Nick's Adventure Ch. 07: Moving In

Story Info
The next step in the journey.
2.4k words
4.55
3.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke to a room that looked like a sexual hurricane had blown through. We three were spread naked and akimbo across the bed, limbs intertwined with the sheets. The floor was littered with strap ons, butt plugs, condoms, Danica's red and Margot's black boots, and clothes from all of us. As we gathered ourselves Danica's phone chimed. She checked it and typed a quick message, before turning to us and informing us that Maddy was on her way for a chat. We scrambled to tidy up, shower and dress, and as I started the coffee Maddy arrived.

Margot and I removed to the garden, drank coffee and looked at femdom websites. She took the time to set up some profiles on some fetish websites, looking for a sub without strings. We were finishing our drinks when Danica and Maddy joined us. Danica took the lead, explaining that Maddy was very shy and relatively sexually inexperienced, but that she wanted to expand her horizons.

It was agreed that during the week Danica and Margot would accompany Maddy to Female Dreams for some exploration and discussion time. The following Saturday was tentatively reserved for a sexual scene of some sort.

I cooked brunch for all of us, and while we ate the ladies talked sex and ideas. I listened but stayed silent, but I did make sure to admire the company. Danica was wearing a singlet and tight towelling shorts, Margot sported a t-shirt and denim skirt. Maddy's halter neck sundress left her large breasts swaying, her nipples pressing points evident, and it was short enough for flashes of her white pants. The ladies decided that they wanted more time today. Amy, Grace and Anurati were called and a time set up. As they left Danica casually suggested that I look at some ideas for the studio, 'since I'm moving in, and we need a proper play space.' Boom.

Danica returned alone late in the afternoon. She was relaxed and happy, telling me she was excited on the inside. She explained that the group had joined together for lunch and talked about sex and female domination. Some were thinking about partners in general and subs in particular, and others just wanted partners who were willing to give cunnilingus. The real gossip was that Grace had broken off with Rob, and a big part of that was sexual inequality. Danica knew that it was not sustainable for us for me to serve all these ladies in the long term, but that, as long as I was okay with it, in the next little while there would be some adventures.

'That sounds great. I also I look forward to a long time living and playing together, but I also hope that we occasionally play with the others.'

'Let me assure you we continue to will play with the others, with consent. In fact in six weeks we are having an afternoon and evening session here. As part of the day Maddy is going to put you through your paces. There may be others here, probably Amy, Margot, maybe others. You won't see them until then. I want to play in the studio on that day, so it needs to be finished. We'll have a chat about what you've thought about. Oh, and by the way you're going to be in chastity for some of the week before, maybe a few days, maybe the week. I haven't decided yet.'

'Oh, okay I guess. As long as the chastity isn't all the time and is within consent. Actually ruined and denied could be fun as long as you're not too cruel.' A beat. 'Who else is coming?'

'I don't know yet. I think we need some subs for at least some of them so you're not doing it all.'

'Thank you. I think it would be hot to watch Amy or Margot work a sub over.'

'We'll see. Let's go and think about the spaces in the studio.'

As we walked across the yard Danica told me she needed to prepare the ground at home for moving out, so it would be at least two weeks.

'I'm really looking forward to living with you.'

'And so am I. There are a few reasons why the femdom party is so far away. I want to settle in and develop a rhythm with you. There are things we need to sort out between us, with living together. My Mum knows a bit about you and she's excited for me. It turns out she was a bit kinkier than she looks now when she was younger. She thinks it will be good for me. Dad doesn't know yet.'

Danica continued with a change of tack 'the time also gives the others time to think and develop, maybe find someone. I know Amy, Margot and Grace are looking for partners, especially subs, even if it's only for the night. Anurati wants something but even she doesn't what yet. We may need to break the no contact with others rule for her. By the way the date is close to Maddy's birthday, so it will be a big day for her. After what I saw blossom on her face today you're in for a treat. I could suggest to her that candles might be fun!'

We walked the studio, deciding that the garage would be fitted as a dungeon, with anchor points for securing in an X-shape, and storage for toys, equipment and wardrobe. The studio space upstairs would remain pretty much as it was, with a change of art and the addition of restrains on the bed.

Over the next two weeks I started working on converting the garage. When Danica moved in we finished it off together and tried it out several times. One night she secured me and worked me over in relays, splitting the time flogging and caning me with masturbating while talking about what she wanted in her wild imagination. She was quite filthy, talking about a harem of slaves, a dozen cocks and cunts to fuck any way she wanted, about ballbusting a disrespectful sub and finishing with arse fucking another with an extremely large strap on.

After she completed I filled the silence with 'I hope I don't have anything to worry about?'

There was a silence as Danica contemplated this, then she replied 'don't worry, all that is some fantasy stuff I have been keeping inside for a long time. Now I have spoken it l have no further need of it. My reality, you and my friends, is all I need.' I knew she had a kinky streak, that she enjoyed the delivery of some pain occasionally and within limits, but that she was also a loving and committed partner who would not hurt me outside the bounds of our consent.

We worked out a night for Anurati to join us for dinner. We had a lovely meal and a glass of wine. Clearly Anurati was really stretching her boundaries when she asked us to dominate her. Danica talked to her about consent and limits. I was sent to the garage to get out the crop, flogger and cane, clips and dildos. I set the lights on low, then stripped and waited as instructed. I was kneeling, knowing that I was serving Danica even as I might be dominating Anurati. I also knew that Danica would be soft and easy on Anurati because this was a big step for her and scaring her off was not an option. In fact, Danica had warned me that 'was was going to be soft and pedestrian.'

Danica and Anurati arrived. Anurati was sent upstairs to shower and return wearing pants only and to be ready to submit. While this happened Danica briefed me. She had a simple approach planned. While she talked I undressed her. After revealing Danica's naked glory I helped her dress in her corset and boots.

When Anurati reappeared I had already been restrained to the X-frame, ready for what was to come. Danica fitted Anurati with a spreader bar between her ankles, then her hands were secured and attached to a cable from the ceiling that Danica ratcheted up till she was almost on tippy toes.

I could hear Danica's heels clacking as she walked around Anurati, and the little yelps as Danica was pinching and caressing Anurati. This was followed by a groan as Danica exclaimed to me 'she's really wet and ready for a good fuck.'

'No mistress, no' Anurati protested, prompting Danica to gag her.

'Okay slave girl, if you don't want to do what I want I will take it out on my whipping boy. Watch this.' I was soon bearing a work over from Danica. It was actually quite mild, a hand spank start, followed by a flogging that raised a little bit of heat, followed by a light caning.

Danica had barely raised a sweat when she released me. I was instructed to rest while she prepared Anurati for her punishment. Danica sucked her nipples and applied screw on nipple clamps, stretching the process out in a theatrical way. I knew the clamps were not really tight but the look on Anurati's face was priceless, a 'what the fuck have I done' look.

'Should I apply clamps to her labia?' Danica asked me. This inspired a look of fear.

I shook my head and replied 'no Danica, I don't think she's ready for that.'

Danica than ordered me to kneel and start cunnilingus on Anurati through her soaked panties, the shadow of her growing bush showing through. Soon she was whimpering and moaning as I worked my magic and Danica went through a light punishment routine with her. Danica asked me to stop while she cut Anurati's pants off. 'The cane on your bare arse will help you understand I am your mistress tonight.'

As Anurati came Danica released her plump nipples from the clamps, inspiring an extra astonished gasp.

After a rest Danica looked at Anurati and said 'I know I can't fuck you, so I'll have him later. I really wanted to fuck your cunt and arse, so what can you offer me instead slave girl?'

'My tongue is the best I can offer' Anurati replied softly.

'Okay slave girl, get to work.' As Anurati started her task Danica nodded to me. I started working Anurati's arse lightly with the flogger. By the time Danica was orgasming there was a nice pinkness to Anurati's bottom.

We three naked sat and caught our breaths before we headed for a shower. As we soaped each other Anurati said in a soft voice 'Danica, the reason why I couldn't let you fuck me is I am a virgin, and I was scared.'

I looked at the two of them and said 'would you like me to leave while you talk about this? I could make coffee.'

Anurati responded 'no, stay please. I want you to be here.'

We stepped out and dried ourselves. As we rubbed each other Anurati continued 'the men I know do not attract me. They only seem to want sex on their terms. You're different, and I want your help. I want to lose my virginity tonight.'

'Now?' Danica asked, a little surprised.

'If it's okay with you and Nick. I don't want to cause a problem.'

'Nick?'

'I'm happy to if you are both cool.'

'Okay. Do you want me to stay?' Danica asked.

'Yes please' was the whispered response.

Moving as one we dressed quickly, leaving underwear off, then moved back to the house. I put on some soft jazz while Danica poured some wine. We sipped together. Anurati offered thanks, to which we replied that we should be thankful for the trust she had in us.

The moment came to move upstairs to the bedroom. We gently stripped Anurati and caressed her, whispering sweet nothings and smothering kisses. We lay her on the bed, and while I lubed up Danica offered her tongue, then her fingers. Anurati looked up and offered herself with her eyes and her body.

She wanted missionary, so we obliged. Danica lay next to Anurati, stroking her softly, telling her it was a beautiful thing. I spread her legs slightly and positioned myself. She glowed with desire. There was a little pressure, a quick sharp breath, and it was done. I held until Anurati signalled she wanted more. I pushed another couple of inches and held again, before gently withdrawing all but the head. Anurati enjoyed a slow and gentle pace for some minutes, before deciding she wanted more control.

I withdrew and lay flat, my cock pointing to the sky. Anurati held herself over me, suddenly quite lewdly displaying herself openly, before she dropped onto me. Danica sat, entranced, her job done for now. Anurati was quick and sharp, a pace she maintained until she sucked an orgasm out of me. Danica reminded both of us of the rule, and Anurati settled on my face with a glint in her eye. She knew another orgasm could be hers so she took her chance, quickly working herself up and down on my tongue and nose.

Danica chose this time to engage, taking my tender cock greedily and riding me mercilessly, looking for her own come. Danica and Anurati came together in a crescendo before I could come again.

After we all caught our breath Danica said to me, 'you're off the hook for now, but be ready for me tomorrow.'

Anurati chose to stay the night, so naked as jaybirds, we went to bed. I awoke to Danica, legs akimbo, as Anurati developed her own skills in cunnilingus. As I lay watching her excitement gathering I wondered at my girlfriend's ability to understand people and their sexual desires, and the way she could make them a reality, and further to gain her own pleasure as she guided them. I was, luckily, at the centre of this web of desire and fulfillment.

Over breakfast Danica told Anurati that 'if you ever wanted to serve again the only virginity in question is anal. You should be prepared for a good fucking.' She added 'but if it turns out you help me dominate Nick you'll get whatever you want.'

'Let me cane you in the shower, then I'll let you fuck me.'

'Hhmm, how could I say no to such a generous offer?'

Under the spray I spreadeagled against the shower wall. The water helped to cushion, just a bit, the concentration of blows. She had perfected the art of hitting the same spot repeatedly. By the time she was done I wore four deep stripes, two on my arse and two on my thighs. There was not much force this time, just the accumulated heat from well delivered strokes.

I towelled Danica off, kneeling to do her legs and kiss her pussy.