Nick's Adventure Ch. 05: Paying a Debt

Story Info
He gambles and loses, sort of . . .
1.9k words
4.53
5.7k
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first half of the following week was quiet. We did what we normally did at work and exchanged a quick call at night. That all changed on Wednesday. At about 6pm Danica sent me a text that read 'Plug in now, I'll call you later.' I knew she meant insert a butt plug. At 9pm she sent another text, 'naked and ready for my skype in 5 mins. Also, next size plug ready.'

I set up so I could be seen while I knelt with my hands on my head. After a couple of minutes Danica dialled in. I didn't recognise the location so I asked her.

'I am at Amy's, and we have a proposition for you. I had planned to come over and fuck you but I've had too many drinks to drive. I told her about us over dinner. She got all excited and suggested this idea. I don't know where this came from but I like it a lot. Say yes and we have a competition between the two of you. I will give you both a guided JOI as you watch each other. If you orgasm too soon you lose, and if you both make it the first one to come wins. The loser gets a flogging from me on Friday night while giving head to the winner. Then we go out for dinner. Say no and we all stop right now and say no more about it.'

'I'm game' I replied. 'Actually, I should ask, before I agree, what is a JOI?'

Amy answered 'JOI stands for jerk off instruction. Danica will tell us what to do. If we cheat she can add punishments. Sound okay?'

'Sounds like fun.'

Danica moved her phone so I could see Amy lying against some cushions, wearing a singlet and nothing else. Her legs were spread, exposing her puffy lips topped with a tangle of dark blonde hair.

Danica played with us, slowing down, speeding up, making us slap ourselves, edging us repeatedly. I caught a wink from Amy to Danica and suddenly we were in a countdown from five. It was quick, and over with my peak still coming. Amy rolled back, her smile wide and eyes bright, her hand caught between her legs as she came. I knew I had been set up but I really didn't mind. I did, however, wonder what devious ways Danica would find to make me submit to her other close friends. My joke about five mistresses may not be so far from the truth.

Just before we hung up Danica advised me that she was staying at Amy's.

All day Thursday Danica teased me. A series of texts reminding me of the upcoming punishment, along with flashes as Danica's tight miniskirt rode up. She made sure it was only me that saw the cameltoe in her sheer white pants. And hints of tanned breast sitting snuggly in her lacy bra. That night Danica denied me an orgasm, edging me again. And again.

On Friday Danica played busy, ignoring me all day. The only contact was a business card with '6pm, not before, your place' scrawled on it. She left at 5 without a word, and I followed later.

I arrived home just before 6 and waited in the car. As the 6pm news bulletin started I let myself in. A note instructed me to go to the garage. Another note told me to enter naked, stand and wait. The only light came from the stairwell. I could make out some things on a shelf but I couldn't work out what they were. In the corner sat an old armchair.

An eternity later there was a creak on the stairs. I looked around to see Danica dressed in her new boots, knee high and shiny red with a heel. Her body was adorned with a red leather waist cinching corset and a matching red leather collar resplendent with long spikes. The colour was amazing against her deep olive skin. A sort of stereotypically dressed domme but not. With her was Amy, in a relaxed t-shirt, mini skirt and strappy heels, her long legs shown to advantage.

'We're changing this a little bit, safe word if this is a problem. You will stand while Amy paddles your arse, followed by my caning. Then you will worship her as she deserves. I'm yet to decide if you come tonight. Oh, and I'm going to fit you with a cock ring just in case we want to use your cock. Remember our pleasure is more important than yours. Yes?'

'Yes Danica, Miss Amy.'

Danica lubed up a solid rubber ring and slid it down my shaft until it sat at the base, both balls pushed through and bulging slightly. Another smaller ring was then popped just under the crown of my cock.

'Touch your toes' was the command that set the night in motion. Amy started with what became a blistering hand smacking of my arse, the heat growing as she worked me over. I was surprised, having not imagined Amy would be like this, so I wondered if she had done this before. Then I recalled Danica telling me that Amy was way kinkier than she appeared. I was just preparing to call 'yellow' when Amy stopped.

Amy had clearly reacted to a sign from Danica. 'What's next?' she asked.

Danica responded 'cane. Question is, how many?'

'It's normally six isn't it? For a start.'

'We could start there, and go more if he deserves it. How about I start and then you can try it?'

Amy must have nodded because the whip-whistle of the cane was the next sound I heard. I registered it just as the searing stripe was laid across me, swiftly followed by two more.

Then there was a pause, followed by a stroke that was different. There was less power and less confident. Another followed like this, and then the third was better.

'Nick, how are you going?'

'I'm good Danica.' I paused, then added 'green.'

Danica addressed Amy, asking 'do you want to give him some more?'

'Yes' she replied, with a wicked grin.

'Okay, six more.' The next six were harder and certainly more confident, to the point where I would think about a safe word to slow things down if more strokes were suggested. After the extra six Danica bid me stand and relax.

'Change of pace' Danica decreed. 'Amy, if you would like to settle in the chair Nick will pay his debt. Here's something to spur him on with' she added, handing Amy a riding crop.

Amy shrugged her clothes off and settled into the arm chair, legs spread. She was clearly excited so I started lightly, sliding my tongue around the creases of her thighs and down to her erect bud. A crop across the back signalled a change of pace and pressure. As I started to work harder Danica started to tell me about her relationship with Amy. How they slept together a few months ago, and again during the week. As Amy smacked my back and I worked closer and harder on her cunt Danica described their night, of fucking each other with strap ons and 69ing. Feeling brave I wet the tip of my index finder, and as I launched an assault on Amy's clitoris I slid my finger into her tight butt. Her thighs tensed as her orgasm crashed over her.

After she caught her breath Amy exclaimed 'unorthodox but effective. Any chance of some more?'

Danica looked at me and I smiled back at her. 'What did you have in mind?' Danica asked.

'Well, it's been a while since I've fucked anyone. Fingers are nice but I want some cock.'

'Nick, are you up for that?'

'Yes please. If it's okay with you' I replied, trying not to sound too eager.

'Okay, let's go and get comfortable where there's a bed. Before we go let me get out of this gear and take the ring off your cock.'

As we entered the house I asked if anyone wanted a drink. As I poured the wine Amy went to the bathroom. Danica asked 'do we invite her to stay?'

'I'm happy to, but soon we need to have a conversation about how many women I am a sub for, and what that means for us.'

'It won't be outside the circle, and I'm not sure if Grace and Maddy are interested. Maybe we will find out tomorrow if you come to the beach and show off your stripes. Perhaps Amy could explain the race.'

'What could I explain?' Amy enquired, reentering the room.

'I was just explaining that the others might not know about our female domination relationship, and that the stripes might prompt the question. And you could tell them about the JOI race if you wanted.'

'I'm not sure you would get to it. I gather Margot has played, and that Maddy and Grace perhaps have a vague idea. I think you would be flat out explaining all of the big stuff Dani, without such detail' Amy countered.

'True. I reckon they might go for being a mistress. Bring out their inner kinky.'

Amy thought for a second and then addressed me. 'That scene was fun. Well at least I enjoyed myself, and I assume we are still going to fuck tonight. Are you okay with being a sub for five women, even as a maybe a one off? Not that I want it to stop at one. I want more, so I might have to find my own submissive.'

'I guess it's okay as long as it's kept limited, and that we talk about it first.'

'Point taken' Danica replied. 'Are you okay for tomorrow at the beach?' Danica asked. 'Think about the possibilities. We could turn the garage and studio into a kink club.'

I let that thought sit, recognising the merit of the idea but choosing to ask a question instead. 'Is any one in the circle attached?'

Amy chose to reply 'I'm single, have been for a year or so. I've had a few dates but nothing worth pursuing. Margot broke up with Tim recently I think. Maddy is single, and Grace's boyfriend works away. I don't know what she does for sex.'

'Let's ask her tomorrow' Danica replied. 'And speaking of sex, let's go. Nick, normal rule applies.'

Amy asked what that meant, and Danica explained that wherever I came I had to clean up. As it was Danica enjoyed a long face sit after my first orgasm while Amy decided she wanted to be a porn star. She wanted me to pull out and wank myself until I came across her beautiful little breasts. Of course I honoured her request. I sucked and licked her pale nipples, and her gentle curves, while my finger strummed out another orgasm from her taut clitoris.

As we finished Amy was invited to stay the night, an offer she accepted. The following morning I watched the ladies 69, and then we showered, followed by coffee and toast. As we ate I asked 'so the nude sunbathing happens when it's just the five of you?'

'Correct' Danica answered, but today you'll be naked even if no-one else is.' She paused for effect, then added 'Actually, I'll go naked and Margot might. Amy?'

'Probably. We'll see what the others do.'