Nick's Adventure Ch. 06: Practicing Oral

Story Info
He's getting very good.
2.5k words
4.17
4.8k
5
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were shopping Danica announced that there might need to be a change of plans. After a flurry of text messages she told us Grace was bringing a friend, and that then nudity might need to be curtailed. We also agreed to hold the femdom revelation until a suitable time. The group agreed it was okay that I still went along.

Grace arrived last, along with Anurati. Her deep brown eyes and milk chocolate skin were complimented by her radiant smile. She was bubbly and open. We chatted lightly over lunch. When it came to sunbaking we were surprised when she took off her loose clothes to reveal a very skimpy bright red bikini. As she stripped she revealed a slightly chubby body with dark hair, and proud round breasts.

After half an hour of applying sunscreen and settling in Anurati looked around the group and challenged 'I didn't think you liked tan lines. My sisters and I tan topless at home when the men aren't around, so let's go.' There was a collective mouth drop.

Anurati whipped her top off to reveal large nipples capping her round breasts. All of the group, except Maddy, shrugged off their tops or rolled down their suits. The conversation, about work and boys and things continued naturally. I looked to Danica, who gave me a small nod. Already topless, I took the next step and removed my budgie smugglers to reveal my partially erect cock, clearly affected by the sexy women around me. There were some surprised looks at this unexpected turn of events.

Anurati noticed the stripes adorning my arse, and Danica was quick to answer 'Nick is my boyfriend. We like female domination. Sometimes I take charge and Nick submits to me controlling his pleasure and pain. Last night Amy joined me while we caned him and he gave us orgasms.'

Margot and Amy both spoke of the fun they had and the orgasms they enjoyed, particularly orally. The others seemed a bit shocked. The temperature had definitely risen. The conversation moved on to reduce embarrassment. A swim was suggested.

I returned to the beach first, and soon Danica and Anurati joined me. Anurati admitted that she was acting bold in getting partially naked in public, that she wanted to challenge herself, but that sexually she was inexperienced. 'The only boy I've been with didn't know how to please me. Why would he? He's been told all his life that women are there to please him. He kissed okay and fingered me a few times. I even shaved to keep him happy. Every time we were together I had to suck his cock and he made me swallow. Yuck. I want to see what all of you enjoy. I mean the oral sex mainly, but the idea of a man wanting to pleasing a woman also excites me.' After a deep breath she added 'and I also really want to try sex with a woman. I had a kiss or two in secret at uni, but I was too scared about what people might say. Now I don't care.'

Danica, the first to react, asked 'right now, when it comes to oral sex would you prefer a woman or man?'

Anurati responded 'I don't mind. I just want to try it.'

Grace joined in, musing 'hmm, it's not something Rob and I do often, and he doesn't enjoy it much. When we see each other we tend to just fuck. He's a lovely man but he's not particularly subtle plus he has a great cock and he knows how to five me a pounding I enjoy. I spend a great deal of our visits face down getting ploughed. Let me think about oral with you guys.'

Danica smiled at me, then asked 'is tonight too soon? We could have dinner and then have a session.'

'Grace and I planned dinner, so we could do it without causing problems. I need to be home by ten though' Anurati responded.

'We could go straight from here to home, then go out for food' I surmised. 'If you just want Danica I can make myself scarce for an hour.'

As Anurati replied 'I want to see what the difference is, if that is possible' the other came back from their swim.

Grace announced 'this stays in the group please. We are going to Nick's for oral sex, and then going out for dinner. Would anyone like to join us?'

Amy begged off, saying she had plans with her parents. Maddy shook her head but said nothing. Margot, a glint in her eye, decided it sounded like fun. Danica looked at her and simply said 'it isn't Miss Margot. It is simply two hours of oral sex, a shower, then dinner. Okay?'

'Yes' was the reply, complete with a small pout.

On the drive home, while Danica and Margot chatted, I realised I was fine with my current arrangements. I had a super sexy and intelligent girlfriend who beat me up occasionally and let me fuck her very sexy mates. What was not to love? There was the core of something very strong. The challenge would be if Danica wanted another cock, or more. That would require some thought on my part.

We arrived in convoy, Grace and Anurati just behind us. A quick tour was followed by a quick shower for all to remove the sand and salt. Soon we were all wrapped in towels and nervous about beginning.

Danica asked 'Anurati, Grace, where do you want to start?'

They looked pensively at each other and then Grace responded 'I'm still thinking. It feels a bit like cheating to me.'

'So you want to call it off?' Danica responded.

'No, I want Anurati to get what she's been missing out on. If it doesn't sound too kinky I'll watch.'

'Of course it's kinky' Danica replied, 'but more power to you for saying it.' She switched to Anurati, asking 'do you still want to go ahead?'

She nodded enthusiastically.

'Who would you like to start with?'

'You please Danica.'

Danica turned do me and asked that I get a blindfold. She added 'Margot, enjoy.'

When I returned Anurati and Margot were resplendent in armchairs, ready to whip off their towels. I knelt in front of Margot, applied the blindfold, and had to laugh as Grace announced 'ladies and gentlemen, start your tongues.'

Very soon I had my tongue working outside in, honing in on Margot's clitoris. I knew what she liked. She was soon squirming and making the odd little squeal. Anurati, who between grunts, was wondering why this had taken so long to happen, was challenging her for noise. Later she told us she would work on telling her sisters and friends, without giving too much away.

Anurati came just before Margot. After all the writhing finished we all took a breath. Danica then asked Anurati if she wanted more. The reply was an enthusiastic 'yes please.' Grace had also decided that it would be okay, so she piped up and asked for a turn. It was settled. I would eat out Anurati while Margot worked on Grace.

'Let's go' I replied. Although I was still blindfolded I could tell Anurati's cunt had blossomed open, her clitoris standing proud, so I slowed everything down and worked the creases and lips, working in to her pleasure point. By the time I got there she was not too sensitive so I avoided causing her any discomfort. Her breath began riding every pulse from below. As we closed on her orgasm her legs closed around me in, drawing me tighter in on her molten centre.

I could hear Grace breathing hard as Margot did her thing. I could also picture Danica standing, watching, legs akimbo as she worked her clitoris towards an orgasm. One hand might sneak up to tug her tight little nubs, the electric connection from clitoris to nipple pulling her closer to a shattering orgasm.

I know Anurati was the second to come amongst the overlapping orgasms happening. The squeals of someone coming started just before Anurati started her high pitch completion. As she tailed off the third orgasm started. Later Danica told me that Grace bucked first, and that she had collapsed in her own orgasm as she watched Anurati, eyes closed, panting and squealing, her nipples full and tight, as she succumbed to the pleasure of my tongue.

As we all recovered our equilibrium Grace asked about my pleasure as the only one who hadn't come. Danica assured her that she would look after me after dinner. Grace reminded us that she was due a head job from me. Danica suggested, with the time moving on, that showers should be started while I took care of business. Everyone but Grace and I moved towards the bathroom. 'You can remove the blindfold' Grace said, followed by 'want a 69?', an offer I declined. 'Why don't you want me to suck you?' she asked.

'Well, a few reasons. If we 69 you won't get all the pleasure you deserve, 'cause I'm pretty sure you can do blowjobs really well. Also, Danica won't like it. We weren't in a scene but I don't want to take the risk.'

Grace accepted that without question. She settled into the chair and I admired her small perky breasts capped with puffy nipples, and a compact pussy with a dark blonde thick landing strip. Taking to the spirit of the afternoon Grace reached down and opened herself for me. As I started to lick she seemed to enjoy what I was doing. Soon Grace was guiding my head, pulling me in to make sure of her happiness. A short time later she came, nonchalantly commenting 'I must try to make Rob do that for me.'

'Maybe you should talk to Danica about female domination. She gets as much cunnilingus as she wants, and so do all her close friends. It's my pleasure and my duty.'

Grace responded 'I don't really believe in all that kinky stuff. I just want good sex. I enjoy the fucking but I really want him to give me oral sex, just not take it from me. I've never been eaten out by him, or anyone else until you.'

'I love giving cunnilingus, and I don't mind if I don't receive blowjobs. But then, that's me. Rob sounds like he's different. How are you going to get him to give you head without telling him you've tried it?'

'I might have to tell a lie, tell him I've been watching porn. That will be bad enough. He believes women shouldn't use porn.'

'You might need to tell him the truth and take the risk.' At that point we were summonsed for our showers. While Grace bathed Margot and Anurati made out while I chose, with the conversation with Grace ringing in my head, to raise the issue of other men with Danica.

'I need to tell you something. I really don't want you to sleep with other men or have them with us.'

'That's hypocritical, surely' she replied, eyebrows raised. 'But now's not really the time, so let's talk later.'

The meal was fun, and early enough to meet Anurati's deadline. Grace and Anurati departed, leaving Margot, Danica and I at a loose end. We chose to go for a drink. The topic of other men was revisited. Margot headed off to the bathroom, and then to get some drinks for us.

'So why can't I fuck other men, or have other male subs? Why can you have sex with my friends?' Danica asked.

'Well, a lot of that sex with your friends came at your instigation and as part of scenes. I never had a limit about having sex with other women, and I let them punish me as well. I would keep that arrangement. I would only sleep or have a session with Amy and Margot without you with your express permission. I could probably handle a scene with you and another male sub, or a female sub at that. I don't want to serve a dominant man. I don't want to be a sissy and I don't really want to be a cuckold.

I continued 'I love you, and I love what we have. I would like to keep being your sub but if that stopped I would be okay as long as we stayed together. I would also like you to move in with me. I have plenty of room and we can use the studio for our own special space.'

Danica nodded to Margot, just back with a round of drinks, then continued 'I haven't really thought about other men. Frankly this has been a whirlwind for me as well, from when Andi and chatted and tried a few things, through until tonight. I suppose, if say Margot scored herself a sub, if that's what you want' Danica directed at Margot, 'we could play together.'

Margot nodded, and with a sly grin replied 'sounds like a lot of fun. I could go male or female sub. If we had two males we could make them 69 and peg them at the same time. Imagine giving them a thick six inches each. Fuck, I'm wet just at the thought of it.'

'You're such a kinky bitch' Danica laughed. 'That image is such a turn on. Nick, a thick six inches from Margot?'

'Okay, yes. The idea of the 69 stresses me way more. It's a hardish limit, but I might be persuaded in the moment.'

'So you would suck cock for me?' she tried again.

'Given the right circumstances, yes. What those circumstances are I don't know at the moment.'

'Have a think and let me know what you come up with.' She turned to Margot again and posed 'maybe if we dressed in boots and had our men grovelling. That might work.'

Margot laughed and replied 'now I just need a sub of my own.'

'We could punish this one right now' Danica suggested. 'Want to play Nick?'

'As long as I get off and there's minimal pain.'

'Fuckfest it is. Butt plugs and strap ons. I want a spit roast. Or maybe we could try double penetration.'

'Speaking of being a kinky bitch' Margot laughed. 'Can we go my place on the way so I can pick up a few things?'

The night was spent in lascivious fucking. First thing was boots for the ladies and butt plugs all around. I got off first, Margot riding me while Danica worked a butt plug into me. Off course I came and cleaned up. Danica got her spit roast, and Margot soon after. And then, to top it all Danica took me in her cunt and Margot's strap on in her well lubricated anus. We moved together, a rippling beast that pulsed and eventually shuddered to a stand still. It finished with me cleaning my spunk from Danica, before we collapsed in a heap of limbs.