gathered as much of it as she could, relocating it to his shaft and fisting him to spread it around. She grinned at his shocked expression.

Standing up, she undid the button and zipper on her shorts, inching them down in a quick striptease. She kicked them off onto the chair and posed for him to take her in. Never forgetting Evan's admission of his crush on her added a spark of excitement that she was giving him something he had wanted for years. The look on his face told her she wasn't far off in her assumption. But when Evan looked at her below the waist, he shook his head as if something was funny.

"Seriously, what if I giggled when I saw your dick?" she asked, not entirely mad.

"No, no I love it, it's just something else. Your nickname, the hippie, I always wondered just what that meant. I remember the first time I saw under your arms I was totally surprised there wasn't any hair. I guess I always thought..." he tried to explain, getting shy at the end.

"You thought I had a giant 70's bush, didn't you? Are you disappointed that I shave?" she asked, giddily.

Evan chuckled, "That's precisely what I thought, and no, not at all. Get over here," he gestured to his mouth.

Jane's eye's twinkled with excitement. Kicking hers out of the way; she walked up to his face with her legs on either side of his chair. Evan barely waited for her to get her balance before he leaned forward, licking at her wetness. Jane sighed, grabbing the back of his head encouragingly. She could tell he got off on pleasing her like she had him.

The situation got tenser after that when Evan fucked his fingers up into her as his tongue lapped at her clit. Grinding against his face, she experienced a small orgasm before she stepped back from him. She stood there a few moments, coming to life again. Back from wherever she went, she looked down to her target before squatting on top of him. With her knees beside his waist, she aimed his pole at her entrance while Evan waited patiently.

His head popped in and she circled her ass in the air, bringing him along with her. He loved the way she was enjoying every little step of their secret encounter. Done playing, she straightened out and proceeded to slide down his flesh an inch or two at a time. They both moaned during the process until Jane was seated in his lap with him buried deep inside. He waited for her to get used to him, gently caressing her sides for support.

Eventually, she began rocking back and forth. Evan gently pushed himself up into her when she would come forward, much to her satisfaction. Once she was used to him, she shot him a quick smile before leaning in and kissing him. His hands were all over, feeling her body move with the fluidity of a belly dancer but 100 times better. Jane absolutely fucked liked she sucked.

1...34567...9