All Comments on 'Nick's Christmas Presents'

by cosmic709

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
knarf82077knarf82077over 12 years ago
more????

I truly enjoyed this story and hope it isn't the last we hear of Sean and Nick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good, but....

The story was excellent. However, a couple of personal turn offs that almost made me stop reading were your use of the words 'cunt' and "pussy" describing a man's ass or anal canal. These are men. Men do not have a 'cunt' or a 'pussy', at least the ones I have been with don't and I would never want them to either. Please leave the feminine body parts to the ladies who have them and use them so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't change a thing.

When I was a much younger man, I fucked one of the hottest, most ripped guys I've ever met, and got off on the fact that as I got close to getting off he started begging me not to cum in his "pussy", which naturally I did, and he wouldn't have had it any other way. I enjoyed the contrast of a big, masculine man giving up his "cunt", and continue to be turned on by it today. Basically, the previous reviewer having had a different experience or viewpoint wants you to change to suit him. I say just be you, and let critics go fuck themselves. You wouldn't go into a fucking gallery and tell a fucking painter you like their art, except that you'd like them to replace red with purple to suit your neuroses, because that would be rude.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Man crush

Dream fulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is it just me

Or is the math for the ages wrong?

yeomanieyeomanieover 12 years ago
hot is not the word...

... this is smoking! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

How many of us have been around the hot teenage neighbor who is totally off-limits and usually straight? In this story, 10 years is perfect. Want to read more about Sean and Nick.

billhudleybillhudleyover 12 years ago
Wow..

What a terrific first story from this author (at least on this site.). Your characters are smoking hot and the sex is steamy. Super Job.

I do feel obligated to point out that the comment by Anonymous: Very Good but...did say that her/his opinion was a personal one and for that reason alone should not be attacked for stating such. Jeez Ladies and Gents, it doesn't cost a thing to just be nice.

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

wow my cock is throbbing great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BEST present ever

hot story- hot characters- hot scene- would make a great porn vid- thanx 4 sharing

stockingguy78stockingguy78almost 2 years ago

Very hot story! I hope you will post more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous