All Comments on 'Nick Watches Di Ch. 10'

by gripman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you don't get it,put a gun to your head

men don't want to read about another man fucking your wife,while you watch.that kinded shit is weak,feline and wimpy.if you can't take care of wife put a bullet to your head and save us from reading about another man fucking your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wimpy Husband Stories...

...aren't erotic, they're just pitiful. I believe writers express their hidden desires and thoughts through their writing, along with their psychoses. Writer, please get the psychological analysis and therapy you badly need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Kind of like that old paper towel commercial

Wimpy, wimpy wimpy. I understand you like being a wimp and writing as one but ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't listen to the assholes

It is fantasy. What you enjoy writing and I enjoy reading is none of thier concern. The Mrs. Grundy's will always be around the try to spoil anything that doesn't appeal to them. Actually it probably does appeal to them but they are to uptight to admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Kind Of An Affliction eh grippie

A swinger by your bio but a watching cock self cuckster by your words which may excite you and a very few others who require subhuman male humiliation to get excited.

Your predilection with wimpy self demeanment clearly speaks for you and your lack of self respect.

Soon you will be addicted but will grow numb to self humiliation as well. Then what little sick one.

Get some help soon because your ability is wasted on the few sicko's and the way down further beckons you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dear Anonymous if you are going to insist

on reading these stories please change your comment. We are so fucking sick of "little sick one" and "sub human" and al the other shit you write we would like you to cut your balls off and shove them in your mouth. PLEASE You read every one of thses ciuckold storeis and then cry wil a bitch that you are. Just go with the flow and send your wife out to get gangbanged and we'll all pay for the room. God you are such a dumb fucking ass hole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous