Nicki Ransom

Story Info
Sexy thief hits a car show.
1.1k words
4.09
4.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anything can be stolen. Nicki knew that. She had literally made her name on it. It had started out innocently enough. The neighbors in the apartment below her had a sound system they loved to get the most out of. All day and night. It drove Nicky insane. Unfortunately, she could not afford to find a new place.

So, she did the only thing she could. She broke into their place and stole their shit. She let the next three days pass in blissful silence. Then, and only then, she made her move. She slipped a note under their door offering the safe return of their system. For a price. Soon enough she had enough to move out and they had their shit back. They never knew it was her. Nor would any future victims of Nicky Ransom.

Her reputation grew over the years that followed. So much so that so that others began to seek her out. Thus, she found herself in the employ of an... eccentric electric car designer turned attention whore tech guru. One of his designers had jumped ship and started his own company. Mather Automotive was set to blow him out of the water with their new state of the art electric sports car. How? Nicki didn't really know nor care. She cared about getting paid once the job was done.

It would be an easy job. The car, The Hermes, was to be unveiled at a major car show. Just one look at her convinced Carlton Mather to hire Nicki as his model. All she had to do was stand by the car during its unveiling and once everyone was gone hop in and drive off. She had already relieved the driver of his keys. A quick make out session in a second-floor storage closet took care of that. Tight bondage and a thick gag took care of him.

Her post was a boring one. It was a relief when a mysterious woman stopped to talk to her.

"Have you heard the good news?" she asked.

Nicki smiled and shook her head at the lovely British woman.

"Sorry, I don't go in for that sort of thing."

"Shame. I find bondage sex very satisfying."

Nicki had to laugh at her boldness.

"What kind of church are you from, Lady?"

"The Temple of Domina," she said, handing Nicki a pamphlet.

Before she could ask more the woman disappeared into the crowd.

The pamphlet was far more interesting than Nicki would have ever imagined. The depictions of men having their brains fucked out in various erotic bondage poses succeeded in their intended purpose of getting her all hot and bothered. Stop it. She had to stay focused. She was here to steal this damned car.

"Beautiful."

She looked up to find the source of the cute little voice. Her eyes landed on the white boy standing in front of the stage. He looked barely old enough to drink. He was small, skinny, a lost little lamb ready to be desired by a hungry pussy.

"The car... or me?"

The blush that overtook his sweet little baby face took him from adorable to irresistible.

"Both?" he eventually managed.

She smiled, stepping down off the stage. He stepped back, unsure of what was going on. She didn't know either. This was instinctual not intellectual. She grabbed him on either side of his face and pulled him in for the most powerful kiss in either of their lives. Oohs rose from the gathered crowd. Taking advantage of his stunned silence she grabbed his belt and dragged him into a nearby single occupant bathroom.

She pinned him against the wall and continued the kiss. Eyes wide he just kinda hung there, limp. Fine by her. She forced his belt off and bound his arms tightly together behind his back.

"What are you...?"

Before he could finish, she grabbed his head and shoved it into her tits. He whimpered and struggled for a second before sighing contently and falling still.

"Awe, does the little white boy like my big ol' black boobies?"

He nodded.

"Good, cause they love you."

She maneuvered him to the door where a hook awaited a coat or purse. Instead, she placed the boy's belted arms. He hung there limply, still pinning for her breasts. She pulled down his pants and underwear. His erection sprang forth in a salute to her body that she could not help but appreciate.

"A showing that impressive deserves to be rewarded."

With a knowing, wicked little smile she bent down and moved forward. In doing so her cleavage brushed the tip of his dick. The boy spasmed and groaned lustfully. Taking that as the permission she neither needed nor wanted, Nicki shoved her tits over the boy's dick. He nearly came then and there. The tittifuck that followed kept him on that razor's edge. Lost in the rhythm Nicki caught a glimpse of her watch as her pumped.

"Shit!"

She pulled herself away and straightened herself up.

"You distracted me!" she accused.

"Wha...?"

"I've only got five minutes. Oh, you're gonna pay for this."

"I...don't..."

She yanked him down off the door and pulled his pants back up. Once secured she dragged him out of the bathroom and over to the car. She didn't care who saw. They would assume this was something kinky. Not what it was. She shoved him into the passenger's seat and fired her up. One of the attendants opened the doors for the cars to be let outside as the show closed. As if it were the most natural thing in the world, she slid the car out into the lot.

She smiled and nodded at everyone she passed. The confused boy just sat there and stared. Once they reached the edge of the lot she took off like a rocket. Whoooo! This baby could fly! She took the backway home, enjoying each and every curve she took. The boy was pushed back into his seat, terrified.

Two hours later she pulled into her private garage. She dragged the boy up into the house and to her bedroom. Within minutes his hands were freed and rebound, still with his own belt, now over his head and between the beams of her headboard, sealing his stripped body in place. His dick was once again trapped between her sliding tits. For nearly making her fail this assignment he would be kept edged for at least the next two weeks. After that... he would be rewarded with a lifetime as her sex slave. After all he had taught her a valuable lesson.

Anyone can be stolen.