Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 013

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All said and done he made his kid brush her teeth before bed. Good Daddy!

********

"I cannot believe no one has come by for sex. Did the guys get tired of me already?" Christina had now cleaned her kitchen and was contemplating washing her windows, on the outside of the house. She wanted to get some fresh air anyways. Grabbing her Windex, roll of paper towels, and a foot stool to enable her to reach the tops of the glass panes she made her way outside. Wearing only the G-string she was on a mission. Starting on the right side of her home she cleaned the two windows facing her bedroom.

"Gosh! Look at all the fingerprints the guys left on the glass." She laughed, "Tongue streaks by the look of it. Eww!" Nice and shiny now! "I'm honored they would find me so sexy they would lick their way in to get me." Those had to have been in her early courting, the door was always open now so there was no real need to dirty her windows going forward.

The back of the home it was primarily screened in except for the bathroom window which was smaller than the rest. She recalled her first night of terrorism when Tucker's dad was outside this window jerking off. In the dark she dared to reach out the tiny window to have her hand licked. "Now I know who's been licking my windows. It had to have been Larry." She couldn't stop laughing.

Moving to the left side of her home she cleaned the Kitchen exterior glass and those lining the dining room and living room. Done she collected her dirty towels and placed them in her outdoor garbage can. It being garbage day tomorrow she went ahead and rolled her can out to the curb.

While out on the street corner she peered down both sides, not a single car. "Dang! Everyone skip town?" Shrugging she went up to her front porch and took it upon herself to complete her task of window washing. Two windows one to each side of her front door, one a large picture window onlooking the living room. While cleaning she saw a reflection coming toward her and froze in step. "Oh shit!"

Turning and covering her chest she discovered a friendly face and one other she had never met before. Venturing up her steps holding a casserole dish was the woman from the church that had pulled over the morning after Theo's party. With her a handsome man wearing glasses and taken back by Christina's 98% nudity. That pesky G-string!

"Hi Christina. Remember me?"

"Yep! Delores, right? Youth Minister."

"You remembered. Awww! Didn't I tell you she was beautiful Glen?" Her man tried to speak but was just too shy to open up under the conditions. A wave of friendship was all he could manage. "He's really not as shy as he looks." Delores winked. "We brought you a homemade Cheesy Chicken Casserole. I hope you like lots of cheese."

"That was thoughtful of you." Chris gave up covering her chest to step closer and inhale the dish, "Mmmm!"

"That's what I said." Glen coughed up.

"Over seeing me naked?" Christina blurted without thinking.

"Well..." He turned beet red and nodded, "Something along those lines."

"Don't mind Glen here, I told him about your desire to roam about without clothing."

"Delores told me I turned you on over the PA system after my friends party. I'm glad I could get you two back on track." Chris winked. "Would you like to come in? I'm sure you're tired of holding that dish."

"We have a few minutes to chat." Delores slyly spoke to her husband.

"Right!" He sighed wiping sweat from his brow. "I wish I'd have brought a hanky."

"I can help with that." Chris just had to do it. Pinching her G-string straps she bent over and pulled the garment from her hips and eventually her toes. Standing up with it she dared to use her G-string to wipe his forehead. Delores nearly dropped the casserole laughing.

"You can repent when you get home." Delores giggled.

"I guess I could have offered a paper towel. My bad!" Chris winked and opened her front door. "After you." Delores took the lead, Glen held back allowing Chris to enter sharing a, "Ladie's first."

"I can deal with that."

Glen pinched her butt on the way in.

Obviously so could Glen Shepard.

Shyness? Long gone!

Missionary work anyone?

Third World CoUNTry!

12