All Comments on 'Next Job Stripping'

by toydisher10

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousover 3 years ago

I like these stories written from the female POV. Very nice, realistic, and lots of hot fun.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Interesting

I would have liked little more dialogue and maybe some more of the emotions she is feeling a newly minted stripper. I liked it and look forward to new installments.

toydisher10toydisher10over 3 years agoAuthor
reply

I danced for only a short while. About 3 months. There were highs and lows. I have always loved showing my tits to men and still do. The patrons who smiled and complemented me made the work more tolerable. There were however the ones who couldn't hold their liquor and were very obnoxious. always grabbing at me and offering to fuck my brains out. I wouldn't recommend the job, and it is a hard job, to any girl without a thick skin.

2soon2no2soon2noover 3 years ago

I wish the bar was totally nude like we have in Ontario. A moist pussy is always worth talking about. I will read more though, since the back room action gets plenty hot. Thanks

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this one, and I'm hoping there's going to be some new adventures following up.

toydisher10toydisher10about 3 years agoAuthor
thank you

Your comments are welcome. We have many experiences to write about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoydisher10@toydisher10
The names were changed to protect the not so innocent. I will go by Cindy and my husband is Jim. First I know our life style is not for everyone. I enjoy all forms of sex, especially oral and Jim loves to watch. I love touching and getting touched. Our stories are as accurate...