Nick's Account

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke enjoyed the video, so much of the enjoyment being that he was making Nick do these tricks to get at his dick. It was great, Luke stroked his own cock watching the video. Nick wrote later that his second orgasm was strong as well, it was almost 2 AM.

BrainyAnd***ung had gotten Nick to drive a few towns away to buy a dildo to practice sucking cock. Nick was nervous, but he did it. BrainyAnd***ung gave him tips on working on his gag reflex and where to study for technique. Luke got boned as Nick reported his progress.

Sunday came around, game time approached, and Luke made it to Nick's place to join the couple of guys already there. Beers were shared around, and there were bowls of popcorn and chips. Luke looked around Nick's home. It was nice. Open plan kitchen to a spacious den. Nick had a big screen mounted on the wall. The house was nice, well kept. He could see a well-equipped work out room off the den. Nick did well for himself. Luke knew Nick's family had a successful business Nick worked in. It was evident in how Nick lived.

The game began and the guys sat on chairs and couches around. The game got exciting quickly, and they were leaning forward, shouting, and pumping fists in the air. Luke looked over at Nick with new eyes. All that bravado hiding a complete beta. Luke looked for more signs that Nick was willing to do what he had done. Luke loved having this secret. To be in Nick's house, having watched his videos and pictures to see Nick chumming around with his friends and acting like them. But it was all fake. Luke knew it was fake. Nick simply didn't know Luke knew.

Hitting the bathroom, Luke sent an email to Beta***ick as BrainyAnd***ung. It was a blind, subtle way of showing BrainyAnd***ung was not Luke. Towards half time, Nick called for pizza delivery.

Throughout the game, no one but Luke knew what Nick did at night, and Nick didn't know he did it for Luke. Luke had never watched such a satisfying game, and it was all because of Nick. Luke didn't hang around, leaving as he arrived, around the middle of the pack. Nick replied to the email a couple hours after it was sent. Messages went back and forth, Luke hearing about the game, never revealing he had been there.

Beta***ick: Sir, I'm so horny for you. Looking at those guys tonight, I just couldn't get you out of my mind.

BrainyAnd***ung: Me or my cock?

Beta***ick: Your cock, to be honest. I so want to suck you.

BrainyAnd***ung: Yeah, I think you do. You've done a lot to prove it.

.

Beta***ick: I have, I'd do the best I could sucking you off.

BrainyAnd***ung: I know you would. Even not having experience.

Beta***ick: You could train me, teach me to give you great head.

BrainyAnd***ung: You want it bad, to swing on my dick.

Beta***ick: I really do.

BrainyAnd***ung: Show me you naked.

Beta***ick: See, I'm naked just like you told me to be at home [picture of Nick naked at his desk]

BrainyAnd***ung: Good beta. Stay that naked. I'll be back later.

Beta***ick: You're going somewhere?

BrainyAnd***ung: Yup, you hang on I'll be back.

Luke grabbed his laptop, a few select items and headed to a hotel in the next town. He checked into a room and linked into the wifi.

BrainyAnd***ung: You still there beta?

Beta***ick: I am Sir, still naked.

BrainyAnd***ung: Good you can get dressed on one condition.

Beta***ick: What? You want me dressed?

BrainyAnd***ung: On one condition.

Beta***ick: I'm so confused, what condition?

BrainyAnd***ung: Get dressed, get in your car, and go somewhere.

Beta***ick: Where?

BrainyAnd***ung: To me.

Beta***ick: Are you serious? I can come and suck your dick?

BrainyAnd***ung: You'd better suck my dick. That's what this has been all about.

Beta***ick: Tell me where to go. I'm getting dressed now.

Luke sent the address, and his room number. Nick was in his car and several blocks down the street before any tinge of nervousness hit him. Nick gripped the searing will. It was going to happen, he was going to suck a dick again. He was going to meet his Master, this man he had done so much for.

Nick turned off the radio, he didn't want the distraction. Like before, the nervousness was eclipsed by excitement. Nick's left leg was bouncing up and down, his hands couldn't stay on one part of the wheel. Sometimes speeding up, Nick had to force himself to slow down. He did not want to get delayed by a ticket. It wasn't until he pulled into the hotel's parking lot that the magnitude of what he was about to do hit him. But the lure of a real cock was too great to stop him. The desk clerk ignored Nick as he walked through the lobby and hit the button to go up. So many people passed through every day and Nick was just one more. The thought comforted Nick. No one he knew would ever know. He'd be completely anonymous. Hang out with his friends by day and suck cock after cock at night. Best of both worlds really.

Nick got to the door where his dreams would finally become reality and knocked. A moment later the door began to open.


12