Nick's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He expertly manipulated her beautiful truck between the trees and cattails to extricate them out of the swamp, and got back onto the road. They drove in silence for a while until they got within a couple blocks of her house.

"Do you want to stay at Matt's tonight, or did you want to come home?" Kaylee asked.

The question made shivers run down Nick's spine, "Home, definitely... you gotta try raping the willing, remember?"

She giggled, "Oh yeah!"

They pulled in the driveway, and he shut the engine off. They sat quietly for a moment, he finally broke the silence, "Thank you. If not for you, I would never know what true happiness was. I've only just found you, but it feels like I have known you for years. This has been the most perfect day I have ever had. So thank you."

She smiled proudly, and turned her head to hide her tears as she got out of the truck.

"You are very welcome, and now that the sappy stuff is out of the way, get your sweet ass in that house and shower up. You're still my slave..." Kaylee said.

"Mmm, yes Mistress!" Nick replied.

After his shower, Nick wrapped a towel around his waist and entered the bedroom. The ceiling light was off, soft music was playing, red ambient lights and candles were glowing strategically around the room, there were rose petals on the floor, leading to the bed, where a baby pink silk nightie and matching silk boxers were laying.

"I want you to put these on, and come sit at the vanity." she purred.

Nick did as he was told, first putting his feet in the panties and pulling them up, slowly, and as seductively as he could. Paying mind to keep the towel on until he was covered up by the silk boxers, for two reasons: first, the feigned modesty adds to the mystique, while at the same time, not letting Kaylee see what she wants to see, makes her blood boil with anticipation. Adding yet one more reason to fuck him, HARD! It was a win/win for him.

She knew what he was playing at and fantasized him saying, 'I'm just an innocent straight man, I don't know anything about being gay, oops, I fell over with my ass pointed straight up in the air, I hope no body comes and sticks a big, hard, creamy cock in there...'. The anticipation was raging in her, she didn't know how long she could last, but she was going to hold out as long as possible.

Nick allowed the towel to drop to the floor and he stepped out of it. He turned and picked up the nightgown, and put his arms through the arm holes, and let it slide down his skin. He didn't say it, but the sensation of being enveloped by silk was driving him crazy. He smoothed it out and walked over to the vanity. As he sat down, Kaylee was just staring with a sexy smile across her face, loving the vision before her. She told him to use what she had taught him about make up, and apply a light foundation, then a lipstick that matched his nightgown. After he was made up to her specifications, she brought him to the bed and had him lie down. She then produced a shackle from each corner of the bed and securely fastened one to each of his limbs. Once he was bound, she finally broke her silence and explained what she had planned for tonight.

"Ok, now that you are fastened to the bed, I can tell you what I have planned. I told you that I was going to rape you tonight, and you said, 'can't rape the willing.' I will be showing you how wrong you were about that." Kaylee said, explaining in detail what she was going to do tonight, the last words she said actually scared him a little bit, "After tonight, your body will never be the same!"

Nick was now wondering if he had gotten himself in some sort of trouble with Kaylee, and now she was taking her revenge. He was unable to move much, as the restraints were pulling his arms and legs to the corners of the bed, and there was no slack. Kaylee knew what she was doing as it pertained to bondage.

"There, perfect." she said, admiring her handiwork, "I didn't tell you about my affinity for bondage, I hope you are ok with that, because it's happening."

Nick wasn't worried about the bondage, he was more concerned with how she was going to alter his body tonight, "No, the ropes are fine, I just don't like a lot of pain... please be gentle!" he said, half-jokingly.

She just smiled and slid her panties down her legs. She then held them up to show how excited she was for tonight. The front of them were wet with precum, "Open up, baby." she said, then she pushed them into his mouth, wet spot first. Once they were totally in his mouth, she put a muzzle on him, holding the panties in place and so he didn't talk.

Nick was in absolute heaven, he could taste her cum, and smell her musk, he loved it. Kaylee then pulled the top of his nightgown down to reveal his right nipple. She made eye contact with him as she pulled his nipple into her mouth and nibbled on it. He could feel his cock getting hard from it. She then pulled away a little, and blew on it, causing it to stand up erect. She produced a tray, from under the bed that had been put there waiting for her. He looked at the tray, and noticed needles and gauze. This was how she was changing his body. She was going to pierce his nipples.

She used an alcohol swab to prep the areola, and told him that the pain would subside in a little bit. She clamped the nipple and pushed the needle through, Nick winced in pain, but didn't make a sound. He opened his eyes just as she was screwing the ball on the end of the curved barbell. There wasn't much blood, and it hurt like hell, but he kinda liked it. She finished cleaning up his right nipple, and moved to the left. Once both nipples were pierced, she told him that she would be doing a couple more, one in the nose, and belly button.

He didn't mind getting his nipples pierced, but his belly button was another story. Girls were the only ones that got belly button jewelry, not guys. But maybe this was Kaylee's way of saying that she wanted him to transition. Maybe she just thinks it's sexy. Either way, he had no choice, but to let her do what she wanted to him, because he was tied to the bed.

Once the four piercings were done, she showed him the jewelry that she put in his belly button. It was a miniature dog tag that said, 'Property of Kaylee Jones'.

"I wanted people to know who you belong to. A Prince Albert wouldn't show a dog tag, but if you wear a belly shirt, a belly button does. The nipple piercings were just because I think guys that have their nipples pierced seem to like dick... I happen to know that you are getting really good at sucking cock too! The nose piercing is for something later... just let it heal." she explained, now that she was done inflicting pain.

She opened the top drawer of her night stand, and pulled out a large feather. Nick knew what she was going to do next. She smiled as she saw the look in his eyes, half not wanting to be tickled, and half begging for more. She expertly caressed his skin, starting at the top of his bare chest, she made sure to pay some attention to his sore nipples, making them itch. She noticed that Nick was beginning to shake a little, she put a hand on his arm to see why he was shaking. Concerned, she looked deep in his eyes and told him to blink once if he was not enjoying himself, twice if he was. He blinked over and over and over again, trying to beg her to continue. She asked again differently to confirm his answer, and again he did as she wanted.

She continued caressing him with the feather for a while, once she figured that his skin was about as sensitive and alive as it was going to get, she put the feather away and pulled out a diabolical looking contraption with a dildo inside, and another sticking out of the front of it. She put it over his crotch and he realized that the front dildo was actually hollow, she was putting his dick inside it and he further realized that his dick didn't touch the sides. Only when she got it almost all the way in, there was a membrane he could feel himself push through, but just the head. He immediately knew what this contraption was and what she was planning to do. It was a strap-on dildo, that had a butt plug inside. Nick knew that Kaylee was going to fuck herself on it, while leaving Nick in agony. That was ok though, because he got to watch the entire thing. He had never been tied down before, but this was definitely not going to be the last time it happens! He loved the attention that he was getting, even though it was just to further torture him.

Once she got the back of the strap-on in place, she made sure the butt plug was lubed up and pushed it slowly into his ass. She knew it would be a tight fit, but it wouldn't hurt him, because at its biggest point, it was only slightly larger than her cock. With as hard as she was fucking him, she knew this would fit perfectly. As his hole gave way to the intruding dildo, he let out a moan of satisfaction. She adjusted his now rock hard cock in line with the dildo, and made sure it was still inside of the hard shell. He didn't know if she was doing this because he was too small for her ass, or if she just didn't want his cock to feel the sensation of fucking her ass, either way, the result was the same. She stepped back and admired her handiwork, yet again.

"This is just too cute! You actually look like a girl, wearing a strap on dildo, but someone tied your pretty little body down so now you can't fuck your man! Now I'm going to use you like a fuck toy. I'm going to masterbate on that dildo and cum all over your face. Tomorrow morning, that cum will be nice and dry and I'm going to make you wear it all day at work. I can't get over how cute you are now. You've got to see this!" she gushed, as she picked up her phone and took a couple pictures to show him. He was worried at first because now there was proof that he crossdressed. However, as he looked at the pictures, he saw a cute girl with a muzzle on and a strap-on dildo. There was no proof that the person in the picture was him. He truly looked like someone else. If he didn't know that these were pictures of him, he would have wanted to fuck the girl in the shot.

"Do you like what you see, baby?" she asked.

"Mmm hmm." was all that he could say, and he confirmed it by nodding his head.

"You think my girlfriend is sexy? You want to fuck her, don't you?" she asked, now almost delirious with lust.

Again, all he could say was, "Mmm hmm".

"That's just too bad. Because she's fucking me with this big dildo" she grabbed the fake cock between his legs, "and when I'm done, I'm going to fuck her pussy until she comes. You wish you could fuck me don't you? I know you want my sweet ass, but you can't have it." she teased.

She slowly stroked her cock until it became hard. She then stood on the bed and straddled Nick, lining up the massive dildo with her ass. She squatted down on it making the entire thing disappear inside of her. All the while, she was letting out a throaty moan of her own. Once it was fully inserted, she moved up and down on the dildo, making Nick realize that with every thrust of her on the dildo, was making the butt plug fuck him in sync. The bulb of the plug was pulling on his sphincter, and rubbing on his prostate at the same time, as she pumped on the fake dick, Nick's cock was leaking from being milked by the bulb tubing on his prostate, which is why the membrane was inside the dildo, to catch his creamy milk.

Kaylee rode the dildo for about 15 straight minutes, while Nick felt the same sensation that she did. When Nick realized this, he couldn't help but admire the dedication to detail, and the thought behind this, making him further realize that Kaylee was a genius, and a sex godess! Neither of them were having sex with each other, directly. But both of them were getting fucked in the ass with exactly what they both needed. A short time after Nick's realization, he couldn't help it, he smelled his girlfriend, he tasted her, he felt her fuck his ass, even though she was the one riding the dildo... He fell into one of the deepest and most powerful orgasms he ever had. This orgasm was unlike anything he had ever experienced, because once it hit, his entire body locked up, and just stayed like that for at least 12 and a half 'Mississippi's'. As the full orgasm kicked in, his eyes rolled back into his head, his body convulsed, and he lost all consciousness for a few seconds. The sight alone was pushing Kaylee over the edge with an orgasm of her own. Just as she was about to come, she lurched forward and started frantically beating off in Nick's face. He wanted to suck her off so bad, but the panties in his mouth were preventing any of that. She came gobs of cum all over his face. At one point, he thought he was going to choke because she shot a stream of cum right up his nose, and now it was running back to his throat. He quickly swallowed it before it got to his gag reflex. When she finished, she collapsed on top of him and started kissing his neck. He tried to keep her from tickling him too much, but the restraints held him tightly.

She licked and nibbled at his cum covered earlobe and whispered into his ear. "If I weren't so tired right now, I would fuck you like a cheap whore, and love you like my soulmate."

Nick was still shivering from the 'mega-gasm' that he just had. His entire body was humming with pleasure, and his piercings didn't even hurt anymore. They barely stung at this point. Kaylee slowly sat up, and undid the muzzle from his head. She pulled her, now soaking wet, panties from his mouth, and allowed him to remoisten his mouth and swallow before letting him speak.

"I really thought that I could hold out until I fucked your ass, but I guess this will have to do." she said, trying to catch her breath, "How was it for you? Did I position the butt plug right?"

"HO-LEE FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuucccckkk!!!!" was all Nick could say, after not being allowed to talk for a while. He wanted to say so many things, but the effects of the orgasm hadn't completely left his brain yet.

"I will assume that means I did 'ok'... Next time it'll be better, I promise." Kaylee cooed, smiling.

"I just... you were... I am still rock hard!!!!" everything that he wanted to say in his head, came tumbling out at the same time.

"You need to leave that cum on your face, sweetie. Stop trying to lick it all off!" she giggled, as he tried making all of her cum move toward his mouth as best as he could, while still being 99% immobile.

She couldn't resist anymore and helped him clean his face off with her tongue. She finished by drawing him in for a deep kiss, "I guess you don't have to wear that on your face all day, tomorrow. It was too tasty to waste."

"Yes it is, My Mistress." He agreed.

After they got done making out, she unbuckled his wrists, she tried turning to go for his ankle restraints, but she got wrapped up in a huge bear hug from Nick, instead, "Thank you, Kaylee. I'm never letting you go. I'm marrying you." he declared.

"Whoa, there cowboy. Let's have fun and get to know each other first. There's time for that kind of talk later!" she said, dismissing his decree.

Her dismissal didn't deter him at all. Nick knew that they were made for each other. She knew it too, even though she wasn't ready to completely admit it yet.

CHAPTER 6

The next morning, Nick woke up realizing that he was the only one in bed. He scanned the room and found no sign of Kaylee. He pulled the comforter back and realized that he was still wearing the strap-on dildo from last night. He unbuckled it at its sides, and carefully pulled his cock out of the hollow dildo. His cum was finally allowed to run out as he quickly tried to keep it from getting on the bed. He stood up and walked to the bathroom to pour what was left in the dildo into the toilet. That's when he noticed that Kaylee was in the shower, trying to be considerate and getting ready for work early, so Nick could have the bathroom to himself. He set the toy on the counter and pulled back the curtain.

"Hey you, do you want someone to wash your cock? I'm up for the job! Just sayin'" he joked as she leaned over to kiss him good morning.

"Whatever would I do without you?" she responded flatly, rolling her eyes, mockingly.

He then stepped in the shower to rinse off the previous day's sweat, and sex. They played for a bit, but then knew that if they were going to be to work on time, they needed to hurry.

Fifteen minutes later, they were climbing in the cab of Kaylee's truck and headed down the road.

"So, are we just going to tell everyone that we are a couple, or are we going to let them ask?" Nick asked.

Kaylee got a huge devilish smile and replied, "We won't have to, as soon as we get there, I'm ripping your clothes off and fucking your sweet slave ass at the cash register. They might get the message."

"Oh fuck, you are kidding right?" he snapped, looking at the clock.

"Hehe, yeah, especially since it's now 8:57" She giggled, pointing to the clock, "You haven't been my slave for over a half hour now. So it wouldn't be right to do that to you."

"Mmm, yeah... You're right... Maybe we shouldn't do something like that... with anyone in the store..." He hinted.

"Noooo!!" she yelled, "We can't do that at work! Matt would kill us both! We have to set some rules, 'No sex at work', capice?"

He nodded, understandingly, "Ok, ok... you're right. But as soon as we get home..."

"...Your ass is MINE!" she growled, cutting him off.

They walked in the store together, Matt was opening the register as they entered. His eyes got wide and he stopped what he was doing.

"Uh, g'morning you two." Matt said.

"Morning, Matt." Nick fired back, looking like a brand new man.

"So, how was the date? Didn't hear you get in last night." Matt asked inquisitively.

"I stayed at Kaylee's house..." Nick started to say.

"He's my bitch now and he's moving in with me." Kaylee said, with a big smile.

"Really?"

"He is. And he's my boyfriend now too." she said, in a matter-of-fact tone.

Matt looked at Nick, wanting to say something, but didn't want to upset his friend.

"Relax, Matt. Yes, I know she wasn't born a girl, but we connect in a way that transcends gender. I really like her, maybe even love her." Nick said, answering the question that Matt didn't want to ask.

"But, dude..." Matt tried to understand.

"I know, believe me. I've thought about this long and hard, and I don't want to be without her. I hope you can accept that you have a couple of fruits working for you." Nick said, trying to help him understand what he needed to know, and at the same time, told him to leave it alone.

"So you've had sex?" Matt asked, not letting it drop.

"At least 4 or 5 times by now... You're fucking right we did!" Kaylee blurted.

"You liked it?" Matt said, looking right at Nick.

"Matt, I want you to understand that yes, we had sex... yes, I thoroughly enjoyed it, as a matter of fact, I don't want to have sex with anyone, except Kaylee. I truly care deeply for her, and won't stand by and let anyone make her feel like she doesn't belong, just because they feel differently about what they think is right." As Nick finished, he noticed Matt was smiling.

"Was it really that good?" Matt asked curiously.

"The best." Nick confirmed.

"I wasn't trying to pry, but I have to admit, I was curious." Matt said finally, "I kinda hate to say this, but when I found out about her, she kinda broke my heart."

"You had a crush on me?" Kaylee asked.

"Um, well... maybe not a crush, I just thought that you were cute... uh... you know, before I found out about... you know." Matt was embarrassed now.

"I couldn't imagine what you would have done if you didn't find out about her, and you took her on a date." Nick said, almost giggling.

"Oh, I don't think anything would have happened... I'm a gentleman on dates!" Matt defended.