Nick's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal." Kaylee agreed.

They finished cleaning up and did dishes. After which they were talking about going to see a movie. The problem was that Nick's regular clothes were at work, and he wasn't about to go out dressed like this without a really good reason.

Kaylee thought for a second, "Well, I can take you to your house and you can change there... Matt is at work, so no one will be there, right?"

"Right. I'm just worried about the other people on the road... if people see me dressed like this, with ruby red lips and green eyeshadow, I'm going to be the laughingstock of the town!" Nick pleaded.

"Baby, they won't see you! I have tinted windows, and my neighbors here all know that I'm a freak... If they see you leave, they wouldn't think anything of it. I can drop you off behind Matt's house, so no one sees you there. I think this is our best bet." She sounded sure of herself.

Nick was still apprehensive about going anywhere in a shiny pink maid dress, but he had to agree, this sounds like it should be a winning plan. Kaylee grabbed her phone, keys, sunglasses and purse, Nick grabbed the Batman costume that he showed up in yesterday, and looked around for anything to cover himself. Kaylee felt his anxiety and grabbed a trench coat from her closet. It was a little small on Nick, but it gave him peace of mind to be able to cover up a little bit.

Kaylee started her truck and Nick rushed to climb in. As they drove, Nick was shaking like a leaf, not wanting anyone to see him. At red lights, he would lean over toward Kaylee to draw himself away from the window. She didn't mind because he was close enough to kiss, and she stole a kiss at every red light that he leaned into her. They pulled into Matt's driveway and pulled around back so He could get into the house without anyone seeing him. Nick hurriedly unlocked the door and rushed inside, Kaylee following.

"So, this is Matt's place, huh? I always thought it would be bigger," Kaylee said, as she walked around looking at the knick-knacks and doo-dads on shelves, "Ooh, should I be jealous here?" she asked, looking at a picture of Nick and Matt at Busch Gardens.

"Hmm?" Nick was puzzled, "Oh that. That was after I agreed to help fund Matt's store, he took me there as a thank you."

"Uh huh, you sure he wasn't trying to thank you with his dick in your ass?" Kaylee asked, half-jokingly.

"Nah, Matt and I were in the military together, there's no way he'd... um..." Nick realized what he was about to say.

"Yeah, it's kinda hard to say that he'd never take a dick in the ass because he was military, because you are the straightest guy ever," Kaylee sarcastically affirmed.

"You're right, anyone could be gay these days, and no one would know it, but I know Matt. He wouldn't get down like that." Nick said, with certainty.

"Too bad, we could have had a lot of fun with him!" She cooed.

"I get that guys turn you on, but until you came along, they did nothing for me..." Nick assured her.

"...and they probably never will, I get it too. You were attracted to me initially because you thought I was a female. The fact that I identify as a female, even though I have a bigger dick than you, completes the illusion for you. Right?" Kaylee explained, knowing how there could be a difference.

"Sort of," Nick began, "I don't know what it is that attracted me to you, but I am truly bonkers for you. The fact that you not only have a penis, but the fact that it's bigger than mine, should be a turn off, but it's not. It actually turns me on really hard!"

With a smile, Kaylee said, "Good answer! Because you turn me on, too."

As Nick changed, he made sure to hang the dress up properly, and everything else that he was wearing was neatly piled on his dresser. He put on a pair of boxers and basketball shorts, then grabbed a clean t-shirt from his dresser. He threw some things in a duffel bag to take with them so he wouldn't be without clothes again. Since he had no clue as to what the next few days would involve, he packed a garment bag with some suits and some of his nicer things. As he caught back up with Kaylee, she was going through some of Nick's records.

"You got some really good stuff here! I haven't seen hardly any of these titles from these guys. You really like big bands." She stated.

"Most of those were my father's, I have collected a lot of Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra. My grandma used to play that stuff in her kitchen all day. I would just sit there listening to them croon about love, life and how things were back in the old days. It's very relaxing." Nick stated, now looking mostly like a guy... mostly.

"Hehe, um sweetie, I appreciate that you like my handiwork, but if you want people to remain clueless about you dressing up as a girl, you may want to look in a mirror." she said.

Without having to look, he knew what she meant. Being a guy, he never needs to look in a mirror. If he has a bad hair day, he wears a baseball cap. As it stands right now though, he still had all of the makeup that Kaylee put on him this morning. He forgot that it was there.

Jokingly, Nick said, "Is it that noticeable?" And he walked toward the bathroom.

When he came back, she grimaced, because although he was still cute, he was not as sexy as he just was a few minutes previous.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

"No, I just like it better when you are my girlfriend." she explained.

"Well, for now, you have a boyfriend. Later on, Nikki will be back. I promise you that," he reassured her, "Now come on, I don't want to miss the opening scene!" With that they departed.

CHAPTER 5

Nick instinctively walked to the passenger side of her truck.

"Hey, you want to drive?" Kaylee asked.

"I thought men couldn't drive your truck?" Nick said, playfully.

"You are definitely not an average man! You are my sexy little fuck toy!" she responded.

Nick smiled and grabbed the keys. As they headed down the road, he realized how truly happy he was. There was a smile on his face that couldn't be removed. He has a girl, he's got a place to live, and he's got a job. What else could a man want?

After the movie, they went for a bite to eat and then, since it was still quite early, Nick took her for a drive.

"Where are we headed?" Kaylee asked.

"I want to show you where I grew up. But only if you want to," he replied.

"Wow, taking me to meet your parents after one day, huh? 'Dear Diary'," she jokingly said, while mock typing on an imaginary keyboard, "I met the girl of my dreams, she has a sexy body, perky tits, and she's smart, but the best part is that she made me cum like a girl, and then she made me suck her dick because I'm a nasty little whore that needs to be on my knees for her!! Well that went dark quickly. Anyway, I'm taking her to meet my parents today, because I'm sure nothing bad will come of it." she finished her mock typing and looked at Nick as if to say, 'maybe this is a little quick for a relationship'.

"Relax, unfortunately my parents have passed away. The people that were there when I lived there are pretty much all gone now except for a couple of old people that have been there since I can remember. Anyone out there now, are all new. I want to show you the only other thing on this planet that I consider to be precious to me. You are the second treasure that I found to be precious in my life. The first is where I grew up."

"So you really just want to show me where you grew up? That's so sweet! If you don't mind my asking, what happened to your parents?" she asked, opening the window and putting her feet out of it.

"They were both smokers, my mom had a few heart attacks, the last one did the trick. My dad got COPD and emphysema. We cremated him last October." Nick said, trying to get through the statement without tearing up, "You see, my mom was a bitch, and my dad was my best friend. I'm not saying that I didn't love my mother, but I didn't like her at all. She molested me when I was young. I didn't know what to do about it, but I thought it was normal. After I joined the military, I learned very quickly that what she did was illegal. My dad left her at that point, because he was clueless about what she was doing until I told him. After that, she spiraled out of control until she died, alone, in her apartment, with no one to help her."

"That's so sad, did you ever confront her about it?"

"I did, I screamed at her for about an hour, when I was done, she told me, 'I have nothing further to say to you.' and I left. The end."

"At least you got to tell her how you feel. Do you realize how many people don't get that chance?" Kaylee stated, trying to find a silver lining in this cloud.

"True," Nick responded, "I hadn't thought of it that way."

"Stick with me, baby. I will make you see the world differently." she said, jokingly.

"You had me seeing stars this morning... I'm wondering when we can do that again." he said, half jokingly.

"My sexy man is already a-dick-ted to me, huh?" She purred, "Soon."

Not long afterward, they pulled off the highway and down some well driven country roads. They passed field after field of corn, beets, beans, wheat... It was nice to get away from the city. Life was quieter here, simpler.

Nick turned down a two track road through the swamp that led to another road, he was driving in places that made Kaylee glad that she had this big 4-wheel drive monster. Finally, he turned down a short road in front of a long pier going out into the bay. He shut the truck off, and listened... nothing. Not an engine running, horn honking, people talking, there wasn't anyone around for miles. The only sound they heard was the wind blowing through the leaves from a big poplar tree next to them, and they could hear fish splashing in the shallow water near the pier. In the distance, Nick could make out some ducks quacking. This was Nick's thinking spot. Peaceful, quiet, serene.

"I love it here." he stated.

"I see why, this is beautiful! and the air is so clean!" Kaylee said, opening the door to get out and look around.

"This is where I would go as a kid when I didn't want anyone to find me. You are the only other person I have ever brought here." He admitted.

"I'm honored." Kaylee said, meaningfully, "You know, if you were going to do something illegal, this would be the perfect spot. Wait, you didn't bring me out here to... 'off' me are you?"

Nick burst into laughter, sending echoes in all directions, "No, I would never do that to you. Because if there is a supreme being that we have to face when we leave Earth, I would never want to explain why I killed one of their perfect beings... That being said, this I might do with you."

Nick reached into his pocket and pulled out a tube with a joint in it.

"That was smooth, Romeo. Ok, now it's a party." she stated, as she walked up to him to partake.

They walked out onto the pier, hand in hand, and sat down at the end of it. The sun was still pretty high in the sky, Nick guessed about what time it was. He was within a minute of being correct. She thought it was a trick, but he told her how he would go hunting with his dad, and in all those years of learning about the outdoors, his dad taught him how to tell about what time it was, just by knowing the time of year, and the sun's position in the sky. She still wasn't convinced, but didn't have any way to prove it.

"Could we go swimming?" she asked, dipping her toes in the warm water.

"Sure! It's only about 3 or 4 feet deep here, and a sandy bottom." Nick said, as he lit the joint.

She pulled off her shirt and shorts, standing there in a pair of red panties and a matching bra. She looked around and made sure no one was watching. She then slipped into the water, Nick was right, it was a sandy bottom and only about waist deep. Perfect for a little soak.

"You know, not that anyone can see you, but if they did, your bra and panties look like a bikini, so you don't have anything to worry about." Nick said, taking another hit of his joint, and handing it to Kaylee.

"That's true. Have you ever done... things here?" Kaylee asked.

"Of course! Swimming, fishing, whatever... why?" he responded.

"Well, like you said, no one can see us out here... I was wondering if you would do something kinda freaky for me." she prodded.

"I'm listening," he said, skeptically.

"Will you wear my bra and panties, and get a suntan, so there are tan lines? I think it's sexy when a guy has secret tan lines, it's a secret that dies over time, so there's no proof it happened, unless you see it. Like a secret club. Not to mention, it accentuates the cock. If it's too much for you to handle, I understand."

He thought about her request, as he took the joint back from her. If he gets these lines, a shirt would cover it up, so he just can't go shirtless for a while. He figured he could deal with that, "Sure, sweetie."

She undid her bra and let her perky C-cups sway in the breeze. Nick's dick jumped at the sight of them. But he tried to play it cool. As she handed him her wet underwear, he couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed about his erection. He quickly pulled down his shorts, and covered his cock, by reflex. Kaylee gently moved his hand out of the way and smiled at him as she took his dick in her hand.

"If we are going to be dressing up together, you are going to need to keep this guy under control." she stated, as she slowly stroked him to full erection.

"It's you," he said, "You do this to me, not dressing up, not thinking about anything. Just you."

As he finished his statement, she squeezed his dick, for emphasis, as she stroked, "OH? So THIS is my fault, HUH? Well, I guess I'M going to have to DO something about THIS... SPREAD your LEGS!"

As strange as that demand was, Nick's heart fluttered when he heard her say it. He quickly picked his body up with his hands, as he sat, and spread his legs apart. Seeing how athletic he was, Kaylee quickly slid her hand underneath him, just before he released his full body weight onto her waiting fingers. Nick gasped at how quickly she penetrated him, and tried to catch himself, so that he didn't hurt her hand.

Still a little stunned, he asked, "Are you ok?!"

"Yeah! I'm great," Kaylee said, smiling, with her blue eyes sparkling.

Relieved, Nick slowly released the full amount of his weight to rest on her left hand. Not that he was particularly heavy, he just didn't want to ruin a fantastic moment, with a sprain or something.

"You seem a bit looser today for some reason," Kaylee purred.

"My Mistress fucked my ass with her big cock, all night long. I hope that's not a problem," He whispered, seductively. Playing along with her feigned naivety.

"That's my good little slut," she growled.

She then instructed him to turn, so he wasn't hanging his feet over the edge. Instead she wanted him parallel with the edge, laying down. Once he was laying as she wanted, she stuck three fingers of her left hand into his waiting asshole, making him grunt and moan with pleasure. Meanwhile, she put his cock in her mouth, but didn't move. She pushed her fingers into him, and tickled his prostate. Almost immediately he began moaning louder, but he wasn't having an orgasm, per se, it was powerful, and it was lasting, and he loved it, he had never felt anything like this experience. He opened his eyes to realize that she wasn't sucking or pumping on his dick with her mouth, nor was he thrusting into her mouth. It didn't look like she was moving at all, she was just massaging his prostate, and quite literally milking him into her mouth. With the sensations that she was causing, his entire body felt like he was literally fucking someone, and being fucked at the same time. He had never experienced anything quite so pleasurable. When she had a mouthful of milked cum, she slowly pulled her fingers out of his ass, and leaned over to kiss him. He greedily grabbed the back of her head and took what she had to offer. Gulping down his own sperm, and wanting more.

When they had finished, he couldn't find the will to move. He had just experienced Heaven, Nirvana, and Shangri La, all within the last few moments, he didn't want to lose that feeling.

"See? You thought you knew something about sex," she said, smiling and wiping the cum from her chin, "I remember my first beer, too."

Forcing himself to break this trance, he gasped for air as he asked, "I'm just a little more than speechless right now, but please tell me that wasn't a fluke."

"You like that? Yeah, just a little trick I learned on the mean streets of Singapore," she teased, "we called that, 'Tickling the volcano'."

The statement snapped him out of his daze, he shot up, checking to see if she was joking or not, and of course she had her hand covering her mouth so he didn't hear her laughing.

"I love that we are so comfortable with each other that we can joke like that, but seriously if anything big like that ever comes up in this fashion, you might not like me afterward. I don't want that to happen, so please don't ever tell me real news like that," Nick said, trying to warn her not to cross his line.

"Ok, understood. Sorry, that pushed it, huh?" Kaylee said, apologetically.

"You were close. You do come up with good ones though, I'll give you that," he said, lying back down on the dock.

"Hey, there's no naked sunbathing for you," she chided, "You better put my panties on, or I'll fuck that sweet man-pussy of your's until my cum starts running out of your nose!"

Nick smiled, remembering her request, "Do you promise?"

"Forever," she replied.

He sat up and grabbed the bra and panties that she had left on the edge of the dock. She grabbed the panties from him and put his feet through the leg holes, and up his legs. He stood up to finish putting them where they needed to be. Her bra was almost as simple, as he realized that the clasp was in front. He threaded his arms through the holes in the shoulder straps, and pulled it together, clasping it in front. Nick was a few inches taller than Kaylee, but not much bigger around the chest. Since he didn't have breasts the cups were flat, but the rest of the bra fit correctly.

At this point, Kaylee decided that she was done swimming for now, and jumped up on the dock. As she jumped out of the water, this beautiful naked woman revealed her hidden surprise hidden below the waterline. Nick watched as it bounced as she moved.

"I thought the water caused it to shrink," he said, as he gestured to her partially erect member.

"Aww, your jealousy is so cute, don't worry, I like yours," she affirmed.

He looked at her glistening body, lustfully. A few drops of water got on him as she started to dry off.

"Wow, the water actually is kinda chilly, huh?" He said, wiping the water from his arm.

"Yeah, but it's so refreshing. Let's lay down so we can get a little sun on our bodies before we have to go. By the way Mr. Nature, how long until the sun is completely down?" she asked, testing his claim to be able to judge the time by looking at the sun.

Nick held up a hand, "we have about 2 hours before the sun is below the horizon. So, I guess, 20 minutes after 8, or so."

"Hey, that's the halfway point for you agreeing to be my slave today!" she said.

"Oh yeah, I didn't even think about that." he said with a grin.

Kaylee checked the time at which sunset would occur on her phone. Her Google app said, "Sunset is at 8:19 PM."

"Told ya," Nick said with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Uh huh, Just so you have a heads up. You are getting raped tonight." She smiled.

"Can't rape the willing." He fired back.

They laid in the sun for a while, and flipped after a while to get some on their backs. At about 8 o' clock, Kaylee was starting to get a little cold. So they had decided that it was time to go. Nick stayed in her underwear, but threw a shirt and shirts on over top. She just put her clothes on without underwear, and stated that they wouldn't be able to stop anywhere, because her cock wasn't tucked between her legs anymore, and without panties to hold it in place, it would just flop around even more. Nick agreed though he also fanticized for a moment, and stated he didn't want to stop anyway, as her bra was showing through his shirt. She joked that it would be hot to watch him walk into a store without his shirt on, just the red lacy bra. He wasn't feeling that brave yet.