Next Door

Story Info
Dan gets his wish on his birthday, a blowjob.
963 words
4.35
16.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at an erotic story, characters are fictional and any resemblance to real persons is purely coincidental.

All involved are over the age of 18, feedback is encouraged

....................................................................................................................

I'm Dan, I'm 20 years old, 5'10, and 300lbs, I'm a big dude, I spend most of my time reading books, playing video games or watching tv.

My saving grace, I have a large cock, 9 inches when erect, sadly though I'm still a virgin.

It's not like I hadn't had a chance, there were a few girls I had dated but it has never gone beyond heavy making out.

I lived at home with my mother Sara and my younger sister Molly, my mom spent her days at home, visited daily by her best friend, Lola.

Lola was 27 years old, she was a lot younger than mum, and you could tell, she was the sexiest woman I had ever seen.

She lived next door with her neglectful husband Richard, and her daughters Jane and Michelle.

Because we were close in age, Lola and I were also close friends, I spent many weekend nights watching movies on her living room or having dinner at her house.

She was shorter than me at 5'4 she had long brown hair with blonde highlights that she tied up in a ponytail, she was a little overweight, not huge, but to me just right, she had wide hips, and a round bubble butt.

Lola's best feature by far, were her tits, they were large and perfectly shaped, I once had the opportunity while house sitting to rummage through her underwear drawer, and found her bras, 40DD cups. She, of course was more than her looks, she was an amazing person, she had a great sense of humor, too dirty mum would say, but I loved it, and she was kind and compassionate.

I dreamt every night of Lola and spent most days stroking my my dick to her racy Facebook pictures, oh how I wished I could sleep with her.

The day of my 21st birthday, mom threw me a party, all the family and a few of my friends were there, but my eyes were on Lola, she had worn a low cut purple blouse that showed so much of her tits and a short skirt that stopped just below her plump ass, she looked delicious, but she was with her husband so she wasn't her usual bubbly self.

Spending the next few hours drinking, the party guests gradually become more and more inebriated, and one by one the party guests began to go home, I myself went up to bed at 1:30 and fell asleep, leaving Mum, Lola and Richard downstairs drinking.

I was having a fantastic dream, Lola and I were in a hotel in Cuba, completely naked, she was sucking on my cock like a pro, I was feeling fantastic, incredibly so, and I was becoming more and more aware of an intense heat at my crotch.

Opening my eyes to my dark room I was very aware of the best sensation I had ever felt in my life, someone had my cock in their mouth, I looked down and to my shock and amazement, there was Lola with her luscious lips wrapped around the head of my dick.

"Oh my god Lola, that feels amazing," I said.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me with lustful, drunken eyes.

"I'm glad you like it sweetie, I didn't know what to get you for your birthday, so I thought I'd surprise you with this," she replied, engulfing my cock once more.

"What if Richard catches us?" I asked.

"He went home hours ago to relieve the sitter, don't worry," she answered.

"Oh god, your mouth is so hot and wet," I moaned.

"You have the biggest cock I've ever seen, so much bigger than my husbands, and you taste so good," Lola moaned.

She took a breath and took my cock further into her throat, bobbing her head as she did, using her tongue to caress the sensitive underside of my cockhead.

After a few minutes of this, she took my cock completely into her throat, with my balls resting against her chin, she began to open and close her throat muscles, which felt amazing, she then started to hum, and the vibrations made me shudder. For the next 15 minutes she continued the sloppy blowjob, until I could feel my cum preparing to explode from my cock.

"Oh, oh, Lola, I'm gunna....I'm gunna cum!" I moaned.

Taking my cock out, she said in the sexiest voice I had ever heard.

"Do it baby, cum in my mouth, I want to taste you," she said, swallowing me again, taking me deep into her throat then back out again, over and over. Just as I thought it couldn't get any better, she slipped her finger up my ass, and rubbed my prostate.

This sent me over the edge and I erupted.

I sent spurt after spurt of my hot cum into her mouth, she continued to suck on my cock head, draining me, it was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. Once I had finally stopped cumming, she sucked hard one more time, making sure to get all my cum and pulled her mouth off my cock with an audible pop, leaving a trail of cum on her chin.

"Mmmmmm, you taste soooo good sweetie, someone eats his pineapple," Lola groaned.

Using a finger to push the last of my cum into her mouth, she stood up and said "See you tomorrow sweetie."

She leant down kissed me on the lips and left.

That night I had the best sleep of my life.