Nick's New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt continued to talk in detail about some of the things that he wanted Nikki to do while they were in the navy. A few of those things were much less graphic than what is going on now, but nonetheless, Matt told Nikki everything. Nikki could feel that Matt was getting close to shooting his load, so instead of responding, he would just nod, or shake his head in his responses.

"Let's see if I am hearing this right. You have had a lust for my boyfriend for years, and never did anything about it?" Kaylee asked.

"Oh, I've had years to save up the load that he's going to be getting from me tonight. You also have to realize, we were in the 'Don't ask, Don't tell' military. I didn't want to get kicked out and lose a good job, just because I was horny. I think I'm getting my patience's worth out of the little slut, now. Isn't that right, slut?" Matt replied, casually.

Nikki didn't know how to respond, because he honestly didn't want to be doing this, but he couldn't show it. He simply nodded, again in response.

"Damn Michelle, it seems you have the best seat in the house. Mind if I sit on your lap?" Kaylee said, playfully.

"Yes, please!" Michelle responded, rubbing the 10 inch dildo.

Matt and Nikki were interested in seeing Kaylee impale herself on the giant dildo, so as she walked around Michelle, Nikki looked up and met his girlfriend's gaze. She winked at him as she pulled up her skirt, revealing her perfectly sculpted thighs and abs, she pushed her red panties down, and left them where they dropped on the floor. She spread her legs, freeing her massive half-swollen cock. Michelle's eyes got as big as basketballs when Kaylee turned to her proving that she was the most perfect woman ever with the biggest dick she had ever seen. Kaylee began to step closer to Michelle, straddling her legs. Michelle opened her mouth to take the massive member in, but just before she could touch the tip of the massive member with her tongue, Kaylee squatted down, and lowered herself onto Michelle's prosthetic cock. Michelle was surprised at first, because as the dildo penetrated Kaylee, the plug in Michelle's ass began to shift and move, fucking her wet pussy.

Kaylee wrapped her arms around Michelle and pulled a perfect breast out of the top of her dress. Michelle sucked in the nipple and began teasing Kaylee with her tongue. Soon Kaylee was bouncing on Michelle, taking the entire length of the dildo into her waiting ass. This was making Matt hot, watching Kaylee's cock flop around as she jacked herself like a piston.

Michelle was starting to scream, while she had Kaylee's nipple in her mouth. She was almost ready to cum when Nikki put this contraption on her. Now that Kaylee was bouncing on her, making the dildo inside of her thrust in and out, she felt like a lesbian, which was dirty in her mind, she was gushing all over the rod in her drenched pussy. The chair was becoming wetter and wetter as Kaylee continued her assault, and showed no signs of slowing down either. Poor Michelle had no choice, but to endure orgasm, after orgasm, after orgasm.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. Oh fuck! Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!" Matt screamed, as he had a firm grip of Nikki's hair, thrusting his cock into Nikki's face. Shooting his load to the back of his friend's throat, "Now you're MY little cocksucking bitch, too."

He didn't want to swallow, but Matt held the back of Nikki's head down on his cock until his new little cock sheath swallowed.

Matt let go of his friend's head, then Nikki sat up, cleaning the drool and cum from his face, "Dude, I thought fags were supposed to go easy on their partners," Nikki said, realizing how hard Matt was pulling his hair.

"Sorry bro, that was a lot of pent up energy, from watching you do PT in those shorty-shorts you used to wear. Your ass was firm enough to break bricks on, I wanted to tackle you and just suck you off so many times, but knew I couldn't. This was just all of that, coming to a head all at once." Matt replied, relaxing back into his chair, looking down at his friend.

"I'm sorry for putting you through all of that, man. Those shorts were mandatory when doing command PT, though." Nikki replied.

"Oh I know, and I thank your mother for sculpting such a sweet ass to fill them out." Matt said, smiling.

By this point, Kaylee was just tormenting Michelle for the sake of doing it. She could have come a couple times now, but she kept holding it back so that she could continue Michelle's assault. Just as Nikki was attempting to stand up, Kaylee leaned over and grabbed the back of his hair, pulling him toward her. Michelle was oblivious to anything at this point, she could only sit there while the dildo was driven into her over and over and over.

Kaylee winked at Nikki again, as she told him, "Save me some!"

With that, she pushed his head down onto her cock, releasing her seed into his mouth. He bobbed up and down in sync with Kaylee's thrusts. Before he was ready to be done, Kaylle pulled him back up and sucked all of the cum out of his mouth, immediately swallowing it. They stayed like that for a while, making out. Eventually, Michelle started to regain consciousness and realize what was going on. She now knew that she had no idea that sex could be this good, she literally felt like a virgin again, because everything was so new and interesting. Matt was enjoying his after dinner show too. He just smiled and quietly sipped his bourbon.

Nikki broke the silence finally, as Kaylee let go of his hair, "Ok, that was pretty hot for you guys, but what about me? Forced to eat everyone's load, but nothing in return?"

"Don't worry baby, it's still really early, and I've only just begun. I can't wait until our next dinner party, who should we invite for next time?"

To be continued...

1...345678