All Comments on 'Newfound Power Ch. 03'

by goodquestion

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Glad you are writing again

keeper20keeper20over 3 years ago
Yes!

Yes so excited this story is back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great to see this story continue with promises of more. This is by far one of my all time favorite erotic stories. Thank you for pick this up again.

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorover 3 years ago
Even better than the first two parts

I hope you continue as you have. One thing is always at the back of my mind. As they clearly identify as sex slaves. Im curious to see the reaction of the three slaves if they are commanded to fuck and sexually satisfy another man by their Master.... not that they will enjoy it as much... not as if they could disobey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you for cumming back

I need 50 chapters of this

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 3 years ago

I thought it's been well written from a technical perspective, but other than that it's pretty bland.

One of my biggest problems with stories like this is how the protagonist just forgets that he's discovered magic is a very real thing. Get a ring that allows you to conquer any woman out there, start having strange dreams, okay, let's just go about screwing a dozen women and now worry about the bigger picture.

There's so much sex in the story that it's no longer actually a story. The narrative is only enough to get us from one boink scene to the next, and we already know that each boink scene is going to go off without a hitch. The protagonist is something of a sexual Gary Stu, which can be explained by the magic of the ring, but, well, that just makes the whole thing rather boring. We're three chapters in and there's zero conflict.... and there's not even a hint of conflict to come.

In the real world, a guy finding a ring like that would definitely get fuck drunk the first day. Sure. Totally believable once he found out what he could do with the ring. After that first dream, though, I think there'd be some strong feelings of fear, curiosity or something. He's got a bonafide magic ring, so it'd be reasonable for him to think he might be possessed or something. He might worry about an angry wizard hunting him down to get the ring back. Maybe he'd just be curious where the ring came from and what else it might be able to do.

But there'd be something besides mindless bonking of chick after chick. Even if we accept that the ring is in control now, it still doesn't resolve the issue of their being no major plot points of interest outside of the endless sex.

Oh, and the constant use of "slut" is getting tiresome. Yea, even if the ring is full-on mean, it' just comes across as trying too hard to sound dominating and tough. No guy would talk like that all the time, and I have a hard time believing a ring filled with ancient magic would compel that kind of limited vocabulary.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Just found this series and it's been a really enjoyable read. Keep them coming just faster than before. Glad to see it didn't turn into him loaning his sluts out, if you go by the feel of the MC then letting other men use them dissent really track as good dominate mind set sees to be more along the lines of building a private harem off willing sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

This needs more chapters, and can you please add some titfucking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

unifocus, becoming boring ...started going downhill after sexy Kayla

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok about time to add a part 4

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Entertaining series. I lost a lot of respect for Tom after he purposely seduced a MARRIED woman and made her husband a CUCK!!! Mike should see if the ring stops BULLETS!!!

TroceraptorTroceraptorover 2 years ago

I hope this story gets another chapter. I really like the series and don’t want to see the series end. Keep up the good work, and can’t wait till the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can you please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please make the next part of it. I am die to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it so far, the sex scenes are great but i have to agree comments that the MC is lost in the power and lust of the ring. when he is away from the girls he seem to be able to reflect on his actions. the next chapter need some time for story progression about the ring and his life in the short term. That is after bedding Vanessa ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think the way he treated Mike and the way that was handled has kind of put the nail in the coffin of my interest in this story. Like others said, there is no conflict, no variation. If he's just constantly fucking all day long, that's not a sustainable story. There's been no experimentation with his powers, or even any real though given to them.

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

Where is the long promised Chapter 4? Asking for a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started well, became redundant and linear ... needs plot, nuance and variety

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Come on fella/lass get back to writing this could be great if you put some more effor into it I really enjoyed it so far please finish it asap.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 1 year ago

I try to give every story a chance. So I’ve read all three chapters of this absolute dog shit. Your MC is a fuckin douchebag. I’ve spent a total of 30 minutes reading and I think I may have nerve damage from how hard I was rolling my eyes. I get that these stories are supposed to be fantasy but even suspension of disbelief couldn’t make a horny high school kid get off on this

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This third chapter in the story is a great read, but the story definitely needs to be continued. It feels as if Tom's story is just getting started, and that his newfound power is wholly unrealized. What is needed are new situations, adventures, and characters. The sex scenes are excellent, and merging them with a more extensive plot is really needed to move the whole story forward. Hopefully, this will happen soon.

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang9 months ago

I would love to see the power and corruption of the ring explored more.

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

It seems like this series is done. A shame, really. Nothing hotter than women who are obsessively subservient. It’s a shame that we won’t know the origin of the ring. The sex was hot and pretty well written. Would have liked to see more movement in the story.

FunkmastaFunkmasta7 months ago

Dear God please keep writing

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB7 months ago

Excellent. More please

drkwolflstdrkwolflst6 months ago

I loved the story... Please do another chapter or two... Please.... lol

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The arrogance grows and now he's stealing wives. Glad this is the last part of this nonsense to be honest. I don't think there was much more to add anyway that we haven't seen already in some form. It would just be more fucking and sucking. Already seen enough.

It would have been more satisfying if she hadn't been a gold-digger wife, and instead, had been one that was in love with and devoted to her husband. Taking that away would have been much more fucked up and so much more hotter, especially if he walked in and saw them at it and she told the husband that she has found her master and will no longer be with the husband anymore. Normally such a thing would make me cringe, but in stories like this, it's the kind of thing I actually want to read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Part 3 is the same purile pap smear cesspool word stew as parts 1 and 2.

"Bleh" - Tom Clancy

"Half a star, and that's being generous" - Nietzsche

"Pure torture" - de Sade

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fun, sexy read. Am looking forward to the following chapters. Lets get him home so the family can be bread. Must have a mother. sisters. maybe a daughter or three. This kind of power must lead to fortune, power, interracial dominance, establishing a state or kingdom. Lets infringe on a church or two. a Baptist minister or a Nun or two since they travel in pairs. What fun!!

JZStallionJZStallionabout 1 month ago

Yet again…another story that started with great potential gets left untouched after 4 years. Sad, just really sad. 3 stars for that reason.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 month ago

The harem of the ring continues to grow! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

It's again 4 yrs for next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoodquestion@goodquestion
I recently rediscovered my half finished copy of Newfound Power Ch. 03 and decided to take the time and complete it! I know it's been a long time since I posted the original 2 chapters but my hope is to continue the series starting with the newly submitted Ch. 03, and if all ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES