All Comments on 'Nick Watches Di Ch. 02'

by gripman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

Hope to read more of this contining adventure. Will she put out for the company? Love reading about sweet wives becoming a company whore. Making the husband a complete cuckold for her whoring. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well done

Interracial cuckold stories are the best and you have done a great job for your first story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not for me

i just dont understand guys who doesnt want to participate. if she's going to be gangbanged, i'll be the first, middle and last to fuck her. fuck just imagining. get into the action.

me and my g/f love sex. sex w/ other ppl is fine, as long as we both participate.

imagining is for her gay friend who always wants details of our 'adventures'. and the only way he would ever taste my cum would be through my g/f's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I Think The Cuckster Is Sweet On Male Cum and

pathetic male humiliation. Cmon writer - youv'e done this aintcha.

Damn you feel good when watching hemungus black cocks then sucking it's cum from your whore - how excitingly pathetic for you. It just puts you in your place of wimpie pimp for the mother of her(!) children.

So get out the pink slippers and apron plus the fluffing knee pads for the black gangbangs soon to follow. Most of all - it isn't too late for some black bastard babies so you better video between fluffing up their cocks so the family has some idea of who's her daddy!

Get some help little sick one then put this in Fetish with Pissing and the other subhuman below human convention acts that excite you and a few numb jaded others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
God, another story about the black guy

with the 30" cock. The wife should leave her hubby who is planning on pimping her out professionally and go with the black guy.

If you black supremists would get off of the kick, a donkey would have a larger cock and could give rides to kids.

The score is for the loving wives category where you should have interracial. Before the hubby puts her out onthe street full time, where wifey would go because she loves him, I hope she sees him for what he is and sees him in divorce court.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awful Formatting

Please make use of paragraphs -- much easier to read. Too many other easier to read stories -- so just leave. Liked chapter 1 - but too much effort to read this

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cuck watches whore with Jamal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous