Newlyweds Made to Turn to the Dark Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Steve returned home, Valerie was hoovering so didn't hear him, but she felt him as he put his hand under her skirt and tweaked her ass "No panties bitch," he laughed.

"I knew you would soon be here, so I took them of ready for you, lifting her skirt high to show him." First thing that went through Steve's mind was, yes and I'm not the only one you do that for.

"Got to be ready for my man Valerie almost shouted it out acting surprised." Steve not knowing that Marcus had banned her from wearing any. She fell back on the couch with legs spread wide, "get my little toy out hubby of mine I want it nice and big for me."

Steve immediately fell on his wife sticking his cock in her pussy, deep tonguing her wanting to taste other men's cum in her mouth, thinking of all the men who had used her he was soon hard, looking at her, in his mind, he was fucking this black cock loving whore bitch but still the girl he loved, as he seeded her pussy.

Later that night, she noticed Marcus, crook his finger at her.

Approaching she said. "Yes, Marcus nigger Sir."

"Polite as ever my little cock loving whore, come sit on my lap facing the door, legs open wide bitch, does it bother you that I'm making you show your cunt to the outside world, with me using it on open display, or is it what you expected of me."

"Think I'm past caring who sees it now, plenty of men and women, have seen it and used it now, my Nigger Sir."

"Good answer whore, you show a lot of promise as well as your massive nipples he laughed , starting tonight as well as doing your normal job I want t you to watch the girls pole dancing, learn how they move, what the show, how they show it, and much more important how much they earn doing it, very soon you will be doing the same. It also gives you free access to the sex rooms as well, think of all the extras you will be earning."

Valerie was beside herself as she walked away, omg promotion already and had only worked there five weeks; she knew she would be bathing in money soon.

That night she rushed even more, to any guy or girl who put their hands up offering up her cunt and or nipples to them trying to impress Marcus even more. Closely watched by both Steve and Marcus

Marcus looked at them both and smiled.

Steve noticed the difference in Valerie, not wanting sex when she came home now, but who could blame her as she was being used as a whore every night now, all she could do now was collapse on the bed exhausted.

When Steve was at work every day, she counted up her earnings, smiling as she counted it so far, she had made forty-two thousand pounds being a club prostitute. Always rubbing it on her bald cunt and big nipples thanks to these babies she thought.

It soon became an obsession with Steve watching his wife offer herself to any guy or girl, no matter what color age or creed, as he stroked his very hard cock under the table, god it did make him so stiff watching her.

Then noticing four guys and two girls from his works, he put his head down, oh my god well it was bound to happen living so close. Valerie of course went straight to them with everything on show asking what they all wanted. As she turned away all the guys pointing at her bare ass cheeks giggling to the girls. Some of these guys had been at his wedding so they know who she was married to, going to be some snide remarks made at work now. But fuck it he thought, you not earning the money I am.

Later watching two of them as they danced with Val making her twirl around to show all she had got until her nipples popped out, of course then she had one on each nipple sucking hard as she took two fingers from each guy deep into her pussy. Tucking the money, she had earned into the waist band of her skirt after they had used her. Steve nearly came in his pants as he watched them using her. Using the girl, he loved the girl who made him so fucking hard until he finally came in his pants.

Valerie continued to watch the pole dancers closely taking in every move they made twilling around the pole the poses they made, enticing both guys and girls to put money in their thongs then always disappearing into one of the rooms to earn more money. Valerie couldn't wait till it was her turn, knowing she could do more sexy poses than them.

Two nights later she opened her locker to find instead of a crisp white sleeveless blouse and tiny skirt her eyes gazed upon an of the shoulder transparent lilac top, tiny slash cut skirt also transparent with matching transparent thong, all bearing the zebra logo. Putting them on she noticed how it made her nipples seem even longer as it clung to them. she was going on stage dancing for people looking totally naked tonight, as she felt shivers running through her body. She had made it at last but in a much shorter time than she imagined.

Striding confidently but with some nerves she started twirling around the pole to tumultuous applause, as she was the only one there, immediately gyrating herself all around the pole making poses made up in her head to letting all see her magnificent nipples and cunt slit were there to be used, soon she felt her thong being pulled to one side black fingers shoving his fingers across her clit, as he placed money in the side of her thong saying. "See you later white bitch."

"Yes, yes, yes," Valerie thought, making more filthy poses as she left her thong catching on one lip, so all could see deep inside her cunt. let them see my bare cunt my wet gash went through her head, nipples long and hard strained against hey slinky top, knowing they all going to use her soon. Thinking this was the best thing she had ever done working here.

Later that night Steve made his usual appearance, looking for his wife Val, but not seeing her anywhere, looking over at Marcus no not sitting on his lap again where the hell was she, that was until he spied her twisting herself all around the pole making disgusting movements, looking more naked than naked in the outfit she had on, then noticing her bare pussy flash across his eyes he was immediately hard. He moved much closer to his wife now, dare he put money into her thong, "go on Steve do it," a voice inside his head said, reaching up he put fifty pounds into her thong as she let him brush her rock hard clit. Valerie smiled back mouthing, "thank you," still not knowing it was her husband.

Marcus had a big smile showing, as he watched his whore begging people to fuck and use her twirling round the pole like the white bitch she is, even bigger smile as he watched her husband put money into her thong, knowing he would soon have them both doing what he wanted.

But for now, he was happy with her not knowing her husband had seen most of the things she had done, knowing that will never change, you might have married her, but it's me who owns her white boy.

Later Steve watched his wife go into a room marked private, following on behind were five guys three black two white and two black girls.

Trying so hard to see inside he was firmly pushed away by door staff saying. "No invite no admission."

All Steve could do was jerk himself of under the table thinking what they were doing to his wife, this time taking his cock out of his pants catching what cum came out of his very hard cock in his hand, looking at it daring to taste it his hand went to his mouth .

Marcus made mental notes of all he had seen, thinking maybe next time Stevie boy.

Steve became a regular viewer to Valerie gyrating around her pole she was getting much smother in appearance as well, smooth and silky just like her skin.

Naked as the day she was born, except for her see though clothing everything she had was on show to others, and Steve didn't mind one bit, the more he noticed people looking at her the harder he always got. Ending up of course with his wife leading people to a room marked private.

Marcus always watched closely. Time to put his plan into action he thought.

Steve as always jerked his cock very hard arriving home, thinking what they were doing to his wife how many cocks she was taking how many were filling his whore wife with cum, crazy thoughts filled his head as he spent another load onto a picture of them getting married to his wife.

But of course, acting quite normally when his wife was present chatting about normal things. Val telling him she was about to buy a car, the weather, price of food, holidays, just normal things a newly married couple would speak about.

But in his mind whilst chatting to her, in his mind he saw his wife as a receptacle for cock and cum, with her legs wide open.

Steve arrived at the club and immediately sat in front of the pole dancing area, waiting for his wife to come out watching lots of guys, Black , White , Asian Mediterranean looking, some young some very young and a few old decrepit guys getting their cocks out ready to jerk of watching his wife strip. Getting his own cock out he started to jerk thinking about his wife taking one or more of the decrepit cocks into her holes.

Then two lights came on forming a V on the stage Valerie came out arms help high making lewd poses by putting her hands behind her head thrusting her scantly covered bare pussy towards the watching throng, as if to say if you want it its yours all eyes moved from her pussy area to her tits as they noticed Valerie had painted her nipples cherry red making them stand out even more than normal, my god she was working them tonight he thought.

Valerie worked the crowd into a frenzy, as she stripped her top of putting her tits each side or the pole, the light catching her cherry red long nipples perfectly, with her thong covered pussy fucking the pole, lots of men started putting money in her thong all of them brushing her pussy lips as they did. Steve couldn't do it because he was stuck to the spot close to cumming. as he watched his whore wife perform on stage.

Twenty minutes later Valerie had stripped naked putting the money to one side of the stage, as she offered her bare cunt to guys and girls to finger her, all of them taking advantage as they pushed tree or four fingers deep into her cunt as she wiggled on them working them up more, some now even putting money deep in her holes , She watched as she saw both men and girls passing money to one of the door men, counting fifteen a god show Valerie thought.

"One of these days Steve will be in there with you whore, if I had enough nerve passed through his mind as she led her adoring crowd into a room."

Feeling an arm put round his shoulder he looked up to see Marcus. "You want to go fuck your wife with others don't you Steve." I, I, Steve mumbled and tried to pull away thinking he had been rumbled at last.

But Marcus held him tight, Stevie boy, he said, "I know who you are, I had both you and your whore wife followed I know where you live, giving Steve the address and your kink about seeing her with other men is the right Stevie boy."

"I see you every night watching my whore. your wife, strip completely naked on the stage then disappear into a room with lots of guys, and you walking away dejected am I right Steve."

"Yes, Marcus," Steve replied holding his head down in shame.

"You enjoy watching your Valerie taking nigger cock don't you Steve admit it. It turns you on big time doesn't it watching other men's cocks fucking your wife's cunt and ass hole, but you prefer them to be black am I right. No shame in it, Steve a lot of white guys like you enjoy it more than you know, knowing they take pictures of her taking cock some even film her Steve, before long you will see your wife taking lots of cock online, but nothing beats watching her in real does it."

Calling a door man over Marcus spoke into his ear.

"Ok Stevie boy you can go in now and fuck your wife with a nigger cock in the other hole, she loves being double fucked you know' and now you have the chance, don't worry if your disguise holds up she wont know its you who is fucking her along with others,"

Full of nerves Steve entered to room spotting his wife under a throng of black bodies as the all fought to use her, both her massive nipples were being sucked hard, as he heard his wife moan, standing back admiring her, he was to afraid to just jump in. But the next moment he saw a huge black guy holding her pussy open wide with two fingers either side watching cum seeping out of her hole all pink and glistening, he knew he had to fuck that hole now, he wanted to push the niggers cum right inside her, feeling his cum on his cock, Steve moved to him and said my turn to fuck her now, "ok bro he said, but put her on top of you goanna fuck that shit hole of hers now." Steve fought to put her on top of him with all the others wanting to do the same, but as he sunk his cock into her hole feeling the cum inside her saturating his cock it was a delight he would never forget, "gonnna push that cum right inside you my whore wife and you going to enjoy it," he said to himself, Then he watched as the black guy spit in her ass hole and forced it inch by inch into her ass hole watching his wife's face grimace as he did. Steve felt a cock just millimeters from his own, he was in heaven not only fucking his cum into his wife but feeling a much bigger cock close to his as both of them fucked her in unison. Still Valerie didn't know it was Steve fucking her with alongside another cock in her ass hole.

Steve joined in slapping her tits face and pussy as the others were doing. He knew he was violating his wife's body with others watching turning her into a cock whore, this was what he wanted to do to her for a long time now, since he watched her take that first very big black cock and he was getting it for free, as he shot his load deep in her pussy he grunted with pleasure , then as Valerie rose to take another cock he watched with delight not only his but the black guys cum seeping from her now gaped pussy he put his head under it and savored the taste as it dropped into his mouth .

Standing on shaky legs he continued to watch his wife get used. taking cock after cock in any hole of their choosing. The girls making Valerie eat them out then returning the favor.

Noticing a tap on his shoulder he turned to see a door man saying, "Marcus wants to see you in his office."

Steve reluctantly turned away from watching his wife taking more cock and followed the door man pushing his wet cock into his pants as they waked.

"Hi, Steve did you enjoy that," Marcus said, "watching your whore wife getting fucked and used and you being one of them, made your cock so hard I bet, did you take her cunt or ass hole." he said laughing.

"Yes, Marcus I did," as he looked around seeing cameras on every screen in his office some pointing up from the floor and yes it made me very hard, replied Steve.

"Don't worry about the cameras Steve got to have eyes everywhere in a place like this always people wanting something for nothing and very light fingers." Marcus explained.

So that's how he knew what I was looking at! Thought Steve.

"Ok bud got a proposition for you, all will be legally binding, I want you to come here tomorrow night and we can sit and talk about it, that ok, that's if you want to carry on fucking your wife with others in here?"

"Yes, Marcus I would like," that Steve replied.

Steve left very happy that night not only did Valerie not know it was him fucking her along with others, but he kept grabbing his cock stoking it, as he drove along, thinking of the other big cock so close to his own while they fucked his wife. Wondering what Marcus wanted to see him about worried him a bit, but if it meant fucking his wife with others, he was sure it would be ok.

On arriving at the club, the next night Richard smiled at him, and told him Marcus was waiting for him. Steve entered the office and Marcus stood up to shake his hard in front of him he saw some papers. "think you better sit-down, Steve," he was told picking the papers up in front of him he said. "This Steve is a contract I Want you to sign." Steve looked puzzled what contract he asked?

Stevie boy we both know you enjoy watching your wife with others, what made my mind up to offer you this contract, Stevie is because, I knew you were watching me open your wife's legs on show to the outside world as I pushed my fingers deep into her whore cunt. and then started sucking and biting her nipples you didn't try to stop me, plus when I saw you fucking her cunt with a nigger cock in her ass hole that proved it.

"You see Steve," he said, "I want to enslave your wife to this club, but seeing you are married to her I need your permission keeping it all legal like."

"You, what," Steve cried out, "enslave her what does that mean."

"I told you to sit down Steve now you know why. What I mean is we both want to make money out of her don't we? so your wife will be on offer to the highest bidder for sex. There will be lots of money she can make for us Steve."

"She will perform in front of a live video camera linked to this club so all can see her, make sure she has those massive nipples on show."

"She will also be my registered slave tattooed to show as such."

"The minimum rate for us to pimp her out for a day is six thousand pounds, she might make more depending on how many fuck her."

"Three days minimum rate, sleeping over will be sixteen thousand pounds, that is one of the favorite in here plenty of guys club together making it less expensive, normally those guys are into BDSM , during this time she can be chained up, whipped and her skin marked, but no branding allowed, she will normally be whipped in the first few hours every day, as they know nothing must be showing on her body when returning home ."

"Then of course the big, big, money one week sleeping over minimum forty thousand pounds for that they can do anything they want with her, sometimes pimping her out to others. But some may tell you to go over with her to prove she is married, as rings can be put on a single bitch, as they only fuck married women. They will tell you to go on to whoever they pimp here out to, or tell you to go home, so take your wedding certificate with you. Oh, and she will be used very hard Steve after a week away she can have three days rest before returning to work."

"You may be asked to grab their cock and put it in her whore cunt hole or mouth, but I think you will do that, so Steve what do you think."

"By the way I get 40% of the takings you and your whore get 30% each."

"Wow that's a lot of money Steve said, and I could finish working for others so I'm very interested,"

"But do you think Val will go for it is her body."

"Do you want to find out Steve, Marcus asked? I will call your whore wife in and ask her what she is to me and I expect you to join in."

"Oh, I'm fine with that Marcus Steve replied."

"Calling Richard over he told him to get and get Valerie the whore."

Valerie was soon there, dressed in her pole dancing outfit looking at Steve as she entered.

"You wanted me nigger sir she said."

"Yes, my whore strip naked and suck my cock this gentleman here wants to see how you perform as I might be loaning you to him."

"Yes, my nigger sir." Valerie replied.

Steve watched in amazement as Marcus got out one of the biggest black cocks, he had ever seen in his life, thinking it must be at least twelve inches long but oh my god it was the girth that made it look bigger.

Valerie struggled to get in in her mouth licking it first to make it wet, as she slowly took it in her mouth making her gag on it, but being the whore she now was , took inch after inch deeper in her mouth, all this with her husband watching not two feet away as his cock got harder and harder as he watched.

"What are you to me my whore Marcus asked her? You are my nigger sir, and I will do anything you ask no matter how demeaning."