Newfound Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every move she made was intentional and pleasurable for both; Evan had never been fucked with such purpose and need before. He only got to tease her nipples for a little while before she ended the kiss, leaning back. Evan grunted at the way her pussy threatened to pull his cock right off. Jane froze, watching his reaction as she squeezed him more with her walls.

"Fuck, that feels and looks so good," he huffed out, wishing he was recording the scene.

"Fuck yeah it does," she agreed, squeezing again.

When she was finished showing off she shifted her legs in front so she could stand while squatting on him. He never left her as she held on with her sheath. Wrapping her hands gently around his neck, she started to fuck him again. Evan had been officially benched as she rode him, using his member to please herself. Jane moaned louder, longer, and more often; already glad they were continuing into the night.

"Fuck, oh fuck Evan. Fuck me, I love your cock," she moaned out before a high pitched shriek shot out of her mouth.

Evan almost reminded her that sound carried over water but he was enjoying her so much he dropped it. In the following 20 seconds, Jane leaned forward onto her knees again, giggled for a few, and then suddenly began riding him with purpose. Bracing herself on his chest, she furiously undulated on him. Evan jumped back into the game, bucking into her to the delightful sounds of smacking flesh. One hand held her by the hip while the other played with her nipples, allowing her movements to work for him.

"You can...go again...right?" she huffed.

"Yeah, where-"

"In me...It's fine," she said.

"You sure," he asked, praying she was.

"Uh huh," she uttered, half smiling.

To her surprise, Evan began fucking her from the bottom. He grabbed her by the hips, holding her still while he pounded away. Letting him take over, she pinched and pulled on her nipples, purring and moaning frequently. Without warning, Evan forced her down, bottoming out inside of her. "Fuck!" she screamed louder than anything before as her most intense orgasm in a very long time ripped through her.

Evan let out one long continuous groan as he unloaded deep inside of her at the same time. His orgasm only increased the power of hers as she swore, screamed, and squealed on top of him. Jane rocked slowly as they both came down before collapsing on top of him. Evan wrapped his arms around her on impact. When Jane felt her energy beginning to come back, she sat up, lifting up off of him. She sat back down with her pussy against him and his cum dripping out onto his balls.

"That definitely hit my fucking spot," she assured him.

"Mine too, at least one I didn't know I had," he said.

Looking down, she started rubbing her wetness against his barely softened member. "You still wanna go again, right?" she asked.

"If I only get one night with you I'm going to make it count," he promised, leaning in to kiss her.

Evan put out the fire with sand and mud while Jane gathered her clothes. During the summer, the moon was in the perfect position at night to light up Evan's spot. Ensuring the fire wouldn't light back up again, he watched Jane's nude body move about in the moonlight.

She was about to put her vest back on when he yelled a bit too loudly, "Don't!"

Jane froze with one arm in her vest as Evan cracked up, remembering he was a little high, and a bit tipsy, along with living out a small fantasy. Jane joined him, knowing what he was going through as she was feeling all three herself.

When he calmed down he suggested, "Let's streak back to my place."

Jane considered it, clearly open to the idea. "Would anyone see us?"

"I doubt it. Besides isn't that the point?" he convinced her.

Jane pretended to think it over, looking around to make sure she had all of her stuff. When she was prepared she yelled, "Last one there is on the bottom!" sprinting towards, the tree, ducking and disappearing.

"Shit!" he said, bolting after her.

Evan caught up to her near the door to the stairs. He slapped her cute naked butt as a distraction, Jane whipped around, but he jumped in the opposite direction. Coming up from behind, he lifted her up in his arms, spinning her around. When he put her back down, he faced her, shoving his tongue directly into her open mouth. Jane was lost in his playfulness, and unprepared for when he pulled away, opened the door and ran up the stairs.

"Unfair!" she yelled, louder than she meant to. Realizing she was still naked, with his cum dripping down her legs, she ran after him.

When she arrived in second place, he said, "Sorry, I really wanted to be on top this time."

*******

Two days after the newfound friends had had sex, multiple times, they managed to keep things the same. Every now and then, one would look at the other conspiratorially, as if they had gotten away with something. For the most part, they had become even closer, as friends. Evan figured that things were at the stage that they could even hang out at night without any expectations. He invited her over to his apartment after work to watch a movie and wind down.

Jane joked about it being a Netflix & chill scenario to which he said he had HBO so there would be no pressure. She almost didn't catch his retort, when she was finished laughing, she gladly accepted the invite. The two parted, as two friends that weren't up to anything would, but it was still noticed by many pairs of eyes in the double digits inside the Lake House. Mostly, it was Lisa that was catching on to the subtle changes in their relationship. Not that she had an opinion about it; she was only curious whether they saw what was happening.

After they had both showered, Jane knocked on his door. Evan answered, wearing cargo shorts and a tank top. She had her hair in a ponytail, wearing extremely boyshorts and a slightly larger tank top. Her outfit looked liked it had shrunk in the wash so naturally he couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Um, Hi," she said, hiding her amusement.

"Hey, you look really cute," he remarked, still checking her out.

"Down boy, these are just my sleep clothes. I wanted to be comfortable for our movie night," she lied as she always slept in the nude.

Jane took a seat at the end of his couch, curling up immediately. She had felt like a little girl staying up late to watch a horror movie with her dad or brothers. It was a testament to how comfortable she felt around Evan and she used it to think of him like a brother, so she wouldn't be tempted to treat him any other way. Evan turned off the lights and joined her on the opposite end of the couch. She glanced at him, realizing that he was trying to keep things PG, silently praising him for it.

Despite that, she said, "Why are you sitting all the way over there? Come sit next to me. It's not like we're going to accidentally have sex."

Evan shot her a look like that was exactly what was going to happen. He saw her feet buried inside the couch cushions. "Ah ha, I know what you're up to. You just want me close so you can shove your cold feet up my ass," he accused.

Jane tried so hard not to smile and she succeeded for a few seconds before breaking down. "Are you going to move or not," she said, looking back to the TV, trying to hide her reddening face.

There was something about Jane that whenever he thought he had the upper hand, she would take it back with some small comment or movement. She constantly challenged him, which he could not deny he liked the most about her. Silently he slid over to the middle seat, she immediately shoved her bare feet under his thigh, staring at him like, "Yeah, that's right, I did it."

Ignoring her gloating, he asked, "What are you in the mood for?"

"Um, not sure yet. Check out what's on the movie channels first."

He opened the guide and soon after seeing it, Jane demanded, "Ooo, Wild Things! I love that movie. I haven't seen it in years."

Evan looked at her like she was crazy. "You can't be serious?" he said, pleading her with his eyes.

"Do you not like that movie?" she asked, completely missing the point.

"No, I like it. It's an old favorite of mine." One he had jerked off to a multitude of times. He gave up, restarting the movie.

As soon as the theme music began, Jane realized her mistake. That movie had made her wicked horny when she was younger and it must've had an even stronger effect on Evan when he was too. She rationalized that they were both adults and friends could watch a semi-dirty movie together. It turned out to be all in their heads, as they got more into the movie they both began joking about different parts, having seen it so many times. They were so familiar with it they both became eerily quiet as the FFM threesome scene loomed ever nearer.

Matt Dillon arrived back at his hotel room, Jane looked right over to Evan. Seeing the move out of the corner of his eye, he looked over at her. Her expression was blank, but she opened her legs, bringing her left foot up to the top of his thigh. It was Evan's move, he brought his hand up to her calf touching her skin lightly. In response, she moved her foot further into his lap; his hand instinctively moved up past her knee to her thigh.

Jane turned her head back to watch the hottest part of the movie as Evan slid his hand right up to the edge of her mound. Her shorts were so small he could see half of her slit already and since she hadn't stopped him yet, he pushed his fingers into her slit. Jane sighed, opening her legs more for him and searching out his cock with her foot. Evan Finger fucked her as Jane made him hard with her foot up his shorts, fondling it with her toes. The scene was over, and both stopped to look at the other.

"One, last time, and that's it," Jane managed to say before Evan tackled her. Jane giggled whenever she wasn't busy kissing him until he had managed his way inside of her. It was no longer a laughing matter as Evan fucked her right there on his couch. They didn't leave it for the next 57 minutes, with 5 position changes. Jane fell asleep on top of Evan for about 2 hours before she woke up, covered him with a blanket, and snuck back over to her room.

Late the next morning, Jane came down to breakfast as usual. Evan was still waking up, using coffee to speed the process. Jane smiled at him sexily, barely hiding what they did. Evan grinned at her, focusing back on his plate. Breakfast went on as normal until Mike and Lisa announced they were off to a market, leaving Evan and Jane alone.

"Hey Evan, after breakfast, can you come take a look at my laptop in my room? It won't turn on for some reason." Jane asked casually, finishing her meal.

"I don't know that much about laptops but yeah, I can check it out. Can't you bring it down here?" he asked, obliviously.

"Nope, I can't because it's super heavy," she said, nudging his knee with her foot under the table to get his full attention. Once she had eye contact, she said, "Do you want to come up to my room with me, help me TURN ON my LAPtop, that I didn't even bring up here to the lake?"

He stared at her a few more seconds, as he had not woken up that long ago. The light bulb went off, Evan popped up from the dining room table, jogging towards the stairs.

Jane laughed at his willingness to have fun, rushing after him. "Hey, you know you kinda need me to do this too, right? Wait up," she called after.

*******

The next day, Jane caught Evan at Mike's right before their shifts started. "Hey, can we chill tonight. If you're free of course," she asked.

"Yeah sure, you have anything in mind?" he asked, hoping it would be a continuation of what they 'hadn't' been doing.

"Yeah, actually, I thought we should go over our rules again," she said sure of herself.

"Okay," he said, thinking it over. "By go over the rules do you mean, we can keep having sex, or we have to stop," he whispered since Mike and Lisa were in their bedroom nearby.

Jane decided to give him a preview of her decision. She looked past him to make sure Mike's bedroom door was closed before leaning up on her toes to sensually kiss him on the neck.

"I definitely"...kiss..."Don't want"...lick..."To stop." She finished by sucking on his neck for a couple more seconds.

When she stepped back from him, he was stunned by how she looked completely unfazed by the way she had easily seduced him.

"Let's meet back at the bar after close. I have the keys, we can have a drink while we discuss stuff," he informed her.

"Sounds great," she confirmed excitedly.

Later on, Jane walked into the House to find Evan already sitting at the bar, as it was the only light on. He turned to see her in a small black tank top and her short black skirt from work. She ran her hand through her hair, pushing it back out of her face like she often did. Jane gave him a look that dripped with so much sex he wondered how the fuck any guy could cheat on her. She walked right past him, around to the other side of the bar, picking out a bottle of Jameson she placed it on the bar in front of him.

Evan took the liberty of filling a glass with the choice for her. When she neared him, coming back around the bar, he swiveled in his stool to hand off her drink. She took a sip from it, not wincing at all, and stepped between his legs to put the glass back on the bar behind him. Evan instinctively put his hands on her bare sides which seemed to be the right move as Jane moved in to kiss him with passion. She ended the kiss without a word, gracefully escaping his embrace to climb up and sit on the bar in one fluid motion.

She crossed her legs, pleased he stared at them. "So, I think I'm finally ready to adopt your whole 'summer hookup mentality' thing. I know we work together and that was my biggest problem before. But, we've gotten really close this summer and I definitely want to keep our friendship afterward," she began.

"But you turn into a pumpkin that I can't have sex with when we go back home," he finished for her.

"Pumpkin doesn't sound very flattering but yeah, pretty much," she confirmed. She appeared just the tiniest bit nervous he would say no, when she continued, "Can you handle that, like, shutting it off the end of summer?"

Evan closed his eyes as to not be swayed by the sight of her when he thought it out. On one hand, her pussy was like magic to him; he omitted the thought as it was only distracting from the point. Of course, he wanted to continue fucking all summer and he wanted, even more, to be friends with her after he knew her better. It wouldn't have to ever be awkward as he had become friends with quite a few girls he had sex with in the past. Besides, the chances that they'd have sex again, 'just one more time' after they returned were pretty good.

"Yeah, I'm in," he told her.

He reached for her thigh, pulling on it so she would uncross her legs. She did and he lifted it up over his head, resting her ankle on his shoulder. He noticed she wasn't wearing panties during the move and the look on her face told him she was pleased with herself. He reached for her sides, sliding her over in front of him. She opened her legs in front of his face, more than satisfied with the way he was treating her.

"So is this hooking up exclusive between us?" he asked, grazing his fingers along her thighs.

"You can still do whatever you want with whomever you want," she told him. His hands ventured further, under her skirt; she allowed him to seduce her. "I'm good with you, comfortable I mean, so I don't see any need to look anywhere else," she continued.

Finally, he pressed his fingers against her slit, Jane let out of a soft moan. "Did you forget your panties, or did you just assume I was going to say yes?" he asked.

Her eyes were closed and she was smiling at the way he teased. "Maybe I just decided I wouldn't wear underwear around you anymore," she tried to give it to him back. It earned her his finger circling her clit. "Aha, mm, I feel like you're rewarding me for right answers," she guessed. She felt her open for his fingers, a welcomed intrusion.

"I really wouldn't feel good about going after other girls when I have an extremely sexy and horny friend like you next door," he admitted.

"I was kinda hoping you'd say that. I promise I'll keep you busy," she said, inching her butt to the edge of the bar, simultaneously sucking his fingers deeper in.

Evan grinned wide up at her before he lifted her skirt and dove down onto her clit.

"Oh fuck," she stated loudly, echoing across the empty restaurant.

Her feet were pressed into his shoulders with her left hand braced back against the bar. Her right hand pulled him by the hair, mashing his face against her mound as she rode it. His fingers pumped in and out while he constantly searched out her clit with her bouncing around on him. After a few minutes, Jane quit moving around, letting him focus directly on her. That was it as she came right there on the bar which only made it hotter.

"I need you to fuck me now," she said with a mixture of positive emotions.

Making sure she had her balance, he stood up and picked her up again by the sides, seating her on the same stool. Evan ripped off all of his clothes right there in front of her before easing his manhood inside, needing her just as badly. She held him straight as he pushed in, soon enough they were fucking right there with abandon. There Evan went again, coming to her horny rescue. If anyone thought it was corny when Evan thought Jane's pussy was magic, she thought his dick was the cure.

Jane leaned her back against the bar, holding onto the stool, as Evan held her thighs open. He very shockingly burst forth, bottoming out inside of her. Leaving his pole buried inside her, Jane had what she later thought was a "Momentary out-of-body experience." Returning, Jane's reaction was to practically climb onto him, wrapping her limbs around. Evan went with it, holding her by her bottom, he proceeded to fuck up into her as hard as he could.

He only lasted a few minutes in that position as it sapped his strength quickly. Kicking a chair out, he pulled out of her, setting her down on it. Jane had hair stuck to her face after the animal fuck which only gave her an idea. Without standing, because she wasn't sure she could yet, she slipped her skirt off. Her shins would hate her for it the next day but still, she flipped around to kneel on the wooden chair, presenting her ass to him.

Still, without words, Evan pressed back into her. "Mhm yeah, fill me," she purred at the return of him stretching her cunt again. Quickly, they got into a steady, pleasurable rhythm. Before long she looked back and said, "Fuck me as hard as you can, I can't take much more."

He obliged her, as he would probably pass the fuck out after he came. And what a champ he was as he pounded into her right there in the middle of the Lake House; the sounds of his groin slapping her ass echoing throughout the emptiness. Jane basically had a string of orgasms, one after the other. She felt him thicken more before he tried to warn her.

"Jay...uh, cum," he babbled.

She figured it out, pulling him out of her and flipping over to sit down. She dropped onto his knob with her mouth wide open like a predator. He would've pulled back if the result hadn't been so pleasurable. Holding her hands behind her back, she furiously bobbed on him; Jane hoped he wouldn't ask how she knew he liked that. He started to throb in her mouth so she gripped him like he was a fire hose about to turn on.

"Ah, uh, fuck," he rambled.

The best thing he could've seen at that moment was Jane working him feverishly, staring up at him begging for his seed with her eyes. He gave it to her, filling her mouth on sight. Her eyes watered a little but no matter how much he squirted, she swallowed it, never looking away from him.

1...456789