Next Step Blues Pt. 01

Story Info
Older couples share exhib-voyeur fun, then want more.
2.6k words
3.94
9.6k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friends with benefits. That's what we were looking for when we registered ourselves on a nudist website and came up with Eva and Russell, who turned out to be close to a perfect match. Like Jan and me, they were empty nesters, a fifty-something couple, comfortable with each other as long-term partners. Like us, they also were very much still alive below the waist and looking for that occasional frisson of sexual excitement that comes (pardon the pun) with widening one's sex life to include others. Our friendship with these people developed over a few months with sexy fun emerging exactly as we'd hoped. The whole experience has certainly been an entertaining, sexually stimulating odyssey, but has now challenged us by morphing away from early plans. What has been reinforced from the whole journey is something we have all known as conventional wisdom our whole lives: be careful what you wish for.

--

You may have met us before if you have read the couple of prior tales about our fumbling into adult shared fun of the exhibitionist and voyeur genre. If not, let me briefly introduce ourselves. We are in our later fifties, still in love and still frisky. To be truthful, we are diffident by what I observe to be modern, more promiscuous standards. Physically, I'm nothing special; certainly no James Bond, but not a complete slob, either. We both have a bit of a tummy these days, but keep in reasonable shape and Jan, bless her heart, even says I'm handsome, though I think it's more flattery than fact. She, though, really is quite something. In addition to being kind and smart, Jan has always been pretty, and age has been kind in that she still is. She has wavy honey hair now with a tinge of grey managed by the hairdresser, and the figure of a woman, not a stick insect. Gravity is winning a little here and there, but she has a bust and bottom that have curves and shape to them in all the right ways. I know I'm biased, but she's still a knockout. And her eyes. She has the prettiest eyes you ever saw.

To explain this story, I need to go back in time to a particular day. Jan and I had just enjoyed a raunchy afternoon at Eva and Russell's place where our relationship as a foursome had branched into new territory. Previously we had done some erotic things in each other's company, including same-room sex, which was great fun and, by the way, comes highly recommended by both Jan and me as a pastime for frisky couples who, like ourselves, want a new thrill while not wanting full-on swinging. The day in question had seen us progress to the next step; intimate touching between the couples.

It may seem odd to you that this apparently simple and obvious step was a long time in developing as part of our 'with benefits' relationship, but it's not so strange when you understand the context. Without insulting ourselves, we are what younger people might think of as old-fashioned, wanting to meld monogamy and loyalty to one's partner on the one hand with a desire for new sexual experiences on the other hand, and to do so in ways that can be shared, safe, fun and unthreatening. That's harder to do than you might think.

Sexual freedoms are a significant part of our modern world and perhaps many people drift in and out of casual, sexually gratifying but transient relationships without a qualm. If you're a reader of much erotic fiction, it's likely you've found and enjoyed many stories on that broad theme and may even live that life yourself. What is different with us is partly an age thing and partly an attitude thing. Whatever we were doing for sexual excitement was not, and still is not, meant to lead to situations Jan and I regret, feel jealous over, put us in danger, make us sick or get us arrested. For us, 'with benefits' means that we will survive the experiences with us both having enjoyed them and with our relationship with each other still intact. To a large extent it seemed Eva and Russell shared these sentiments (though it turns out she was much more 'out there' than we were). So, as a foursome, we were slow to move beyond voyeur and exhibitionist activity where we would each put on a bit of a show and enjoy watching the other couple, but not share each other. On the day which begins this story we had moved into the more intimate territory of touching, and more.

Although I harbor no romantic desires about Eva, I do enjoy her vivacious company and her sometimes shameless flirting with me. She's definitely the alpha member of the couple; Russell is much gentler and less pushy in personal style. Right from the outset I admit I also lusted over Eva's quite exceptional nipples, which are prominent and boldly protruding at all times. I had long wanted to get my finger tips on them and today had been the day. I was allowed some playful touching of them for the first time, at Eva's invitation, whilst we all lolled naked in their hot spa. (I should explain, perhaps, that because we had met and socialized as nudists, being in that state of undress in the spa was nothing odd.) Although she has been and remains a willing participant in our sexy play with the other couple, my wife, Jan, is more cautious and much slower to have her libido kick-in during shared situations than I am. This may be a typical male-female difference, I suppose, so I wasn't sure she would get into the spirit of this new touching thing which is a big step beyond just seeing and being seen. I was certainly in favor. I wanted us to take that step as a couple. I am pleased to say Jan must have been in just the right mood because she approved of that additional naughtiness, inviting Russell to have a turn to touch her boobs as well, just playfully for a brief feel, not as foreplay. But, even so, after that, well.... one thing led to another.

Once lunch was over, I made some flippant remark about touching Eva's boobs earlier and found myself being given permission again; first by Eva and then agreed to by Jan (who made a bit of a joke of it) to touch Eva's breasts for the second time that day. As the barrier to this happening at all had fallen before lunch in the spa, this second time around (also helped along by a couple of glasses of wine) I was bolder. Without initially really meaning to, I was soon in the new territory of attempting actual foreplay with Eva, massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples with the intent of stimulating her. And I was succeeding. I even began stealthily exploring lower to her pubes as she sat naked in a deck chair outdoors at their place. Not only did she not resist, indeed she spread her thighs suggestively to help. I stood behind her, naked myself and with a growing erection poking a little uncomfortably into the webbing back of her chair, leaning over and looking down her curvy front.

Meanwhile, Jan and Russell were nearby, naked themselves, enjoying some sun and sharing occasional chatter, not apparently taking much notice (although I think Russell was probably having ideas about Jan similar to mine regarding Eva.) Eva didn't discourage me as I continued getting even bolder, and lower. Probably Jan thought I was mainly working on Eva's breasts playfully, so after a few minutes of this, she took the unexpected step of declaring a 'fair is fair' approach to the situation and invited Russell to have a second feel of her boobs as well. I was surprised at this, and Russell probably was too, at first. But within moments he looked like the cat who got the cream and was soon having a good time delivering a breast massage, along much the same lines with my wife as I was with his. Yes, indeed. Definitely new territory.

As I went on enjoying the newly found accessibility of Eva's body, I kept half an eye on how my wife and Russell were going. Jan started slowly, letting Russell continue where he had left off in the spa, standing behind her partly-reclined chaise, exploring and massaging her boobs in much the same way as I was doing to Eva, and taking his time over it. The couple of glasses of wine she'd consumed probably contributed to lowering Jan's inhibitions in that regard, as well as the fact that she had developed a bit of a soft spot for Russell who, she felt, was pretty much the underdog in his marriage and needed a bit of nurturing. That's another female thing, I suppose, to have thoughts like that. In any case, Russell, who unmistakably has the hots for Jan, set about his task with boyish enthusiasm.

I wasn't sure Jan would let him progress too far from 'first base' petting but, too my surprise (and, I think, to Russell's huge surprise as well) she eventually sat up, adjusted the chaise to fully flat, flipped herself onto her tummy and invited him to carry on, this time massaging lotion into her back. He didn't need to be asked twice. Sporting an unmistakable erection sticking out, red and thick, from his frizzy red-brown pubic hair, he set to with a will, working down Jan's back, in short order it seemed to me, to soon begin massaging her buttocks, and beyond. He made occasional excursions to her upper thighs before returning to her curvy bottom which, so it seemed, became a sort of 'home base' of his operations. I was too busy myself to be watching them all the time but, as I glanced over occasionally, I could see him kneading her bottom, sometimes stretching her cheeks apart revealing her cute little pink anal pucker so it could be clearly seen from where I stood.

From where he was there was no doubt he was taking in a close-up and personal view of her very personal pucker, probably 'accidentally' touching it from time to time as well as he massaged, (and not knowing he didn't need to be too timid in that department, since Jan is quite partial to a bit of light-weight anal play from time to time). Of course, he also had the grander view of her gorgeously puffy pussy lips below. Before Jan finally called a halt to those ass massage proceedings, he was diving his massaging hands deep into the space between her thighs, no doubt getting a nice feel of those pussy lips and, so I learned later from Jan as we discussed the day's events, getting a probing finger between them now and then as well.

This was certainly breaking new ground in our 'with benefits' activities and in ways we hadn't clearly discussed or planned. Jan and I had set rules of engagement for each other mainly because she was worried that if we went too fast or too far with them the situation might turn sour, stop being fun and potentially hurt our relationship. Maybe it's a typical male thing but I was less concerned about that than she was. Like most guys, or so I presume, the idea of orgasms in new, sexually exciting situations has an unmistakable attraction.

But, I must admit, Jan and I are both possessive of one another so sharing our sexual activities with others, despite being thrillingly naughty and exciting in theory, for us had to have its limits. I didn't like the idea of Jan skulking off to a separate room to screw some jock with a large dick and, likewise, she didn't like the idea of me sticking my engorged willy up every woman who was playfully available. So, the core rule we had agreed with each other was no actual sex with other parties. Petting was OK, or so we had said in the long-ago discussion about our rules, but that left a lot of erotic ground for sexual exploration that was ambiguous. Whatever we did, though, we also had agreed we would enjoy the 'with benefits' thing together, which is to say, in the same room, or whatever in the circumstances was the equivalent of that.

As I said, I was busy too, but perhaps it would be more correct to say Eva was getting busy with me. She had interrupted my breast massage activity, sat up a little and swiveled to sit facing sideways on her armless deckchair, guiding me by the arm as she did so. I was now standing directly in front of her, erection fully revealed and pointing intently at her chest. She looked up at me, smiled, and with a hand firmly on both my hips called over to Jan, who was facedown and bottom up nearby.

"Jan, dear," said, "do you mind if I play with your husband?" 'Play'. That was the word she actually used.

After a moment's awkwardness, Jan looked up, and replied, "No, as long as he stays within our rules." She then lowered her head again to carry on receiving her massage, which clearly she must have been enjoying.

With eyebrows raised, Eva looked quizzically up at me and silently mouthed the word, "Rules?"

I whispered back, "No sex."

Speaking very quietly, Eva responded, "So you can come on me, but not in me. Hmm?"

I sheepishly answered wordlessly with a nod, with a mixture of a smile and a grimace. Acting on that permission, Eva certainly took control of my attention, mentally and physically. Leaving her left palm on my right hip, she used her right hand to take and encircle my shaft, then proceeded to gently use her thumb on the sensitive skin on the underside of my very engorged knob, rubbing it gently and deliciously. I was fully hard, and it was excruciatingly stimulating. For a change of pace she would stop now and then with the thumb, and guide my erection a little closer to her chest to wipe my knob back and forth on her left nipple, then her right one, and then her left one, and..... Well, there are no prizes for guessing what was about to happen. There was a messy, happy ending inevitably about to erupt and, as all men will understand, it was both desperately wanted and happening way too quickly at the same time. Sure enough, in only a couple of minutes under the skillful ministration of Eva's hands, I felt that delicious, almost painful, impossible to stop tightening in my groin, and came all over one of her lovely, large nipples, leaving sizable globs of evidence of my pleasure clinging wetly to her busty curves.

I enjoyed the moment, as you would expect, then the cold chill of uncertainty gripped me that this joyful and now thickly dripping ejaculation might be outside 'the rules'. After all, even as teenagers we know that 'petting' and 'petting to climax' (as the sex-ed books clinically described such things) are vastly different activities, and at that instant it was clear to me that Jan's and my agreements about what was 'in' and 'out' of the rule book was very unclear indeed. Were our rules literal and immutable, in which my orgasm was probably out of order, or were they, as the Barbossa character said in Pirates of the Caribbean, merely guidelines, which thereby made my Eva-delivered hand-job orgasm OK?

Jan is an essential and welcome force in my life and I adore her, so I didn't want to do anything that spoiled this shared-fun scenario or led to her coming after me later with a deadly look and a carving knife to threaten an important part of my anatomy for misbehavior. Anticipation of her reaction took the edge off my otherwise enthusiastic pleasure that our 'with benefits' arrangements had progressed to this point.

*** To be continued in Part 2 ***