Newfound Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was finished, she let him out with a plop to catch her breath. She looked back up to him, opening her mouth to say something, but looked down instead. He was about to ask her what when she took him back into her mouth, sucking softly. The way she did it was so loving that it didn't even feel too sensitive. His legs gave out before she was finished.

"Jane, I need to sit down so bad," he begged her.

She dropped him from her mouth, laughing so he could. They both sat there smiling goofily at each other for a few minutes longer. Soon after they retired back to Evan's bed, passing out together.

*******

They were both lost in the easiness between them as all that seemed to set them off was bumping into each other in a room alone. Jane's newest mantra became 'I will not catch feelings for Evan' as she took on the perspective of the summer fling that he had taught her. Right away, Lisa and Mike saw Jane sneaking over to Evan's apartment, or Evan pretending he hadn't woken up in Jane's room. They were obvious, and too into each other to realize that things were heating up quickly.

*******

AUGUST

********

With one month of Jane's last summer vacation left, she made one final rule change on Evan. They were already fucking like rabbits wherever and whenever they could, still, Jane was missing something. She wanted him to treat her the way he treated Rachel; like a summer girlfriend. When she gave him fake permission to not pass down any other hookups, they both should've have noticed the warning signs. On Evan's end, he was not thinking about any other girls and on Jane's side, if he hadn't told her exactly that, she would've been pissed.

When Jane continued to change the depths of their relationship, Evan couldn't help but think it was developing into something more. Neither would mention the end, only focusing on the moments they had together. He didn't allow himself to fantasize about when they went back home, not at all. Not even when a few days after they arrived home, Jane would change the rules yet again, meaning they would be together.

On the flip side, Jane gave no thought to any time after the summer. What-ifs popped into her head and she forced them out. Evan got off on making girls feel good on vacation and he was very talented in that area. Jane deserved to be treated right and if Evan was willing to offer his services, why shouldn't she accept them. She liked him so much she knew she could never take advantage of him; especially when she was giving him what he wanted right back.

One by one, he took her to every secret local spot he knew of around the lake and beyond. They always managed some sort of sex act in every spot, no matter how public, or during the day it was. Jane was the first to suggest they were christening his spots, giving him, even more, hope that it meant they would come back together next summer. Employees and regulars openly teased them about their 'friendship', half the time their reaction to it was to sneak off and fuck again, obviously. Mike was one of the few that could tell what Evan was thinking, he was more concerned with the handful of protective women working for him that would tear Jane apart if she diverted from where she acted like it was going.

********

On Thursday, August 30th, Evan was running out of time. He knocked on Mike's office door, waiting for permission to enter. He got it, walking in and closing the door behind him. Evan looked at Mike as if he knew why he was there.

"Hi, can I help you?" Mike asked, waving a hand around to snap him out of it.

"I saw Jane was off until tomorrow. I wanted to take her somewhere so; can I have tonight off?" Evan asked, hoping there was no need for questions.

Mike eyed him curiously, intentionally longer as to make his nephew nervous. "You know, everyone that matters has noticed you both making 'fuck me' eyes at each other at work. And I'm not sure how many times Lisa or I have seen one of you sneaking to the other's room," he cut through the shit.

"Did we break the rule?" Evan asked, knowing they hadn't.

"No, that rule was to stop you from bringing a girlfriend up here to work who would snap on you 2 weeks later because some girl in a bikini checked you out. The rule was specifically to prevent drama from forming. But you and Jane don't seem to be having any problems, yet," he said ominously.

Evan rolled his eyes, "Gee, what's that supposed to mean," he asked sarcastically.

"Evan, you like this girl. I know it, a few others do too. Some of those same people, including myself, think that from the way Jane acts around you she may feel the same. I'm just asking what's up." Mike asked, only looking out for him.

Evan considered the question briefly. Seeing no reason to lie, he said, "I do like her, a lot. You know we barely knew each other at first but now that I know her, I don't want to not know her. I don't think she does either. She's already changed the rules three times, why wouldn't it continue back home. For fuck's sake, I could walk 10 minutes to her house for a booty call."

Mike laughed, "I'm sure you could but you're still avoiding a very important local rule," he reminded him.

"I know, 'anyone can change with the seasons'. So in case Jane turns back into the bitch I used to think she was, can I borrow the boat overnight and have tonight off?"

An hour and a half later, Evan and Jane were in Mike's boat on the way to the surprise location. All Jane knew was they were camping somewhere overnight and it was definitely a big deal to Evan.

"Hey, check out that little island," Evan pointed out to her. She hopped over to the front of the boat in her sexy little tie-dyed, hemp bikini she had bought at one of the local stores.

"Can we go explore it real quick, or are we on a timeline?" she asked, almost childishly.

Looking back, Jane saw that satisfied grin she had come to love, realizing the island was their destination. She jumped on him, shoving her tongue in his mouth, extremely happy with the surprise. He drove the boat over to a small clearing on the island after prying her off. They tied the boat off to some trees to make sure they wouldn't be stranded. Jane followed as they carried their gear to a spot he had already picked out.

The island was the best surprise Jane had ever had. Completely deserted, they had it all to themselves. She questioned whether or not it was legal, to which Evan replied that he had personally called the Sheriff to make him aware that he'd be there, impressing her further. They set up camp, collected firewood for the fire pit already there, finally proceeding to have a quickie in the tent.

After they worked up an appetite, Evan prepared their dinner; steaks, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Jane knew he pulled out all of his cards for her. Possibly the best part of that night was the way Evan acted like it wouldn't be the last time they had such a romantic night together. She could see his eyes knew the truth, so she didn't push it.

It was dark by the time they were full. The clearing they were camped in gave a nice little view of the sky if you blocked out the fire well enough. A large blanket was laid over the ground and a downed tree, Evan sat on the log with Jane on the ground next to him. Love for classic rock was another thing they shared, playing low enough so they could hear each other talk. They drank, they smoked, and they shot the shit; times like those were exactly what neither of them wanted to lose.

"I think I'm there," Jane announced with a goofy smile.

"Me too," Evan agreed with a similar look.

They were referencing that point after a few beers, and enough smoke, where you comfortably felt awesome. They also agreed that it made them both very horny. Evan ran his fingers through her hair, knowing she was like a cat in heat when he did it. She showed her appreciation by leaning her head on his thigh while giving him a calf/ leg massage. Jane enjoyed the attention he gave so much she slipped her hand into her shorts.

She began lightly moaning, Evan watched stunned by the turn of events. "Did you forget I was here?" he joked.

"Nope, you're the reason why. I think it means I'm really comfortable with you. Take off your shorts," she demanded huskily.

Evan stood right up and pulled his shorts down, placing them over the blanket covered log to hopefully make it softer. Sitting back down, Jane leaned her head back against his thigh while she pulled her own shorts down to her thighs. When she knew Evan could watch she hooked her other arm under his leg, grabbing his flaccid member. Jane proceeded to tease her slit with one hand while simultaneously tugging him with the other. It was amazingly hot to watch as his head kept darting back to her fingers disappearing inside of her and his cock being teased to hardness.

Leaning her head back to look up at him, she said, "Fuck, this is so hot."

Evan smiled down at her, "You should see it from where I'm sitting," he replied.

Jane shot him a mischievous grin and said, "No worries, I'm on my way up there."

With that, she pulled her shorts completely off before awkwardly climbing under his leg to get between them. Evan chuckled at her playfulness until he felt her tongue licking his balls, turning it into a sigh. She sucked them in, rolling them around in her mouth causing him to groan out. When she was finished with his sac, she locked eyes with him as she dragged her tongue from base to tip. At the top, she spat on his rod before wrapping her lips around it, inching her way down.

After a month and a half, both of them continued to work harder to please the other. Jane admitted Evan was getting her best head game because he had earned it. There on the log was no different, slobbering down his member, looking up to him as often as she could. Before long she was attempting to swallow him whole as she had been determined to do since they started. She had gotten much closer to fitting him in her throat but would easily need a few more weeks practice; to him, it was more evidence that they would continue.

Evan's thoughts of the future were disrupted by gagging sounds and the feeling of her stuffing her mouth on him. The back of her throat squeezed his tip, causing him to groan out. Opening his eyes, he instinctively reached forward, leaning over her to play with her pussy and return the favor. He pressed a finger against her asshole eliciting a moan around his shaft. Moving on, he found her already very wet from her own teasing and her pleasing him.

Pushing his fingers in conflicted Jane on whether or not to back into them or forward, taking the cock deeper in her throat. She decided on both soon leading to ecstasy. The combined sensations brought on a small orgasm that could barely be noticed. Evan removed his fingers, knowing she would be ready for more. She took her time, slowing down her suction while keeping as much spit as she could on it.

"Mm, that's so fucking hot," she commented on his slobber coated length proudly.

Jane turned around, grabbing his base so she could point it at her entrance. Evan loved that position whoever was sitting on his dick, but Jane brought something special to every position in his opinion. One thing she always did at the beginning of sex was with just the tip inside she would bounce on it lightly as if her pussy was sucking on it. Really everything she did drove him wild and he would always get impatient like then. He grabbed her by the hips and tried to fuck her.

Slapping his hands away, she said, "You can do whatever you want when you're on top."

"Okay," he said like a sad little boy, making her giggle.

It also made her want the same, three slow up and downs later she was seated fully in his lap. She thought even if they did continue having sex after summer, she would still revel in the full feeling he gave her every time. Another insignificant thing he did that she was becoming addicted to was the way he gently ran his fingertips anywhere on her body he could reach when things slowed down. Finding her balance, she placed her hands on his knees and began a slow rise and fall onto his length.

"I know I say this every time but watching your pussy swallow me is so fucking hot," Evan declared.

"Ever since I saw that...uh, video you took iee...Ha, don't blame you for saying...it."

Jane adjusted her footing, gripped his knees tighter, and increased her speed. Evan used all the muscles in his back to stop them from tipping when she would lose it towards the end of the ride. Jane bounced on him like a dribbling basketball, mesmerizing him while making him feel divine. When she looked like she was tiring, Evan grabbed her tight ass, taking over. It was a move he tried to keep sporadic, so it would have the desired effect of sending her over the edge.

"Fuck!" she screamed in sweet agony at him randomly bottoming out.

She sat still on him for a minute to catch her breath. Lifting herself off of him, she stood back up slowly, straightening her legs and stretching. Once she was loose, she turned and jumped right back on him. Luckily, he was becoming used to her jumping him so they were able to coordinate it so nothing would be crushed.

With her legs on the other side of the log and her hands around his neck, she lifted up. "Evan, I'm so empty," she said with a lusty smile.

Evan positioned his cock at her entrance and the moment she felt him, she sank slowly right down to the base. They sighed in unison as he pulled her closer to him. Moving together lazily in no rush, she kissed all over his face just because she felt like it. Jane needed to be distracted from it all ending and sex was one of the best distractions. She also needed to savor the feel of him, so she could remember everything when it was gone.

"What are you thinking?" Evan asked, seeing that glimmer in her eye.

She kissed him on the nose and said, "I'm thinking I want you to wear me out tonight. The island is amazing and this was such a great idea. But, there still isn't that much to do, so why not just keep fucking all night? Stay naked under the stars, like our own personal reality show. We can call in 'Naked and Horny.'"

They continued in that position for a little while longer before Evan put out the dim fire for safety reasons. Neither bothered dressing as Jane instructed Evan to bring his rum. She grabbed the big blanket and they made their way over to the beach they had come across earlier. Across the lake were a bunch of houses still lit up with people awake inside. Jane got a tremendous thrill, having been told by Evan that sound carried over water a few times by then.

Laying the blanket down, Jane kneeled on it, urging him to join her.

Holding up the bottle of rum, she asked, "If I poured this on me, would you lick it off like Wild Things? Or would that be a waste of good rum?"

"Jane I will always say yes to licking anything off you," he said honestly.

Jane giggled, removed the cap, and took a swig. Sitting up, she leaned back sticking her breasts out trying to recreate the scene. With one last dirty smile, she dripped the rum from her mouth down to her mound conservatively. Without hesitation, Evan dropped down to suck on her clit, causing a high pitched squeal from her. After the quick tease, he licked and sucked the rum off her belly, taking his time on the way up.

When he arrived at her tits, she splashed some more on her chest like bait. He took it, lunging up to lick all around her supple mounds, more interested in them than the alcohol. Both loving that scene in the movie, they had subconsciously wanted to try that someday for kicks. It turned out to be much more erotic than either suspected. To Jane's delight, Evan lost it, sucking and biting on her nipples as if they were the source of rum.

"Fuck, we should've does this months ago, huh?" she joked, loving the attention.

"Mm," he mumbled as he attacked her other nipple.

He focused on her breasts a short while longer before licking up her neck to her mouth. Sharing the rum he collected from her body, they kissed sloppily.

Evan smacked her ass and commanded, "Turn around."

Jane did as she was told, getting in the doggy position and shaking her ass at him playfully. He impaled her quickly, needing to be in her. She had intended to scream louder than necessary to show the people across the water what a good time she was having. It wasn't necessary as the way Evan savagely penetrated her made her wail, turning on more lights across the water. Momentarily, he worried that someone might call the cops thinking she was being murdered.

After only 10 more minutes, he warned her, "I'm so close."

In a flash, Jane whipped around, taking him in her mouth. With her fingers wrapped around the base, she dutifully sucked him off, begging for his cum with her eyes. She knew exactly how to play him, and he loved it. Closer and closer he came until he noticed her hand furiously rubbing her clit. He filled her mouth for the second time since they arrived on the island and she swallowed every last drop yet again.

Retiring back to the tent they took a short rest since the night wasn't yet over. They couldn't keep their hands off each other, however, heating them back up quickly. It turned into a naked, dry-humping, make out session. In unfamiliar territory, their every movement was uncharacteristically slow and even more sensual than usual. She tugged on his newest erection, conveying her readiness for him.

Evan moved between her legs, kissing her until he was in position.

"Evan..." she started.

He looked up to see a few expressions battling for control of her face. Need, want, fear, and excitement somehow said it all. Leaning in, he kissed her gently, signaling he knew what to do. While her mouth was kept busy, she felt him enter her slowly. At that moment, Jane was extremely grateful to him for not making her admit she wanted to make love for the first time, ever.

It was the most intimate experience of Jane's young life. Her sex life mostly consisted of guys more concerned with their own needs, much less often giving her the attention she really craved. Evan was different, she trusted him, and he could never make her regret giving herself to him this way. Their time together was running out but on that island, the clock stopped. She couldn't help the loving look she gave him, like a girl with a crush.

Evan noticed it, and when combined with what they were finally doing he had to take it as a yet another sign. He had made love before when it was requested, but it was nothing like with Jane. Starting to realize it was because of the feelings he had for her, he picked up his pace for a few minutes to celebrate. Sex with her was in another league altogether already. Never had he been with someone so reactive to everything he did, and such a similar eagerness to please.

After what Jane assumed was more than an hour of the slow lovemaking, she said, "Cum with me."

He gladly picked up speed to finish their fun as he was almost completely out of stamina at that point. The buildup was easy, as they had been edging each other along the whole time. Evan's cock thickened and pulsed inside of her, setting her off on her own journey. While his orgasms varied slightly, what he experienced was still more powerful than normal. Jane's orgasm was intense, but more abnormal was its length.

After his release deep inside, Evan forced himself to hold out longer while Jane moaned and twitched beneath him. He was about to collapse on top of her when she finally showed signs of coming down. Pulling out, he fell over onto his back beside her as she started giggling. Jane rolled right onto him, cuddling up close.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked, barely still conscious.

1...456789