All Comments on 'Next Step Blues Pt. 04'

by LeonRandall

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poorly written and in the wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Poorly written and in the wrong category" - Yeah, that seems to be a sad standard these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So she can now fuck around on her wannabe cuckold. What is the point of rules if you then break them?

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this series (one of the few apparently). Unusual for this kind of story, but I liked all of the careful thought and discussion between you and your wife.

The packet of condoms was a huge let down for me. Tainted everything. Your life, your choice, I wish you well. I don't judge people, but it diminished my enjoyment of your story.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Hope the old cow doesn’t cause the geezer cuck to have a stroke.

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

I gave this a 4. 5s for the first three. Just saw the score for this story. Hmm, wasn't just me that disliked the last sentence. Or maybe others disliked the entire thing.

I hope you keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeonRandall@LeonRandall
A lucky guy, married to a wonderful woman. Time passes, so we're older now, but life is still good. I indulge my would-be author ego and liking of writing by now and then publishing descriptions of our activities. Apart from the hope my stories make enjoyable, sexy reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES