Newly Minted Sibs Explore Inhibitions, Options

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as if struck by the thoughts I'd been focusing on her for the last few minutes, she paused to fluff her pillows, then lay back with her head comfortably looking down her body. Oh, to be able to see through those eyes and view the twin mountains of breast flesh and the tubular nipples on top! And then, she fulfilled my fantasy. She tightly cupped her right tit with her right hand, then used her left hand to lift and tilt her left boob to her mouth; she bent her head forward just a bit more and to my amazed delight, sucked the entire nipple and areola into her mouth! I nearly came right then and there, but managed to hold back. I couldn't wait to see what she would do next!

She was whimpering even louder now, and her thighs were working her clit more feverishly as she continued to suck on her nipple. Then she popped the saliva-covered nipple out of her mouth and quickly recaptured that nip between her lips. What I wouldn't have given to be the one loving up that ever so stiff nipple, my tongue laving its pebbled surface!

Then, I was shocked when, I swear, I heard her say, in a husky low voice, "Yes, Kevin, suck my hard, tasty nipples! Pull my big boobies into your mouth! Give me a nipple orgasm now, Kev, I need a nipple orgasm now!!" All the while the two of us were staring at the saliva coated pillar of pulsating flesh that was her left nipple. But talking meant that she wasn't sucking her nipple, so she quickly was back to running her tongue around her nip, sucking her nipple into her mouth, and grinding her thighs together.

Hearing her utter my name while sucking on her nipples nearly caused me to lose my load. It took some deep breathing and intense concentration to suppress the swell of pent-up sperm, but I managed. Just more precum. A lot more precum.

Then, apparently sensing that her nipple orgasm was near, she worked the left nipple harder with her mouth while using her right hand to pull up on her right nipple, once again letting her nip slip from her grasp, eliciting a shudder and a whimper. She repeated the nipple pull just three times until the nipple orgasm fully hit! She moaned even louder as she threw her head back, eyes closed, as her whole body tensed and writhed, boobs wobbling, all the while pulling on that poor right nipple.

The sight of my new sister having such an amazing nipple orgasm was more than I could manage. Before I could think about stopping my own orgasm, my rod stiffened as I felt the pent-up load of sperm heading toward the exit sign. Soon, I was shooting jets of hot cum against the closet wall, just 3/8" from my sister's room. Still, while I kept massaging my pulsating dick, I managed to peek back through the hole at my hot, hot sister, who was still massaging her amazing boobs and stiff nipples, even if a bit more slowly as she came down from her orgasmic high.

As I staggered back into my room, the images of Kim's boobs and stiff nipples kept flooding my mind; the sight of her saliva-coated nipple as she pulled it from her mouth; and the ecstasy that her nipple orgasm had given her would feed my masturbatory imagination from then on. Spying on Kim might have been wrong in some ways, but the pleasure it gave me seemed to push that regret largely out of my mind.

But above the visual treats was the audio file in my head: "Yes, Kevin, suck my hard, tasty nipples! Pull my big boobies into your mouth! Give me a nipple orgasm now, Kev, I need a nipple orgasm now!!" And this the night before Brian was coming to town! What was I to make of that?

The next evening, I showered and dressed in coat and tie, then walked downstairs to find Kim waiting. She was dressed in something light and airy, but with a shawl around her, I couldn't see her boobs at all, much to my surprise and disappointment.

Spotting me in my standard date outfit, she rolled her eyes and muttered, "Really, Kev? A coat and tie??"

"Hey -- this is who I am. If Cindy's going to like me, she has to start off with the right impression."

"Okay, I see your point," she said with a sigh. "A nerd impression" she muttered under her breath.

Suffice it to say, the evening did not go well, by my standards. Brian was tall, handsome and broad shouldered, as I might have guessed. He wore jeans and a T shirt with a band icon on it, even though most of the other folks at the restaurant were dressed more like me than him. Although I have to admit there really weren't many ties. As for Cindy, she was about my height and stacked. When Kim's shawl came off, I found that her outfit was cut to her navel, with her braless boobs pushing into the deep V of her dress and her stiff nipples tenting the fabric. But she belonged to Kevin, so I tried not to stare. Which was fine, since Cindy was wearing something totally diaphanous. Her nipples were essentially in plain view. I tried to think of looking through a peep hole at her, but it didn't help.

Still, while I would have been happy to steal glances at her boobs and nipples through the evening, the conversation totally shriveled my dick. Both Brian and Cindy used very salty language, telling any number of foul jokes (not my style, as you've probably guessed), but what surprised me was how Kim joined right in. She had been pretty tame with her language in our time as brother and sister, so this was a different side of her. Or maybe she wanted to fit in with Brian and Cindy, I don't know. But what really spoiled the evening for me was that we weren't more than 10 minutes into the evening (plus a drink and a half for each of the three of them) when the topic of my celibacy came up. I felt attacked from all sides, with all kinds of comments that I won't repeat. If Cindy was "really sweet," I surely didn't want to meet friends of Kim's who less than very sweet.

After vainly trying to explain my position, I gave up and just hung my head in misery. Then, I realized that I had an out from this revolting situation. As luck would have it, my mother had found me a graveyard shift job at the hospital, starting at midnight that night. So, after some bread and cheese, I excused myself, claiming I needed to get home for some rest. I left them shaking their heads. I don't know what happened next, but I wouldn't have been surprised if they ended up in a threesome at Brian's hotel.

In any event, my path and Kim's barely crossed for the rest of the weekend, and I kept my eyes on the floor, not her nipples. Tempting as her nipples were, that evening had soured me on her.

Then, on Monday afternoon, Kim crept quietly into my room, just as I was waking up after my post-nightshift nap. I glanced at my clock and realized that it must have been just after school let out.

She stood at the doorway and announced, "First, I want to say I'm sorry about what happened at dinner the other night. I guess Brian and Cindy, plus a bit of booze, were a bad influence on me, and I realize now how it must have felt to you with us ganging up on you. I keep trying to wrap my head around your position, and I now realize, more than before, how strongly you hold your beliefs. I'm sorry for the part I played. Truly sorry."

I nodded, glad to hear her apology, which seemed really sincere, and the hardness toward her that I'd held in my heart began to melt away. In its place, there was a hardness building in my tool. With a few days of abstinence (no jacking off, in any event), I found that I couldn't help but to be aroused by the look of my hot sister. And, unbidden, the memories of watching her play with her tits and nipples, bringing herself to a nipple orgasm while I sprayed my cum all over my closet wall, came -- um -- flooding back.

"I tried all weekend to think how I could make it up to you, then came up with a plan last night. I hope you like it. In fact, all through school, I couldn't stop thinking about you and what I want to do for you," she continued. "I even left on this little school outfit for you when I got home. And now you're looking at me like you want me to take it off."

I was speechless at the concept and only then realized how I'd taking to staring at her volcanic profile again. And at how quickly I had gone from some level of contempt to full-on lust. Would she really take her clothes off in front of me? Might I now be seeing both of her naked boobs, up close and personal, with both eyes giving my brain 3D input?

She pulled back the sweater and started to run her hands across the shirt covering her bountiful breasts. "And do you know what?" she said coyly, "I didn't wear a bra today. Or panties." My cock pulsed at the thought. "In fact, as I thought about my apology plan, I got really hot. I played with my nipples every chance I could, leaving wet spots on the seat as I left every class. I even had a nipple orgasm in the bathroom one time when I was alone."

I filed that last pronouncement away for when I had some private time. My new sister, braless and with no panties all through school, playing with her nipples and having a nipple orgasm while thinking of me! So hot! My dick spasmed at the thought.

I had been glancing at her face at least part of the time, but the sight of her nipples hardening against the translucent shirt she had on under the sweater now had my full attention. She slowly rubbed her spread fingers across her nipples through the fabric, and her nips came to full attention.

"Please don't stop me, Kev. I know I hurt you, and I want to make up for that hurt. I know how much you've enjoyed how I've teased you with my boobs and nipples since we became 'family,' and I figure letting you see more of me would be a good way to mend fences. Plus, I think I'm going to enjoy giving you a show." I thought about asking about Brian, but that could certainly wait!

Then, she paused to start a song on her cell phone. I learned later that it was called "The Stripper," by David Rose, a song her Grampa had introduced to her. The dirty old man!

Swaying to the sexy music, she started to unbutton her shirt. As it opened, more and more of the curvaceous middle of her tits gradually came into view. When I could start to see the edges of her underboob, it was clear -- not a bra in sight. I tensed once again, thinking of her secretly playing with her nipples in school - and no panties to boot!. Her hand snaked into her shirt and she quickly caressed her left nipple, closing her eyes and licking her lips, still keeping up the sensuous swaying of her body, interrupting it only to bounce her boobs around when the drum line indicated.

She was looking me in the eyes, I think, but all she would have seen was that my eyes were focused on her tits. As she finished unbuttoning the blouse, she spread it wide to reveal her boobs in all their glory. It was clear that her breasts were indeed double D in size. And her big nipples were hard and tight. I was also very hard, and thankful for the blanket over my dick. I sleep in the nude, and had subtly threaded my hand under the sheet to slowly stroke my cock.

"It looks like you like my bouncy boobs and big nipples," she said in a throaty voice, with a smile and a meaningful glance at where my hand was grasping my tool. Busted! Oh, well, no point in hiding my actions anymore.

She spread the blouse even wider, then ran her hands all around those amazing orbs. She gently massaged the sides of both breasts, and pulled at her nipples to stiffen those precious nubbins even more. I was salivating with desire, and my palms itched to be the ones molding those amazing boobs, flicking her wondrous nipples. My willpower was starting to fade, and I wasn't sure what I'd do if she actually offered to let me touch her tits and nipples. I was considering saying screw it to my scruples.

She pressed the ample mounds of her breasts together, forming an impressive line of cleavage, as she continued to massage her tits and nipples. She continued to follow my gaze as she licked her fingers and then rubbed her now slippery hands over her pulsating nipples.

"My nipples have gotten so hard! Do you like watching me play with my nipples as much as I like showing off my nips to you?" I nodded mutely, my hand now moving with more purpose while my eyes drank in the erotic sight. "At night, I've been spending a lot of time just lying in bed playing with my hungry nipples and thinking about you." Had I triggered her nipple orgasm the other day? Is that why she called out my name? My mind was swimming. She giggled, tugging at her nipples more firmly now. "And you know what? I think I'm ready to move on from Brian. Hanging around you has taught me that there ought to be more to a guy than just a good lay." Wow! But what was going to happen next? And what was I prepared to do??

By now, the music had stopped, so she hit replay and continued her sensuous dance, although now, when the drums did their "ba-boom," I could watch Kim's naked boobs bounce deliciously. But now, she got into the stripper thing, slowly sliding her blouse off her arms, then sliding it all over her boobs, sometimes rubbing her nipples with the fabric, sometimes lifting her tits, sometimes just playing hide and seek with her boobs. I was in heaven!

Finally, she held the blouse out at arm's length and let it fall to the floor. "So, do you believe that I went through the school day both braless and with no panties?" For a moment, I just gave her a blank look as she kept her boobs wobbling in time to the music. Then, I kind of shook my head "no," since it seemed that's what she wanted to hear. "Well, there's only one way to find out. Guess I'll have to slide this little skirt on down.

"But first, I think it's only fair that you give me a peek at what you've been hiding under the covers. Otherwise, I might have to put that blouse back on. So, what's it going to be, big guy? Show me your junk, or I hide these precious boobies?"

So, here I was between boobs and a hard place. "Jeez, Kim, I've never ..."

"I just want to look, silly! You've been watching me play with my boobs and nipples, I just want a little more inspiration before the music ends again."

My face turned red, and I paused for a few moments, while I continued to stare at those mouth watering boobs. "You really want me to hide these beauties?" she queried, making a move to pick up her blouse.

"N .. no, Kim, please don't. I love to watch your tits wobbling around, and your nipples, well ..." With that, I slowly slid the bed covers back until my raging hardon was revealed. But I left my hands awkwardly at my sides.

"Oh, my ..." Kim muttered. "That's an impressive tool, Kev," she murmured, staring straight at my dick. "It's so hard because you like looking at my big boobs and my stiff, stiff nipples, huh?" she said as she rubbed her perfect tits and pulled on her nipples a bit harder. "But, on with the show! And if you want to touch yourself, don't mind me." Not on your life, I thought -- that's just too much, much too personal.

With that, the show was, indeed, back on. A quick twirl, just like a few days ago, did give me a glimpse of her naked buns as well as the trimmed curls of her public hair. But I did keep coming back to those delicious boobs, which she periodically rubbed with her palms, keeping her nipples beyond stiff.

Then, she repeated the stripper moves of the blouse with her skirt, grasping the waistband to slinkily raise and lower the fabric, inching it lower and lower until her bum and pussy were finally in full view. In the process, she kept her boobs wobbling. My eyes kept bouncing around as well.

Finally, she let the skirt drop down her legs to her feet. Turning sideways to me, she bent at the waist to lift her feet out and grab the skirt, in the process giving me an amazing profile view of her tits dangling down between her arms and her taught belly. As her tits wobbled around, I could see each nipple, beyond stiff, pointing down from her swollen boobs. It dawned on me that, despite my earlier promise to myself, I was now slowly stroking my cock. A quick glance confirmed that that fact had not escaped Kim's attention. Well, no point in stopping now.

"Since you've moved in, I've stripped like that more than a few times, fantasizing that I could have you in the same room watching while I did it." I guess I should have been at the peephole more often! "And this is just as sweet as I'd hoped!" And with that, the music stopped, and Kim adopted a provocative pose, one hand holding her tiny skirt over her shoulder, the other hand on her waist, her legs crossed, her boobs, for the moment, not bouncing.

"Well, Kev, that part of the show is over, and I haven't heard a standing ovation -- although the part of you that is standing says volumes -- considerable volumes I'd guess. But you've barely said a word. What's the matter, pussy got your tongue?" Then under her breath, "Now there's a thought... So, am I forgiven?"

"Sorry ... sorry ... It's just that you're even more beautiful naked than I even imagined," I managed, trying not to let on that I was lying. I kept looking at her amazing body, especially her boobs and those stiff, stiff nipples while I slowly stroked my cock. I really didn't know what else to say or do. "And yes, I forgive you."

But Kim being Kim, she took the reins. "Well, I have to say I'm impressed with your control," she said, her gaze focused on my dick. "I was expecting a geyser long ago. But tell you what -- how about I give you a hand with that tool of yours? Or better, a mouth -- I've been salivating since you pulled back the covers!"

"N ... no, Kim. That wouldn't ... you're my sister! And even if you weren't..." My dick actually shrank an eighth of an inch at the thought of what she had suggested.

She sighed and went on, "Yes, the premarital sex thing." Then, without even asking, she walked over, naked boobs softly swaying, and sat down next to me on the bed, our thighs touching slightly. It was like she had jolted me with electricity! She felt so warm and soft. But years of denial kicked in, and I recoiled and moved a few inches away. Otherwise, I might have erupted, and that would have been too embarrassing.

"Well, I don't know about you -- although I think I do - but I am beyond hot and bothered. I really need to cum, Kev. You know what that word means don't you?" I nodded stiffly. "Well, I tell you what. How would you like to touch my bosoms, and we'll see how that goes?"

"Gosh, Kim ... well, it's pretty obvious that I enjoy -- no, I love looking at your boobs and nipples, but the only other time I touched a girl like that was ... well, I wasn't happy with myself."

"You're a special case, Kev. But it's nice that you've got strong principles. Nonetheless, I'm still horny, and I kind of like looking at you and knowing that you like looking at me." And then she slid across to the other side of the bed and lay down, her boobs wobbling and flattening a wee bit. "So, here's my plan. I'll lie here playing with my nipples while you play with your dick. Sound good?"

"Um -- sure," I managed. In my mind, this was only slightly different than my watching Kim bring herself to a nipple orgasm through the peephole, and not much different at all from watching her strip show.

So, with her head propped on some pillows, she started paying with her tits again, mounding her boobs with her hands, letting her nipples slide through her fingers, then pulling and twisting her hard, hard nips. And all the while, she watched my slowly, very slowly rubbing my big dick. It felt a little weird, but also amazing!

Soon, she was rubbing her legs together. Then I had the inspiration to play dumb. "What -- what are you doing with your legs, Kim?" I said taking my eyes briefly off her luscious nipples.

"Wow, we really are starting from square one aren't we? But you've taken biology, so you know that women have a clit -- a clitoris, right? No dick, but a nice small, erotic piece of flesh between our legs. So, it feels good to rub your dick, right? Well, imagine all of those erotic neurons concentrated into a space the size of the end of your pinkie, and you can imagine how good it must feel when a woman rubs her clit -- or has it rubbed by a man (hint, hint). But for myself, I love rubbing my boobs and pulling on my nipples just as much, so rubbing my legs together lets me have the best of all three worlds -- one hand for each boob and nipple, and my legs help out my clit. But you've got a spare hand -- want to help me out?"