Nick's Adventure Ch. 04: Shopping

Story Info
Spoilt by choice.
2.3k words
4.33
4.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sandwich and a question: 'shopping? I'm not thinking milk and bread. Just a hint.'

'Shopping?' I replied.

'Yes, how would you like to buy me a new pair of boots?'

'Oh, that sort of shopping.'

'Yes, time to buy some fun and kinky sex toys.'

'Should we buy stuff before we've worked out our limits?'

'Let's make a start. We can get some basic stuff and talk as we explore the shop.'

'Okay' I agreed, adding 'but I will need a coffee on the way.'

As we sat sipping our drinks Danica's phone rang. It was Margot, looking for something to do. Before I could object Danica had invited her along.

As we waited Danica explained that she had known Margot from school. As friends they had shared first periods, first kisses, first fucks, loves and breakups.

'Are you going to tell her about why we're shopping?' I enquired.

'Yes, I think so. She'll know sooner rather than later, so it might as well be sooner. I won't go into specifics, at least not yet.'

'So why tell Margot and not Amy, Grace or Maddy?'

'Well, she is with us today. Also, she is my oldest friend. I met Maddy and Grace at uni, and Amy and I started work at the same time. I will share with the others when the time is right.'

Margot arrived, and over coffee, Danica explained we were going to an adult shop run by women, and that there was a focus on female pleasure.

She further explained 'Nick and I are trying out a female domination relationship. We've only just started and we want to see what is on offer at the shop. It might help direct what we explore.'

'And you don't mind me tagging along?' Margot replied.

'No, I look forward to getting to know more about you' I responded cheekily.

'Never know your luck' Danica chipped in. She turned to me and asked 'could you handle two mistresses?'

'Well, there's no evidence so far. I haven't handled one, let alone the prospect of two. And knowing you lot it will soon be five. I have no chance.'

'Glad to see you're a realist' Danica replied, and Margot laughed.

'I don't know much about female domination so forgive me if I ask silly questions.'

'That's okay, I don't know much either except that when Danica says jump I do.'

'So is your relationship based on Danica delivering pain or taking pleasure?'

'So far I reckon' more delivering pleasure I think' I replied, as Danica nodded.

'I want it to be over sixty pleasure, lass than forty pain, if we proceed. We're still working some of it out' Danica added.

'What's stopping you?' Margot probed.

'Well, I don't have the boots yet, but we might sort that today. As soon as the boots are bought for me it's on' Danica announced, setting the trigger.

'Has Danica fucked your arse yet?' Margot asked. 'She's been talking about fucking a guy for ages.'

'Not yet, but she fucked me with her arse. She was in control when she hopped on.'

'Don't worry, we won't start at your size.' Danica conceded.

As we got up to leave Danica suggested that we start a scene, and that include the shop visit.

'Yes, I think that could be fun.'

'Okay, good. Margot is also your mistress, and the staff at the shop. You obey, or use a safeword. Yes?' to which I simply nodded.

Danica turned to Margot and asked 'cool with this?'

'Yeah, sounds like fun.'

At the car Danica pointed me to the back seat. On the way Danica and Margot kept up a gossipy dialogue, ignoring me. Amongst the topics of conversation was a basic list of things we needed to buy (clothing, footwear, whips and crops, stimulation devices, penetration toys, and maybe cock restraints).

After about half an hour I asked Danica when we would talk about limits. 'Can we do it as we go?' she replied.

'I guess so. I've enjoyed it so far, bit I'm not totally sure.'

'Okay, well let's talk as we go, and make a decision before we purchase anything.'

Not long later we arrived at Female Dreams. Unlike other adult shops it was clean and bright. Inside were shelves of toys and racks of clothing surrounding bays of leather covered lounges where customers could relax between shopping. A lady dressed entirely in black met us. She was a few years older than us, very curvy and Asian.

'Good afternoon, my name's Victoria. How can I help you?'

'Hello, I'm Danica. I'm a friend of Andi. She recommended we visit for supplies. This is Nick, my boyfriend and currently my sub. And Margot, a good friend of mine.'

'Are you in scene?' Victoria enquired.

'Yes. Andi suggested it for when we visited.'

'That's good. Occasionally that scene may need to be broken. First things, let's get you set up in a private area.' Victoria led us to some lounges and bid us sit. After she poured us glasses of water she drew some discreet curtains, giving us a private space.

Victoria started 'Let me introduce myself. I'm a co-owner with my life partner, who is also my sub. You'll meet Elizabeth later. We've been together for ten years and owned the shop for six years. I also have a male sub who I see every Sunday afternoon after we close. He wants chastity so I lock him up for a week and then release him. Sometimes he comes, sometimes he doesn't, depending up how I feel. No sex, just chastity and some cum eating.'

'My suggestion' Victoria continued 'is to not try to buy everything today. I gather you are all new to this, so it makes sense to buy a few good basic pieces. You don't know where it might take you. We are not going anywhere, so don't spend all your money today. From my experience, and correct me if I am wrong, you will be wanting some sort of strap on, something to hit with, perhaps something to help keep his cock under your control. Oh, and boots.'

'That's pretty much it. We haven't fully explored limits, but I thought we could do some of that as we went' Danica replied.

'See if you can find some hard limits now. That will make things easier later. Let me make sure that Elizabeth is okay on the counter and I'll see if I can help you.'

Victoria returned quickly and we soon established that between us our hard limits were humiliation and verbal abuse, blood, scat and medical. We also understood that the limit list might grow as we progressed in our relationship.

The only major issue we had to address was the involvement of others in our relationship. This had some potentially far reaching consequences, so we had to focus on the immediate. I agreed that I would serve Margot as well as Danica in the short term, and that it would stay between us until we worked it out in more detail.

Danica then instructed me to strip and wait. As the ladies approached I was told to stand and touch my toes. The curtains parted and Danica, Margot and Elizabeth returned. There was a selection of crops, whips and canes that were soon striping my arse cheeks. Elizabeth showed Danica how to build up the heat by caressing a flogger, shhht, then how the cat added more definition, sfffft. Next was a thin, whippy cane, swoosh, followed by a heavier shaft, swaack. Margot was adept with this one I discovered after four or five strokes. Luckily Victoria had talked Danica away from whips at this stage.

Butt plugs and strap ons and the requisite harness were selected but there was no action. Another expedition brought nipple clamps and several penile restraints, including a 7 ring gates of hell.

Victoria sat Danica down and posed 'what do dominatrices wear?'

'Leather or latex' Danica replied.

'Partially true, I think' Victoria replied.

'Anything you want' chimed in Margot.

'Pretty much my approach. Dress for what works for you. It can be for him as well, if you must, but the primary focus is you. I sometimes dress right up, but I've also done scenes in pyjamas and yoga gear.'

'Well, I'm getting boots at least, and Nick is paying. We'll split the rest. I want to see what you have. I fancy maybe a bustier or something could be fun' Danica explained.

'I might only be starting out, but I also want something special' Margot added.

Victoria picked up the wind-on nipple clamps. She pulled my nipple and applied the clamp behind it. 'I am going to tighten this and I want you to tell me when I reach yellow. Then I want to go a bit tighter. Call red if I go to far. Can you take it for me?'

'Yes Mistress.' She tightened it beyond yellow and stopped just shy of my red call.

Victoria turned to Danica and asked 'have you not decided on a title? It really helps define when you're in a scene. What do you think of Goddess Danica?' And perhaps Miss Margot?'

Margot responded 'I like it. Let it be so.'

'Yes, Miss Margot.'

'I am going to think about it while I select my boots and things. I'll tell you later what I want to be called. We also need a name for you' Danica said, facing me. 'Trust me?'

'Yes Danica' I replied, not sure what to say.

'Okay, good. Relax while we go shopping.'

After ten minutes another lady came in. She was shorter than Victoria, blonde and perky. Her hair sat up in 'Princess Leia' buns, and her blue eyes shone fiercely. She wore a tight white t-shirt that showed off her pointy breasts, topped with puffy nipples. 'I'm Elizabeth, Victoria's partner. I'm here to take the clamps off while they fix up Ron. Ron is Victoria's chastity slave.'

The pain shot through me as Elizabeth released the pressure. She gave each nipple a little massage to encourage the blood back. After I caught my breath she told me that I should dress and wait for the others.

I sat, my eyes closed, my thoughts consumed with what I was involved with. Did I really want this? I knew I didn't fully understand how far it might go, and it was clear that Danica was committed and a little cunning. She had reeled me in and had either, depending upon your view, totally manipulated me or started to fulfil a fantasy I had kept hidden from myself. I had said I didn't want to be manipulated. Was being exposed to all her friends humiliation or freedom? I could pull the pin now before any money was spent or I could continue on the journey that Danica and I had started. She was like no other women I had known. I loved her mind, her body and the challenge she put to me. I decided to carry on, but to be firm about my limits. I suspected she might want to push me further than I currently wanted to go, but I realised that would be part of our journey. And what of the others, Margot, Grace, Amy and Maddy? Did Danica have a role in mind for me as their sub? At the moment Margot was involved but I chose to believe the others did not know, although it was probable that a group that tight had few secrets. Perhaps I could convince Danica that she should be the only one wielding whips while there were opportunities for sex with the others. And if I didn't did I mind so much? Either way she might argue that there was a reciprocity involved, that if I could sleep with the ladies as a part of a scene, she could sleep with men. I realised I was committed to Danica but that there was some talking to do.

The ladies returned. There were cheek pecks all round.

'Did you have fun?' I asked.

'Hhmm, yes, it gave me a few ideas' Danica replied.

'I enjoyed it. Do you guys have that much fun?' Margot enquired.

'We have had, and we will again many times, I'm sure' Danica replied.

'Perhaps we could all play together,' I added, giving Danica a sign of my thinking. It had been brewing below the surface, but I now realised that I was happy to see where it went. I continued 'but before we do we get together and make sure we want the same thing, and our limits are clear.'

We left the shop and headed home. I had paid for the boots, even though I had not seen them, and we had split the rest of the spending. Back at my house the three of us had a drink and chatted about the experience. We agreed it had been fun. In an inspired mini scene Danica had me kneel blindfolded near the lounge. Soon after I was tonguing and finger fucking Margot, the start of our tactile sexual relationship. I worked her very wet cunt to orgasm quickly several times, not surprising really considering the stimulation of the day. Although I remained focussed as I performed my devotion I was pretty sure I could hear Danica working herself over. I was proved correct when guttural sounds emerged simultaneously from in front of and behind me. After Danica had asked me to stop, and she and Margot had restored their modesty I was able to wash my face.

We returned to the kitchen, where I prepared a quick pasta. As I dished up I asked Danica what her preferred title for sessions was. Her reply surprised me. 'How about this. Call me Danica when we are in scene, and Dani when we are not. That's what the family call me at home.' Thinking about it after Danica and Margot had left, I found it interesting that Danica seemed to want to go to the stereotype for dominatrix dressing, as least as far as boots, but was quite happy to eschew the traditional forms of address.