Newfound Power Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom's power grows as he sets his eyes on another man's wife.
16.3k words
4.62
91.8k
177

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom felt a familiar dreamscape overtake him while he slept. Again he found himself in a large marble hall, with tall white pillars rising high into the air. He sat naked atop a throne of stone, his skin nearly radiant, his muscles tense and firm, and his large cock standing as erect as the pillars themselves. Kneeling at his side was Kayla, his beautiful blonde lover. She also wore nothing, leaving her taut body and soft bronze skin exposed. Her beautiful brown eyes looked up at Tom in awe as she caressed his inner thigh lovingly. She was a picture perfect display of a loyal servant.

However, the beautiful blonde was not Tom's primary focus. Instead he looked down the large steps before his throne at another woman that now occupied his hall. He immediately recognized the big breasted brunette as Katie, the second woman to have sworn loyalty to Tom and his cock. Her curvaceous body was covered in white silk that swayed teasingly as she began to climb the steps. She moved slowly and seductively, keeping her eyes locked on Tom's impressive erection as she moved towards him. Her eyes had the same look of awe that Kayla's had, and her typical confident grin had been wiped from her face, instead replaced with an open mouthed expression of wonder.

She reached the top of the steps and stood directly in front of Tom, only a few steps away from his beautiful, massive rod. Without a word, Kayla rose from her place at Tom's side and moved behind Katie. Slowly Kayla's hands moved across Katie's chest, removing the white cloth from her body. First she exposed the soft skin of her shoulders, followed quickly by her large milky-white breasts. Kayla then knelt and brought the silk cloth down even further revealing to Tom the incredible curves of Katie's waist and hips. Finally she released the cloth completely, leaving the brunette completely nude before him.

Kayla slowly began to climb to her feet once again, running her hands along Katie's body as she rose. Her golden, tanned skin stood in stark contrast to Katie's glowing pale colour as the blonde's hands roamed all over the brunette. Up and up she moved, her hands running along Katie's legs, up and over her wide hips and narrow waist. Her fingers danced along her abdomen before finally she grasped at Katie's full breasts, squeezing them firmly.

From behind, Kayla brushed a few locks of brown hair away from Katie's neck before placing her lips upon her pale skin. The brunette let out a breathy gasp, the first sound she had made. The golden-haired woman placed gentle kisses along the length of Katie's neck, causing her to sigh and tilt her head, giving Kayla more access to her.

Tom meanwhile sat motionlessly atop his throne, admiring the two naked women before him. He watched Kayla move upwards along Katie's neck before lifting her lips up to Katie's ear and whispered to her. A satisfied smile began to form on Katie's face as Kayla spoke to her, and Tom noticed a small shiver run down the brunette's body as Kayla placed one last kiss on Katie's cheek.

The beautiful blonde woman seemed to float through the air as she gracefully manoeuvred herself around the pale-skinned brunette, taking a place at her side. The two gorgeous women exchanged knowing glaces between one another before both dropping to their knees. They looked up in admiration at Tom, basking in the sight of him. Their eyes were locked firmly on his cock, the swollen tip sitting atop his shaft like a crown.

"It's so beautiful," the brunette whispered as she regarded the massive erection before her. "You really are a work of art my master."

She leaned forwards and ever so gently pressed her lips against the masculine pillar that was Tom's cock. Softly, she embraced his heavy tip, kissing it lovingly. A moment later Tom felt another pair of lips upon him as Kayla joined Katie in her gentle worship of Tom's cock. Both women carefully kissed their way up and down his awe-inspiring shaft, treating it like the priceless work of art that it was.

He closed his eyes and leaned back into his throne, savouring the feeling of the two beautiful women as they worshipped him. He relished in the power that he felt as his loyal subjects obediently served him, feeling their lips all over his incredible prick. He felt himself drifting out of his dream just as their tongues began to snake around the head of his cock, but he still managed to say a few booming commanding words.

"Serve me, my perfect sluts."

*******

Tom arose from his sleep much in the same way that he had the day before. He laid naked on a soft bed that wasn't his, the morning sun shining into his eyes through the window. However unlike the day before, Tom was definitely not alone.

At the edge of the bed between his legs was a familiar brown-haired woman, her lips wrapped securely around the rapidly growing head of Tom's cock. He let out a low groan of pleasure as her head started to rhythmically bob on the tip of his prick while also working his shaft with both her hands.

"This is quite a wake up call," Tom said as he shifted on the bed, getting more comfortable.

"Well I woke up and it was just there, waiting for me," the brunette explained as she momentarily lifted her head off of his manhood. "I just couldn't resist. You don't mind do you?"

"Oh no, of course not," Tom answered back with an accompanying chuckle. "Help yourself."

With a satisfied smile, Katie returned to the task at hand, Tom's permission having filled her with a new found fervour. Her soft hands moved deftly up and down his cock, spreading the excess saliva that dripped down all across his rapidly swelling prick. Her head bobbed faster and faster, taking as much of his cock into her as she could. Inside of her mouth, he could feel her tongue pressing against the ridge of his cock head, caressing it's most sensitive points as she moved her mouth along him.

"God Katie that's good," Tom groaned out. "Don't stop sucking you fucking slut."

His words seemed to spur her on even more as she struggled to take even more of his colossal size into her mouth. Still, her skilled ministrations sent pleasure coursing throughout Tom's body, emanating from his swollen head which Katie expertly sucked at. Slick with spit, her hands moved quickly along his length and he could hear soft muffled moans escaping the gorgeous brunette as she savoured the taste of cock inside her mouth.

Tom felt a familiar throbbing begin to course throughout his cock as it reached its fully erect state. It seemed to pulse and twitch like it had a mind of its own, reacting to Katie's every touch. She reached down and palmed one of his large aching balls, rolling it gently in her hand while she jack him even harder with the other. Against the back of her throat she could feel his swollen prick spasm as he pushed himself deeper into her mouth. She gasped and gagged as more and more man meat filled her throat, but still she serviced him dutifully.

"Damn Katie, that's fucking amazing," Tom told her as he involuntarily humped himself into her throat. "That mouth of yours feels almost as good as your pussy."

"Fuck master!" she exclaimed as she pulled her mouth off the head of his cock. Her breath was heavy from exertion, but still she rigorously stroked him with both hands. "I can't believe how big and beautiful it is! It's amazing!"

Tom tilted his head down and looked at the beautiful brunette. Her eyes were filled with a playful glint and a sly grin crept across her face. He watched as she stuck out her tongue and slowly started to lick at his shaft. She started from the base and ran her tongue up and down the side of his cock before reaching the crown and swirling around it like she was licking an ice cream cone. Again she repeated the slow, teasing move, earning her a loud groan of satisfaction from Tom's lips every time she reached the top.

"Listen, you'd better stop teasing me like that or I'm going to have to punish you," he told her after the fifth slow lick along his cock.

"I dunno, it seems that you really like it."

Katie still obediently moved her lips down to Tom's swollen head, feverishly sucking at the tip. Tom closed his eyes and relaxed as Katie worked harder and harder, her hands and mouth moving all over his massive erection, doing anything possible to bring pleasure to her big cocked lover. He could feel himself slipping, losing himself to the incredible feeling that was Katie's superb cock sucking. Tom was about to order the big breasted brunette to climb up and mount him, knowing that he would need to fuck her if he truly wanted to cum, but before he got the chance the two of them were interrupted.

"Oh, what do we have here?"

Tom's eyes opened and his head quickly turned towards the room's open door. Standing on the threshold with a small smile on her face was Kayla. She wore nothing to cover up her nude body, and her long blonde hair was still frazzled from the night before. Even with her hair a mess and red marks along her body from the hours of rough sex over the past few days, she still looked incredibly sexy. Her skin was still it's radiant bronze hue, her firm breasts still stood out proudly from her chest, and her beautiful brown eyes still had that playful, seductive glint in them that Tom had become accustomed to.

"I figured that I'd find you two in here," Kayla said as she started to walk towards the bed. "No way that a big cock could come in the door without Katie stealing a taste."

"Sorry babe, I just really needed to cum last night," Tom explained to her as she stepped up to the bedside.

"Yeah, he needed a real woman to satisfy him, not some skinny bitch," Katie chimed in with a playful tone, removing the cock from her mouth momentarily. "Thankfully I was around to give him what he needed."

"Katie, did I say you could stop?" asked Tom sternly. "The only thing that I want to hear is the sound of you gagging on my cock, understand?"

"Yes master, whatever you say."

Without another word, Katie returned to servicing Tom's swollen prick. The brunette dutifully bobbed up and down on the top of his crown as he turned his attention back towards Kayla. He reached out and lovingly caressed the soft skin of her thigh as he admired the blonde's naked body.

"Sorry about that, it seems she likes to talk when she should be working," Tom explained with a cocky smirk. "Although she does suck cock pretty well."

"That's not surprising, after all she really loves dick," Kayla replied with a playful laugh. "But what was that she called you? Master? I haven't heard that out of her before."

"Well as you can see, she's my obedient sex slave now, just like you are. It only makes sense that we would formalize the arrangement, don't you think?"

"Master..." the blonde woman echoed as the thought sank in. "Yeah, that does sound right."

"And you're not mad that you have to share me right?"

In response, Kayla leaned over and placed her lips against Tom's, kissing him softly. His hand moved up her thigh as they embraced before finally landing on one of her firm ass cheeks. Gently he squeezed and massaged her perfect ass while he savoured the feeling of her soft embrace as well as Katie's eager sucking of his cock.

"Of course I'm not mad," she answered softly as she broke their kiss. "As long as you're kept satisfied I don't care how many girls it takes."

"As long as you get your fair share right?" Tom shot back jokingly while giving her ass a playful slap.

"Mmm of course!"

"Well then get over here!" Tom ordered. "You don't want Katie having all the fun do you?"

Kayla opened her mouth and was about to answer back, but was interrupted by Tom pulling her lower body towards him, making her collapse next to him on the bed. Almost instantly Kayla felt Tom's mouth connect with one of her diamond hard nipples. The young blonde let out an audible gasp as Tom began suckling at her round breast, the feeling of his mouth on her sensitive spot sending shivers throughout her body.

Meanwhile at the foot of the bed, Katie continued to willingly suck her master. She had completely blocked out any and all distractions, focusing only on her worship of the masculine rod before her. She sucked and sucked, gagging loudly every time his swollen crown hit the back of her throat, but that did nothing to deter the busty brunette from taking as much of Tom's incredible cock into her mouth as possible.

The more Katie sucked on his prick, the more aroused Tom became. In turn, that arousal led to a more and more frenzied attack on Kayla's body as he sucked and bit at her firm breast, getting rougher with every bob of Katie's head.

"Fuck master, that feels so good!" Kayla cried out as Tom reached up and gave a hard squeeze to her other tit. "Keep sucking your slave's tits! I fucking love it!"

Tom was in heaven. He couldn't imagine a better morning if he tried. He could lay back comfortably and simply devour Kayla's beautiful tits, mauling them with his hand and lips while Katie serviced his throbbing prick with unrivalled fervour. He could sense the unbridled lust and passion that the two young sluts had for him. He could hear their devotion in the lewd sounds that they made, and ultimately he could feel the hunger they had for his incredible cock.

"Fuck Katie, that feels amazing!" Tom exclaimed from between Kayla's firm breasts as a particularly strong jolt of pleasure emanated from his crown. "You're so good at sucking cock!"

The brunette answered back with an unintelligible hum, too fixated on her skillful manipulation of Tom's throbbing member to reply with words. She was still more than capable of showing her appreciation by wrapping long tongue the ridge of his cock head and giving him a few extra hard strokes along his shaft.

She could feel his massive member reacting to her work, it's twitching and quivering becoming more and more pronounced as she sucked. Just the thought that she was bringing her master pleasure was more than enough to arouse the beautiful brunette and she could feel the wetness of her pussy building with every passing moment.

Kayla as well could feel her juices building between her legs, a direct result of Tom's unwavering manhandling of her body. While his mouth remained firmly locked on her pointed nipples, his hands began to roam across her firm body. He caressed her legs and back, sending tingles all over her skin, while his other hand reached down between her legs, touching the soft pink folds of her pussy.

"Oh my god!" the golden-haired woman exclaimed as Tom's fingers brushed against her pussy lips. "Please don't stop touching me there!"

"God, you're so wet," Tom growled as his fingers dipped into her, exploring more and more of Kayla's moist slit. "Did I do this to you?"

"Yessss, my pussy aches for you! It's driving me crazy!"

Kayla wasn't the only one who found herself being pushed over the edge. The near deafening sounds of pleasure only seemed to arouse Katie passed her own breaking point. The busty brunette couldn't control her own sexual urges any longer as she found herself moving her own fingers down between her legs. Furiously she rubbed her clit, desperate to find her own form of release while simultaneously ensuring that she maintained the same rhythmic pace that had been keeping on Tom's throbbing cock.

"God damn Katie, that feels fucking incredible!" Tom exclaimed as he felt her moaning over his cock. "Get your ass up here!"

Katie removed her mouth from Tom's bulging prick for the first time since Kayla had entered the room. She took in a few heavy breaths, her lungs filling completely with air now that her windpipe was no longer blocked by Tom's pulsating shaft. Slowly she crawled up the bed, her large breasts heaving as her breathing normalized. She could feel the hardness of Tom's warm erection against her body as she climbed up against him.

Off to the side, Kayla let out a dissatisfied sigh as Tom removed his fingers from her sopping wet cunt and laid himself flat on the bed, face to face with Katie. His hands quickly found their way to Katie's soft ass cheeks, squeezing them as he kissed her deeply. However the feeling of her master's hands on her was not enough for the pale-skinned beauty and she found her hand again sneaking down between their bodies on the hunt for her aching clit.

"Wow, look at her," Kayla said with a playful sneer. "The poor slut is so hungry for cock that she can't stop fingering herself."

"You'd be the same way if you sucked my cock as long as she did," Tom reminded her. "Isn't that right Katie?"

"Uh huh," she answered back, clearly far too aroused to add much else.

"Poor girl needs it so bad she can't even think straight," Kayla remarked, running a finger along the brunette's thigh as she spoke. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but she actually might need it more than me."

"Well then what do you say Katie? Ready to get fucked again?" he asked, followed by a quick spank of her ass.

"Yes Master, pleassseee," the brunette managed to eek out. "I need it..."

"Well you've been so well behaved this morning, I guess you've earned yourself another good fucking," Tom said as his hands started to roam across her pale skin, taking extra time to cup one of her large, heavy breasts in his palm. "Kayla, why don't you help this slut get situated, I think I'll be a little too busy with these tits."

Without a word, Kayla obediently slid her way down the bed until she was eye level with the base Tom's bulging shaft. She paid no mind to the pale brunette as she furiously masturbated herself only a few inches away from her face, instead locking her eyes on her master's loins. Gingerly she reached out and touched the throbbing beast before her. It felt so warm in her hand, and she swore she could feel the blood pumping through its veins. Gently she pulled at it's base, prying the cock out from between Katie and Tom.

The massive erection sprung forwards now that Kayla had pulled it out into the open. She couldn't help but let out a gasp of surprise at its size and fullness. It didn't matter how many times she felt it in her hands, her mouth, or her tight pussy, she still could not believe how incredible it was to witness it in all of it's colossal glory.

Her first instinct was to place her mouth onto his swollen tip. She wanted to suck him and stroke him lovingly, worshipping him much like Katie had done only a few minutes prior. However she recognized his painful throbbing, the violent twitching and the heat that emanated from his pillar of manhood. Over the last few days she had come to know these signs very well. She knew that there was no way that she could satisfy her master with just her mouth, not while he was in his current state. He needed to put his huge, awe-inspiring cock into a woman's warm pussy, and at this moment he had chosen Katie's.

She had no choice but to obey her master's wishes, so after placing a quick kiss on his shaft, she grasped Tom's manhood in both hands and lined it up with the soaking wet opening of Katie's pink pussy. She marvelled at the sight of Tom's cock entering Katie, her pussy lips being spread apart by his swollen crown. She watched in awe as Katie began to move her hips down, slowly impaling herself onto Tom's rod.

Inch after inch was fed into Katie's snatch, filling it to the brim with rock hard cock. A twinge of jealousy shot into Kayla's mind as she imagined that it was her taking Tom's manhood between her legs, but she knew that eventually her turn would come and that she'd get to feel him fuck her relentlessly like she so desperately wanted. Still, that didn't mean she wasn't anxious for that time to come.

Her jealousy quickly faded as she heard a loud grunt of satisfaction coming from Tom as most of his cock had pressed into Katie's pussy. It was so selfish of her to think about her own pleasure when what truly mattered was satisfying the sex god before her. If Katie's pussy was what he desired, she would gladly do all that she could to accommodate that wish.