Nice Girls Finish Last

Story Info
A regressive conservative society, a happy bubbly woman.
1.6k words
3.41
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my first year after graduating high school I went to the local community college to save money. I enrolled in a few classes but only two of them really interested me. The first, was a human sexuality class. Since Tennessee banned sex ed in schools and my parents were pretty shy about that type of thing, I never really learned much about sex that wasn't from porn. I know abortion was banned nation-wide after President Smith was appointed after the results of the election were thrown out due to "irregularities" but that was over a decade ago. Anyway, I learned a lot of things I didn't know- like apparently women can have orgasms too? Weird.

But it was the other class that really interested me. Economics 101. Now I know what you're saying, "What could possibly be so interesting about economics?" And I know, but hear me out. I sat in the back row and right in front of me sat a girl by the name of Caitlyn Suavely. I somewhat knew Caitlyn because we went to the same high school together but had never talked to her before. Anyway, one day after class I worked up the courage and asked her out on a date... and she said yes!!! Well technically she asked if I was a conservative and I told her that my parents are, so I guess I am too, and then she said yes! I guess her parents don't like her around "progressives".

A few days later on a Saturday I picked her up from her house. We arrived at the ice cream place around noon and when she gout out of the car I finally got a good look at what she was wearing: an extra roomy sweater with a pair of yoga pants. Despite her baggy lazy clothes, I could tell her ass was tight and fit and that her boobs were HUGE. I bought her some ice cream, mint chocolate mouse tracks and we sat around outside at a table under a parasol.

As we sat down we conversed and I learned more about her. Her favorite TV show was Grey's Anatomy and her favorite movie was the Titanic. Her parents were big Republicans and she considered herself to be one too. Although she didn't really know what all they believed in.

"It's so warm outside! I can't wait for the soccer game later!"

"You play soccer??"

"Yeah!"

"Oh my gosh I love athletes! I've always wanted to be an athlete too. When I'm at the gym I imagine myself playing volleyball while I'm shaking my lil buns." Caitlyn giggled.

"Its just the community soccer team but hopefully one day I can play for a big state college, like Southern Tennessee University!"

I couldn't stop starring at her sweater, imagining what big pale beauties must be underneath. When we walked to the table I walked behind her so that I could watch her ass giggle.

Her smile was making me melt.

"Thanks for bringing me here!" She said cheerily, while gulping down her dessert "I love ice crrrrem."

"Haha I'm glad! Its cool that we're finally able to talk. I never really got the chance to say much to you when we went to Stonefaced Jefferson High."

"We'll have to make up for lost time!"

"Yeah! Gosh you're so pretty. I love what you did with your hair, dirty blond is a great color for you!"

"You're so sweet! Do you wanna take me to your place and have sex?"

What?! I thought to myself. Just like that? I don't understand, there's no way it can be that easy. Can it? "Umm yeah sure! I'd love to!"

As we drove to back to my place she started to notice how nervous I was. "Awww I think it's so cute how nervous you are! Don't worry I'll take good care of you." She said as she put her hand on my thigh above the knee. "It's just like playing a game."

Once back at my place I parked my car in the drive way and prepared to sneak her inside the house but luckily no one was home. My parents forbid my sisters from having boys over but never seemed to apply that rule to me, still I didn't want to risk it just incase. When I finally got her in my room the first thing I did after kissing her was lift up and take off her oversized sweater. I was shocked to see that she wasn't wearing a shirt underneath so I was already looking at her bra. It was a push-up bra and her tits looked huge inside it. Probably a triple D cup at least.

"Have you had sex before?" She asked.

"Yeah once, but it felt so good I got overwhelmed and only lasted like a minute."

"That's okay! Hehe, most guys don't their first time because their little penises are so sensitive the first time because they've never felt anything as wet and awesome as a pussy before! But after years of experience pounding pussy guys end up being able to last for almost a half an hour!"

I kissed her again and tried to unbutton her bra. I couldn't get it off, so she ended up unlatching it for me and then holding the bra in place. "Ready?" She asked dropping the bra as her boobs sprang out. They were the biggest most beautiful tits I'd ever seen and the areolas were so small and cute. I pulled down her yoga pants as I grabbed her tight ass and squeezed. I then glanced down at her white cotton panties, they were so adorable and had little pink cakes on them. She caught me taking a peek and said:

"Like them! They're my cake undies! Cause I gotta lotta cake!"

"Are you on any kind of birth control?"

"Nope, birth control is really unnatural for a woman's body. Besides in church they say that God doesn't approve of all those extra chemicals in women. We need to stay clean for our man and one day for our husband."

She laid down on the bed in her undies and gestured for me to take them off her. So I put my hands on both sides and she lifted her booty just a little so that I could pull them down. I then grabbed them and threw them off the bed.

"Should we do foreplay?"

"Foreplay? You're so silly, foreplay is for old married couples. Just spit on it and then slowly put it in. My vagina will start to lubricate itself then and when it gets wetter then you can go ham on me!"

I then spit on my dick and got in position to lay on top of her. She laid still with her legs spread out with her big triple D pale titties flopped to either side. She was waiting there, ready for me to fuck her. My knees sunk into the bed as I moved my pelvis forward and sunk my dick into her tight wet pussy. It felt so good I immediately thrust the entire five inches of my dick into her and then back out, then in again.

"Uaughhhh." I moaned. "It feels so- so good."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it!"

I then picked up speed as I lost myself in the pleasures of her pussy. Punishing her tiny pink hole with my warm wet dick that was covered in her juices.

"Am I going too fast?"

"Darling you can go as fast as you'd like!"

Her tits bounced up and down as I gripped her hips and slammed in and out of her. They're so fucking big and soft. I thought to myself. Missionary position is amazing.

"Your dick makes my coochie feel so good hun."

"Your tight pussy is gripping my cock so hard."

"That's only cause your dick is sooooo huge!"

I could feel a pressure building up inside my penis, not wanting things to be over so soon I decided to buy myself a little time. I flipped her over and slapped her pale white tight ass cheeks and watched them jiggle. Then, I split them apart and shoved my dick back inside her pussy. I thrust in and out of her wetness.

"You have such a nice ass."

"Thanks, its petite but bubbly! Least that's what my momma say."

Her positive attitude was so sexy, as I thrust into her my dick was sopping wet with just a little bit of her cum on it. She moaned loudly and often in this high pitched heavenly tone like an angel. I felt like the king of the world that I could make a woman feel this good with just my dick. Fuck foreplay, who needs it? Not I. My ego was at an all time high, until I started to feel a tingle at the tip of my penis.

"Fuck, I think I'm gonna cum!"

"That's ok! Cum for me."

"Don't worry it's ok! When my mom had the sex talk with me she explained that I can't really expect to orgasm during sex. But that it's ok because making someone else feel good and seeing them enjoying themselves is the real reward of sex for women. Besides, I've got these!" She said gesturing towards her two hands. "Besides, I was kinda getting a little sore anyway."

Caitlyn then proceeded to lay on her back and stick both hands down to her pussy. Using one to play with her clit and the other to finger her vagina. I just lay there, panting.

"Thanks so much, for this."

"Yeah of course! I let all the boys who are nice to me and take me on a date have some action! It's the least I can do!"

My heart skipped a beat.