Nick's New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, you didn't worry at all, about telling him that you were gay, did you?" Kaylee asked.

"Why should I? I hate it when people beat around the bush about something so serious. Just tell it like it is, and let the chips fall as they may. I know that not everyone from my past would be so understanding and chill about it like you and Matt. I also know that this may alienate me from people that I felt were very close to me, but if I had to choose between them or you, I choose you every time, without question," he responded.

"I'm behind you one hundred percent. I just want you to understand that there are people that don't agree with what we are doing. Those people could cause a big stink about shit if given the opportunity," she rebutted.

"I don't care. It's my life, if they don't agree with it, they don't need to be a part of it." He replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Wow, I can't believe the steps that you are willing to take to prove your love for me," she said, in awe, "it's pretty sexy."

"Anything in me that you are proud of, is a direct result of being with you. Therefore, if you are proud, it is of your own fruition," he replied.

"Touché," she responded.

They chatted for a while about the military, and Nick's involvement therein. That turned into another philosophical discussion, which let them both learn more about one another, If nothing else, than to spend more time together. Since nothing else was going on, for the moment, they decided to take a nap until they heard anything from Matt.

CHAPTER 12

When Nick woke up, he noticed that he was alone in bed. He rolled over and double tapped his phone to see the time, 4:50 PM.

"Damn," he cursed, due to a whole day, flushed down the drain.

He stretched and noticed there was a note that Kaylee had left:

[Hey sweetie, if you wake up, I'm gone to pick up some food for supper. No word from Matt yet. Love ya, xoxo]

He stood up and went to the bathroom to relieve himself. He noticed that as usual, there was a spot on the front of his panties from his dick drooling. He slid them down his legs and stepped out of them. As he opened the hamper to put them in, he realized that this hamper was almost completely full of dirty panties, bras, and other lingerie. He saw the cum stains on a few other pairs of his panties, some of Kaylee's were stained with cum spots too. When he dropped his most recent pair into the wicker basket, he could smell the sex and dried sweat from it. It was a pleasant smell to him. It reminded him of every time Kaylee would smile and bat her long eyelashes at him, accenting her gorgeous blue eyes, perfectly. He started to get hard at the thought of Kaylee ramming her big cock into his sissy pussy. He decided that he had to get away from the hamper before he added a few more stains to the garments within.

After calming himself down a little, he grabbed a clean pair of pink satin panties, and slipped a matching camisole on, from his drawer, then proceeded to the kitchen to set up for Kaylee's return. As he entered the kitchen, he saw today's mail sitting on the side table. He flipped through it, and saw Kaylee's bank statement. At first, he put it down, as it didn't pertain to him, but then he glanced down at the total in savings, $7,724,214.69. This was a far cry from the half-million that she said her grandma left her. He had no idea that she was lying to him, which made him instantly think, 'what else is she lying about?' He decided to let it go for now, because it's pointless to get mad about something without knowing the details.

He prepared two place settings for them, at the table, and made sure to add candles, and soft music for ambiance. Not long after, Kaylee's truck could be heard pulling into the driveway. As she entered the house, she was met with the soft sounds of classical music, and light flickering from candles.

"What's all this?" She asked, smiling.

"Well," he began, smiling, "since it was your turn to cook, I figured I would prepare the dining room for dinner."

"I see. Before we eat, I have some news that will make you happy," she said, trying to prepare him.

"I think I might know what you are referring to. I'm sorry, I saw the mail, I didn't mean to snoop in your personal business," he said, chiding himself.

Kaylee was a bit puzzled, she looked at the stack of mail, trying to think of what was in there that could possibly be talking about. She scrunched up her face, and turned back to Nick, "Huh?"

"The bank statement," he said.

"Oh! You saw? That's not what I was going to say, but good. You finally know that I have a lot of money. Please don't be mad. My grandma was very rich, she was a miser with her money, she did that purposely so that her entire family didn't have to worry so much about money. When she was about to pass away, I was about the only person that went to visit her everyday, bringing her treats and spending time with her. She loved me because I was true to myself, and she didn't expect anything less from the people she loved. Turned out that she rewrote her will, leaving $10 Million to me, the rest was put in a trust to be determined later. I didn't want you to focus on money when we first got together, so I lied about how much money I have. It truly was starting to bother me that I had this secret from you," she explained, hoping he would forgive her.

"I actually was a little disappointed at first because you did hide it from me. But now that you've explained your reasoning, it makes sense to me now. There's nothing to forgive. You had to make sure I was in this relationship for you, not your money," he said, understanding the reasons.

"That makes me feel better, baby. Thank you for understanding! Now for my good news, Matt's hackers found out who stole the camera feed. The police have him in custody already." Kaylee said, with a smile.

"Really? It's over then?" He asked.

"Well, the guy has to be prosecuted, but yeah. The cops said he had been watching that feed for months. There's a laundry list of illegal shit they found in his apartment, that guy is toast. Matt said the store will be opened tomorrow. So, no ransom!" She exclaimed.

He grabbed her and pulled her close for a kiss. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close as the slippery satin caressed him tightly in her embrace. She grabbed his ass through the pink satin and squeezed. She could feel him getting excited through the thin material pressed up against her.

As they broke their kiss, she pulled away from him and said, "I'm starving! Let's eat!"

The rest of the night went well. They cuddled and made out on the couch while watching The Big Bang Theory reruns until they got tired, and went to bed.

CHAPTER 13

Friday came and went without incident at work. Nikki and Kaylee teased each other all day long, as usual. Matt tried his best not to pay any attention to their antics, but found himself daydreaming about both of them. Michelle caught Matt watching them, slack-jawed from his office, and decided to have a little fun with him.

"Nikki, do you guys see Matt staring at you guys? I think he's into you, just letting you know," Michelle said, smiling at Nikki.

"Oh, we know. We make sure to mess with him when we get a chance," he responded, as he bent down in front of her to straighten some game packages, keeping his legs straight, to show off his panties under his skirt, "Like this."

"What the hell, Nikki!" She exclaimed, while trying to block the view of lookie-loo's that might be watching, and pulling his skirt down. "You're crazy! You are so confident as a girl, I could never do anything like that, so I feel a little left out. You guys all have your thing, while Rachel and I are left to sit back and watch," she said, pushing out her bottom lip, pouting.

"Aww, Shelley, we didn't mean to exclude you. It's just that you know that I'm actually a guy, dressed up as a woman, I am open about that. Kaylee and Matt might have some things that they want to keep to themselves. It's not just me that you need to talk to. Besides, we do some pretty flirty stuff, I thought you had a boyfriend. We wouldn't want to be the cause of trouble in your relationship," Nikki explained, as cautious and carefully as he could, so as not to truly upset her.

"Ugh, my boyfriend is barely an acquaintance, compared to you and Kaylee. I know you and her are together, she has told me that much, but Matt has something that he won't tell me. And beyond the military, I don't know how you and Matt are so close. If I'm overstepping my boundaries, I will drop it, I'm just curious," Michelle responded.

"Well, as I've said, I have no secrets. He and I met on the ship, because we both loved video games and comic books. When he was getting out of the military, he told me that he was opening this store. I asked him how much money he had saved up, and donated to the cause, when I could. He was so happy to have a little help, that he decided to open his store in Michigan rather than Texas. If Matt didn't want you to know, that's on him. Maybe he just doesn't know that you feel this way, have you tried talking with him?" He asked.

"I'm too much of a chicken shit to talk to him about anything that serious." She responded, flatly.

"Well, I'll put a little bug in his ear that maybe you and Rachel want to play too, maybe he'll open up to you a little more." Nikki stated.

"Don't make it so obvious, but I would really appreciate it," she responded, "Um, can you talk to Kaylee too?"

Nikki was a little stunned that Michelle wanted him to talk to Kaylee, "What do you mean? I thought you guys were so close. She always brags about stuff you tell her. Some of it is pretty juicy. I hope you don't mind."

Michelle started to blush a little, "What did she tell you?"

"Nothing to be embarrassed about," Nikki said softly, with a smile.

"You see!?" She exclaimed, "This is what I mean, I'm part of your conversations, but they can't tell me about themselves!"

Nikki smiled again, "Ok, how about this? Call Rachel and meet us over at my house for dinner tonight, 8:00. I'm making dinner."

"Who is all going to be there? Should I invite my boyfriend? Wait, you cook?" She asked, inquisitively.

"Just our work family: you and I, obviously Kaylee will be there, Matt and Rachel, if you want to include her. And if you want your 'acquaintance' present as we delve into touchy topics, that's your choice, but let me know now, so I know how many people to prepare for." Nikki responded.

"Hmm, I think he's cheating on me anywayI am going to need a new boyfriend, so he won't be there." She explained.

"So, let me know when you talk to Rachel, if she's on board we will have five for supper. Don't be nervous, we don't bite." Nikki stated, with a sly smile.

After talking with Michelle, Nikki felt like an idiot. He wasn't trying to alienate his coworkers, but that's what seemed to be happening. He needed to tell Kaylee and Matt about tonight. They both have to be there anyway, so might as well talk to both of them at once. He walked up to Kaylee and wrapped his arms around her from behind, and kissed her neck.

"Ooh, aah, please rape me, don't stop," She said, jokingly.

"Hey sexy girl, did you realize that we are in a clique, where Michelle and Rachel aren't a part of it?" He asked.

"What do you mean? I just talked to Michelle this morning, she didn't mention anything to me," she replied.

"I don't mean it like that, I think Michelle has a crush on Matt. She has been watching him like a hawk, I guess he has been staring at us every chance he gets," Nikki replied.

"Oh... OH! I see what you mean. Shit, I wasn't trying to do that! What do we do?" Kaylee asked, a little frazzled.

"I'm making dinner for us, Matt, Michelle, and Rachel... maybe Rachel... I don't know yet. Anyway, we all need to sit down and talk with everyone, so that no one feels excluded. I don't know if anyone knows about you except me and Matt, I figured it wasn't my place to say. Michelle doesn't know that Matt is gay, either, again, not my place to say. We all need to support each other on this." Nikki stated, trying to be serious.

"You're right, people need to know the truth, I'm a gay man, Matt is a gay man, and you are a bisexual man... Our lives are anything but boring, I'll give you that much," she realized.

"Should we go talk to Matt?" Nikki asked.

Kaylee nodded, knowing that this had to happen, before someone really gets hurt.

"Matt, you got a second?" Nikki asked, as he and Kaylee entered.

"Hey girls, what's up?" Matt asked, with a smile.

"This charade that the three of us have going on is drawing attention. Michelle and Rachel feel as if they're being ousted soon, because of all the "hush-hush" stuff. True, we have our secrets, but it's been drawing lustful eyes. So, before someone gets hurt, I'm inviting all five of us to dinner, so we can talk about anything and everything on our minds." Nikki suggested.

"What time?" Matt asked.

"Around eight," Kaylee said.

"I'll be there," Matt answered.

On the way out, Michelle caught up with Nikki, "I heard from Rachel, she said she wouldn't be able to make it, but will talk with you guys on her own."

"Ok, you're still coming right?" He asked.

"If Matt is going, I will be there." She replied.

"Then we will see you at eight o' clock." He finished, with a smile.

CHAPTER 14

Now at home, Nikki and Kaylee rushed around like the end of the world was coming, trying to get the impromptu dinner together. Nikki started chopping vegetables like mad, and started 3 pots of water boiling.

Meanwhile, Kaylee was taking a shower and getting ready. She set out a dinner dress for Nikki, when he completes getting dinner ready. When that point comes, Kaylee could watch the stove, while Nikki got cleaned up and dressed for dinner.

At 8:07, the doorbell rang. Kaylee walked to the door in her flowing red dinner dress, her long dark brown hair was pulled back and up into a tight bun, she had her glasses on which made her look so seductive to Nikki. Her lips were painted the same color as her dress, and begged to be sucked.

She opened the door slowly, to reveal Matt and Michelle waiting on the other side, "Good evening my friends, please come in, make yourselves at home," Kaylee said, as her blue eyes raised to meet their gaze.

"Wow, you look fantastic!" Matt said, smiling, and holding a bottle of wine.

"Thank you, I must say, both of you are looking rather delicious, too," Kaylee purred, scoping out what they were wearing.

"Thank you!" Michelle added.

"Nikki will be down shortly, I'm just watching the stove until he returns. Please, have a seat, would you like something to drink while we wait?" She asked, trying to be a good hostess.

"Whatever you have, that's strong. I have a feeling that tonight's conversation is going to be memorable," Michelle stated, pulling off her shawl, revealing her ample cleavage as she was poured into her blue dress.

"...I'll have what she's having," Matt said.

Kaylee nodded and returned to the kitchen, a few minutes later she returned with two tall glasses of bourbon, neat. As she doled out the drinks, Nikki came out of the bedroom, and downstairs. He looked like a natural-born woman, with all of the curves, and a surprise to boot, tucked carefully into the form altering lingerie, and sensual evening gown. His platinum blonde hair was piled into a bun style similar to Kaylee's, only smaller.

"Good evening, you two," Nikki said, sweetly as he entered the living room, "You both look so nice! We really should do this more often."

"Your cooking has gotten better since our days in the navy, hasn't it?" Matt joked.

"I cook three meals a day for Kaylee, I don't hear any complaints from her," Nikki said, looking lovingly at his girlfriend.

"Fair enough," Matt accepted, "So, you got us here, now what?"

"Now we eat! Let's take this to the dining room, I will be in there shortly," Nikki said, as he returned to the kitchen.

The guests followed Kaylee to the dining room, where Nikki had set up place settings fit for a king. Centerpiece, crystal drinking glasses, 3 different size forks, the whole shebang.

"Why do I suddenly feel underdressed?" Matt said, looking at how everything on the table looked as if there were diamonds in everything.

"Don't be silly, you look fantastic!" Nikki said, realizing that he was actively checking his friend's blue button down shirt and blue jeans out.

"Hey, not all of us can put on lingerie, makeup, and a dress and be gorgeous," Matt said, trying to slip in a compliment to his buddy without embarrassing himself.

"Aww, I think Matt is trying to tell you that you're pretty, baby," Kaylee said, not letting Matt off the hook.

"I heard 'gorgeous'," Michelle said, smiling, "Are you trying to rub wieners together with him or something?"

Matt wanted to respond, but before he could, Nikki put an end to it, "Ok! That brings us to why we are here." He said loudly, before anyone could answer Michelle, "It's been brought to my attention that not everyone has been feeling as loved and respected as I have had the pleasure of experiencing in the past couple of weeks. I feel that needs to be addressed. Kaylee, and Matt, are the closest thing that I have to a family in this world. Michelle, you and Rachel have taken a back seat, outside of your knowledge. That was never meant to happen. I have to tell you, what we say here, stays here, no one will pass judgment, I know, because you wouldn't be here if you were closed-minded.

"Before we go any further, I have to warn you, it might not be to your liking. Are you sure you want to continue?" Nikki asked Michelle, with all seriousness.

"I think so, you guys are like family to me, I just want to be a part of it." Michelle explained.

"Alright then, you know that I am a man, and that you are a woman, but did you know that Kaylee was born Kenneth Lee Jones?" Nikki said, waiting for it to sink in.

Michelle sat there for a second, then she looked back at Nikki, "But that would mean that you and Kaylee are..."

"Gay? Yeah, we figured that out a while ago," Nikki responded, trying to keep the tension down.

"You knew about this, Matt?" She asked.

"I've... actually... um... been in, on it... with them." Matt said, his face turning red.

Michelle's eyes got wide, "You did?"

"Yeah... let's say Kaylee and I played catch, she was the pitcher, I was the catcher." He replied, finishing his bourbon.

Michelle couldn't believe what she was hearing. It turned out that the two guys and a girl that she loved and respected, were actually 3 guys. She didn't know how or where she would fit into that mixture.

"Oh," she said, feeling a little dejected, now. Not knowing how to respond to the news, "Kaylee, I've been naked around you, why didn't you say anything?"

"I'm sorry, baby. Before I could say anything, you were already taking your bra off. I know I tarnished your trust in me for not saying anything, but I promise that I will make it up to you, if you let me." Kaylee said, sincerely.

"Oh, I'm not mad, I still trust you, I just didn't realize that you were that good at makeup." Michelle said, trying to tell a joke.

"It isn't just makeup," Nikki admitted, smiling, "You should see her when she first wakes up, she has no makeup, and hair is a big ball of tangled mess, I can't take my eyes off of her, she's so sexy."

"Shut up! You are such a dork." Kaylee said, slapping Nikki's arm, embarrassed.

"Why do you think I like to wake you with a morning BJ?" Nikki asked, licking his ruby lips seductively.

"You keep it up, Matt and Michelle are going to have dinner and a show." Kaylee said, smiling seductively.

"Hooboy, here we go," Matt said, as he stood up to make himself another drink.

"Matt, I think there's something you and Michelle should talk about. Because I think there may be some clashing of thoughts. Just saying," Nikki said, as Kaylee began nibbling his earlobe.

1...345678