Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 02-04

Story Info
My sexy bully continues to torment me, sexually.
15.4k words
4.72
29.6k
45

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This is a femdom story. All characters in this story are at least 18 or older. It will follow them from the end of their senior year into college and a little beyond. Also, there will be non-consensual acts done by the female character to the male character. Please don't read if this makes you uncomfortable.

Chapter 2

I drove home that night in complete silence, never once turning on the radio or bluetooth. How could I possibly listen to anything after suffering such humiliation? My anxious mind was much too occupied by the events that just took place to receive anything else.

Julia had just emasculated me. The one woman I hated the most in the world literally took my man card away, as if there were ever such a thing.

Was I being dramatic? Absolutely not. Was I driving home wearing girl's shorts because she forced me to cum just by touching her? Absolutely, yes.

Knowing myself, I always figured I'd do something embarrassing the first time a girl put her hands on me. Hell, I'm not good at anything, so why would my sexual attributes be any different? But of course, I never imagined I'd cum all over the place in humiliating fashion just from being slightly touched.

Up to this point in my life, I probably hadn't done anything that really impressed anyone. Being a loser was something I had gotten used to, so this failure should have just been another hurdle to get over. Unfortunately, it had to happen with the one girl that bullied me my entire life and was sure to bring it up and make me feel terrible about it every chance she got.

Once I got home, I changed out of those stupid little shorts she made me wear. After spending hours trying to pretend I wasn't just sexually humiliated by that devil of a woman, I soon realized it wasn't something I could get over. This was a scar that was going to stay with me for the rest of my life.

The only problem was, the more I thought about Julia making me cum so easily against my will, the more I found myself suddenly hard as a rock again. It didn't make sense. I'd cum twice already, and yet, I had another hard-on while thinking about the woman I hated the most.

As I looked down at myself to make sure it was really happening, all I could think about was the way she teased me for having a small penis. Of course, this was something I was insecure about ever since I hit puberty, being a small guy in general, but the way she brought it up while giggling at me really hurt me to my core... while also giving me the strongest erection...

I hated that crazy woman, and I hated that I had ever masturbated to her in the past, but after thinking about the way she made me orgasm against my will, I found myself sexually frustrated for some reason. Knowing I wouldn't be able to sleep that night unless I had one more release, I begrudgingly took care of my needs, thinking about her yet again. God, I fucking hated her... But why did she have to turn out so attractive?!

As the night ended, and my terrible day was finally over, I laid my head to rest, feeling more pathetic than ever. I had been emasculated, demeaned, and turned into an absolute bitch by my lifetime bully. However, I think the thing that left me hanging my head in shame the most was that not only had I succumbed to the pleasure of it happening to me, I also found myself masturbating to it afterwards.

***

That Monday couldn't have been more awkward. It was the first day of school since Julia had violated me, and I had no idea how she would react when our paths would cross again.

I could only assume she was still angry at me. On Saturday, she slammed the door in my face after kicking me out of the house. Although I was the one that was justified in being the victim, I just knew she would turn it around on me and make me look like the bad guy... since... I came all over the place like a little pervert...

Things were going smoothly at first, and I thought I might get through the day without having to interact with her, but eventually, the past just had to rear its ugly head in there. As I was talking to my friends, who were actually brave enough to go to prom, I realized that word had already spread more than I anticipated.

"I heard you actually showed up to prom, after all," one of them asked as what we stood in the hallway between classes. "What changed your mind?"

Not even knowing how to answer that question, I just went around in circles, explaining that it wasn't what it sounded like. "I didn't actually go," I explained, getting nervous as my mind revisited the way the night played out. "Someone just called me the pick them up."

Maybe I shouldn't have said that, because one of my other friends asked, "Oh, who did you pick up then?"

As I started to trip over my own words, since I didn't even want to mention a single part of that night with Julia, something happened that caught my eye and completely derailed the situation. One of Julia's friends walked by and saw me talking to my friends. She then stopped and stared at me for a second before giggling and walking off.

I thought it was strange, since that girl had never even looked at me before. Luckily, she wasn't one of the ones that Julia had coerced into bullying me. However, that made it all the more strange that she seemed to find something funny about me, after the embarrassing events that took place only a few nights ago.

Now that I was distracted in my own thoughts, I had a hard time continuing the conversation with my friends. Even though Julia wasn't the type of girl to ever listen to my requests, after begging her not to tell anyone, I could only hope she granted my wish for once.

"Why did that girl look at you?" my friends asked, also noticing the stare. "Do you know her?"

"No, I don't know her! And I have no idea why she would look at me!"

As unconvinced as they were, they looked at me, giving me an awkward vibe. Of course, it was true that I didn't know why that girl looked at me. However, with my insecurities, I could only assume she knew something embarrassing about me. And with what had happened only two nights before, I had an idea what that embarrassing thing probably was.

Just when I assumed things were bad enough, another one of Julia's friends came to a complete stop near me. This girl, however, did much more than stare. She looked at me and said, "Hey, Phillip. I heard you had a really... short... night," before bursting into laughter.

As the girl walked off, giggling her head off, I noticed her joining with the other girl that had stared at me. Then, as if things couldn't get any worse... she showed up... Julia.

Of course, she and her two friends stood there, chuckling together for a moment. Then, as all three of them glanced at me from down the hallway, I could see them visibly whispering in each other's ears before they all laughed and pointed at me at the same time.

There were no longer any doubts about what was going on. Like the bully I had always known her to be, Julia not only humiliated me, but she had to tell everyone about it as well.

That fateful night was no longer something I just had to deal with in my own head. No, that bitch made sure it was something others would know about, so I could be tortured with reminders for the rest of my senior year.

As the warning bell rang, and everybody started heading towards their next class, I decided I could no longer just stand there and take the embarrassment. Filled with rage, I walked away from my friends despite them still asking me questions, and made a beeline towards Julia.

Eventually, everyone had left, leaving me isolated with my bully. I didn't know what I was going to say to her, and I knew standing up to her always backfired on me, but after years of being tortured, I was really coming to my wit's end.

With a flustered voice, I asked, "Did you tell your friends?!"

"Did I tell my friends what?" she asked, giggling.

I was red in the face because I knew exactly what she was doing. She just wanted me to describe what happened so I could get all embarrassed about it again. It worked, of course, and I continued to blush while coming up with a way to detail what happened without making myself sound like such a sad bitch.

"Your friends were laughing at me... and one of them said I had a... short night... They never talk to me! What did you tell them?!"

"Oh, Phillip, you're just being insecure," she responded, completely disregarding any care for my feelings. "What do you think they were talking about? What fear of yours is being triggered by the word short? Is it that you have a short penis? Is it that you only lasted a short amount of time before you came all over me and my bedroom?"

"Julia, please! We're in an open hallway, so please stop saying that out loud!"

Of course, my begging only made things worse. The evil witch knew she had me exactly where she wanted. As she looked down on my weak frame, whimpering and squirming as I stood before her, she made a joke that really cut me to my core.

"I can't believe I barely touched you and you blew your load all over me," she started, chuckling her herself. "Nice guys finish last, right? More like nice guys finish fast!"

After watching my bully burst into laughter, I put my head down in shame, accepting that all my worst fears had come true. There was no way around it; Julia had told her friends. Not because it was anything to brag about, but just because I didn't want her to do it. That's the type of person she was, and that's the type of torture I had to endure every day with her in my life.

Humiliated, violated, and undoubtedly defeated, I tried to walk off like the loser that I was, but she, of course, wasn't done antagonizing me. I guess she saw how sad and pathetic I looked and decided it wasn't enough.

Grabbing me by the shoulder, she turned me around before asking an odd question. "Speaking of short, how is my Little Phil doing?"

"Little Phil?" I asked, raising at eyebrow at her. "Is that your new nickname for me?"

"No, that's not your name," Julia replied with a smile, patting me on the head like I was a little kid. In a shocking move, she then tapped me on my crotch gently, before further explaining, "This is Little Phil."

"Julia!" I exclaimed as a jolt of lightning went through my entire body, making me incredibly hard. I couldn't explain it, but I suddenly found myself struggling to hide my erection once again, at just the softest touch of the beautiful bitch's hand.

After laughing at me hysterically for a few seconds, Julia quickly gathered herself before saying, "Oops... I almost forgot how quickly you get hard whenever I do anything to you."

Trying desperately to push my boner into my waistband, I did everything I could to hide my embarrassment before once again attempting to leave the situation. Again, Julia stopped me in my tracks, this time jumping in front of me and putting her arms out like a wall.

"Please, just let me go to class..."

"I will, but first, where's that packet I told you to do for me?"

Instantly, I was scared and confused again, as I found Julia staring into my eyes like I was a little boy who was about to get in trouble with his mother. Stumbling over my own words, I mumbled, "I... I... I thought you said it wasn't due... till later..."

"Yeah, it's not due until Friday, but I want it as soon as possible," she explained with a sly smirk on her face. "I think it would be pretty irresponsible of you to save it for the last day."

"Irresponsible of me?!" I asked, stomping my feet. "This isn't even my homework! You're the irresponsible one."

"Well, I was responsible enough to give it to someone who could have finished it over the weekend," Julia argued, placing her hands on her hips. "But instead of being responsible and getting it done at your earliest convenience, you were too busy coming over to my house and blowing loads all over the place."

I know this sounds ridiculous, but even though I knew that whole situation was her fault, and the story was exaggerated, Julia was still successful in making me feel guilty. With a deep sigh of despair, I looked at her curvy body, the same one I accidentally sprayed with my cum, and accepted my role as her little bitch boy.

"Sorry... but I left it at home," I explained in a quiet voice. "I'll bring it tomorrow."

"I want my shorts back too," she demanded, further degrading me. "And they better be washed. I'm sure there was some left over cum that dripped inside them."

"Okay... I'll bring them both to school tomorrow and I'll give them to you before class starts."

"No!" she replied in disgust. "Why the fuck would you hand me my shorts at school?! Do you want to make it look like I came over to your house and left without my clothes? That's whatyou did; Not me."

"I could hand them to you discreetly..." I suggested in a panicked voice. "I mean, where else could I give them to you?"

Suddenly, there was a sparkle in her eye, sending shivers down my spine. I knew whenever my evil bully had an idea in her head, it was going to be a detriment to my life.

"Just come to my house after school," she said, unable to contain her smile. As I began shaking from the idea of stepping foot into her home again, she confirmed my fears by adding, "My mom still isn't back from her trip yet."

Trying desperately to get out of her demands, I explained, "I won't have the packet ready by then! I think it would just be better if we waited till tomorrow."

"Just bring the packet and shorts to me after school today. I don't even care how much of the packet is unfinished. If it's not done, then you can just finish it at my house, but I need my God damn shorts back. You don't get to keep those, you little pervert."

We went back and forth a few more times, but with the history we had, we both understood all roads led to Julia getting her way. Once it was established that I was coming over again, she tapped me on my pecker yet again before walking off while giggling to herself. I just hung my head and walked away in shame, as I did almost every time I interacted with the conniving bitch.

***

It was impossible to focus the rest of the day, knowing I would be facing utter humiliation that night. I could hardly pay attention in my advanced physics class, which sucked because I had a big test coming up and that was my most difficult class.

When the bell rang and I finally got to leave, I asked a few of my friends if I could see their notes since I did such a poor job of paying attention. Amongst the group were the two I talked to before Julia's friends made a mockery of me earlier that day. This led to them asking what was wrong, and if it had anything to do with whatever I was dealing with earlier.

Knowing the humiliating word was probably about to spread anyway, I pulled my two friends aside so I could let them know what was going on in private. As embarrassing as it was, I admitted to them what happened the other night.

After forcing them to promise not to say anything, I explained, "Julia called me to take her home during prom night because she knew I wasn't doing anything. And since she probably told her friends already, I might as well let you know that she grabbed my penis against my will and forced me to cum..."

My friends stared back and forth at each other for a moment, standing there in utter silence. Then, as I waited for their sympathy, they both burst into laughter, leaving me completely shocked.

"What's so funny?!" I asked, after admitting such an embarrassing excerpt of my life. "Can't you sense how distraught I am?!"

Much to my shock, after building up the courage to tell them about my traumatic adventure, all they had to say was, "You really expect us to believe that story?"

I stood there for a moment with my mouth wide open, shocked that they had so easily disregarded my revelation. "You think I made that up?!"

"Of course you made that up!" one of them responded as they continued to laugh. Then, the other one made sure to get their point across, as he explained, "You must have been dreaming. A girl like Julia would never do anything sexual with a guy like you. Quit making up stories."

I tried several times to convince them that Julia really did violate me in her bedroom, but they could only conclude that I had a wild imagination. After going back and forth for a few more minutes, I finally gave up, realizing I wasn't even good enough to get sexually assaulted by that mean bitch, apparently.

Truly, I was alone in this now. Having the teachers not believe me when I said she was bullying me was bad enough, but now my friends too? What else did this cruel world have in store for me?

***

Initially, I thought that I could go home and finish the packet real quick before heading to Julia's. Of course, I wasn't motivated to get it done for her or anything. I just thought I'd avoid further drama if I had the entire packet done before I showed up at her house.

With her homework and shorts in my backpack, I showed up at her house and rang the doorbell. Much to my shock, my pretty bully showed up at the door, wearing a black tank top along with my shorts I left the other day. I was a bit stunned to see her wearing my clothes, but I knew in the back of my head, this would somehow be used against me in the near future.

Without saying much, Julia just grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me into her house. Before I knew what was happening, we were both in her room again; the same room where I had my embarrassing performance the last time we met outside of school.

Quickly, I pulled out her homework, hoping I could just give it to her before leaving as soon as possible. But of course, I figured she'd be disappointed once she saw that I wasn't done with everything.

Much to my surprise, it wasn't the math packet that caught her attention. No, the curvaceous and evil woman was upset about something else.

"Where the fuck are my shorts?" she asked, inching closer to me and making her physical presence known.

Even though she was only about two inches taller, and perhaps a bit lighter, there was a physical proponent to her, probably exacerbated by all the swimming she did, that made me feel so small next to her. Deep down in my heart, I would have liked to have thought I could win if we got into an actual physical fight with each other. Unfortunately, I knew that probably wasn't true, and I just had to hold on to the idea that I was too much of a gentleman to ever lay my hands on a woman.

"They're in here," I quickly responded as I dug through my backpack and pulled out the little shorts she let me borrow. "I promise I cleaned them and everything! Thank you for letting me borrow them!"

Despite my quick explanation, Julia still didn't seem satisfied as I tried to hand her little shorts over. "That's not what I'm talking about," she explained with a little chuckle, looking me up and down. "You see I'm wearing your shorts, right? Why aren't you wearing mine?"

Immediately, I began squirming in place, thinking about how silly I looked the last time she forced me to wear them in front of her. "I didn't think I had to," I explained, cringing as I showed off my bad posture. "Last time, I just didn't have any other shorts to wear..."

"Are my shorts not good enough for you? I actually did you a big favor by letting you wear them the other day. I thought you would show me some gratitude by wearing them again."

"I really don't want to wear them... They're so short..."

"Just wear them for me one last time," she suggested, laughing while still showing off that demanding attitude of hers. "Might as well, right? You look so cute in them."

Even though I didn't want to, I knew there was no way I was going to get out of her room without giving her a fashion show. While completely red in the face, I tried to turn my back to her so I could change into those little shorts, but it was no use, since she could still see me in my embarrassing little briefs.