Next Door Neighbor

Story Info
A college girl is surprised by her handsome neighbor!
2.6k words
4.19
12.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I examined myself in my mirror from every possible angle. He has to notice me today, right? I was referring to Jack, our next door neighbor. Jack was in his early twenties, blue eyes, sienna brown hair that he kept in a short buzz cut, and he had to be over six feet tall. He was a fireman, so he was gone at least four days a week.

Those days he was at home, I watched him trim his bushes, mow his lawn, work on his car, and his house. He was friendly, polite, but I wished he knew that I was crushing on him big time. Jack had no idea that I had seen him undress at night. A Greek sculptor could not have done a better job at defining his muscles. The first time I saw him naked, I jumped into bed and masturbated to a two time orgasm.

This morning, as I got ready to go to my classes at the local college, I checked my outfit again, low rise ice washed jeans, a white tube top, and a pale short sleeved yellow top. I wasn't a skinny girl but I wasn't fat either. My breasts were double Ds, my waist nicely cinched, and my hips and ass filled out my jeans nicely. What man wouldn't want this? White men.

I had always been attracted to white boys, but most of them refused to date us, probably because Mom and Dad would have a sure fit if their son brought home a black girl. I had skin the color of caramel, dark wavy hair that fell past my shoulders, and dark eyes. So why didn't Jack like me?

Well, it was time to get to class. My parents were already gone to their jobs. I grabbed my books and purse and locked up the house. I was heading to the garage when I noticed Jack on his knees on his back porch. He was holding his back and moaning.

"Jack? Hey, you okay?" I dropped my things and ran over the property line into his yard.

"Hey! You alright?"

He grimaced in pain.

"Hey, Taylor. I threw my back out. Can you help me into the house?"

"Oh sure. Can you stand?"

"Yeah," he groaned. I put his arm around my neck. Slowly we stood up.

"Easy there, Jack. Easy, now." I walked him into his house, a beautiful hundred year old Victorian that he was restoring. I got him to the couch.

"I'll go lock the back door. Be right back."

I closed the back door. Suddenly, something wet clamped over my face. I was yanked away from the door.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" Jack? I thought he was hurt! Was this a ploy to...to...I began to sink into his arms.

"Don't fight it my lovely. Just let the drug do it's job."

When I woke up, I could not see. Cool air blew across my nipples, hardening them. Rope dug into my wrists, ankles thighs, and chest and arms. I shifted. I sat in a wooden chair. I was naked! Where was I? Where was Jack?

"Taylor," he whispered in my ear, "time to wake up my lovely."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" Something soft filled my mouth. Thick, sticky tape over my lips kept me from expelling the rag.

"Don't struggle," Jack said. "I do not want you to get hurt."

What do you want? Please untie me! Let me go!

"Taylor, I am not going to hurt you. I know you must be frightened, but please don't be. I know you have been watching me. I have been watching you too. You are a very beautiful girl. Your curves are simply delicious." Jack caressed my shoulders. He softly blew on the back of my neck.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

"I cannot have you screaming my dear, especially when you see what I have in store for you."

In store? What was he going to do? Rape me? Torture and kill me?

"Your screams will be those of pleasure. I am going to give you orgasms that you will not soon forget." He ran his fingernails across my shoulders. He kissed my neck.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

"Hush, my lovely. I want you to respond to my touch." Jack continued to kiss the back of my neck while he slowly twisted my right nipple in his hands. His lips were gentle, and so were his hands. He cupped my breast and fingered the other one.

"You have gorgeous breasts," he said. "I love this little tube you wore." He continued to knead and massage my breast tissue.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm," I moaned. I hated to admit it, but he was turning me on.

"Let me suckle these nipples." He covered my right nipple with his mouth. He swirled his tongue around while he fingered and teased the left nipple.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I pushed my chest forward as much as the ropes would allow.

"Does that feel good?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I nodded. I couldn't help it. He was teasing and sucking my breasts like it was his job.

"Do you want me to make you come, Taylor?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm!"

"Then I have to stand you up. I wouldn't advise you trying to run, seeing as how your eyes are taped shut." He undid my legs from the chair and undid the rope holding me down. He stood me up and pulled me to him. I felt his bare flesh against mine. He had removed his shirt. His dick pushed through his jeans and into my back.

"You feel my dick, baby? Touch it. Go ahead." I gripped his length in my hands. Goddamn! Would he fit inside of me?

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

Jack reached between my legs. He caressed and fingered my clit. His hand slid between my wet folds.

"You are quite wet. Are you turned on?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"Do you want to come?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I nodded. Goosebumps rose on my bare flesh.

"On your knees. He pushed me down. My knees scraped on what felt like a concrete floor.

"Head down. Toot that sweet sexy ass in the air."

He slapped my butt, hard.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Sexy black pussy!" Jack grabbed my hips and slid his dick into me. He grabbed my hips and slammed me into him.

"Uhhhhhhh! Taylor....shit, you feel so good...." Jack reached under me. He began to finger my clit.

"Push that ass into my dick! That's a girl! Tell me you wanna come!"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"I didn't get that!" He slapped my butt a second time. "Again!"

Dude, my mouth is taped shut! I can't talk!

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

"That the best you can do, girl?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"Uhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhh!" Jack groaned. He rubbed my clit harder.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

I came. I could not believe it! I actually came! Jack pulled out of me.

"Get up. We have more to do."

More?

"Stand still!" He pulled me to my feet. I held myself rigid, afraid of what he might do next. I felt him wrapping a rope around my waist, pulling it between my legs to my back, then back to the front again.

"Sit!" He sat me back in the chair and bound my ankles. My arms dangled over the back. He threaded more rope through my wrists and pulled them taught. Then he pulled more rope across my waist to hold me in the chair.

"You are going to learn what is called positive association. You are going to associate being tied up with immense pleasure."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm?"

"That is a crotch rope I put on you. It's designed to tease your pussy and clit. Go ahead, try to stand up."

I did. All I could move was my pelvis. When I did stretch, the rope pulled tight across my bare pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I squealed.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I shook my head.

"You are lying to yourself, Taylor. You know that rope is hitting you in all the right spots. In the meantime, I am just going to sit back and watch the show."

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

"Go ahead. Struggle all you want."

I flailed my hands. I tried to wriggle my shoulders and arms. It did no good.

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I wriggled my jaw.

"Oh no you don't!" Jack pulled a cloth over my tape gag and over my nose! He knotted it tightly behind my head.

"Now my dear, I must say you look very sexy all tied and gagged. How is that crotch rope treating you?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I shifted in the chair. The rope rubbed me some more. Shit, this did feel good! I tried to stand so the rope would pull my clit.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"That's a girl! Struggle! Let that rope tease that tender flower."

I could not stop myself. I was getting turned on by my own muffled cries.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Come for me, Taylor! Nice and hard!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" A second orgasm rocked and shook my body. Jesus, what was he doing to me? I collapsed in the chair. Sweat poured off my head and pooled under my breasts.

"That was nice to watch, my dear. Have you had enough?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Not yet. You're gonna ride my dick while you're tied up." Jack got me out of the chair. He led me a few feet, then he stopped. He grabbed my hips and pulled me backwards. He pushed his hard dick into my pussy.

"There we go. That's a girl."

Jack began to bounce me up and down on his dick.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

"You got some good ass pussy, Taylor! You ever been tied up and fucked before?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I shook my head.

"So you're a bondage virgin, eh?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"You're doing good for your first time. Uhhhhhh, this feels great!" He slapped my butt.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I squealed.

"Move your pussy in a circle," he said. "It's gonna feel good to ya when my dick is teasing those pussy walls."

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I moved my pussy around and around on his dick.

"Good girl! Keep doing that! Work this dick! Work it like the rent is due!"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I rolled my pussy and gyrated on his dick. Oh fuck, I'm going to come again! Jack grabbed my hips.

"You got these baby making hips, you know that?" He fingered my belly button. "I should fill your belly with my child!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!"

"Heh, heh, I'd love to see your belly swollen with my seed. I'd take real good care of you and my baby. Mmmmm, hmmm...uhhhhh! Fuck! I'm coming!"

He grabbed my hips. I could not get away. He squirted his seed into my pussy.

"Get up." I did. "Face me." He undid the cloth from my mouth. Slowly, he peeled away the tape and pulled the rag from my mouth.

"You may speak, my dear."

"Jack...I..."

He silenced me by covering my lips with his mouth. How long had I fantasized about this?

"I am going to untie you and give you some water. Then I'm going to take you upstairs and make love to you. Do not remove the tape from your eyes. I will carry you." Jack scooped me into his arms. He carried me up one flight of stairs, then another. He laid me on something soft, a bed, perhaps.

Jack took one of my wrists and tied it to something, maybe the headboard. He did the same with the other wrist.

"Drink." He placed a straw to my lips. I sipped and tasted cold water. I drank hungrily.

"Jesus, you're beautiful this way." He ran his nails across my chest. I quivered under his touch. "I have always liked you, Taylor."

"You...you have?"

"Yes. I know you touch yourself watching me."

"I...I...how did you know?"

"I just do. Do you deny it?"

"No..." my voice trembled.

"Tell me your have not enjoyed being here with me and all that I have shown you."

"I...I have enjoyed it. I never knew that being tied up could be so...so..."

"Wonderful. Open for me."

I opened my mouth. He shoved something inside.

"Those are your panties. Close your lips as much as you can."

I complied. He taped my mouth shut.

"Now, my little bound beauty...do you want me to eat your pussy?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"So tell me."

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"What? Are you speaking clearly?"

He was teasing me! He began to knead and massage my chest.

"Feel good, Taylor baby?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Good girl. You're quite responsive, eh?" Jack licked down my belly to my pussy.

"If you're going to be mine, I am going to have to shave you, but that will be another day. For now, let me have a little snack here."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I jumped when he licked my clit. Jack slid his tongue between my wet lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm!"

"That's my girl." He wrapped his hands around my lower belly and licked. I trembled, I quivered, I screamed. I fucked his face. He pulled back. I felt his mushroom tip teasing my pussy.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" I nodded vigorously.

"Nah, you don't want me to fuck you. I should just lay here and watch you squirm."

"Nmmmmmmmmm!"

"Show me then."

How? I'm tied up! I had an idea. I raised my pelvis off the bed. I began to thrust it towards him. I began to roll my hips in a circle.

"Mmmmmm, I am enjoying this show. You look so damn sexy."

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"I can't resist this beautiful pussy!" Jack slid into me. He kissed and licked my neck as he fucked me.

"You are mine, Taylor! You belong to me! From now on, I am going to be your man! I will take you to dinner and the movies and when I want this pussy....I am going to have this pussy, understand?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm!"

"Tell em you understand!"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"That's my girl! Uhhhhhhh! Fuck! Fuck! Uhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Jack unties me from the bed. He slowly removes the tape from my eyes. I see that we are in his bedroom. It's black and silver, very masculine, but spotless. He pulls me into his arms.

"You were wonderful," he said.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm," I replied.

"Did I beat up on your little pussy today?" He reached down and rubbed my clit.

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm."

"I think we can remove this now." He peeled the tape from my mouth and removed my panties.

"Jack..."

"Taylor." He devoured my mouth with his lips.

"What if I get pregnant?"

"You are going to be the beautiful mother of my child."

"Would you marry me?"

"Yes."

He kissed me again.

"You should get showered and get on home. Your folks will be home soon."

"Really? I missed class!"

He laughed.

"Yes, but this was a much better education, my dear." He took my hand and stood me up.

"Come, let's get you cleaned up."

An hour later, I sat in my bedroom, studying. I heard a tapping noise. I went to my window. Jack stood in his window, wearing nothing but a towel. He smiled and rubbed his hand over his groin. I smiled back and cupped my breasts for him.

We would be getting together that weekend, for dinner and...who knew what else?

My parents were never the wiser.

Their good little college daughter had become the plaything of the fireman next door.

Sexy. Hot. Me.

The End