Newlyweds Ch. 01: First Shock!

Story Info
Newlywed finds husband & pregnant friend passed out abed.
2.9k words
3.4
21.7k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is now 73 years old. Her figure is well preserved even though she never exercised, ate healthily, slept regular hours, or took particular cautions where sex and social media, the internet, and banking were concerned. Not until 2019 did she become aware of who she was due to the influences of her childhood.

Her mother harangued her unmercifully as a teenager, afraid of pregnancy, and who knows what other fears her mom may have had for her daughter. Her mother cared so much she had the opposite effect on her daughter. The problem became insurmountable, and the daughter married a sailor and fled home and the tiny suburb of the 1960s as soon as she turned eighteen and graduated from high school.

With her, she took her lack of personal confidence, her beauty suppressed by her past denigrations from her mom so much that she indeed was not able to see the attributes that were exceptional and desirable to most other new friends. She made friends quickly, was socially appropriate, and didn't know how to believe what people said, since her mom had belittled her even in words she would use intending to be supportive and complimentary.

The wedding was on a delightful early October day, warm, clear, sunny, and bright. Lots of pictures were taken at the reception, and she was smiling from ear to ear. He was excited to be marrying her. She was happy to be getting out of town and away from mom.

When they drove away from the reception in the late afternoon, they were both happy, kissy-face, and looking forward to the new adventure called marriage. Though she thought of another man, she was determined to love this sailor, the actual savior from her past.

Our past stays with us as we make decisions to live our life a certain way. Living to avoid our past isn't ever a successful separation, oh, maybe for a little while. Still, when combined with her mom and her decision to marry the wrong guy, she was facing an inevitable dark day of disappointment and reckoning with her past.

The groom, on the other hand, was hopelessly and blindly in love with this young woman and didn't want to hear the warnings of families on both sides. He was going to marry her and enjoy being the first man to make love with her. He was full of hormones, lust, ignorance about women, no experience with a family of happily married couples, and knew he was going to live happily ever after. His desire for her was nearly unlimited. However, he still held it against her that she wouldn't let him go much beyond feeling her breasts under her blouses until after they were married. He had never even gotten close to touching her vaginal area.

One date, she had unfastened her waistband and then changed her mind while still kissing and hugging. He had gone home in a huff, first jacking off in his car in her driveway, then driving toward home with his pants pulled down to his knees. He was so horney that he stopped alongside a park and jacked off among the trees, spraying his sticky white semen all over the side of a tree.

His adrenalin was subsiding after two orgasms within the last six or seven minutes. He looked at the tree, rubbed the dangling come from his cock, and licked his hands clean. He left his slacks open to air dry the come in his pubic hair.

When he was back in the car, he noticed a hobo type man about thirty feet away watching every move. The hobo came over to him and asked if he wanted a blow job for a dime. The groom, passing on the offer, was so tempted to do it that he started jacking off while driving toward home. When he pulled into the driveway, he had to see his way through a large blog of white and translucent come hanging from the inside surface of the windshield because he had his third orgasm in less than fifteen minutes as he pulled into the driveway.

His pants, shirt, shoes, arm, and his face had come smeared on them, so he entered the house quickly and quietly so he could get his clothes soaking in the washing machine before anyone could tell what he was hiding.

It was 2 am, so the chances of anyone being awake were slim, but he was still careful. When he had started to load the washing machine, he found more dirty clothes to add to the small load he had and threw it all into the same washing cycle as his own clothes. He did, however, take the usual precautions with his mother's and sister's undergarments, as he had been reminded too many times not to forget to treat those clothes items special and that they were placed in small lingerie bags before going in the washer. While he was in the laundry room, he looked at the labels in the bras and panties. He determined that his sister had 36AA bras, his mother had 44D bras, and his sister wore size 4 and 5 panties. His mother seemed to wear a size 6 to 12 panty depending on the cut of them.

His sister's underwear were all colors, shapes, and conditions, from torn and frayed to bright delicate lacy and frilly. His mothers were all white except for a pair of sheer black panties that had an open crotch. He became so engrossed in looking at the crotchless panty that he unconsciously had begun to stroke his cock. He quickly was rigid, hard, and pointing to the overhead light. He put the crotch against his nose, inhaling his mother's scent. He slid them over his cock, and standing on his tip-toes began to masturbate using the vibrating clothes dryer to stimulate his balls.

As he approached another climax, he realized that he needed to be taller, and to cure the problem, he could use the stool that his mom stored between the washer and dryer. After he climbed on the stool. He could then swing his balls very hard against the vibrating dryer while he enjoyed smashing his balls between his fist and the vibrating dryer top. Add in the socially unacceptable behavior, and he (Dale) had grounds for so many cautions that he felt embarrassed after he came in the washer.

He went to bed, having jacked off three times. He had jacked off after each date with her, he thought. But after they had a wedding date set, he realized that he would probably never jack-off again after they were married. How naive? How disillusioned could he have been? Marriage and sex didn't arrest desire, lust, and being horney.

Off from the reception. A car with tin cans, and signs and a few young people following as they drove west on Highway 80 toward San Francisco. The backseat had all of her possessions. It also contained a large number of wedding gifts in the trunk and backseat. Her luggage, tan hard-sided, was Samsonite, which the best-man had stacked on the backseat behind the driver. She had a hatbox, a small and a large suitcase with her entire honeymoon wardrobe. All of her other things were packed into cardboard boxes to be opened when they arrived at their new home in San Diego.

The first night together was after a two-hour drive and lots of celebrating and stress of the wedding. They stopped and bought pop, chips, snacks, and junk to have along the way and in the motel room. While he found his travel bag and brought in her luggage, she called her bridesmaid and told her to tell her mom that she was safe and that they had made it without incident.

She didn't talk to her mother for almost two months. She was in heaven for about five weeks, and then she wanted to tell her mom how well she was and how good being married was. He took her to the base, and she called home from his company compound, and then they talked to the few sailors still on the watch. She liked them all, and the clean lives they lead along with the spotless spaces he showed her. She thought afterward that she, too, should join the navy. She never did.

They had settled into a routine, and she was compelled to find a job because a sailor didn't make enough to keep them. Before she found a job, she could and did lounge around the house, visited with Mary Christmas, the landlady. The tales the landlady told caused her to grow up fast.

The landlady was the widow of a career deckhand sailor in the navy who had died, leaving Mary C with a house and an apartment downstairs. It was her only source of income apart from the pension of a navy widow. Kind as can be, salty as any sailor, helpful to the new couple, Mary was a delightful landlady for the newlyweds. Mary told the groom one time that she could hear them 'fuck' and told him to go slower, that as a new inexperienced bride, she had been rushed until it caused problems.

Mary C told the bride now that she was married as long as it didn't hurt, it was agreeable and curious, she should attempt everything. She assured the groom and the bride together one night over a bottle of cheap wine that she had been a virgin and had eloped into a nightmare of sexual demands from her husband until she took charge. Once she had him willing to be satisfied her way, she opened up into a playful, willing sexual being whenever it could be considered okay or private enough. Sometimes she said, they would be asked to leave a club because they were such exhibitionists. That was during WWII when life was particularly uncertain for sailors.

The bride was happy to have Mary C. in her life every day. As well as guide her through her first days and months of marriage, Mary C. had explained many sexual things. Mary C. actually had to tell the bride about her own experience so that the bride could grasp the subtleties of married sex.

When they moved into the apartment after the drive down, they both wanted to consummate the marriage on their own bed. It turned out to be a mattress that sagged terribly in the middle. The two of them were in constant contact when they were in bed, so they had become almost a disturbance for Mary C, who had a bedroom directly above theirs. He was very vocal and noisy when he was having intercourse, and she was only a little more subdued thinking about disturbing Mary C.

The couple learned about sex, marriage, disappointments in each other, and financial hardship in the first few months. He realized before they wanted her to go to work that it was a necessity to not go into debt to just break even each month. Money became an issue, and then Mary C. sat with them and outlined a financial plan they both endorsed, and money discussions became mutually supportive instead of a fight.

Religion never became an issue. They would go to sing the music, enjoy the congregation, the cookies, coffee, and conversation at a church. Afterward, they would go for a brunch and then home for an afternoon for uninterrupted sex.

Their sex was getting better each day. He couldn't be in bed with her and not have an erection sticking out, up or poking into her side. They had sex every night, and often when they kissed when he came home from the base, he would shower while she changed clothes and crawled up on the bed to await his cock and hands, tongue, words of care, and the inevitable orgasm. He just plain loved her. Her hips were more full than she liked, her tits were tiny, her smile a wonder of happiness, her voice the tone that could turn his head at the slightest noise.

They went to Tijuana one day with friends Al and Marge. They all got seriously drunk and partied together for the day. They drank beer, watched the crowds walking up and down the dirt main street, bar hopped legally. After the trip down, they all went back to the newlywed's house for BBQ chicken. He was so wasted that the women left to go to Al and Marge's house to get away from the obscene dialog about swapping partners that the two men had begun.

When the men called the women to come back for dinner, that the chicken was ready, the women knew it had not been long enough to be cooked and didn't return. The two men ate the chicken, drank more beer, and had Marie C. Tell them to stop, sober up and for Al to go home as the noise and language embarrassed even her.

He told Al to take his car since Marge had driven theirs home. Al left, and about five minutes later, Marge came in the house to find him naked, spread out on the bed. He was tied to the four corners of the bed, spreadeagle on his back. She and the bride had been drinking more beer and had dared each other to swap partners. Both women thought the other was joking at the time they agreed.

The bride simply told Al to go to bed and sleep it off.

Marge was faced with a long, hard, bright red cock standing up in the middle of the bed attached to a passed out man who was really drunk, and no matter how hard she shook his shoulder, he was out. She called her house where no one answered the phone, so she crawled up on the bed and took that long hard cock into her mouth. She intended to get a taste and feel of it when it exploded a load of come into her mouth so abruptly that she swallowed the first of it then held the rest in her mouth intending to spit it out.

She was a few months pregnant, showed a little tummy, and was always horney since her hormones were changing to accommodate being pregnant. When she moved away from the cock, it stayed upright, unaffected by her ministrations or having come. Marge was by now 'pregnant horney,' and her mouth was full of a different man's come than her husband's. She nearly couldn't think straight.

She slid down the bed to stand. Her skirt was pulled up to above her knees when the fabric of her skirt and the bedspread became tangled. She had on a peasant style skirt with a full hem. Her thigh was nearly wholly exposed, and her free hand reaching to pull it down somehow got diverted to her panties. Pulling the hem up as her hand was pulling her panties down.

She stood momentarily and dropped her panties to the floor. She crawled back up on the bed, straddled her friend's husband's legs. Marge knelt with her feet flat on the bed-spread and inserted the bride's husband's long hard cock into her pregnant pussy. She was so horney she was slippery, and he slid in without any reaction from him.

Marge felt no amount of friction inside of her vagina. She was swinging herself front to back while raising up and down using her legs. The months of overdue orgasm fell on her completely wiping her consciousness away, and she collapsed on his chest.

At that moment, the bride came in the front door and heard Someone (Marge) say," Umph." one time; and then she stood inside, waiting but heard no more. She decided it was just the noises of the apartment.

She, too, had a lot to drink and was quite drunk. She dropped her purse on the chair at the front door, pulled her blouse off, dropping it on the living room floor. She then removed her shoes, socks, and her skirt. She was by then entering the kitchen with her garments showing her path through the house. She pushed her wet panties off at the doorway to the bedroom and stopped cold.

She was looking across the foot of the bed up Marge's exposed ass and legs where she had collapsed.

Visible also was her husband's feet pointing toward the ceiling from between Marge's wide-spread legs. Taking a closer look, she could also see her husband's cock inserted into Marge's vagina.

No one moved.

Marge and the bride's husband were both passed out. The bride was surprised and initially pissed off. However, she remembered that Mary C. had said, "Sex is a plaything until you are pregnant. After you are pregnant, it becomes a luxury. Husbands either enjoy fat tummies, bigger tits, changing hormones, and the cravings that occur, or they are not interested at all.

Marge had only a few minutes ago been complaining about how long it had been since Al had been interested in sex together. Marge even said she had caught Al jacking off into her panties. She, of course, didn't know what to do, so she didn't tell Al she saw him.

After Marge watched him masturbate three or four different times, she decided that she would do the same thing. She was way more lustful and sex-hungry than Al before she became pregnant. She had gone to a store, bought a dildo, shown it to the bride who was intrigued and curious.

Now this, her husband fucking her best friend. What reaction did she have?