Nickel Church: Divorced Men's Group

Story Info
Nickel Church has never had a meeting like this!
1.9k words
4.23
7.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sack
sack
144 Followers

The town of Packituck was a sleepy village in a remote rural area. There was only one small Methodist church, named after a five cent piece. Supposedly the church was built over a large pit where hundreds of wooden nickels were found. Although there was no truth to this story, it had persisted for many years as part of the Packituck folklore.

Despite there being only about 100 people that were active members of the congregation, the church had an organist, small choir, and several groups that met weekly. One of the smallest was the Divorced Men's Group. The young Pastor William had started this just a few months ago when 4 men in the church had unexpectedly separated from their wives. Two of them were in rehab for Opiate Addiction, Ben Swan and Charles Rugby. They had been friends for a few years, and were in their early 20's. The other two guys were quite a bit older, about 40. David Rosito was a tall hairy Italian man whose wife had unexpectedly had an affair, seemingly out of nowhere. His best buddy Michael Fiorenze had a similar "beanpole" physique but in Michael's case his wife had lost a long battle with cancer. David had two stepsons from a previous relationship that were 18 and 20 years old. They were allowed to join the group since they had lived with their father and their estranged stepmother. Pastor Williams was about 35. He had a younger assistant, Pastor Scott, who had just graduated from Seminary School. No one knew exactly how old Pastor Scott was, mid 20's was the general consensus.

The group was led by Pastor Scott and Pastor William every Sunday night at 6:30 PM. Pastor William had deliberately chosen this time as no one around at the church which ensured total privacy. There was a little room right off the main worship hall which had four large sofas arranged in a loose square shape. The sofas surrounded an area which had been piled high with fluffy blankets and spreads. Anyone could lie on the makeshift "bed" and lay back on two pillows which Pastor Scott had stolen from the churches' Tag Sale.

The eight men had different stories of course, but all were kind of nerdy and geeky. Pastor Scott and Pastor William wore glasses, and most of the other men dressed rather sloppily, with no women around to correct them. Ben and Charles both had spent some time in prison, so tended to wear baggy pants that they sagged obscenely, showing their brightly colored boxer shorts to the world. David and his friend Michael were very well dressed, usually wearing a full suit to church services. Pastor William and Pastor Scott generally wore black pants with a stark white shirt. They also sported black loafers, with or without tassels.

From the very beginning, Pastor William wanted the eight members of the group to be comfortable with each other, so he insisted everyone remove their shoes and shirts at the beginning of each meeting. After some initial pushback, the older clergyman was extremely gratified that every man eventually took off the requisite garments and after a few weeks disrobed immediately without being told to do so.

One interesting fact about the Nickel Church Divorced Mens Group was that all eight men, without exception had larger than average endowments. David's stepsons Brett and Peter had the smallest penises, but still topped out at a respectable seven inches. David and Michael had fat Italian pricks, somewhere between seven and eight inches depending on how aroused they got. Ben and Charles cocks were easily eight inches, and Pastor Williams and Pastor Scott routinely jacked off their eight and one half inch pricks furiously.

Even completely soft, all of the members' endowments still packed quite a punch. For this reason, all of them wore full cut or tapered boxer shorts to give their ample equipment plenty of freedom. This produced marvelously prominent baskets, which was not lost on Pastor William and Pastor Scott. Although not divorced themselves, they had taken on the Divorce Men's Group because they saw the potential in assembling a group of guys that obviously had not had much sex for a long time. Both pastors preferred men, but so far had very little experience. Little did they know that was about to change.

***********************************************************************************************

The last meeting in August of the Divorced Men's Group happened to be on one of those sultry humid days that makes everyone sweat. The high temperature was in the 90's and there was precious little breeze to cool things down.

As the eight miserably hot men assembled in the tiny meeting room, they immediately shed their shirts and shoes with relief. Pastor William and Pastor Scott, along with the recovering drug addicts Ben and Charles, all sported sleeveless A-neck undershirts. Stepsons Brett and Peter wore white v-necks, while the two Italian friends sported typical crew neck white t-shirts.

"Hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk." Pastor William leered at the sweaty overheated men knowingly. "I think it may be time for a new procedure!"

David's jaw dropped. "What do you mean, new procedure?" He was completely surprised at this sudden turn of events, as were the other men.

"I mean it is way too hot to do the group today fully dressed. I was talking to some other church leaders last week and they confessed they do allow men's groups to occasionally meet in just their underwear."

Brett immediately turned beet red. The shy, dorky man had little experience removing his clothes. Even in High School he didn't have to take gym because of a medical condition. With considerable difficulty, he managed to get some words out.

"o-our u-underwear! You can't be serious!"

"Why not Brett?" pastor Scott gave him a demonic smile. "You don't wear girl's underwear do you?"

Brett turned even darker crimson and started to tremble.

"Of course not...it just that...er...."

"I know what the problem is Brett" Pastor William joined in. "You're afraid if you take off your pants you'll get a big boner."

As if on cue, all of the guys nodded and appeared completely ashamed.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about men." Pastor William grinned widely. "When I get ready for bed my boner pops out of my shorts like a jack in the box!".

"So does mine!" Pastor Scott added. "I walk around with my dick poking out, who cares."

"If we take off our pants and our boners stick out, that is pretty much normal!" Pastor William nodded knowingly.

Michael's dick slowly but surely hardened in his pants as he visualized the other pricks in the group jumping out of seven pairs of shorts. At this point, he had to see how he compared to the others.

"Okay, I'm in!" Michael looked a little scared, but curious at the same time.

"We need to be all in or it won't work." Pastor Scott stared intently at the entire group.

"Are there any chickens among us?" Pastor William rebuked the men stearnly.

The room was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop.

"Great, that's what I was hoping for, I guess I can go first."

Pastor William fingered the large bulge in his pants for about a minute until an obscene mound tented his black trousers. He then unbuckled the belt exquisitely slowly, gradually pulling the top part of his pants open. His pure white boxer shorts were gradually revealed as he slowly slid his pants down. Then he kicked them off, grunting in response to his newly found freedom.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good!" Pastor Williams was so hard the right leg of his boxers was about two inches shorter than his left. He reached into the wide boxer fly and pulled out his mammoth cut cock. It had a wide purple red head and was twitching like crazy.

"Oh my God man", Michael couldn't believe the size of the Pastor's cock. "You're hung like a fucking stallion".

"I'm sure yours is just fine, Michael, let's see it!"

"Right NOW?" Michael was incredulous.

"No time like the present." Pastor William grinned like a madman.

Michael rubbed his obvious trouser bulge slowly, groaning as his engorged cock pressed insistently against his pleated pants. Then he lowered the zipper and stepped out of them, revealing blue plaid boxer shorts and very hairy legs. His long thin prick bounced out of the wide fly and looked every bit as big as Pastor Williams.

"Okay David you're next". It was time for Pastor Scott to give out some orders.

David was very shy and shaking like a leaf, but somehow managed to remove his beige slacks. He had baby blue boxer shorts and his wide fat penis easily spread the ample fly slit.

"Nice, very nice!" Pastor Scott nodded his head. "Okay, Ben and Charles are friends, they can go together."

There was a lot of sputtering and swearing, but finally the two young men let their baggy pants drop together. They had the gaudiest boxers of the group, Ben's pair had wide red and white stripes and Charles sported white boxers with red hearts on them. Both of their cocks immediately sprung out of the boxers insistently, hard as proverbial rocks.

"Great shorts guys." Pastor Scott nodded appreciatively. Okay, looks like Brett and Peter are next.

Both stepsons looked like they were about to faint. Finally Brett managed to squeak a couple of garbled words.

"Uh-Uh We can't. We mustn't, We shouldn't."

Pastor Williams wasn't impressed. "David, please remove your stepsons' pants, they seem to be having a little problem".

"Me-e-e-e-e-?" David was incredulous. Why me? Come on, somebody else could do it!"

"Nah" Pastor Williams was insistent. Now get going we haven't got all day."

Peter was close to tears "Dad, PLEASE DON'T DO IT, PLEASE!".

As if in slow motion, David shuffled over to where his two stepsons stood with prominent bulges in their slacks. He rubbed Brett's bulge first, causing him to squirm and moan loudly.

"My God DAD, MY GOD! That feels so GOOD!"

After teasing Brett until he felt he was about to cream his pants, David unbuckled his belt and let his loose pants fall on their own to the floor. Brett wore his usual tapered blue boxer shorts with white piping on the sides. He had smooth legs but his seven inch cock was surrounded by reddish pubic hair which sprouted from the boxer fly. David then quickly made short shrift of Peter's pants. Unlike his brother, Peter preferred plaid full cut boxers that were similar to Michaels. His legs were also mostly smooth and his thin seven inch endowment protruded straight out of his boxers, anxious to be loved.

"Guess I'm the odd man out", Pastor Scott faced the group and took off his black pants. Like Pastor William, he sported white full cut boxer shorts that looked really good on him. Scott's endowment was completely stiff and easily protruded from the wide boxer fly.

The men were silent for a moment as they stared at each others equipment for the first time. Finally, Ben interrupted their intense reverie.

"Okay, now what do we do with all our boners sticking out?"

Paster William didn't miss a beat. "I vote we stroke 'em, that should feel really good."

With that William spit on his cock and frigged it like there was no tomorrow. He sank back into one of the sofas and the other men quickly followed suit. In groups of two, they eagerly watched each other masturbate into oblivion.

Pastor Scott suddenly had a great idea. He got off of his sofa and stood up. At the same time there was a loud knock at the door. It was so unexpected the men bolted up in frightened unison. Who in the world could it be? Pastor William was hyperventilating. Hadn't he locked the outer doors of the church??

to be continued...

sack
sack
144 Followers