Newlyweds Made to Turn to the Dark Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the bus travelling home she reached inside her legs, scratching at the dried cum there, knowing Steve's cock would be there soon, she did promise to wake him with her riding him but now wishing it was a fat black cock instead of Steve's.

Steve woke up stretching his arms to find his bride sucking hungrily on his cock. "So glad my little sex starved bride is back." He said with a smile on his face. Valerie smiled back if only you knew. "Well it looked so tiny need it standing to attention if I'm going to ride it."

"Think my brides likes it standing to attention her little plaything, well I want you to play with it every day."

With that Valerie climbed on board, placed he pussy over his cock and pushed her pussy down hard, hoping Steve wouldn't feel any cum still inside her.

She rode that cock as hard as she could, wanting it to feel like those black cocks did, she needed it hard and rough now, not giving a dam now if Steve could feel the cum inside her, thoughts of being used and abused filled her head, taking his cum inside her she collapsed exhausted.

"Oh, love of my life, think you needed me, you really gave me such a good fucking rest now, after your first day of work you must be tired, you can tell me all about it when I come home." With that he put his arms round her spooned her naked body as Valerie drifted of to sleep.

Valerie woke seven hours later thoughts of the previous night's gangbang filled her head, checking her body to see if they left any marks on her, although feeling a little sore in her pussy and ass area no other marks could be seen.

Rushing to the bathroom, taking a long hard look at the cunt they had used knowing she wanted more fucking's like that. Checking to see if her cunt appeared bigger but with relief it looked just the same. Valerie lay back feeling very pleased with herself and started playing with her pussy again.

Later taking the six thousand pounds she earned for being a prostitute to those guys she hid it carefully amongst her wedding gown.

Time seemed to go so slow as Valerie waited to go to work.

Then she heard him shouting out "I'm back my love." Looking at her, "you look a lot better now you must have needed your sleep, now sit down and tell me all about it."

Valerie explained how the work was hard dashing from bar to customer, and the manager kept his eye on her all the time, but that she enjoyed is and the manager said she did good for her first night, but he expected improvements.

"You keep working hard for him he said we really need the money he's paying."

"Oh, I will Steve no matter how hard he pushes me," she said with a smile on her face.

Valerie kept looking at the clock wanting time to go faster hoping Steve didn't notice.

"Oh god that time already" she said, "better get ready for work. Going up to the bathroom she checked to see if her cunt was still hairless. Perfect she thought looking down at it, just needs a douche my cunt and asshole and I'm ready to go.

"See you later my love," Valerie said kissed him and stepped out of the door.

On her way to work Valerie was excited, acting like a nervous schoolgirl starting a new school but knowing what was waiting for her now made her smile.

Arriving at the club she noticed Marcus waiting as usual. "There's my main little white whore, he shouted out, ready to take more nigger cock are you."

"Oh yes Marcus nigger Sir I am." Passing him two invites to her wedding. "For you and Richard."

Lifting her skirt so her ass could be seen from the street I think I will ban you from wearing panties ever again."

'Whatever my nigger Sir says as she entered the club."

Valerie rushed to get ready but this time making sure her cunt lips could be seen without bending over and making the blouse just cover her nipples hoping they would pop out when she bent forward.

Stepping out on to the floor she immediately noticed at least half a dozen hands go up, the place was packed tonight she noticed as she went to serve her first customer.

Valerie left that night clutching tightly the seven thousand pounds she had earned , her cunt feeling very sore and full of cum, forgetting how many men had used her, but god it was worth it, she thought being a prostitute in this club did have its advantages.

Over the next week Valerie did overtime every night on Marcuse's insistence. During that time, she worked Valerie had earned over ten thousand pounds, not counting her wages.

Valerie walked down the isle looking beautiful and radiant noticing two very large black men standing on the friend's side.

When it was time for Valerie to say I DO she stuttered slightly, not knowing if she was doing right by Steve.

Later at the reception both Marcus and Richard approached her, Marcus lifting her up and kissing her, he cupped her braless tit tight in his hand making Valerie wince.

"Whispering in her ear," he said. "Got me a nice married whore now have I,"

"Yes, Marcus nigger Sir you have." Valerie said blushing.

During that night Steve said to her, "Who are those two black guys Val, one kissed you full on the lips.

"Oh, sorry Steve, that was Marcus he is my boss now, and the other was Richard who gave me the card."

"But they both black you didn't tell me that," "Steve don't tell me your racist black men can own businesses now you know, trying to get him of the subject, before he delved to deep."

"Hmm," he said and walked away, thinking I better go and check that place out especially knowing the area where it is.

Three days later Steve during his lunch break, stood outside of the club he could see this was an interracial club and omg my wife works here, then he spotted the sign saying no panties allowed in this club.

What the fuck my new wife in their not wearing any panties this he had to check out. Picking up his mobile he called his friend, Ray not black but Indian hoping he would pass of as one. "Told him all about his new wife and where she was working, telling him he wanted it checking out."

Later when getting home he tried to act natural just in case he was jumping the gun and the no panties didn't apply to her. "Hi, my love I'm back" he shouted out "kisses you back," he heard in return.

"Is, my love working overtime tonight he asked. Just wanting your pussy on me when you get back home."

"No, my love not tonight," and you will wake up with me riding you if that's what you want."

"Be with you in one minute just putting my wedding dress back getting dirty leaving it out." (at the same time as counting out her ill-gotten gains).

Steve wondered if it was her wedding dress getting dirty, or her.

After they sat down to eat, Steve asked her. "If she was feeling horny as they had not made love for over a day."

"God, Valerie said before and after. Think it's you that's feeling horny pulling her dress over her head saying show me my toy then."

"Suck it, make it nice and hard you bitch, show your husband how much you love it."

"Yes, my Lord and Master," Valerie replied.

That's new Steve thought, as he rammed it harder into her mouth, looking at her but seeing no signs of distress on her face, even when he pulled her balls deep onto it.

Same when he started fucking her, its as if she wants it hard now, no matter how rough Steve fucked her she just took it.

"My love I'm cummingggg!!." Valerie feigning an orgasm and shook with pleasure.

Later that night Ray starred in disbelief at Steve's new wife not only was she not wearing panties, but had everything on show her bald pussy and puckered ass hole could be clearly seen, and she seemed to delight in men finger fucking her pussy while they sucked on her magnificent nipples, She even approached him asking if there was anything she could do for him, but he shook his head said he was waiting for a friend, well it was Steve's wife, but he had to at least tweak her nipple as it was poking out. "Cheeky," she said laughing and presented her other nipple for him to tweak. Before he left, he watched Val sucking on a big black cock while he flicked her clit and nipples, then tucking money in her skirt, she went to the next one.

Leaving the club, he phoned Steve sorry to tell you this bud but I've just seen more of your wife than I ever imagined, saying no more bud but you got to see for yourself, its ok plenty of white guys in here as well as blacks.

Steve thanked him, so she wasn't wearing any panties, he imaged her taking orders in a little skirt he noticed his cock was getting hard wondering what she was showing.

But how the hell can he go in, she would surely recognize him, unless he wore a disguise of some kind.

Steve went to bed thinking of a good disguise to wear but found himself jerking his cock thinking of his wife dressed like that.

Steve woke later with Valerie sucking on his cock again "Hi my love he said you getting me hard are you."

"Need it nice and hard. Valerie replied, going to ride this to hell and back if I get the chance."

Steve watched his wife ride his cock as hard as she could, noticing the subtle difference in her now.

"Good night tonight was it," he asked.

"The usual Steve, hard work, but we both need the money, so I'll just have to put up with it."

Fifteen minutes later, Valerie unable now to bring herself of on Steve's cock, once again feigned orgasm and collapsed on the bed letting his cum dribble out of her.

"You, go to sleep my love, got a busy day myself today."

Valerie woke seven hours later, thinking about all the glorious black cocks she was taking now, putting another four thousand pounds in her hiding place. Soon be able to afford a car at this rate she thought.

Two nights later Steve stood outside of the club, but looking nothing like Steve, instead of fair hair he had a long black hairpiece on with matching full beard, shaded glasses, wearing clothes Valerie had never seen, deciding to speak with a Scottish accent he entered the club. Paying 10 pounds admission he walked in, eyes immediately scanning for his wife.

Taking a seat in the corner he noticed how short the other waitress skirts were, not leaving much to the imagination not topless but bottomless in here he thought.

Then he saw her his wife, openly flirting with a table full of black guys thinking, is her skirt shorter than the others? noticing all of them stroking her legs right up to her pussy, one of the guys opened up her blouse and started sucking on a nipple Valerie just stood there allowing him as if it was the norm, kissing one of them she went to get their drinks, as she moved away her pussy lips were clearly on show to anyone looking with one nipple on show as well.

Steve just wanted to go up to her, slap her face and drag her out of the club, but all the time he watched her, he noticed his cock getting very hard. He was getting turned on watching his wife with other men! he decided to see how far his wife would go before he did anything stupid.

Steve watched in amazement as his wife returned, now carrying her tray high on her shoulder her skirt has risen up so he could now see her pussy lips and asshole clearly on view to anyone who looked at her, turning round looking at the room he saw there were many looking in her direction.

What she did next made Steve feel disgusted in her, handing out the drinks in turn she stood there let them finger her pussy, legs wide apart, passing her money which she tucked down her skirt them moved on to the next when all seven had fingered her, only then did she move away with a big smile on her face. He had just watched his wife prostitute herself in front of all, as he jerked his cock hard, watching her as many others were doing as well, he thought.

How far will this whore of a wife of mine go he pondered, only way to find out was to stop and watch.

Time and time again, when she went near to her boss, she lifted her skirt high, giving him a good look. I bet he told her to get her pussy shaved, a surprise for me was it. 'in my dreams.'

Then he noticed her walking towards him. "Anything I can get you sir," she said, "No I'm fine actually just admiring all the views," she chuckled, bent over showing him her bald cunt and ass, "well if you ever want some of this just let me know."

Did he just hear right! his wife had just offered him both her holes, then it hit him she didn't recognize him he knew then he was going to let this play on. His cock was so hard now he needed relief and went to the toilet.

When he returned, he couldn't see her, until he looked at the entrance and there she was, sitting on her boss's lap legs spread wide being fingered as he sucked on both her nipples. Steve had to return to the toilet.

Steve looked at his watch it was early hours then next morning wishing he could stay to see how far she would go, but he knew it was time for him to leave, always another night he thought.

The following morning Steve feigned sleep as Valerie got into the bed at side of him, making no attempt to suck his cock. But when he got up, he looked down at her wondering if her pussy was full of cum, shaking his head, he wondered why he didn't try to stop her being a whore for this club but as he felt his cock twitch he knew why.

All day long at work the question "why" kept going through his head was it because he was turned on watching her being a whore, letting people see what only him and a few others had seen before. He would quiz her on his return that was a fact.

"Hi, my love I'm back, he said."

"Kisses you," she replied.

"So how was is your work going," he asked. "Soon be out of your trial period, hope you are getting on better with your boss now? and why is it I never see your waitress uniform."

"Oh him," she said. "Oh, he is a taskmaster like most bosses are, but I think I might be ok hopefully, he not said anything to make me feel otherwise, but the club cleans my uniform has to get just right for them no sloppy ironing." Valerie thought, "omg Steve and I hope you never get the chance to see them."

Steve though got to get lots of cum stains out more like.

"Bet you ready to get paid as well that money will come in handy."

'Steve do you mind if I get my belly button pierced when I get paid, and I should be able to afford a car as well,' she asked.

"Your, body your money my love."

"Yes Steve, my body yes, but our money," she replied smiling.

How could he stop her doing it now, it did turn him on watching her big time! It's not like it's done on open view being a prostitute on the street. It is behind closed doors and yes, it is their money!

When he returned home the next day, he noticed a zebra head with silver chains hanging each side of it, dangling from her belly button "advertising now are we he asked." Wondering who bought it for her, as she handed hm five thousand pounds "been paid have we? not pay day yet surely," he asked.

"No, Steve Marcus paid me in advance and bought me the piercing, that's why it's got a zebra head on it."

"Paid you in advance eh you must be doing good then." Steve said smirking.

Over the next three weeks Steve watched his wife take cock, after cock, into her mouth sucking them till they shot their loads into her mouth, watched as she was thrown on a table in full view of others as she was fucked with others sucking on her nipples, she was a complete prostitute whore now he thought.

All Steve could think about at work was watching his wife perform with other guys now. Mainly black as well. god it made him stroke his cock so hard, who was the pervert his wife, or him.

The following night Steve scanned the room looking for his wife but not seeing her he decided to take a little walk round knowing she would not recognize him. He then noticed a lot of rooms marked private, approaching he was stopped y a large black hand, "excuse me sir do you have an invite," he asked.

"An invite no sorry," Steve replied. "Only just started coming here, guess I got to learn the rules of the club."

"Then let me tell you sir, if you wish to use these rooms, first you have to pay one hundred pounds at the door when you come in, plus whatever the girls charge, that gives you the right to do anything to them, but they have to be pole dancers you got that sir."

"Thank you for the information, I will bear that in mind," Steve said as he walked away.Turning round Steve stopped dead in his tracks, right in front of him was his wife, sitting there next to a huge black guy with her legs spread wide open, she had four fingers stuck deep in a very wet and now gapping pussy using, it as if it didn't matter, over and over, he fingered her crudely, it was if he was trying to fist her and all this on open view, how could she! Steve did not move as he watched his wife being used. Calling her a zebra whore he slapped her across the face stood up then shoved what looked like at least 12 inch of fat cock in her mouth making his wife heave and gag on it till her make up was running down her face as tears ran, as he pulled her nipples up hard he gripped her behind her head forcing his cock deeper, watching her fight for breath he called her a dirty black cock loving zebra whore who only comes in here to be used, at last pumping his load into her mouth but still holding her down on it, but at no point did his wife try to push him away.

Finally, after what seemed a long time, he released his fat cock from her mouth, as she released loads of drool and bits of attached cum from her mouth, she choked it out, then actually thanked him, Whilst he rubbed her big but now stretched nipples hard. He then threw a load of notes on the table, telling her to find other cocks to fuck her filthy white cow mouth slapping her bare ass as she walked away.

Steve had to jerk his cock watching his whore wife, being used in such a disgusting manner.

As this happened Steve didn't notice Marcus watching him closely, calling his friend Richard over he said. "You see that guy over there pointing to Steve something about that guy bothers me, think he only comes in here to watch that first class whore you sent me, when he goes follow him, want to know where he lives.

Steve watched his whore wife suck on more fat cocks swallowing every time after gagging on them he could almost see their cocks go down her throat, her breath must stink of cum he thought, will have to check that out when she comes home. But soon it was time for him to leave. Thinking about all he had seen that night he didn't notice the car tailing him right to his house, all he could think of was how it was making him feel. His wife being a whore for black cock or any cock as he turned the key in his door.

Richard went back to report to Marcus, telling him it was ok just a normal guy, living in a two-bedroom house. "So now way police then," he asked.

"Don't think so man." Richard replied.

"Still something about him though, just coming in here to watch one whore, tell you what Bro when Val the whore leaves, follow her as well."

When Richard reported back Marcus said. "Surprise, surprise, bro we got a husband who likes watching his wife getting used hard have we."

"Think that little whore is going to be promoted quicker than she though," he said with a smile on her face handing Richard a wad of cash.

When Steve rose the next morning, he looked down at his sleeping wife thinking the last time he saw her she was covered in cum, bending over her he could smell cum on her he was certain, stoking his cock all the time as the thoughts went over and over in his head.

As usual, Steve looked for the money his wife had earned the previous night, but so far he hadn't found any, it must be getting a lot now, how the hell was she going to explain it, no doubt she had plans to explain it away promotion work bonuses something of that kind, but as long as it was theirs he didn't mind.