Newly Wedded Couple Sex

Story Info
Heterosexual couple, newly married, having sex.
1k words
4.21
10.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are in on our condo's living room sitting on the couch together. She leans over and kisses me slowly. A smile comes to her lips.

"Wait here, babe," she says.

I follow her with my eyes as she walks to our bedroom. I know what coming and the anticipation of seeing her starts to consume me. I take all my clothes off and wait for her, naked and sitting. I hear her in the bedroom opening a drawer and then closing it. She's getting dressed and I know she's choosing something special just for me. What will it be? The anticipation is driving me crazy.

I now hear her footsteps and when she walks in front of me I smile. She is barefoot and wearing a pair of shiny black panties. The Beatles crop top she's wearing exposes some of her stomach and I can see the shapes of her erect nipples underneath it. I look at her neck and then her face and feel my penis getting a rush of blood and becoming erect.

She walks over to me and leans down to kiss me. I can feel her warm breath as she does. I reach up under her shirt and cup her left breast in my right hand while touching her shoulder with my left hand. We continue to kiss.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispers in my ear.

All of a sudden she straddles me and kisses my neck while touching my chest with her hands and rubbing my nipples. She knows there's nothing that gets me going quite like my nipples being played with. I'm now holding and squeezing both her large breasts. They barely fit in my hands.

"Stand up," she commands.

She takes my hand and guides me to the bedroom. We're standing by the bed. I look at her. She's still wearing the panties and shirt. It drives me crazy, the wait, and the tease of knowing what's underneath but not seeing it. I love that. I place my hand in between her legs where her engorged vaginal lips are and start rubbing. Her panties become wet and I continue touching her there. We kiss. I can hear her breathing a little harder.

I now move my hand and slip it inside her panties and feel her lips with my fingers. She is dripping wet. I pull my fingers out of her panties and look at them. They are covered in her juices. I suck it off as she watches then kisses me passionately.

"I love tasting myself," I hear her say.

I massage her clit and she closes her eyes and opens her mouth oh so slightly. I finally can't take it anymore and pull her underwear off revealing her most intimate self. I smile because I know this is only for me to see and what I have is only for her as well. We hop on the bed and I lay down. She's sitting next to me still wearing her Beatles shirt and won't be taking it off until it's all over.

She takes my penis in her hand and then lowers her mouth to it. The feeling of her warm wet mouth surrounding it is almost more than I can bare. She sucks on it moving up and down with her hand rubbing it at the same time. I can feel her tongue as she moves her mouth. She keeps doing that until I almost come.

She stops, looks at me, and says "put it in me."

I obey. By now she is so wet that I slide in with no effort. So warm and tight. I grab some of her hair by the roots and fuck her hard. She moans and after a minute tells me to stop. I pull out.

"I told you I love tasting myself on you," she tells me.

"It turns me on so much when you talk like that, you slut."

She starts sucking my dick again. It feels so good that I almost come but I tell her to stop. She lays down and spreads her legs open for me and I bring my mouth down to her. Her sweet smell fills me and I put my tongue on her. I start by sucking on her pussy's lips and licking all around. I then concentrate on her clit. She breathes hard and lets out little moans. I can feel her body and muscles tensing. Her breathing and moans are getting faster. She finally reaches climax and her whole body seizes. Her back arches and her head comes up from the bed with one last moan as the orgasm flows like waves across her entire body.

"OK!" she yells.

It's too intense for her if I continue. Her body now relaxes and she lays there breathing.

"It's your turn now," she tells me.

I take her to the edge of the bed and rub her pussy with my penis. I'm now covered in her wetness. I finally push it inside of her. It's so tight and wet. I grab the back of her head and kiss her. I thrust in and out of her. I almost cum but stop. We get back on the middle of the bed and she gets on all fours. From behind her I can now see her bare breasts hanging as the t-shirt doesn't cover that angle. I see her lower back and beautiful round ass in front of me.

I insert my penis from behind and I feel as one with her again. The feeling is indescribable. The tightness is almost more than I can take. I'm now going back and forth as fast and as hard as I can. I can feel myself coming soon.

"It feels so good!" I yell.

I can't take it anymore and quickly climax. I feel myself ejaculating inside of her. I smile as big as I've ever smiled. I pull out of her and watch my own cum drip out, some of it down her thighs. We lay down next to each other. I stare at her beautiful face to take it all in. I kiss her one more time before we spoon and fall asleep together.