Nick and Maria's Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Maria. You feel so good-"

"Oh, Nick. Please don't stop, please, please-"

Nick grunted, his thrusts becoming a little sloppy as we both started to reach a familiar point of no return. It was overwhelming, the way he was running his fingers across my backside- his nails raking softly and leaving the faintest red marks on my tan skin.

He suddenly pulled out of me, turning me around and picking me up again- my legs readily wrapped around his strong waist once again as he easily penetrated me. I sighed in relief, and I was able to see his face up close as we continued fucking.

The way his eyebrows furrowed in a face of intense pleasure, the way his mouth went agape, the little and sweet murmuring under his breath as he fucked me against his parent's shower wall was insanely euphoric and intimate- it only made the pleasure all that better. I knew then, when I was so entranced by the pleasure I was giving and the way he was adorably loving the feel of my pussy around his dick- the way he was grasping my cheek gently even though he was roughly thrusting his pelvis against mine- I could never be with anyone else. I could never even look at anyone else when I had him in my arm's reach- It was then when I was looking up into his eyes, both our faces contorted in extreme pleasure at each other's touch, and my hands raking down his sensitive skin, did I cum the hardest I ever had in my entire life.

I was a mess as Nick continued bouncing me up and down on his thick cock. It was so much stimulation that I was incoherently whimpering. As Nick chased his own orgasm, he spoke such dirty and raunchy words- it made me horny and needy for another orgasm of my own again:

"Fucking hell, your pussy is so tight.

"I'm gonna cum inside you so much, fuck, I can't wait to see it drip down.

"That's it, take it. Take my dick so fucking good-

"God, you're such a good girl for me, such a good slut-

"I'm gonna fill you up nice and good- Make you have my babies."

Every filthy word had me whimpering and moaning, clawing at him- he moved forward, and grinded his pelvis against mine- I gasped sharply as he unknowingly grinded against my clit, and continued just to see me continue to writhe on his dick.

"Ahh, Nick- It's too much-" I panted, gripping his shoulders tightly.

"Take it like the slut you are. My fucking slut-" He stopped, holding himself inside me and grinding upwards into my clit again. I moaned, tightly clenching around him as the over-stimulation overcame me. He hissed, and I could feel the warm pumps of his cum filling my insides- I felt myself cry at the sensations, the whole thing being overwhelming. I lean my forehead against his chest, whimpering and struggling to regain my breath. His hands rubbed my back up and down affectionately, his chin resting on the top of my head as he tried to regain his breath as well.

Softly, Nick set me down, helping me stand as he made me look up at him. I was in a daze, we both were as we looked at each other. He bent down, kissing me deeply. I moaned into the kiss, feeling spent, yet somehow wanting... more. God, I was insatiable when it came to him. He pulled away, leaning downwards and kissing my jaw. I exhaled somewhat harshly, holding him close by his torso. I don't remember how long we spent kissing and nuzzling, smiling like idiots as we cuddled close in the steam of the shower.

At one point, I giggled lazily and looked up at him with a raised brow, "I'm pretty sure we're supposed to be showering."

"My mom and dad went out to eat, and I'm pretty sure Emery took a nap or something after she showered." Nick murmured against my cheek, and I bit my lip with a smile.

"Did you plan this?" I coyly asked, "Mr. 'this is the last time'?"

"I just wanted to talk to you... and I didn't know if you were already naked, but I might have been secretly hoping." He chuckled lowly, and I giggled again.

"Oh, please." I teased, pulling away to look at him with a smug expression. Our fingers intertwined on both hands, squeezing and slightly letting go as we spoke, our attention on each other. "You were hoping we'd get to fuck- I bet that's exactly what you planned the minute you saw me in that bikini."

"I will not agree, nor disagree with that statement." He playfully retorted, and I grinned before leaning up to give him another kiss.

He groaned before pulling away, his hand moving to caress my cheek as he suddenly went stoic. "You know, I didn't mean all those things I said about you... being a slut."

"I wouldn't mind if you did." I softly said, biting my lip in remembrance of the words. Nick's face morphed into one of confusion, and I shrugged as I explained. "I'm your slut, remember? I'd fuck you anytime, anywhere."

Nick raised a brow as I grinned up at him, and he roughly kissed me again. He pressed me against him and bit my bottom lip before pulling away with another groan. "I would love to go another round if my parents wouldn't be coming home soon-"

"And if we hadn't already spent like a whole ass hour in here." I commented, and he toothily grinned before reaching behind me for the body wash. My breath hitched as he put some on his hands and started to sensually wash my body down with it, his hands going in every crevice and edge and curve of my body as he looked at me intensely. His hand spread my legs, softly and slowly washing my vulva with soap before suddenly stopping. I swallowed, my pussy already aching for more.

He chuckled at my expression and moved from under the water to apply some to himself. I sighed in frustration, going to wash my hair. I can't believe I was already horny again- I wanted more of Nick's dick somehow. I closed my eyes as I rinsed my hair from its soapy suds-

Nick pushed me against the tile again, his hand going in between my legs to massage my pussy. I gasped, my arms bracing against the cold tile as he rubbed at my clit with fervor. "I felt your juices- Did you think I'd just leave you like that?"

I whimpered, my legs starting to tremble at the rough way he rubbed his finger against my clit- I loved it. His hand moved, two fingers easily sliding into my wet pussy. He lifted his hand strongly against it, hooking his fingers inside before starting to go in and out of me frantically. His other hand hooked around my waist and started rubbing my clit in a circle motion- I was biting my arm just to keep quiet while my legs squeezed around his hands.

"Ah, ah. Nick-"

"Come on, I know you can cum again. Cum for me, cum for daddy." He added another finger to my vagina, and I lost it- my muscles seized, and my legs squeezed harder around his wrists.

I came on his hands, pushing against him with a pathetic whine. His other hand that had been rubbing at my clit pulled at my hair, pulling my head back as his lips went to my ear while his fingers were still hooked inside of me. "Before you leave, come see in my room."

Nick pulled away from my body completely, and I crumpled to the floor as I gasped for air. I heard the door click as it closed behind him, and I looked at the doorway as I finally regained my breath again.

All I could think about was that I hoped he would fuck me again before I left.

I hadn't known it at the time- but in her bedroom, Emery had heard it all. She had heard my moans and cries from her brother's dick, and her hand had found its way between her legs.

12