Newly Minted Sibs Explore Inhibitions, Options

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god, Kim, that's much too much. But maybe I could touch your ... touch your face? You are so beautiful..." My body had wanted to say boobs, but my mind was still wrestling with decades of training.

"Alright, at least that's a start."

I reached out with my left hand and gently brushed Kim's cheek. "You're so soft, Kim," I said, running my fingers along the side of her face, over her forehead, then back down to her ear. The only problem was time taken away from looking at her playing with her boobs, but soon, my hand was on automatic and I was again focused on her nipples. Her stiff, pulsating nipples. But still, her skin really did feel good.

"You're so gentle, Kev, not like ... you've got a very nice, soft touch she recovered, as her breathing went up a notch. "So, tell me -- what would you like to see me do with my boobs? My nipples?"

I paused for half a second as I recalled her lying on her bed sucking on her own nipple and bringing herself to orgasm in the process. But mentioning that fantasy seemed a bit much at that point, so I pivoted. "Oh, god, Kim, just watching you do anything with your beautiful bosoms is amazing! But your stiff nipples ... just a sec ... oh, jeez ... I could watch you play with your nipples all day," I said, having to pause my breathing to keep from erupting as I merely said the word nipple. "Do whatever you want with your ... oh! ... with your stiff, stiff nipples."

"Is it really that good for you? Just watching me masturbate my nipples?" A grunt of affirmation was all I could manage. "Well, I'm happy to entertain you, because I do love my stiff nipples. Would you believe I can even orgasm, just from playing with my nipples?"

Thinking quickly (or at least as quick as I could with so much blood pooled elsewhere), I replied, "A nipple-induced orgasm? Gosh, that's really hot to think about. But could you hold off for a while? I don't think I want this afternoon to end."

"Well, another fact that you may not know is that women can be multi-orgasmic -- we can cum more than once -- much more sometimes -- in a single session. But if you want me to wait, I'm the queen of staying on the edge. But you know, you could get me a bit higher if you moved your hand, if you played with my ear a little bit, and even around my neck. Mmmm, that's right. You're so gentle, it's refreshing and erotic. You're a natural, you know that? And I do love watching you play with your dick. You really are well hung, you know."

I don't know if Kim was intentionally luring my hand closer to her bosoms, but it was kind of a thrill to have her compliment me, and I could feel my inhibitions fading into the background as I found my hand now just inches away from her boobs. My hand was taking longer swings around her face and neck and ear, now flowing out to caress her shoulder. And all the while, she kept purring and toying with her nipples, rolling her nips around in circles while her thighs kept up a rhythmic clit-rubbing motion.

I know that virtually every other guy has gone through this same routine -- act innocent while rubbing a girl's neck or shoulder, then gradually extend the range, hoping the girl won't notice, until you reach paydirt -- actually rubbing her boobs -- and before she stopped you from doing so. But in my case, it was clear that Kim would not stop me -- that she would welcome my touching her tits. It was really much more about me -- could I overcome my training, my principles, my beliefs, that premarital sex was wrong. How could I touch my sister's boobs -- my sister's boobs -- and still feel that I was a moral, upright man. Well, yes, I was upright, but, you know.

But over a few minutes, my hand did drift south, onto the upper slopes of the boobs of this angel who was now my sister. "Oh, my ..." I whispered. Her flesh was so soft, so supple, so warm and firm while forgiving at the same time.

"It's okay, Kev," she whispered. And then, as if reading my mind, "You're not doing anything wrong. This is not close to having sex. And you have my permission to touch my boobs. In fact, I want you to. Please, caress my anxious bosoms, Kev. Play with my stiff, hungry nipples!"

My next steps were slow and tentative. You see, I was reaching over her bulging left boob just to reach her right tit. If I was at all careless, I might brush her left nipple with my forearm. And while I know that that's what she wanted, and I was all but convinced myself, that was a big step for me.

I carefully rubbed her right shoulder, then trailed my hand down to rub the side of her glorious boob. "Oh, my god, I had no idea a bosom could feel this magical! So soft, so giving, so pliant ..."

Finally, I cupped her big tit with my hand, finding that her boob was much, much more than a handful. Moving my hand north, I watched, fascinated, as her areola deformed from the stress, the nipple seeming to get even stiffer.

But then I realized that since I was not touching Kim's left boob, she had shifted her own left hand to caress her left tit. That her right hand free, and I all but convulsed into orgasm when I felt her left hand brush against my hip. I sucked in my breath and froze until the crisis passed. But her hand was still there.

Slowly, she began to rub my hip and thigh, much as I had rubbed her shoulder, gradually inching closer to my groin, where my left hand was still holding my now very slick dick.

"Would you like to touch my nipple now, Kev? I'm quite ready for you to tease my nip with your soft, gentle touch. In fact, I really want you to play with my nipple. Would you be a good big brother and play with my nipple?" And all the while, her left hand was getting closer, now playing with my pubic hair.

"Is this really alright, Kim?"

"Really, Kev, it is alright. No one is getting hurt, no one's boundaries are being crossed without permission, and this is far from having sex with me. But I want you to play with my nipple. I need you to play with my nipple. Imagine you're 10 years old again; pretend my nipple is a new toy, and you want to find out how it works. Rub my nip with your palm, roll my nipple around with you finger, flick my nipple like it was a bug you wanted to flip away. Go to town. And don't mind me if I rub my thighs together harder, and play with my other nipple a bit rougher. Just don't leave my nipple alone, okay?"

Then, the edge of my hand was finally at her nipple. I watched her nipple bend, depressing the upper edge of her areola, since the pressure in the nipple would not yield. "Oh, jeez, your nipple feels amazing," I whispered on first contact. And then, as I pinched it, "Your nipple is harder than I expected. If I push down on your nipple, it goes right down into your breast, but your nipple doesn't change shape, like it's rigid or something." Kim just moaned softly as I kept exploring her right nipple. And then I proceeded to play with her nipple, trying all the nipple manipulations that she had suggested.

But it was also fascinating to watch her play with her left nipple. After a while, I started to mimic her moves -- strumming my fingers over her stiff nipple, pulling her nipple from side to side, even gripping her nipple tightly and lifting her boob up a bit by just pulling on the nipple. "Ohhhh, that is so good, Kev! You are a very quick learner!"

And then, suddenly, I was aware of her hand was on my shaft - or at least it was touching my own hand. I froze as I sucked in my breath and once again fought down the urge to let my sperm fly. "A little touchy are we, Kev? I understand how you feel - I've been dying to just slip into a full on nipple orgasm for a while. But building the tension just adds to the pleasure, don't you think?" And as she was saying this, she gently moved my hand out of the way.

"Don't you think?" she had said. At that point, I could hardly think at all. All I knew was that every nerve in my dick was on fire, and the feel of her soft, gentle fingers was driving me wild. In fact, it was a few moments before I realized that I had stopped playing with her nipple!

"Mmmm," she purred when I started tweaking her nipple again. "You know what? Now that you've got a hand free, you could start playing with both of my boobs. Wouldn't that feel nice?"

But while I tried, my arm was kind of pinned between us. "Sorry, can't get there." I explained.

"Well, that's alright. You know what would work, though? How about if you bend down and kiss my nipple? Haven't you been wanting to kiss my nipple for a while?"

In my mind, I wanted to say, "Yes, I want to kiss your boobs and play with your nipples, to pull your nipples into my mouth and run my tongue all over your stiff nips. I've never kissed a girl's tits, and I've wanted to suck your stiff nipples since the wedding, when I first got a peek at your bulging boobs and glorious nipples. Or since I saw you play with your nipples through the peephole I've been using to spy on you." But that was all too much.

So all I said was, "Kim, I've never kissed a girl's tits before, but I have to say, the way you've been teasing me with your boobs and nipple flashes sure has been tempting me. But let me start slow, okay?." Then, I leaned over and kissed her shoulder before nestling into her neck. I kissed her gently, savoring how my lips felt on her warm, soft skin, how my hot breath must be adding to the sensations she felt.

"Jeez, Kevin, how'd you learn to kiss like that? You've got my whole body on fire now! And don't forget my other nipple, please."

I immediately resumed rubbing her other nipple while I replied, "You're so beautiful, Kim, I just want to treat you softly, gently, like I think you deserve. Like every girl deserves."

"Oooh, you are so much better than .... you are an amazing kisser, Kev. Now how about moving a little lower. My nipple is about to burst in anticipation!"

And so, throwing even more of my cautions to the wind, I kissed the upper part of her chest. I let go of her other nipple so as to cup her boob from beneath, toying with her nipple as I did so. I felt her breathing increase, forcing her glorious tit into my chin, into my nose. My entire being was focused on the sensations coming from my lips, my fingers, my face. Well, except for the gentle intrusion of her hand on my tool, thankfully only very slowly working it up and down.

And then I let my lust overtake me, sliding my wide open mouth down until I felt the edge of her nipple against the very corner of my lips. I was breaking my own rules, and loving it! I used my hand and mouth together to rub her stiff, stiff nipple from one end of my upper lip and then back around on my lower lip, my hot breath caressing the tender skin of her boob.

I had closed my eyes so as to focus my senses on touch, but when I noticed a new vibration, I opened them to see Kim pulling up on her other nipple, moving it around in a circle, her bulging boob following along beneath. It was so erotic! I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath to control my anxious sperm. By now, thankfully, Kim was picking up on my signs, and she stayed the hand on my dick.

After a moment, though, I went all in. Or, more accurately, I pulled Kim's hungry nipple all the way into my mouth. I sucked as much breast flesh into my mouth as I could and marveled at the feel of her nipple on the roof of my mouth. But my tongue wanted more, so I released a bit, then rolled her nipple around and around, rubbing her nip back and forth with my tongue. I realized that I, too, was moaning softly.

I popped her nipple out at that point just to say, "God, Kim, I never knew anything could taste as glorious as your nipple!" But after those words were out, I brought my teeth mostly together, then sucked the end of her nipple between them, biting down on her nip gently while I flicked the end of my tongue across the end of her nipple.

I could feel Kim react, and when I looked, she was now pulling up hard on her other nipple, letting it slip from her fingers, causing her boob to bounce and wobble. "So good ... so good," she whimpered with eyes closed.

It was then that I realized that I could only hold back a little longer. I pulled my mouth away from her nipple so I could speak, then found how delightfully slick my saliva had made her nip when I went back to using my fingers. "Kim, " I began, then paused, "I'm not sure I can last much longer. But I was wondering ... when you asked what way you could play with your nipples to please me?" A grunt was all she could manage. "Well ... gosh ... it's been kind of a fantasy..."

"Out with it, Kev! Out with it! I'm ready, too!" she exhorted, still pulling relentlessly on her nipple.

"Alright, alright. Um ... are you able to ... um ... kiss your own breast? Maybe even suck your nipple into your own mouth?" Of course I knew that she could, but I had to play innocent.

"Oh, my god," she panted, pulling her nipple extra hard as it seemed that a mini-orgasm might have coursed through her at the thought, "Aren't you the little pervert," she said, although there was no malice in her voice. "I haven't even let .. I haven't done that for anyone! But yes, I can suck my own nipple. Sucking my nipple is a favorite thing for me. But for sure, it will make me cum. Help me with this pillow," she asked, reluctantly letting go of her swollen nipple. I had to leave her other nipple alone, too, until she had gotten herself settled, then I went back to playing with her nipple while I anxiously watched for what was going to happen next.

Although I had watched her suck her nipple through the peephole, it was so much more erotic to watch her up close like this. She cupped her heavy boob, then deftly lifted her breast towards her mouth while working to compress her upper boob flesh to allow her nipple to reach her waiting mouth. With her concentration (and mine!) on that act, I was vaguely aware that the hand on my dick had stilled - thankfully!

Then she extended her tongue, pressing her stiff nipple downward. She paused, then looked me in the eye, smiling devilishly, and asked, "Is this what you wanted to see?"

"Oh, god yes! Lick your nipple, twirl it around with your tongue, that's so hot!"

"Well, alright, big guy," she agreed, now giving my dick a squeeze, "but don't forget my other nipple."

Indeed, I was so engrossed watching her that I had neglected the nipple in my care. "Give that nipple another lick will you? Then I'll let you watch me some more. But only for a while. I am so ready to cum!"

I bent down and sucked her nipple into my mouth, flicking her nip madly with my tongue, but I went back to watching quickly, letting my fingers play with her nipple.

I watched her licking her nipple while she watched me watching her, and the tension in my balls kept building. Then, without warning, she bent her head down even further and sucked her entire nipple and areola into her mouth! I had to close my eyes and suck in my breath once again, it was so hot!

Then she let her saliva covered boob escape from her mouth, her sopping nipple and areola crinkled into knots. "I need you to kiss my other nipple, Kev, the time is now!"

I knew what she meant. The slightest trigger and I would be letting my spunk fly! I went back to her nipple, again pulling her nip deep into my mouth, running my tongue over her nipple madly, biting it gently between my teeth.

And then, I heard her plead, "Yes, Kevin, suck my hard, tasty nipple! Pull my big booby into your mouth! Give me a nipple orgasm now, Kev, I need a nipple orgasm now!!" I'd heard those words before, but now, it was really happening! I glanced north as best as I could, and she was again working her other nipple, popping that nubbin in and out of her mouth frantically. I mimicked her moves, sucking in her boob and nipple into my mouth, lifting my head until her nip slipped from between my teeth, then repeating the nipple attack.

And then her nipple orgasm hit. "Oooohhh ...god!!! Keep licking, keep sucking!" But as she was writhing, grunting, and spitting out those words, she had also squeezed hard on my dick, and I felt the long pent-up load of sperm finally release down my convulsing tool. Still, I kept working on her nipple, even as the first jet of jizz rocketed upward, landing with a splat on the base of her other breast. It took her a second to realize what had happened, but then she expertly worked my dick, as 20 years of longing, frustration, and self denial let loose, as rope after rope erupted, hitting her open mouth, landing on her nipple, and leaving milky trails all down her boob to her belly.

A deep recess in my mind tried to chastise my weakness for letting all of this happen, with my sister, for heaven's sake - but I quickly shut it out and reveled in the knowledge that I was lying naked in bed with a gloriously beautiful girl who had just convulsed in a spectacular nipple orgasm - a nipple orgasm that I had helped to induce! And, god, did it feel amazing to have her gentle hand still working on my tool, my mouth still working on her delicious nipple.

"That was amazing!' Kim, gushed after some minutes, still breathing heavily, "maybe my best orgasm ever!" (It was not lost on me that there was not even a hint of a comparison with Brian this time; I smiled inside at that.) "And I love that you haven't jumped out of bed for the bathroom, that you're still licking and sucking my nipple. Keep sucking my nipple, brother dear. And don't mind me, but I'm going to help myself to a tasty snack!"

Puzzled, I looked up and discovered that Kim was wiping up gobs of my jizz with her finger, then erotically sucking her finger clean. I expect she was trying to make me visualize her sucking me off, which I definitely was, but for as far as I'd come, I wasn't there yet.

Then, instead of bringing the next wad of goo to her mouth, she instead let it slowly ooze down her finger until it landed on her other nipple. Then, as she worked that stiffening nipple with her finger, she chuckled (making her boob wobble deliciously), and said, "Do you remember, Kev, when I said that women can be multi-orgasmic? Well, I'm not sure of two counts as 'multi,' but I think I'm ready for another round! Keep licking my stiff nipple, Kev. I mean, I can take a licking and keep on ticking!" she said, with another chuckle, just before she raised her cum-covered nipple to her mouth.

If that was a joke, I didn't really get it, but I did keep licking, at the same time realizing that, while my orgasm had left me drained, my dick had never fully deflated, and her hand was definitely performing some magic. I swirled her nipple around in my mouth, working my tongue over the magic protuberance, then glanced north to see that Kim was once again popping her other nipple into her and out of her hungry mouth. I groaned and felt my dick fully inflating.

******************************

Needless to say, Kim and I had a very interesting summer. She never wore underwear for the rest of the school year (gym was over), and she loved to tell me about her adventures with her nipples during school and how wet she always left her seat.

At home, she took to going topless whenever the old folks weren't around. Sometimes, she'd lean against the door frame, watching me, with her arms crossed below her tits, giving her boobs a glorious lift with her forearms, providing and lots of cleavage, while she toyed with her nipples at the same time.

Whenever she'd pass by, I always got a mouth full of boob, and we both lost count of the number of nipple orgasms she had. I loved having my afternoon breakfast (still working the night shift) with her plopping down opposite me at the table with her big boobs just resting tantalizingly on the hard surface, stiff nipples pointing my way! "Well, I need some support some of the time!" she'd say with a smile. My breakfast always ended with some "strawberries and cream," as we used to say about my nuzzling her stiff pink nipples while molding her bulging boobs with my hands.