Nick's New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 8

They woke up just before the alarm went off. Kaylee reached over and shut it off, and pulled Nick's arm back over her, indicating that she wasn't ready to get up yet.

"Good morning, my Mistress," Nick said, kissing the back of her neck.

"Mmm, is that your cock poking me, or did we forget to take something out of the bed last night?" She asked, playfully, while grinding her perfect ass into his crotch.

"If we don't get up now, we will be late," he reminded her, while reaching around, taking her cock into his hand, still kissing her neck.

"Matt will get over us being late," she shrugged, as she reached down and spread her ass cheeks for him.

"If he doesn't, who cares," he replied, sticking a wet finger into her puckered hole.

He massaged her hole a bit and put his dick in line with it. Slowly he pushed it into her.

"Aww shit, that feels good," she whispered, as he pushed his full 6 inches into her.

"I'm going to fuck you till you get pregnant!" Nick growled, feeling more virile and masculine than he has in years.

He began fucking her as hard as he could. The bed creaked and squeaked as they tested its craftsmanship. Kaylee pulled his arm around her again, enveloping her in a bear hug. Nick assumed that he understood what she was trying to do, and he reached both arms under her arms, and grabbed her shoulders from underneath to gain leverage. As he did this, he rolled her over onto her belly and he laid on her back, still fucking her. He fucked her like this for a little while, but didn't get the leverage that he was hoping for.

He got on his knees and she arched her back, giving him perfect access to her quivering hole. He continued to fuck her in this position for quite a while. Once he felt that he was getting close, he flipped her over and fucked her while on her back. He still couldn't believe that this beautiful woman had a bigger dick than he did, and she's almost completely flaccid. He watched her dick flop around as he fucked her, but couldn't resist grabbing it and stroking it softly.

"Oh, fuck... baby, I'm close. If you keep that up, I'm gonna cum!" She said, enjoying this position.

"Cum for me, I'm going to shoot my load deep into your ass, and I don't want it coming out. I want your panties as dirty as your mind today!" He said, as he released his hot cream into her hungry ass.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, OOH FUUUUUUUUUUCK, BABYYYYYYYYY!!" She began screaming as she shot stream after stream of jizz all over his hands and her belly. She wasn't even hard, yet he could feel the cum shooting up her shaft and onto her chest. After their orgasms subsided, they collapsed again. They didn't mean to, but they fell back asleep.

Nick woke up first, realizing that they were very late for work. He carefully unglued himself from Kaylee and grabbed his phone, 9:38 AM.

"Fuck!" He jumped up, scaring Kaylee awake.

"Oh, shit! I didn't mean this late," she said, as she jumped up and ran to the bathroom, turning on the shower and getting naked with the door open.

"I'm calling Matt right now," Nick said, as he dialed the number.

"Ok, jump in the shower when you are ready, the water is almost hot," she said, as she stepped in the tub.

"Matt! Hey, sorry, we forgot to set the alarm! We're showering up and we'll be there as soon as we can!" Nick said, apologetically.

"No problem, Michelle and I opened. It's pretty slow. As long as you are here by two-thirty, you've got nothing to worry about, you are the boss too, you know," Matt said, calmly.

"You're my hero, brother!" Nick said, relieved that Matt wasn't pissed at them for being over an hour and a half late for work.

"Haha, sounds like you still have a bit of the weekend in your voice, I want details! That'll be your penance for being late." Matt said, cheerfully.

"Deal! I won't have to say a word, though. You aren't going to believe it when you see," Nick said, trying to build a little anticipation.

"Is little Nikki coming out to play today?" Matt asked, hopefully.

"Oh, Nikki will be there. You might want to prepare yourself, bro," he responded.

"Well, we will see her when she gets here. Is Kaylee coming in, too?" He asked.

"She'll be there. That's the second part of the surprise, themed costumes," Nick finished, not divulging anymore information.

"Ok, can't wait! I'll see you when you get here, Later." Matt said.

"Thanks again, bro," Nick said, as he hung up the phone.

He walked into the bathroom, steam was billowing out the door as he did. He pulled back the curtain and pinched Kaylee's ass.

"Hey! That's why we are late in the first place!" She chided.

"Relax, you are with the boss. Matt reminded me of that. He just wants me to show up in time so he can make his appointment. We're good until at least noon, if you want," Nick suggested.

"I want my Nikki back! I can't wait to get dressed up with you to go to work," she gushed.

"She'll be there, honey. By the way, what did you think of being molested earlier?" He asked.

"Ummm, my knees are still twitching. I fell asleep, so soundly that I didn't even think about an alarm. It was fantastic! Thank you, babycakes!" She said, rinsing the rest of the soap from her luscious body, "You finish showering, I'll set out our outfits for the day. Don't be long," she said, with a smile.

Nick did as instructed, and finished showering. A few minutes later, he was looking at a frantic flurry of clothing, being strewn about, as he re-entered the bedroom.

"Did we lose something?" He asked, calmly.

"No, just making piles of what goes with which outfit. It's easier to sort things out and compare. I have a system that hasn't failed me yet. I just need to concentrate," she replied, sounding a little rehearsed.

"No problem, I like to see your brain work. It's sexy," he said, with a devious grin.

She flashed her sexy blue eyes at him, with a matching smile, before going back to her task at hand.

About five minutes later, she said, "There, that should do it."

Nick looked at the two piles of clothing, noticing that one pile was mostly pink, with black and white trim, while the other pile was mostly black, with pink and white trim.

"I'm guessing this is my costume, right?" He said walking up to the black outfit.

"Guess again, sugar dick," she replied, with a sharp smack on his ass, "I like that you know that you will be helping me get dressed though, slave," she said, suggestively.

"Ooh, dress up and roleplay? I could get used to this," he agreed.

"First, I want to do something that I think will agonize you all day, in a good way," she continued.

"Ok, what's up?" He asked, curiously.

She reached into a bag and produced a stainless steel cage, looking thing, and showed it to Nick, "This goes around your cock and balls, preventing you from masturbating, until I release you. Just for today, not forever, unless you like it. What do you say?"

Nick looked at the strange contraption, "It isn't painful, is it?" He asked, noticing the entire thing was metal.

"Not at all, matter of fact, there are people that wear one of these for months at a time. They only get it taken off to have a supervised shower. I don't want to go that far, but we need to do something about how hungry we are for one another. If you wear it, I can hold the key," she proposed.

He didn't see any harm in raising a little anticipation, "Sure, I'm game," he said, with a shrug and a smile.

She knelt down in front of him, "Easy there, boy. I'm just putting this on you."

She moved his towel to the side and grabbed his semi-flaccid cock. She fit the cage part over his shaft, and put the back part on, behind his balls. She then affixed a tiny padlock on it, with a bell.

"Really? A bell?" He asked, wagging his enveloped dick back and forth, making it ring.

"Oh my god, that's so cute!" She gushed, "And the bell is for a conversation starter!"

"You want me to tell people that I'm wearing a cock cage?" He asked, thinking she's crazy.

"No! Of course not!" She exclaimed.

"Oh good..." he started to say, relieved.

"...I am going to make you show them!" She finished.

"Um, baby, that's all kinds of illegal, isn't it?" He asked, worried.

"I'm not going to chain you up, outside naked, if that's what you're getting at, but certain people I would like you to show," she said, half asking, and half telling.

"If I contest it, you're just gonna withhold sex aren't you?" He asked, doing the math in his head.

Kaylee put on the best pouty face that she could, "Please? For me? It's just for today," she pleaded.

"I'm not hearing an answer to my question, so I'm assuming that's a 'yes', so I have no choice but to agree," he finished.

"I wouldn't have withheld ALL sex from you, I just wouldn't have let you get off, until you caved," she finally explained.

"Not worth it," he replied.

"Good girl," she said.

Now that he agreed to wear the cage, she needed to get a pair of panties that would accommodate the entirety of his package. She selected a pair of pink satin sissy panties, with white lace trim, ruffles, and a big white satin bow in back. As she slid them up his legs, he started to get a little excited, and he strained against the cage.

Kaylee saw this and smiled, "You are going to have to calm down a little, otherwise today will be agony for you."

"I know, it's just that these panties are so cute. I want a whole room with shiny satin and latex," he admitted.

"I like where your head's at, this is going to be a lot of fun," she said, kissing his caged cock.

She fit a corset around him, adjusting his small male chest, and pushing it up to give the illusion of him being skinnier, taller, and better endowed, in the breast department. As she tightened it up in the back, he saw that his body was sucked in and pushed up, giving him a full cup size or two, larger breasts. After she finished cinching it up and tying it, she turned him around. He lost at least an inch or so, from his waist, and it was redistributed to his chest. He really looked the part, now. Kaylee studied his form, making sure that the shiny pink latex was covering everything correctly. She cooed a little while inspecting her handiwork.

She then made sure the garter straps from the corset were lined up symmetrically and had him put on his white fishnet stockings. She attached each clip to the proper place on the stockings, and under the panties.

"Good grief! I can barely breathe in this getup, how much more is left?" He asked, feeling a touch uncomfortable at this point.

"Just the dress, shoes, hair, and makeup," she said, nonchalantly.

"Oh, is that all?" He replied, sarcastically.

She sighed, heavily, "I told you that being a girl takes time, but the end result is so worth it," she said, smiling.

"As long as you like it, I'm ok," he confirmed.

She finished helping him put his dress, and shoes on. The dress was made of thick pink latex, and white lace. It zipped up in the back, up to his neck, where Kaylee put another lock, unbeknownst to him. She put another lock on each of his shoes also, so he would have to stay in this outfit, regardless of how hard he tried to take it off. Kaylee invested a lot of time and money into building the perfect woman, and she wasn't about to let nerves get in the way of her happiness. She finally allowed him to look at himself in the mirror. His rosy cheeks, the long feminine eyelashes, the pouty lips, everything was totally him, there was nothing false, just the corset to mold him into a more desirable shape.

He then assisted her, getting dressed. She instructed him what to do, he obediently did just that. By the time they were done, they looked like a matching pair. Kaylee put her hair in a tight bun, looking the part of a dominatrix. Meanwhile, Nikki's hair was pulled back into pigtails and held in place by pink satin ribbons.

Once they both were finally ready, Kaylee looked at her girlfriend, lovingly, and said, "This is your last chance. If we go through with this, you will be officially out of the closet."

"I know, and I have butterflies, but I think this is more exciting than scary," he replied, slowly making his way to the door.

"I think we will be ok. You are going to love your new life," she said, grinning.

CHAPTER 9

They pulled into the parking lot, and parked in Nick's owner's assigned spot. They walked to the door, and Kaylee said, "Ok, from here on, we are dom and slave. Let's try not to break character all day. I love you!"

"I love you, too," he replied, with a weak smile.

She opened the door and let Nikki mince in first, everyone could hear the bell ringing on the padlock to his cock cage as he did. Michelle stood at the cash register slack jawed. Kaylee walked behind him as he minced along, she saw Michelle and said, sweetly, "Good morning, Shelley, you remember our new boss, Nikki, don't you?"

"G'morning, Kay. Is that really him?" Michelle asked, mouth still gaped open.

"Speak slave! Introduce yourself to Mistress Shelley!" She barked at the submissive man in the dress.

Taking his cue, Nikki curtsied sweetly, "Good morning, Mistress Shelley. I am sissy maid, Nikki."

Michelle couldn't believe it, Kaylee had taken this once, seemingly, virile man, and turned him completely into a simpering little sissy.

"How did you do it?" Michelle asked.

"Sweetie, it's an act. We're role-playing," Kaylee whispered, "Play along!"

Michelle now understood better. She assumed that Kaylee had some good dirt on Nick and forced him into this position. She smiled once she learned that he was ok with it.

"You are full of surprises, aren't you?" Michelle asked Nikki.

"Yes, Mistress," Nikki agreed, looking at the floor, so as not to break character.

"It would be better, if he cooked and cleaned for you, while dressed like this," Michelle said, as both Kaylee and Nikki got wide eyed, and looked at each other, while saying nothing.

"Oh shit! He already does that for you, doesn't he?" Michelle realized, with a smile, "That's sexy!"

"C'mon slave, show Mistress Michelle the new present I bought for you!" Kaylee barked, looking at Nikki.

"Yes, mistress," he replied, as he lifted the hem of his dress, revealing the pink satin panties with pretty white bows on them, he then pulled them down to show the chrome cage trapping his dick.

"That is just precious! Look how embarrassed he's getting!" Michelle exclaimed.

"Ok, put it away, baby. Mistress Michelle isn't going to do anything with that worthless skin tag," Kaylee said, admonishingly.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied.

They walked to his shared office with Matt. As they entered, Matt was almost drooling over how Kaylee looked in the tight latex catsuit as a dominatrix.

"Wow, look at you! I should have you walk around handing out flyers dressed like that. No one would resist a sexy girl like you!" Matt gushed, admiring her outfit, "Who's your friend?"

"Matt, I would like to introduce you to Nikki. She is going to be my personal maid, for today. I don't expect that will be a problem, right?" Kaylee said, in a directive tone, telling Matt what was going to happen, rather than truly asking.

"Nikki? You mean that's... Nick?!" He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Say hello to Master Matt, slave!" She barked.

"Good morning, Master Matt. What do you think?" Nikki asked, smiling weakly and staring at the floor.

Matt stood there, staring at his friend dumbfounded, "I thought you said that you weren't going to be coming out, that this was a secret between you two. It's kinda hard to hide that now."

Kaylee broke character a bit, "Matt, we've been working on his reluctance for a while, this was his choice. The sissy maid and dominatrix get up, is for in store costumes. I would never hurt him, you should know that."

Matt smiled, "You're ok with this, bud?"

Nick smiled back and nodded, bashfully.

"Should we tell him the rest?" She asked Nikki.

"Go ahead," Nikki replied.

"He's going to be transitioning to a shemale full time," she stated, smiling.

"Wow! Lots of changes in the past couple of weeks. I have to say, you look 100% better now," Matt admitted.

"Thank you! I feel more confident now too," Nikki replied.

"Ok, slave," Kaylee said, getting back into character, "Show Master Matt your new present."

"Yes, Mistress," he said, following suit, and getting back into character.

Matt was still a bit stunned that this was his friend. Being a closet gay, Matt always respected women and acted like he truly wanted to marry them, but in his heart, he knew that was a step in the wrong direction, as his happiness is concerned. He studied the sissy that stood before him, and knew it was a man, but couldn't find any sign of masculinity. Until Nikki lifted the hem of his dress, revealing the cage enveloping his dick. Matt barely recognized any sign of his friend at all.

"I know she's pretty, Matt. But you know she belongs to me. Don't get any ideas," Kaylee said, realizing that Matt was starting to lust over his friend.

"Oh, yeah... right. Sorry!" He said, as he fumbled with some items on his desk making it look like he was getting back to work.

"Come along, Nikki. My boots aren't going to lick themselves." Kaylee demanded, as she led her sissy back onto the floor.

Nick was in agony. She was making him show everyone where that ringing sound was coming from, to hysterical laughter. This went on right up until closing. Matt had left early for his appointment, and Michelle had to leave or be forced into overtime for the week. Kaylee was working the register while Nikki was made to restock and verify prices. He didn't complain because work is work. In the long run, it all ends up in his bank account.

Customers were giggling and pointing all day, Nikki realized that even the negative attention was turning him on. He couldn't tell, but he knew that he had to be leaking into his panties. As the last customer left, he pulled up his dress and checked the status of his wetness. There was a wet spot about the size of a quarter at the base of his panties. He walked to the door and locked it, and then turned around. Kaylee was standing there with a huge smile on her face.

"Today was so much fun, I can't believe Matt pays us for this!" She said, gleefully.

"Everything that you have been making me do has been turning me on really bad! I'm starting to wonder if I might need to join a support group for people addicted to sex." Nikki said bashfully, showing Kaylee the wet spot on his panties.

"That's all fine and good, but won't the other people in the group get mad with my dick in your ass at every meeting? You are so perfect it isn't fair!" Kaylee gushed, staring at the bulge in his pink panties, "I suppose you want me to let you out of that thing, huh?"

Nikki smiled, "Not right away, I like it. It sounds strange, but it makes me feel pretty."

"Really? You wanna play around, with it on?" She asked, playfully.

"I want you to use me like a slut, and do dirty things to me," he growled.

That was the hottest thing he had ever said to her. She couldn't stop herself from bending him over a display case and pulling his panties down. As he stepped out of them, she put them over his head, with the wet spot over his nose and mouth.

"You better start cleaning those panties out, because good girls don't cum in their pretty panties," she said, snapping back into character.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied, greedily licking his own cum out of the panties.

As he began doing that, she spread his ass cheeks and put the head of her cock to his quivering hole. She looked around, all of the windows were completely unobstructed, except for a poster and a sign. Other than that, if anyone from Beecher road looked in the window, they would see a spectacle. The thought of getting caught excited Kaylee.

123456...8