Newly Minted Sibs Explore Inhibitions, Options

Story Info
Busty tease breaks down Kevin's inhibition.
11.6k words
4.34
20.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Busty tease breaks down Kev's inhibition

All characters in this work of fiction are over 18.

She had big boobs. That was my first impression of Kim. Not sloppy big, but full and generous; each breast looked to be bigger than half of a large grapefruit, but not so big as cantaloupe. I was mesmerized.

And cleavage. She was in a form fitting light green dress that hugged every curve, but also displayed her boobs in the deep V of the dress.

As I approached her chest (well, that's where my full attention was!), I belatedly realized that she had spotted me (and spotted me staring at her boobs), and as she rose to greet me, I was at least briefly drawn to her perfect face, a broad welcoming smile beaming at me, and stunning blonde hair done up in a "do" that seems to be the thing at weddings.

"Hi, you must be Kevin," she gushed, when we were close enough to hear each other above the din. I held out my hand to her, but she ignored that and moved in for a hug. A big, full-on boob hug, nothing held back. The feel of her tits on my chest in that first hug was a felling I'll never forget. I tried to pull my hips back so that she wouldn't feel my growing boner, but she just pulled me in tighter, with her left hand nearly on my rear end. When I felt my prick finally push into her thigh, she rotated her torso a bit, which served to both rub her amazing tits into my chest as well as to give her a chance to be sure of what she was feeling down below.

Then she whispered in my ear, "And a warm welcome to the family, Kev, I think I'm going to enjoy having you for a brother."

That's right -- I was now officially her brother. My plane had been delayed, so when her dad and my mom were getting hitched, I was just getting my bag at the airport. Rather than miss the reception altogether, I just walked straight in from the taxi to meet my new dad -- and my amazing new sister!

As she pulled away, I could see that her nipples had stiffened inside her dress. I was desperately embarrassed by my boner and quickly moved to my spot at the head table. She, apparently, could have cared less that her nipples were so clearly tenting the fabric of her dress.

The rest of the evening was a blur. My mind was more than rattled to know that I would be spending the summer in the same house as this ravishing temptress. Sure, I'm a handsome (or so I've been told) red-blooded 20-year-old male, but my mom had raised me with a very strict sense of right and wrong, and right meant no sex before marriage.

I had dated some pretty girls in college, but when they learned about my convictions, extending even to hand jobs, 69, finger fucking, etc., we always drifted apart before long. There were a few girls who managed to "accidentally" let me see their braless boobs, and one time I even stroked a naked nipple, but that just led to me coming in my pants, and that was followed by a huge sense of guilt for yielding to the temptations of the flesh. While I often masturbated to the memory of that nipple touch, I knew that I was too weak to keep seeing her.

And now, there was going to be Kim in my life for the end of her school year and for my whole summer. Kim, who rubbed her amazing boobs into my chest when we danced. Kim, who took my arm wherever we walked, rubbing one tit or the other into my arm. Kim, who, despite the AC, claimed, "It's hot in here," as she turned to me while taking hold of the edge of her dress to fan her braless boobs. I got more than a few good looks at her stiff nipples during that little pantomime.

And Kim, who reached under the table cloth to rub my thigh much, much too high. "I'm not that kind of guy," I tried to tell her, but when she reached my very rigid dick, she just whispered sexily in my ear, "Well, I have hard evidence that says the contrary is true!" I grabbed my napkin to cover my predicament and dashed for the rest room, where I quickly jerked myself off. It helped for about an hour, but it was a "long" night. A very long night!

When we finally got to my new home, I collapsed in the bed. Unpacking (all of my boxes from Mom's old house were in the basement) could wait until another day.

Fortunately, Kim had to go to high school the next day (she still had a few weeks left before graduation), so I was free to get my room set up without her tempting boobs and nipples distracting me. Although the view of her naked nipple when she was fanning herself did keep coming back to me. Her very stiff, very naked nipple. But I had a job to do, so I tried my best to keep her boobs from breaking my concentration. I succeeded. At least part of the time. God, I love stiff nipples!

As I prepared to move my things into my new closet, I found that there was a rack of some (maybe for shoes?) mounted against the back wall. It was in the way, so I took it out, including the wall anchor. When I took it out, though, I realized that I'd made a hole in the wall -- a wall that also served as the back wall to Kim's closet. Since I was alone at the time, I went to check out the damage on her side. As it turns out, the hole was just below her lowest shelf and was pretty much in the shadows.

Her laundry basket was near the hole, helping to keep the hole hidden. Since I was right there, I couldn't resist looking for one of her dirty bras -- 36 DD! I puffed out the flimsy cups, imagining that I could see her succulent tits through the sheer material, her big nipples tenting the fabric. Now, I may have taken a vow to wait for marriage before having sex, but I was definitely not above a little voyeurism! This could get interesting.

For the next few days, Kim and I never really had time to talk about all that had gone on on the day of the wedding. But when she was around, she always had on tight T shirts and bras that allowed her boobs to sway a bit whenever she walked. But more to the points, her nipples seemed to be poking through nearly all of the time!

When we finally did get a chance to talk, just the two of us, I explained my position on premarital sex. At first, she asked if I was joking, but after some more questions, she reluctantly admitted that she understood. Or, she at least acknowledged my position, although she did not really understand why I clung to it.

By way of explaining her behavior at the wedding, Kim explained that she had a steady guy, a year older, attending a local college, and that they had been having sex since she had turned 18. She hoped that they would get engaged in the fall, but in the meantime, with him now on the other coast, she was really missing sex. She explained that she found me incredibly attractive, and that she'd been hoping we might be siblings with benefits. After all, it's not like we were blood relatives! She suggested that I might want to join the rest of the world in the 21st century, but eventually, somewhat crestfallen, she said she'd try to understand.

Even so, I'm not sure she'd fully given up on seducing me. I noticed that whenever the old folks weren't around, she had taken to walking around braless, her seemingly always stiff nipples poking through whatever she was wearing. One time, at breakfast, she appeared in a thin, silky robe which miraculously seemed to part when I approached, giving more glimpses of her bulging boobs and stiff nipples. "No harm in a little teasing is there," she whispered with a smile and a wink.

"Not really," I replied, not even pretending to avert my eyes from her stiff nipple display. She smiled even more widely when she saw my dick tenting my shorts and parted her robe even further. I could live with being teased so long as she could live without actual sex. I masturbated. A lot. Such amazing boobs, and nipples that were always stiff, it seemed.

Then, maybe a week into my stay, everything aligned for me to really make use of my peep hole. I had managed a few quick glances at Kim getting dressed in the morning, but I had high hopes for this afternoon, with both parents away until dinner. When Kim got back from school, I was pretending to watch a show on TV. Kim said she was changing and padded up the stairs.

I counted to thirty, then quietly stole upstairs to my room, turning off the lights and sitting down in my closet, pulling the door mostly closed. Kim already had her skirt, shirt, and bra off, and was standing next to the mirror wearing just some tiny, lacy panties. Her DD tits were magnificent, looking even larger on her small frame, and her nipples were beyond stiff. And this time I was getting a good long look, with the mirror giving me double (quadruple?) vision! I pulled out my stiff dick and started stroking it as I drank in her magnificent boobs. I wasn't sure what would happen next, but I was already in heaven!

What did happen next was that she cupped both of her heavy boobs with her hands, lifting those glorious orbs and squeezing one tit against the other tit to form an incredible amount of cleavage. But then, she raised her hands higher, mounding her tits nearly to her chin, until slowly, slowly, she let her bosoms slip back down from the underside of her hands while her stiff nipples poked out above her hands.

But when her spread fingers reached her nipples, I could hear her sharp intake of breath. I watched intently as she every so slowly let her breasts fall lower, the nipple on each boob being bent by her fingers, then popping up seemingly longer between the next pair of digits. When both boobs had fully fallen, she quickly repeated the process another three times, each nipple getting another dozen massages from her finger. Then, there was a sharp intake of breath and a low, "Mmmmmm," escaped from her lips. I watched, fascinated, as her body seemed to tense even more. I had read about female orgasms, but could Kim have already just had one? Just from playing with her nipples?

After a pause, she slumped into her chair, which she moved so that she was facing the mirror. Once again, she cupped her big tits, again watching her reflection. But it didn't take long before she focused on rubbing her nipples, which had remained stiff since first contact. Soon, she was writhing around on the chair, her eyes closed as she frantically worked her stiff nipples, rubbing and pulling on her taught nipples over and over, her breathing getting ragged. Her legs were spread, and I could see a growing wet spot on her skimpy panties, making them all but transparent. I salivated, looking at her pussy lips through the material. I had read that women had natural lubrication, but Kim, well, Kim was wet! She arched her back, which accentuated her narrow hips, and her nipples tightened even further.

My horny mind was spinning. Yes, I love to masturbate, but spying on my new sister, seeing her rubbing and twisting her hard nipples, probably having nipple orgasms, felt so naughty. But then, I tried to rationalize, what was the harm? She apparently loved playing with her nipples, while I loved watching her stroke those stiff nubbins. I began to think that "naughty" might actually be pretty nice! I stroked my dick harder, feeling some precum seep down my urethra.

I cursed when I heard her phone ring. "Damn," she muttered, "I was so close!" (As was I -- I would have soaked the closet wall with my cum had she finished her nipple orgasm.) Still, she kept toying with at least one of her nipples, still quite stiff, while she talked. Then, there was a long pause as she listened to the phone. Next, she jumped up out of the chair, her bulging boobs wobbling, as she whooped in delight.

"That's great! I can't wait to see you, Brian, even for just an evening! And I'm so glad you're bringing your sister!" A pause. "Yes, you can tell Cindy that he's just as hot in person as in that photo." Another pause. "Well, I've been teasing him for a week now, letting him look at my boobs and nipples pretty often, but so far, no luck. Tell Cindy to put her best boob forward and hope for the best! I'll go tell Kev now. See you tomorrow! I am so ready to feel that big dick of yours filling me up again!"

Photo? When had she taken a photo? And what was happening tomorrow? And Brian knew she was trying to seduce me?? What kind of relationship ...

But worry about that later. Although I knew I needed to scamper downstairs, I couldn't pull away from my spy hole just yet. Kim clicked off the phone, discarded her wet panties, and grabbed some tissues, which she used to wipe her sopping pussy. She pulled a tiny skirt from her drawer, then grabbed a fresh crop top to wear. As the skirt went up her legs, it was clear that there were to be no panties. In my haste to get downstairs, I wasn't sure a bra would be involved either, but she hadn't pulled one out, that's for sure. I knew I had only had a few seconds to act, so I quickly tiptoed back downstairs and turned on the TV, pulling a pillow onto my lap to cover the evidence of my lust. My cock pulsed in anticipation.

Seconds later, she bounced into the room. She had on what looked like a cheerleader's skirt -- very short, pleated, and loose -- and a thin white crop top. Slouching as I was on the couch, I could swear I nearly saw her pubic hair, there was so much leg showing. But what really caused me to suck in my breath, again trying to stave off an ejaculation, was the thin, loose crop top. Her perky nipples were definitely showing through, and as her boobs came to a wobbling stop some moments after the rest of her, I know I saw some underboob flashing me as the fabric swayed. Somehow, seeing her fully naked was awesome, but having her stand before me, seemingly dressed but at the same time, pretty much not, was even hotter.

"Guess what, Kevin -- Brian's coming in town for an overnight!" My face must have had something like a blank stare on it, but in truth, I could not move my eyes from the sight of her nipples poking through the top. And the naked skin of her belly and lower rib cage. "My boyfriend, silly!" she mock explained.

I nodded an acknowledgment, glancing at her eyes, then went back to hoping for another glimpse of underboob. I do love naked underboob! "That's great, I know you've missed him," I verbalized, and to myself, "and his big dick."

"But that's not the best part," she continued. "He's bringing his sister Cindy! I've met her several times, Kev, and she's really sweet, and really pretty. Her boyfriend is in California for the summer, so I told Brian that the four of us should double date! Won't that be fun?!" She was so full of quivering energy that her boobs shook with every phrase, and it was hard not to love her for it. Plus, I did catch another flash of underboob -- sweet!

I smirked and said, "Well, let me check my social calendar ..." as I mimed looking at my phone. And with that, she grabbed the pillow from my lap and threw it at me. My hard, hard dick was covered by my shorts, but it was - um - hard to miss.

"Well, you're a ... oh my ... you're a silly goose if you don't join us. And it looks like to me that you could use a hot date."

Red faced, I recovered the pillow and put it back on my lap. "Please, Kim, we've talked about this. Yes, I find you a very attractive girl, and yes, I am a red-blooded American male. I can't help how I react to the way you throw your boobs in my face. But I'll be okay. And I sure don't need a one-night stand on my conscience."

"Well, I do hope you'll come along. I'd like you to meet my Brian, and who knows -- you and Cindy might find you can be friends. I mean, look - if you hope to end up in a long-term relationship one day, you have to take the first steps. Put yourself out there and meet people. Make friends. With girls. Surely, one of them will share your ideals. As old fashioned as they are," she couldn't help adding under her breath.

"Alright, alright, point taken. Just give me the details."

After dinner that night, I went to my room to do "some reading for the next semester" (being a nerd can sometimes be helpful!), but I was off the laptop and in the closet with the lights out as soon as I heard Kim come upstairs and enter her room.

She was still dressed, if you can call it that, that she'd worn in the afternoon, and was again looking in the mirror when I got settled. She did a well-practiced twirl, sending her short skirt spinning out nearly straight away from her waist. I'm not sure how much she could see, but I got a great view of her cute little buns and her inviting bush.

Next, she ran her hands over the outside of her crop top, first tweaking her nipples, then cupping her big boobs as she pulled her tits up a bit. From my low vantage point, I got a good view of her underboob. I wondered where this would go when she started to hum some tune or other, doing a bit of a dance.

Inspired, I guess, she picked up her phone and found some music to play. As the music thumped on, she began a swaying dance, edging up the bottom of her crop top as she did so until I could truly see the luscious swell of her naked underboobs, leaving just her nipples covered, although the lower edge of her areolas definitely had my full attention. Could she possibly know that I was watching, that she was teasing me? Lifting the edge of her top out just a bit, she reached underneath and grasped her left nipple and began tugging at her nip, pulling her nipple harder than would seem comfortable. But if it made her hot, it definitely made me hotter! I could have cum in seconds, but I slowed the pace of my masturbation, hoping that more was to come.

She finally released her nipple so as to lift her top the rest of the way above her boobs, allowing both hands to work her already stiff nipples, which stood out most of half an inch above her areolas. The thought of sucking those precious nipples was overwhelming, despite my principles. My mouth watered as I stroked my dick with more purpose. I saw her look down at her nipples, and I wondered whether her boobs were big enough that she could lick her own nipples, or, as my heart beat faster, whether she could even pull a nipple into her mouth. In my imagination, I was sucking one of her nubbins deep into my mouth, running my tongue over the hard, rough surface, sucking on the mound of breast flesh at the same time, driving her crazy with lust.

Well, it wasn't my saliva, but her next move, as she danced sensuously to the music, boobs gently swaying, was to lick a finger and run it over and around her right nipple as she watched herself in the mirror. Then it was another finger, and now she was rubbing and twisting both of her proud, wet nipples. It seemed that even her areolas had crinkled up.

Soon, her skirt was slipped to the floor, and I got another view of her smoothly rounded tush. Next, she sat on the bed and pulled off her crop top, fully releasing her mammoth boobs and stiff nipples. She threw the top into her closet, causing her tits to wobble delightfully. I reflexively closed my eyes as the top neared my viewing hole, but thankfully, it fell short.

Naked now, she stretched out with her head propped on the pillows and brought her hands to the underside of her breasts, cupping those puppies and lifting them higher on her chest. I stroked my dick with even more purpose. Then, once again licking her fingers, she used both hands to manipulate her nipples, twisting her nips left and right. When she wet her fingers again, I could see her nipples were bright red and very, very tight. I didn't dare to blink.

When she brought her fingers back to her nipples, this time she pulled her nips straight up in the air. Her nipples and areolas must have stretched to a good inch above the mounds of her now more conical boobs. When her nipples slipped from her grasp, I heard her whimper softly, and I noticed with my peripheral vision that she was rubbing her thighs together, to stimulate her clit, I had to guess. But my eyes never left her boobs, which collapsed and rebounded softly as they regained their normal, bulbous form. If possible, her nipples were even stiffer.