Nick's New Job Ch. 02

Story Info
The next week in Nikki and Kaylee's new life together.
26.6k words
4.8
11.6k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note** Part 1 of this story was released without truly brainstorming and rewriting drafts. While at this point I can only apologize for the sloppy writing, I want you, the reader, to know that I won't be so hasty, in this story, or any future writing that I may publish. That being said, I also would like to say that the first part of this story poured out of me, much like Niagra Falls. It only took 17 hours (literally two sittings) to write the entire first part. I kick myself for not refining it to the gem that I know it could have been. Now for the apology, One moment while I get my most sissy dress on and lock myself up... (The author gets on his sissy, stocking covered knees, bowing his head.) "I apologize greatly for my 'hit it and quit it' attitude, may my next spanking be fierce enough to prevent me from sitting down for a week!! You deserve better, and I want to give it to you, I want to give it all to you." *wink*

P. S.- I will continue to use the pronouns "he, him, his, etc..." for Nick in this story, even though he will be experiencing some really deep feminine situations. I find it's easier for the reader to follow if Kaylee is the feminine one, and Nick/Nikki is the masculine one... Even though their favorite bedroom positions are switched. Let's see if Matt can finally get his way with Nick, on with Part 2!!!

CHAPTER 1

A few weeks have passed since Nick's life had drastically changed. Everyday he would wake up and pinch himself, thinking he's still dreaming. Kaylee, as he has learned, is a very attentive and affectionate lover. She always makes sure everything that Nick experiences is met with compassion, understanding, and love. She is so devoted to him, literally death would be the only thing to come between them. But that thought, diametrically opposed her mindset. She didn't want to think of death, she wanted to live and love for a long, long time.

Nick was becoming more timid in his everyday actions. Not because he was scared of what might happen, but his body had basically entered learning mode again. He would sit quietly and study Kaylee's feminine actions. Even the slightest of reactions to a stimulus was interesting to him. He was learning about life as a woman, from the most beautiful woman he had ever known. Obviously, at this point he had moved all of his stuff into Kaylee's house, and finally got everything organized. Life was getting back to normal... well, as normal as can be expected. Today was Sunday and Kaylee wanted to take Nikki shopping and spend the day at the spa.

"How much am I going to be spending today, roughly?" Nick asked, looking at his banking app on his phone, trying to budget for the day.

"I dunno, don't worry about it. If you're short, you know I got you," Kaylee said, with a shrug.

"I just find it strange that women spend so much money on their looks, but as a guy, I probably only spend about $50 per month. That doesn't seem weird to you?" He said, with a bit of a sour face.

"I like getting it done. Hair color, cut and style, getting a mani/pedi, relaxing in the spa... it's all fun and so comfortable. It's kind of exciting to make yourself beautiful for someone you love," Kaylee hinted.

"Don't get me wrong, I love the results, but half of the stuff you spend money on, you could do at home, for free. I just don't get it," Nick explained.

"Ugh, you're such a man," she said, with a giggle, "You're lucky that you sex me up, you know that?"

"Again, I'm not saying that it isn't helpful, it's just a lot of money, that's all." Nick said, shrugging.

"Women enjoy investing in their beauty, sweetie. Men enjoy the fact that women do this, making the world a more beautiful place. Hence, how the cycle works, besides, we have jobs, we can just make more money," she said.

"I guess we just feel differently about that kind of thing," he admitted.

"Like I said, don't worry about it," Kaylee said, dismissively, "You'll get used to it. Soon you'll crave it. Besides, after we leave the spa, we are going to Victoria's Secret, and a few other places."

As they finished with their discussion over money, they cleaned up the kitchen and loaded the dishes in the dishwasher. Nick was falling into his role as Kaylee's 'chef/maid/boyfriend/sex toy' quite well. She had him dressing up in sexy little lingerie costumes around the house. His favorites are the maid outfits. He always says there's just something that feels so right about being dressed as a live-in servant, and sucking cock, "It goes together like, the 69-position."

Kaylee agrees wholeheartedly. She gets so turned on watching him cook fabulous meals for her, while wearing his pink sissy maid outfit. Sometimes if she's too horny to eat, he'll crawl under the table and suck her off, after serving her food to her. She claims it truly makes the food taste better. Nick doesn't mind, he gets a personal amuse-bouche before he eats when she cums. He sometimes jerks her off onto his face, and leaves it there when he eats. As it drips off his face on his food, he gobbles the morsel up like a game. This usually ends up with Kaylee pouncing on him as soon as she's finished eating, so she can get a little 'dessert'. Sometimes, he gets adventurous enough to open the blinds a little bit, to let in light as they eat. The flipside to that is, people on the sidewalk can watch the sissy go down on his girlfriend, as she eats. No one ever complains, because they can see that there's no sign of forced slavery, and they love each other, and it doesn't hurt that they are both smoking hot. There are times they can hear people cheer for Kaylee from the sidewalk as she spews her load onto his face. It turns them both on to hear it. But, Nick isn't as open about showing his face to the adoring crowd as she is. Regardless of what he wears, and who may be watching, he cooks three meals a day for Kaylee, he's even taught her a few things in the kitchen too, in case she wants something and he isn't around.

In the bedroom, she continues to teach Nick how to be more confident as Nikki, around the house. Over the past couple of weeks, while getting to know each other, Kaylee has been slowly convincing Nick to stop wearing men's boxers and start wearing pretty panties and other lingerie. He has been doing very well with the change, but since the lingerie that he wears is covered by his male clothes, it isn't that hard of a stretch. He did have a close call in the bathroom at work once, someone walked to the urinal next to him, the other guy didn't pay attention, but Nick's pink satin panties were sticking out of the back of his jeans. If it were Matt, it wouldn't have been a problem at all, he probably would have slapped Nick's ass and said, 'nice panties' but this wasn't Matt. Not that anything bad would have happened if the guy did see the panties, it's just that Nick has become retarded about what other people think of him. He worries about strangers that walk into the store are going to see him wearing an earring, or eye shadow, or something equally as feminine, and make fun of him. Kaylee hasn't allowed anything remotely close to that to happen, nor will she. That doesn't mean that Nick feels confident yet.

To try and help him with the transition, Kaylee bought an expensive, pastel pink, men's, dress shirt for him to get used to wearing such a feminine color, slowly. Nick refused to wear it, he thought people would see it, and think he was trying too hard to be noticed. Nick's normal male clothing was mostly black or dark colored. There were no light colors in his wardrobe, other than white, and ABSOLUTELY no pastels. The exact opposite of what Nikki has become. Matt loves the shirt, and has since put it in his normal rotation. Kaylee makes sure Nick knows when he wears it, too. Just to rub it in. The only thing that Nick feels bad about, is that Kaylee spent over $300 for that shirt. He wants to pay her back for the gesture, but he doesn't have a disposable income built up yet.

Kaylee was stumped, she needed Nick to open up and find a way to become more comfortable, because the next step of his training would involve corsets, bustiers, and other form-altering garments to sculpt Nick into Nikki. However, those types of clothes won't be as simple to hide under his street clothes, and people would notice him unable to bend over at work, causing more questions than he's ready to answer. However, if he chooses not to become more feminine, Kaylee will be disappointed, and Nick doesn't want to give her a reason to leave him. So he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. He had given a lot of thought about transitioning over the past few weeks, and was still stumped whether or not he would completely do it.

He wanted to make Kaylee happy, but at the same time, he was reluctant to go out in public while crossdressed. He already knew that he made a very pretty girl, and barely recognizable as himself, but he was still reluctant. Kaylee told him to go at his own pace, but he feels that she is still pushing him to go faster than he is comfortable with.

As they got dressed, Kaylee set out a pair of panties, stockings, garter belt, and bra like usual, Nick sat down to start putting them on.

"Wait. I wanted to tell you one thing then I will let it go", Kaylee began, as she sat down on the bed next to Nick, "You know that I am taking you to get your nails done, new hair style, and some sexy shapewear, once we have everything, you might be more comfortable to just be in a dress, because it'll be impossible to hide everything under men's clothing.. When we get our nails done, I want to get a pretty color painted on, not to mention your hair will be very feminine. As we leave the salon, it would fit better if you wore women's clothes. I'm just saying, you are going out to get gussied up like a woman, you may as well look the part."

"I'm still nervous about someone making fun of me. I know that I'm easily able to pass as a woman, but I'm just nervous." he explained.

"Think of it as ripping off a band-aid. The faster you do it, the less it hurts. Come on, for me?" Kaylee purred.

"Ugh... fine. You better protect me though!" he finally caved.

"REALLY?!?", she said, excitedly as she jumped to her feet, "Oh my god, baby! We are going to be so sexy!"

"Easy, easy... I don't want to be overwhelmed here," he said, immediately regretting his choice.

"You leave everything to me," she gushed, as she ran to her walk-in closet.

A bit later, she came out of the closet, holding a bunch of clothes, she held different things up to Nick to see what worked best. Once she picked an outfit for him, she told him that she would help him if he needed it, he said he didn't, so she went back to the walk-in, to pick something for herself.

As Nick looked at the white dress that she picked out, he felt a little better, knowing that he wouldn't be wearing something lacy or with floral patterns all over it. He picked up the dress and inspected it as he figured out how to put it on. It was a white sundress with a black belt, and strappy black sandals. The outfit was cute, but not so flashy that attention would be drawn. As he straightened the straps and smoothed out the billowy linen, he looked at the young lady staring back at him in the mirror. Nick was a little bit smaller than average, at maybe 5' 7", and 140lbs. The girl in the reflection looks lighter and smaller than that, due to the flowing material hiding his true silhouette.

Once he was dressed, he asked if he should put on makeup, Kaylee said that it would be pointless due to the sweat, mud baths, and all the other stuff that they would be getting done today. When Kaylee walked out of the closet, she was dressed similar to Nikki, with a white dress. Her's was tighter, and a lot shorter. Her legs were soft and smooth, and looked like they went on forever. Her perky tits were cradled by the dress and accentuated every lovely curve. Her ass was just barely covered at the bottom of the hem, it was so short. Nick didn't know how she would be able to conduct herself in a dress so tiny.

"Damn!", Nick said, staring at his girlfriend.

"Mmm, Right back at ya, baby." she cooed.

They looked each other over to see how they looked together, Nick was doing everything he could, to not get a hard on right now. Kaylee had much more practice tucking and being sexy, so she was used to it. As they walked to the door, Kaylee grabbed a pair of sunglasses and a wide brimmed white hat from the shelf, in the closet at the front door, and handed them to Nikki.

"Here, these will hide your face, until you get more comfortable being in public."

Nick put them on, realizing that they were both a perfect fit. But was too concerned about what he looked like than how things fit. As they exited the house, the sun made their dresses glow, as the summer breeze tickled Nikki's stocking covered legs.

Kaylee could see that the sensation was making Nikki a little flushed, "Come on, sexy girl. Let's get you in the truck before I ravage you right here."

Nick carefully walked down the driveway, not trying to roll an ankle on these 3 inch heels that his sandals had. Once he got in the truck, he realized that being a girl was all about covering up the naughty bits, while letting guys think they are able to see something. It was a constant dick tease. Women are geniuses, don't let anyone tell you differently. Kaylee was driving and talking about as fast as she could. Nick could tell that she was excited, from just how she was talking alone. As they pulled into the spa's parking lot, Nick felt that same anxious feeling that had been preventing him from agreeing to do this.

CHAPTER 2

"Ok, now. I have to tell you, these women in here don't mess around. If they ask you something, they expect an answer immediately. If you aren't doing what they tell you to do, they can get pretty mean," Kaylee admitted, as they exited the truck and started walking to the building.

"Wait, what? Why would they be mean?" Nikki asked, stopping dead in his tracks.

"Oh, it's because there are some guys that get off on being ridiculed, they started catering to submissive sissies a couple of years ago, and while they do the best work in the city, they are kind of a pain to deal with now." Kaylee explained, sheepishly.

"If you don't like it, why don't you tell them?" Nikki asked.

"Because that would be special treatment. They charge $100 an hour, extra for special treatment." Kaylee said.

"Yeesh!" Nikki said, trying to build up the courage to go in.

"If you don't like it, I won't force you to come back, but since we are here, why don't we try it once," she tried convincing him to suck it up.

"Ok sweetie, for you, I will." Nikki said finally, as he took a step toward the door.

"Thank you, baby!" she smiled.

They walked in the door and Kaylee was thrown aback. "It looks different here, again," she said looking around.

"Ah, Ms. Jones, you're right on time. I assume this young lady is Nikki?" a woman dressed in a green silk blouse and a black skin tight pencil skirt, stated as she looked in the appointment book for today.

"Yes ma'am, Mrs. Davis. This is my new girlfriend, Nikki." Kaylee said, sounding like she was trying to be prim and proper.

"Nikki, darling! It's lovely to meet you, my dear." Mrs. Davis said, her English accent quite prominent, now.

Not to be disciplined just after walking in the door, he bowed and kissed her hand, "Thank you for welcoming me so warmly, Mrs. Davis. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance," Nikki said, mustering up his schoolboy manners.

Mrs Davis smiled at the young man, who obviously doesn't know the first thing about being a lady, yet appreciated the fact that he tried to use proper mannerisms.

"You'll make a fine bride one day, my dear. Listen to Mistress Kaylee, she will teach you the proper mannerisms and etiquette of a young lady. Don't feel bad about anything you've done thus far, as I'm sure this is all new to you," Mrs Davis explained.

"Thank you for your kind words, madam. I truly mean it. I was apprehensive about coming in here today, but you're doing a wonderful job quelling said apprehension," Nikki explained, trying to use big words to sound intelligent.

"Splendid to hear! Now if you'd both follow me, I will take you to the locker room to disrobe," Mrs Davis stated, as she gestured toward a door to her immediate right.

"Mistress, did you change everything? The decor has changed since I was here last," Kaylee said, still looking around.

Mrs Davis turned back to Kaylee, "Hmm? Oh that. 'You catch more flies with honey than vinegar', dear. The submissive days were fun, but it started getting a little old. We had to liven it up again!"

They walked into the locker room, but it felt more like the changing rooms at a fancy dress shop. Everything was tastefully decorated in pastels and white. There were dresses hanging on racks all over. Nikki could hear some commotion in the showers, he didn't want to look, and risk being called a pervert, but by reflex, he looked and thought he saw a couple having sex, but as he looked again, he noticed that both people had a penis. As the water cascaded over their toned and tanned bodies, he couldn't help but watch and see the passion in their faces as they fucked.

Mrs Davis simply smiled and pulled Nikki along to give them their privacy, "You'll notice there is no modesty here, I do hope that isn't troubling. However, we try to respect the people's goings on, whilst here. You'll do well to remember that, my dear,"

"Of course, madam. My apologies. I was just struck by such a sight.", Nikki replied, now flushed and a bit embarrassed.

"Think nothing of it, you are in a safe place,"she said, turning to him, "My, my, it seems that did excite you a bit. You are red as a ruby."

"He's learning, Mistress. It's hard to keep focused at times, because he's so adorable when he's dressed up. I tend to lose track of what I'm doing," Kaylee admitted.

"Ooh, I see now! You aren't transforming him to be put in service, you are making him into your wife. How precious," she said, looking at Nikki one more time.

"You've chosen well, my dear. I dare say you've won the lottery with him," Mrs Davis declared.

"Thank you, madam," Kaylee said.

"I will leave you here, my dear. You may change at those benches. When you are ready, go through those doors for your first treatment. Thank you both, for visiting today, please feel free to stop in anytime," Mrs Davis said, as she made her way back to the reception counter.

"I assume you have a history with her?" Nikki asked.

"She was my Mistress, like I am yours. She taught me how to act like a lady," Kaylee said with a smile, as she clicked the padlock closed on her locker.

"So, did you care for her the same way I care for you?" Nikki asked, wrapping a towel around himself, and mimicking Kaylee.

Kaylee smiled larger, as they entered the sauna, "She's a biological woman, I have love for her, but it's different than with you. No one could love anyone more completely, than I love you."

"Aww, thank you, sweetie!" He said as they sat down on the cedar benches, "I couldn't have said it better myself. I love you, too!"

They sat and chatted through treatment after treatment, each more relaxing and stress relieving than the last. When they had completely finished with their last treatment, the full body deep tissue massage, Nikki was extremely relaxed. As they proceeded to the showers, Nikki recalled the vision that he saw earlier, of two people blissfully fucking, and almost hoped that they were still in there. They weren't, but Nikki could still smell the sex in the air. Kaylee slapped his ass hard, pulling him out of his daydream.

"Youch!" He cried.

"Just making sure you are still paying attention," she said, with a wink and a smile.

123456...8