Nickel Church: Divorced Men's Group Ch. 02

Story Info
Crime and punishment in the Nickel Church.
2.3k words
4.59
3.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sack
sack
144 Followers

Note: You may wish to read Nickel Church: Divorced Mens Group as a prelude to this installment. It sets the stage for everything to come. However, this snippet can be enjoyed on its own as well.

The eight men of the Divorced Mens Group quickly stuffed their hard cocks back in their boxers as Pastor William looked out the only small window in the room. He signed loudly with a breath of relief.

"It's only Ryan and Alex." They must be coming to do some cleaning."

Ryan Barto and his best friend Alex Ramos were both 19 year old members of the church who helped out with janitorial work from time to time. Pastor William didn't know their schedules, so thought it was a little odd that they would start working at 7:00 PM.

"Don't let them in! They'll tell the whole congregation what we're doing!" David was getting quite agitated.

"No need to worry, David, I have a plan."

With that Pastor William abruptly opened the door. There stood the two men he had just mentioned. They both dressed exactly alike, with flannel shirts and blue Dickies. It took the hapless young men a few double takes to focus on the amazing scene in front of them--every last member of the Divorced Mens Group clad in only t-shirts and boxer shorts, with the most obscene boxer tents they had ever seen.

Ryan finally got enough wind to speak. "Oh excuse me, I didn't know..."

"No problem men, you see it was really hot tonight and we decided to have a meeting in our underwear. You guys here to clean up?"

"Er...ahh.." Alex was faltering a bit. Uh yeah, I guess."

"You guess??" Pastor Scott looked at the two young men severely. All of a sudden he noticed a small paper bag Ryan was holding behind his back.

"What's in that bag Ryan?" Scott looked as evil as possible.

"Uh...nothing..NOTHING!!" the nineteen year old janitor was visibly shaken and his feet started to shuffle back and forth.

"Oh wait a minute." Pastor Scott smiled knowingly. "I know what's going on here. You've got some weed in that bag. YOU CAME TO THE CHURCH TO SMOKE!"

Both men were visibly shaken. Neither could say a word.

"OPEN THAT BAG AND GIVE ALL THE WEED TO ME." Pastor Scott was insistent.

"Weeee c'annnnnttttt." Ryan hung his head in shame.

"If you don't open the bag, I will assume there is weed in it." Pastor Scott wasn't giving up this easily. Is that what you want."

"We---we can't open the bag." Alex spoke in a tremulous whisper.

"Fine! your choice!" Pastor Scott suddenly snatched the paper bag out of Ryan's hand and threw it in a nearby wastepaper basket.

Pastor William stared at the two men intently, enjoying making them sweat. Both of them looked about ready to crawl out of their skin, but the best was yet to come.

"Now you two listen to me! Smoking weed is not allowed on the church grounds and you know it. I'm sorry, but both of you need to be punished!"

"P-p-punished?" Alex felt all the color drain out of face.

"That's right Alex, punished. And I know the perfect punishment. First of all, you two are way overdressed. I want you to strip to your underwear right now!" Scott was grinning with glee at this point.

"OUR UNDERWEAR??" both men protested in unison. "Come on, give us a break, we didn't know anybody was in here!" Ryan pleaded passionately.

"Doesn't matter." Pastor William interjected. "Now get going, and do it fast!."

The six divorced men group members still had respectable hard ons. but knowing the two handsome janitors were getting down to their underwear caused their boxers to lurch uncontrollably. Both Ryan and Alex were handsome in a rugged way about 6 ft. 4 inches tall and with long tapered legs. Ryan actually looked a bit like Robert Redford, while Alex resembled John Ritter.

After what seemed an eternity, Ryan stepped out of his shoes and Alex followed suit. He then removed his flannel shirt extremely slowly, gradually revealing a snow white wifebeater. At the same time Alex took off his own shirt. Like Ryan, he wore a white wifebeater. Then the men stopped, hoping they wouldn't have to go any further.

"The pants next, let's go." Pastor Scott was getting impatient.

Both men looked dejectedly at the young Pastor. "Please sir, we'll do anything, anything..." Ryan made one last effort to spare his fate.

Pastor Scott laughed outright. "You'll do anything anyway! Now ditch those pants!"

With shaking hands, Ryan managed to open his belt and get his zipper down. Then he stepped out of his Dickies in complete shame. Alex followed suit and the men faced the group in their full cut boxers. Ryan's were blue and white striped and Alex's were solid powder blue. Both janitors had curly black hair on their legs and were very masculine. They truly looked good enough to eat!

"That's better." Pastor Scott was beaming. "Are you guys best buddies?"

Both Alex and Ryan nodded in unison, too ashamed to speak.

"I bet you have fooled around with each other many times, right?"

The janitors turned six shades of crimson. Finally, Alex managed to squeak something out.

"Only once.."

"That means five times!" Pastor Scott was jubilant. What did you do, give Ryan a blow job?"

Alex was practically crying but managed to control himself. "Just a little bit."

"You guys are pathetic, you probably give each other blow jobs all the time. I think it is time to get more practice in."

"More---PRACTICE??" Ryan looked absolutely horrified and Alex's hands started to shake.

"Yep. practice. You see both Pastor William and I haven't had a good blow job in a long time and so you are both going to give us some fantastic head starting right now.

With that, Pastor Scott hauled out his eight incher and huge overflowing balls. The wide slot of his white boxer shorts could barely fit his enormous endowment. Pastor William followed suit, laying back on the sofa they were sharing in enthusiastic anticipation.

"Come over here, men, and kneel down." Pastor William started giving the orders now.

Ryan and Alex shuffled over to the Pastors' sofa and like obedient robots, kneeled down, waiting for the next order.

"Now lick our balls, nice and slow. Just the balls."

Ryan tentatively stuck out his tongue and slowly but surely mouthed Scott's tender ballflesh. The young pastor let out such a high pitched wail a bat could have heard it. Alex in turn bathed Pastor Williams wide testicles with spit and licked every square inch with abandon. The two church clergy made enough noise to wake the dead, grunting and groaning with wild abandon. After two minutes of exploring every nook and cranny of the pastors' ballsacs, it was finally time for the main event. Ryan opened his mouth as wide as it would go and swallowed a couple of inches of Scott's tender peterhead. The young pastor groaned so loudly he almost appeared to be in pain. Slowly but surely Ryan stuffed more and more of Scott's dickflesh in his gaping jaw. Scott laid his head back and started swearing into oblivion.

"BITCH!! FUCKING BITCH!! SWEET JESUS!!! SWEET JESUS!! BITTTTCCCHHHH!!"

Pastor William, not to be outdone, starting wailing as well. "GODDDD!, SWEET GOD!! FUCK!! FUCK!"

Both Ryan and Alex were actually expert cocksuckers, having practiced on each other for about a year now. The six divorced men in the audience couldn't believe the show they were getting. They reached into their boxers and pulled their cement hard pricks out of the gaping flies. Then they frigged their agonizingly hard dicks into oblivion.

David and Tony were on the sofa to the right of the two Pastors and had a great view of what was going on. David liked watching Tony jack off and decided it was time to make a move. He circled Tony's hand, then pushed his wrist off his aching cock. David then quickly moved his own hand around his best buddy's prick and jacked him off vigorously.

"David, what are you...? Tony was so surprised he could barely speak.

"Shhhhh.....just close your eyes, I have a surprise for you."

Tony shook his head in disbelief but laid back as far as he could go on the sofa and shut his eyes.

For a good 30 seconds David took in the incredible sight of Tony's long and thin cock poking out of his plaid boxers insistently with a wide mushroom head ready to be serviced. The he opened his mouth quickly and took in Tony's entire peterhead. His buddy moaned loudly and his entire body started to squirm. David then revved things up by blowing Tony vigorously, getting two, three, and even four inches of very hard cock down his throat with ease. Tony started to howl and smash the sides of the sofa with his hands. The sensations were so intense he was in some sort of LA-LA Land.

Ben and Charles, the two recovering drug addicts, were on the sofa next to David and Tony. They decided to copy the two Italian men, frigging each others' dicks at high speed for a good two minutes. Then Ben decided to take a chance.

"Charlie, could I ask you a huge favor."

"Sure man, anything you want." Charlie eyed his best buddy quizzically.

"Could you...uh...do uh...you know uh...the same thing....uh?"

Charlie did a double take. "Y-y-y-y-ou mean y-y-you want me to...."

Ben looked his best friend straight in the eyes.

"Just a tiny bit man, you don't know how badly I need it." Ben put on his best puppy dog expression.

"Hey, I need it badly too, you are going to have to go first." Charlie figured he had Ben beaten at this point.

"Hmmmmm.....okay, fair enough."

With that Ben quickly bent over and stuffed as much as Charlie's fat prick as he could get in his mouth. Charlie was too shocked to protest, and grunted and groaned as Ben explored every square inch of his best buddy's sensitive cockflesh with his large tongue.

"Oh Ben, that feels good, that feels so GOOD!!"

Charlie could not believe he was actually getting his first blowjob in over a year.

In the meantime, the two stepsons Brett and Peter had also decided to frig each other off, but watching the four blowjobs going on in front of them was taking its toll. They were literally dying to give each other head, but neither had enough guts to make the first move. Finally, Brett managed to sputter and stammer.

"Uh,,,Uh,,,Peter,,,can I...uh....you know, do what they....."

Peter practically jumped out of his seat in anticipation.

"You mean...er...take....you know...take it in....?"

Brett smiled broadly "yeah, but you have to return the favor."

Peter's eyes blinked with surprise "But I never..."

Brett smirked "yeah right, and the Pope is Jewish. Now, lay back and close your eyes. "

Peter started to breath heavily as he sunk back into the sofa. Brett didn't waste any time, gulping down Peter's fat cock like he was starving to death.

"Good God Brett, Good FUCKING GOD!" Peter thrashed and wailed uncontrollably.

At this point five of the ten men in the room were making so much noise the entire congregation could have heard it. Pastor Williams knew it was time to shout out something like "okay, switch cocks" but he was enjoying being blown so much he kept delaying it. The other four men that were being serviced had the same dilemma.

*******************************************************************************************************

Stuart Jones was in a snit. The 18 year old was the Nickel Church organist and he had foolishly left his glasses on the organ after services today. Fortunately, Tom Dulles, the youngest church deacon at 28 had volunteered to open up the church for him. Although Stuart was a virgin, he was horny all the time and lately his fantasies had gravitated toward men. He had the hots for Tom from the very beginning, and wondered why the older man always seemed to have time for him. Tom was very well dressed, only wearing the nicest shirts and trousers, and fantastic loafers. Once when Tom bent over, Stuart even got to see the waistband of his white boxer shorts. Of course, from that point on Stuart had to wear exclusively white boxers too. They gave him a prominent basket which was not lost on the older deacon.

"There we go." Tom unlocked the wide wooden doors at the front of the church. The two men walked through the short hallway leading to the organ room. Fortunately, Stuart's glasses were right where he remembered, on top of the main keyboard. He had poor distance vision and only wore his glasses to read.

Stuart quickly retrieved his glasses and followed Tom to the main church hallway. He noticed Tom looking at him strangely.

"What's the matter, Tom, you look as though you've seen a ghost?"

And then Stuart heard what was causing Tom so much concern, an unmistakable moaning and groaning sound coming from the little room off of the main church, where the divorced men met.

"W-w-w-hat's that?" Stuart was mortified,

"I don't know but we're going to find out." Both Tom and Stuart nervously walked over to the door of the meeting room. Tom tried it, but it was locked.

"It's locked!" Tom couldn't believe it. "This door is never locked."

Stuart smiled back. "Don't worry, I know a little secret."

With that, Stuart walked over to a large painting of the Last Supper. He removed it, revealing what first appeared to be an ordinary section of the wall.

"There's a tiny peephole in the wall where you can see into the meeting room. Nobody knows about it but me!"

"Oh my GOD!" Tom was incredulous. I'm afraid to look."

"I'm not!" With that, Stuart went up to the peephole and pressed his eye against it.

(to be continued)

sack
sack
144 Followers