Newly Minted Sibs Explore Inhibitions, Options

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We explored other "non-sexual" options that summer, including two of my favorites. One was when she would lie on her side so that her boobs were pushed together and I could bury my face in her cleavage or pull both of her succulent nipples into my mouth at the same time. Another was when I would stand beside the bed while she played with her tits while I masturbated. I loved to whap the nearest boob with my stiff dick, or to use the end of my tool to push her nipple all around. Then I'd spray my cum all over her magnificent boobs, always depositing the first dollop on the stiff nipple closest to me.

I guess the closest we came to "sex" were the times I'd fuck her tits. That was some weeks into the summer, as I got more and more comfortable with this arrangement. It was so erotic to see my big dick sliding up and down in the silken valley she created by pushing her big boobs together, always finding a way to play with her nipples at the same time. Then she'd try to catch as much of my jizz as she could with her open mouth.

Time will tell, but that introduction to her at our parent's wedding may have been a portent of things to come for the two of us! Or cum, if you will!