Newlyweds Made to Turn to the Dark Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, if I loaned you to this gentleman that would be ok, knowing he could do anything to you. "Yes, Marcus nigger sir she replied if that's what you want of me you know I prefer black cock, but I will serve white cock as well."

"Serving! my whore makes you sound like a slave is that what you are my slave."

"If my nigger sir wants me to be a slave then I'm happy to be one." Valerie replied.

"Open your legs wide my whore slave, let this gentleman taste your wet cunt. Valerie at once spread her legs wide allowing Steve access to her bald cunt Steve was in heaven tasting her and looking at her bald cunt, but at the same time watching his wife take that magnificent cock deep into her mouth she even stated wiggling on Steve's mouth! keep sucking hard my little slave he said, when I fill your mouth with my seed, the next hole to receive some will be your nasty black owned whore cunt while this gentleman pushes his cock in your ass hole."

"Whatever my nigger sir wants of me," Valerie replied smiling.

After filling her mouth with his seed, drool spilled from her moth dropping onto her big nipples, then she was instructed to bend over the desk, telling Steve to start fucking her ass by pointing at it , as he pushed his own big cock deep into her whore cunt now owned by Marcus.

"From now on white bitch you will address me as my nigger slave master."

"Yes, my nigger slave master," Valerie uttered as she felt his cock go deep in her young cunt grunting with pleasure.

Steve felt he was going to die in pleasure as Marcus shoved his huge cock into his wife's tiny hole trapping his own cock in his wife's ass hole unable to move it in or out, all he could feel against his own cock was Marcus's cock fucking his wife as he shot his load into her ass then feeling her cunt swell as she took the load from Marcus.

"Fuck of now my whore, get dressed she was told, go and do your job entertaining others I need to discuss you with this gentleman."

"Yes, my nigger slave master," Valerie replied with a big smile on her face.

Valerie quickly put on her stripers outfit on bowed to Marcus and her husband and left.

"Wow," Steve said, "as easy as that I think you got her hooked on black cock now Marcus and she still didn't know it was me."

"Why I told you to fuck her ass she might have known if you were in her cunt," Marcus replied.

"So, you up for It Steve go home study the contract then signs, your big nippled wife over to me think of all that money Steve."

"Wow, wow, wow, was all Steve could say can I sign it now."

"No Steve take it home and study it, a few things I not told you about in it."

"Not only that but for the next two weeks I don't want to see you in here, don't want her putting two and two together and making five, too much money involved Steve, plus I got to get our whore wanting to do it for herself and not for others, don't worry I will work on her in more ways than one he said smiling."

Passing him four discs "These should keep you happy two of her taking cock as a waitress and two as a stripper."

"Give me your e mail Steve," will let you know when she is ready."Then its your turn to play. Be watching one when she comes home, make sure she is taking a nice black cock in her whore cunt, she will stop dead in her tracks of course, tell her someone sent you four of them to you and you want a divorce."

"Reel her in Steve, then we got her for good, tell her you want to speak with me, after you slap her face a few times act mad."

Steve left clutching the four discs tightly, as Marcus thought, why are white couples so easy?

The following week was purgatory to Steve, not watching his wife take cock after cock all he could do was jerk himself silly watching her take cock in her mouth and pussy and ass on their tv. Wishing all the time it was his cock she was taking as well.

He watched her being transformed into a black cock craving whore, and he loved her for it, saying to the tv. Yes fuck my whore wife, slap her tits and face, spit on her, treat her like dirt, ram that black cock down her throat make her heave on it, he watched her over and over, as they told his wife, "learn to love that superior dick ho! take it right down your throat," as they cock slapped her face, making my wife throw up drool all spit and cum over that black cock. "My Bitch take it all show me what a cock whore you are now," he kept saying to himself, he was so wound up as he jerked his cock so hard always ending up shooting his load on some her photo , then back to the beginning watching it again.

It even got that he knew the dialogue of by heart, knowing which cock was going to take her next, Steve was in need of some new ones to watch. It got that he couldn't wait to send her of to work so he could watch them all again. Steve not realizing as he watched his wife being conditioned to love black cock, he himself was being conditioned at the same time.

Mid way through the next week he got an e mail from Marcus, it simply "said in the morning."

Valerie approached their house funny she though as the lights were on Steve must be up already, checking herself to make sure no marks could be seen on her.

Entering she was about to say, "hi my love you up early," when she saw herself on the screen with a black cock in her cunt another in her ass whilst sucking on another.

"Oh, my whore wife is back from another night of fucking is she."

Valerie was speechless as she watched herself being used.

"No answer bitch wonder why that is, Steve said out loud what about you explain all this to me."

"I, I, I, was all Valerie could utter feeling totally shell shocked."

"I, I, I, not good enough you black cock loving whore as he slapped her hard across her face sending her reeling to the floor, dam whore still wearing no panties I see is that for me again or some dude who has been fucking you."

Raising her hands to protect her from another slap she said. "At least give me the chance to explain."

"Do. you deserve a chance Steve said I got four discs sent to me and every black cock fucking you was a different one, are going for the club record whore. Just pack you bags and get out of here this marriage is finished I'll be seeing a solicitor before I go to work."

"No, please Steve I love, Val said crying you begging you to let me explain," (Steve started to feel sorry for her now had he gone to far).

"Ok whore you got until I leave the house, explain away but I don't think it will make any difference, Steve said sneeringly," (putting on a pretty good act he thought).

Valerie went into great detail telling Steve all about the interview how she bumped into Marcus about seeing the sign and him demanding she had an interview; said she was going to turn it down till he said how much she could earn. "That made my ears prick up Steve," she said, "you did say we could do with the money. Yes I know I lied about the amount but if I told you the truth you would have thought I was doing something other than waitressing and I didn't know how intense it was going to be I felt like a lamb up for slaughter after being used."

"Steve when I first went out onto the floor, I was terrified but with Marcus watching me, who terrified me even more I'm sorry but I had to let them use me. Steve I'm ashamed to say but after a while I started to enjoy it there is no love no commitment with them just rough hard fucking and that's all it is to them. Steve they are no threat to our marriage, and after that I can't explain it but it was like a drug had gotten hold of me and I even started to love it wanting more ."

"So, what you saying whore is that its all this Marcus's fault, well when you go to work tonight, I will be coming with you seem I got a lot of things to say to this Marcus guy."

"Oh, Steve don't get into a fight he is much bigger than you and he might hurt you please I'm begging you."

"Bigger is he Steve retorted back, what's that body or cock size (Steve of course knew that Marcus was a lot bigger in the cock size, as he tried to suppress a smile thinking back to when he trapped his cock in his wife's ass hole,) bet he fucked your holes more than once didn't he slapping his wife across the face again."

"Just get out of my sight you, black cock loving whore, you disgust me, tell you one thing whore I'm going to get the truth out of him tonight, and get some fucking panties on! Before I kick your pussy with you looking like that."

"Steve before I do that, can you tell me who sent the DVDs it's just they are a close ups so they must have had access to the room and its possible whoever might have had his way with me must know you as well, and I don't want anyone to think badly of you."

"Not long after you left for work last night all four DVDs were pushed through the letter box in this envelope so I've no fucking idea." Passing Val, the envelope. It just read in large capitals "YOUR FUCKING WHORE WIFE."

Both left together that night, makes a pleasant change going as Steve instead of his alter state, he thought as they drove along.

"Sorry, Steve but I have to take my panties of before I go in," Valerie said.

"Oh, my whore wanting more cock is she, just get the fuck out and wait for me."

Richard was on the main door of course he had been briefed by Marcus. "Hi Val bit early tonight are we, wanting more cock than usual," then asking Steve for ten pounds admission.

"Are, you joking, Steve said do you know who this pointing to his wife."

"Yes of course that is Valerie one of our best fuckwhores," Richard said shrugging his shoulders

"Yes, and she also happens to still be my wife, but not for much longer I'm here to see your boss Marcus I think his name is." (Steve was enjoying the acting he was doing, if only his wife knew).

"Oh, I'm sorry, yes of course sir follow me."

As they entered lots of guys said hi to Val one said, "good show last night whore," Valerie didn't know where to put her face.

Pointing out Marcus's office to Steve, Richard said to Val, "I think you better wait here, cunt on show of course."

Valerie lifted her skirt without thinking, but put it down again, when she realized her husband was also here.

Steve stormed into Marcus's office putting a show on to all those watching including his wife.

Maurus whispered to Steve, "got you bitch wanting to be my slave now Stevie boy, go mad at me for the next ten minutes pointing your finger as me, make out your fuming mad."

Steve did as instructed, going mad at Marcus. pointing his finger everywhere until Marcus put his hand on his shoulder and sat him down "that's enough acting, let her see me talking to you now Steve as if we are discussing her, he said."

Showing Steve, the tattoos he had planned for his wife he said what do you think. Steve looked hard and said, "wow you going to register my wife as yours, that's the plan Marcus replied just in case she gets itchy feet after a few shows."

"But Marcus there's no way she can hide them.'

"Stevie, he replied, your wife is going to be my slave for the enjoyment of others why would she need to hide them, and she will be marked as mine for life. Still toying with a few others as well, thinking what to put over her bald cunt as well he said laughing once more."

"You still ok with this Steve, she will still be your wife but my slave as well."

"Yehh, sure Marcus I'm fine with it, it's not like the next will be he first black cock, seeing she been taking lots for the last seven weeks."

Steve strode out purposely taking his wife's hand and said, "get in the car whore and shut you mouth, it wont ne sucking on any black cock tonight."

"Steve what's happened she pleaded."

"Will tell you when I get you home, but for now lift your skirt up high play with that bald pussy of yours, seeing you not wearing any panties, might as well let everyone one see it don't you think my whore."

Pulling up outside their house, he told her to get out the car, skirt high showing her pussy to anyone passing.

Valerie still not knowing what was going of did as her husband said.

As they walked, he said, "don't you dare drop that skirt down."

Pushing her inside he told her to sit legs spread wide (Steve was enjoying this).

"Right then my dirty black cock loving whore. after talking to Marcus, he came up with a deal a very good deal to me, he intends to enslave you as his, you will be on offer to the highest bidder for the use of your body in a sexual way, and as your spoiled goods to me I agreed."

"He will take 40 % of the taking, leaving us both 30 % each. but as your husband I will take 15% of yours, leaving me the winner with 45 %, now get you hidden money my whore and pass it to me, Valerie gave Steve all her ill-gotten gains. Wow my whore has been busy he said, as he cascaded the money all over himself."

He also gave me this pulling a collar from his pocket putting it around his wife's neck he attached the leash hanging from it to a radiator telling her this is were she sleeps now, saying to her, our bed will have other girls in it soon get used to it bitch.

Valerie started crying, "Steve my love don't do this to me I love you and I want to sleep in our bed every night cuddling up to you begginggg you Steve please."

Looking down at her, "Valerie your nothing to me now, just a black cock craving nympho that's what you are, and black owned now to boot, coming home leaking cum in my bed I don't think so, whore you just reap the seeds you have sown." Steve struggled to do this, all he wanted to do was take his whore wife to bed and fuck her all night long but knowing he couldn't do it till she was marked as Marcuse's, no way was he going to throw all that money away for the sake of a bit of acting.

Whore Valerie he called her now. "Your new owner is getting you marked tomorrow, so get some sleep where you are, and no leaking cum on my carpet!"

Valerie lay there thinking of Marcuse's big cock fucking her.

Steve lay in bed clutching his cock hard, thinking of Marcus doing the same.

The next day as they heard a knock at the door both new who it was, Steve opened the door to see Marcus standing there.

"My slave ready to be marked," he asked.

Valerie still unsure if her husband was ok with this, whispered. 'Yes, my nigger slave master."

"Louder whore, say it like you mean it," Marcus demanded.

Valerie replied in a much louder voice, "Yes, my nigger slave master, I'm yours to do with what you want."

"When you work tomorrow night whore. Fully marked as mine your husband will watch you take black cock after black cock does that please my whore."

"Yes, my nigger slave master if that's what you want me to do."

"Whore you said you wanted to be my slave, of course it's what I want. Now tell your husband what you said to me."

"Steve my darling husband, yes I did say to Marcus I would like to be his slave and to be owned by him doing whatever he wanted of me, fucking with who he wanted, to be bought and sold, since taking his cock for the very first time I knew I wanted more of his cock in me I started to need it every day both his and other nigger cocks but in no way would it affect our marriage to them I am just fuckmeat."

"But at the time I said it, I didn't realize you had seen me on the DVDs and after you had spoken to him and you agreed with him for him to own my body. But my heart will always be yours Steve."

I'm sorry Steve but I've become addicted to big black cock, wanting more and more since starting work at the club as you see on the DVDs, but I want with all my heart to be married to you."

Looking down at her, "Valerie, my little cum slut whore when Marcus said how much you will be earning of course I said yes, and I will take great delight for you to be marked as his property, but still staying as my wife earning money for me."

Turning to Marcus. Steve said. "Mark you new bitch up good make her look like the black cock craving slut she is now, let everyone seeing her understand she is your property, slapping her bare pussy as he said it. Now fuck of out of my sight and get your tattoos whore."

Taking Valerie to his car he said. "Bit of a bitch someone sending him DVDs of you fucking whore, but it all worked out ok in the end, now to get you marked up as mine. Oh yes and you will pay for the work done on you with your cunt, slave whore of mine."

"Yes, my slave nigger master," Valerie replied.

Skirt up let them see you playing with yourself. Marcus lay back watching three fingers deep inside her cunt, thinking not only his wife is mine but her husband as well as well, what a find, and all thanks to Richard.

thinking not only his wife is mine but her husband as well as well, what a find, and all thanks to Richard.

Seven hours later Valerie emerged bearing her slave markings, her right breast had her slave number totally circling it, with a dark black S in the center, a tramp stamp on her lower back, making her has belonging to Marcus. With whore slave tattooed just on top of her cunt crack, with arrows pointing to each outer lip, that had just been pummeled by the black tattooist and her cunt once again dripping with cum.

"Some guys will be fitting video equipment in your house whore of mine he told her; you know how to pay them. Two days after that you will perform for any guy watching I will start you of on days only, but when they get to see those nipples of yours, then you will be on sale for three days sleep over. Then one week sleep over where they can pimp you out to others, I will have no say in that, because as you are sold as such get used to it whore Valerie."

Valerie returned to the present pulling on each big nipple in turn until she squirted all over the floor hoping she would soon be taking big black cock in her cunt and ass again. There was nothing she wouldn't do for her slave nigger master now; she had been truly turned into a whore for black cock and she knew she needed both pain and pleasure now to make her squirt hard.

Then falling flat on the floor pulling on her nipples with her slutty legs wide open on show with cunt juice flowing from her she wanted black cock more than anything now, as she started teasing her clit even more.

Steve looked down at her yes, he had lost her to the power of black cock, but he loved her even more being a black cock whore, knowing not to fight her on it, but just to make money out of it, as he shot his load all over his wife, mouth wide open Valerie swallowed all

To be continued perhaps.