All Comments on 'Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 02-04'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More more more!

sumissive1978sumissive1978over 1 year ago

I love this storyline. Thank you so much!

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

A femdom theme may turn some folks off, but this storyline is far from a “turn off”. The characters are believable, real and nuanced (invariably the case with your storylines), Phillip’s introspective moments often hilarious, dialogue crisp and quite funny. Moments between Phillip and Julia easily visualized. Yes, I suppose some non consensual moments, but so, too, awkward consensual moments that make you laugh. Got to love this romp. Thanks for creating/sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

been reading from time to time on this site for nearly three years, and have never come across such a well-written and genuinely immersive story before. for the first time in my life after reading part 1, i checked nearly three times over the next few days to see if you had released more, and was very happy to find so many available. i didn’t even jerk off or anything, just enjoyed reading your story.

anyways, just wanted to say i really appreciate your writing, and all the little things you pay attention to really show and make this story stand out.

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! There is a lot more to the story than meets the eye. Unfortunately though, I'll be taking a break from the story to work on some of my other stuff. But I promise to get back to this one eventually. There's a lot more to uncover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My first coment here cuz I just had to say. This is exceptional!!!!

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad to read that you'll be taking time from this story. It was enjoyable reading something outside of the usual confort zone. It was really enjoyable the way that you set up the characters and presented their dynamics and the main kink of the story. Hope you pick it up again sooner rather than latter. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved their dynamic and hope to see it evolve in a nice (relative to the sotry) way

Tank4228Tank4228over 1 year ago

Love this! Hopefully at college, she brings some friends in on the game and the can humiliate and tease him together

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is so entertaining, i love it .. four stars

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I give this story a 20. I to am a wimp with a tiny punishment and simple adore masturbating for alpha women. I thrive on their scorn and abuse of me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

read this a day after release. haven’t read anything else on literoica since, but i check back at least once a week for the update, hope you get to it soon <3

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickover 1 year agoAuthor

Unfortunately, it's going to be a while before I get back to this story. Working on a few other things before I resume this one. Give it a few months. In the mean time, please enjoy my other stories!

Dash91830Dash91830over 1 year ago
Exceptional!

This is easily the best work I have ever read on this site. The way Julia treats Philip is also extremely arousing and I can’t wait to read more about the two of them.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Writing is superb and the way she twists everything he says to her advantage is brilliant,

SlutforallpornSlutforallpornabout 1 hour ago

loved it shout out for that quickdraw refrence

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES