Nick's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would have fucked you until cum came out of your nose." Kaylee said flatly.

Matt's face turned beet red again with embarrassment, "y-you thought I was cute?".

"Why not? You're a good looking guy, and we get along pretty well. I would have thrown you a bone... literally." Kaylee said with a smile.

"Matt, are you trying NOT to say that you are a little curious about gay sex?" Nick asked plainly.

"Come on dude, look at her! Well besides, it's... you know... it's frowned upon!" Matt said.

"We aren't in the military anymore, bud. You've got to try and dismiss that mindset. If gay sex truly is a turn off for you, don't do it. But if it doesn't repulse you, you owe it to yourself to go out and try it. I found out about her, after she gave me the best BJ of my life! I didn't get mad, as a matter of fact, I think it turned me on to be tricked into it. It doesn't hurt when she looks this sexy, either." Nick said.

"Yeah, but taking a dick in the ass, dude?"

"Best thing that ever happened to me."

"No shit?"

"You gotta do it with someone you trust, obviously, and make sure to do some foreplay to get you into it. Take it easy, and go slow... make sure you are ready before anything happens. Kaylee was super attentive to me, that's how she convinced me." Nick said.

"Well, that and the fact that you came without anyone touching your cock. We call that a 'sissygasm'." Kaylee admitted.

Matt was silent for a second, just looking at the two of them, then finally spoke, "How do you cum without touching yourself?"

"It isn't easy to keep your hands away! But when it hits, you can't stand up for at least 20 minutes afterward." Nick said, speaking from experience.

"Hehehe, I did that twice to him,'' Kaylee admitted.

"You mean, you..." Matt used his hands to stimulate the action of fucking.

"Of course." Kaylee said, "Did you think I always just took it because I look like a girl? I give as good as I get."

Matt's head was spinning, he never thought Nick would be this open about his sex life, let alone, gay sex!

"I don't know how it works, I'm sorry, I didn't know." Matt said, shamefully.

"No sweat, I didn't know either a couple days ago. Now, I couldn't imagine life without her." Nick said proudly.

"Well, ok then. Just don't let this get in the way of work, please!" Matt said, dismissively trying to understand.

"Oh, and I'm moving out. We are moving in together." Nick said.

Just then, people were coming inside to shop, breaking up the conversation, and making the three friends focus on their jobs.

Kaylee went to get changed into today's costume, Nick couldn't wait to see what she had in store. Seeing that she is dressing with a purpose today!

Nick turned on the lights in the rest of the store, and put out the sidewalk displays. When he was finished, Matt showed him how to use the cash register, and let him take over.

The day dragged by for all three of them. Matt was mad at himself for not getting with Kaylee when he had the chance. Nick and Kaylee would flash glances and smiles at one another between customers. Kaylee was dressed as Super Girl today and her tits were stretching the fabric of the costume so tightly across her chest, it was a miracle that Nick could get anything done. She would make sure to bend over and flip up her miniskirt to show Nick her ass at every opportunity she got. It was making them both hot and horny, he didn't know how he was going to contain himself. Since he was at the register today, Nick didn't need to be in costume, but wondered if people would complain if he wore sexy female costumes like Kaylee all the time, or even paired costumes with her.

Six o' clock finally arrived, Kaylee went to the back to change while Nick and Michelle brought in the sidewalk signs, turned everything off and wiped down all high traffic areas. Matt was clearing his desk for the night when Nick stepped in.

"Well, my first full day is on the books, boss. How'd I do?" Nick asked.

"You did good! Hey, I gotta tell ya, there were a few guys talking earlier, saying all the things that they would do to Kaylee if they had a chance, one of them actually said that her and Michelle were the reason that they come here all the time instead of going to the store in the mall." Matt replied.

"Hey, that's job security for ya!" Nick said.

"Everyone that works here is essential. Now that you are here, I already see a rise in morale and a drop in everyone's load around the store. That's a good day in everybody's book! Also, since you are the reason that any of us have a job, by funding my store for two years, I have been filling out forms, and calling everyone in Hell's half-acre in order to make you co-owner, with a 49.9% stake in the business. I would call it 50/50, but I want the final say on major decisions. Are you ok with that?" Matt said, in all seriousness.

"Wow! Really? I don't know what to say!" Nick was flabbergasted.

"Say 'yes', and shake my hand, partner!" Matt said, holding his hand out.

"Yes! Obviously, yes!" Nick said as he shook his friend, and new business partner's hand.

With the new news, Nick no longer felt skeptical about moving in with Kaylee, she could keep her money, and Nick would have his own! He couldn't believe the turn in his luck.

"What do you say I take my new business partner, and his lovely girlfriend out for dinner tonight?" Matt asked.

"Sure, I'll have to talk with Kaylee, but as long as she's onboard, we are game." Nick responded, not wanting to overstep any boundaries.

"Great! I'll see you at the Brass Lantern at 8, then." Matt said as he shut off his desk lamp and walked toward the door.

Kaylee was waiting for Nick at the door. She didn't want to interrupt whatever was going on in Matt's office. Nick walked up to her and put his hands on her hips, he could see goosebumps form on her arm, and he smiled.

"Looks like someone missed me a little bit." he said, as he kissed her.

"Just lusting." she replied, innocently.

"Mmm, I like the sound of that! Hey, do you want to go to dinner with the owners of this place? I hear that you are really into one of them..." Nick hinted.

"Matt made you his partner?" she smiled.

"Yup, he's taking us to The Brass Lantern to celebrate. Oh, and I gotta tell you what he told me about some customers..." Nick explained what Matt had told him about the guys being loyal to this place because of her and Michelle.

"Just wait until Nikki makes an appearance, guys will line up around the block!" she replied.

"Shhh, no one knows about that, yet... I kinda want to keep that under wraps for a while. Let people get used to us being a couple first." he admonished her.

"Ok, that's up to you, I'm just saying..." She retreated.

The ride to Kaylee's house... err... 'Their Home' was surreal. Nothing felt real to Nick, he kept pinching himself to ensure he wasn't dreaming. In the course of a day he found a job, his soulmate and a new home.

When they got home, Kaylee jumped in the shower first, while Nick pulled out his dinner jacket and suit from his bags that he brought. Kaylee quickly finished her shower and began putting something together, for herself to wear. When Nick was finished in the bathroom, he stepped out and saw that she had added some things to his ensemble. A pink thong, matching bra, white stockings and a garter belt. Feelings of sex that he hasn't thought about in a few hours came boiling up to the front of his mind. Was everyday going to be this good with Kaylee? He could only hope. Just as he was feeling the silky fabric of the panties with his fingers, she walked back into the bedroom, carrying a new butt plug.

"You didn't think that I would let you have a boring 7-course meal without a surprise or two, to keep you on your toes, did you?" Kaylee said, slapping his ass hard.

The shock of the slap snapped him out of his daydream, and realize what she had planned.

"Oh god, you are going to make me wear that, aren't you?" Nick asked.

"I don't want to be bored at dinner. These things have a way of dragging." she replied flatly.

"You think this dinner is going to be boring? We are walking into this thing with at least a couple of elephants in the room. You know he's interested in joining us, but I don't want to have sex with him." Nick said, trying to help her understand where he stood.

"Well, I'm not going to be bored... I am having the time of my life with you, and then I just found out today that Matt would have accepted me, too. What is a girl, with the libido of a teenage boy, supposed to do?" she responded, trying to help Nick understand her standpoint..

"Wait, are you serious? Do you want to fuck Matt too?" He asked, a little bit hurt.

"Not if you don't want it. He's cute, but he had an opportunity. I'm not so greedy that I need more than you, I'm yours, and you're mine." she confirmed.

"Mmm, good answer." he said, as he kissed her.

"Ok, if we are going to be there by 8, we gotta move!" she said, breaking the kiss.

The evening went well. Matt toasted to new love, and new partnerships. Once all of the pomp and circumstance was finished, Kaylee saw her chance to do something. She reached in her purse, nonchalantly, and hit a button, making Nick jolt straight up and out of his seat. He shot a look at Kaylee who was now failing to hold back her laughter. Matt had no idea what was going on, so he just sat there staring at the two of them. Nick quietly sat back down, not breaking eye contact with her.

"Can I be in on the joke?" Matt asked, lightly.

"I don't think you want to know." Kaylee whispered, red-faced between gasps for air.

Matt sat there, looking at both of them, and did some reverse engineering from the situation to make an educated assumption. Once he figured it out, his eyes grew big and he stared at Nick.

He leaned in close to Nick and whispered, "Do you have something in your... prison pocket, that she just turned on with a remote control?"

Nick sat there staring at Kaylee, wide-eyed, without moving he said, "It would seem that way, yes."

"Is it going, right now?"

Nick nodded.

"Is it... you know... turning you on, or is it just weird?" Matt knew he crossed the line.

Nick turned his head toward Matt, and said, "you are awfully curious about something that you are supposedly against... " he turned back toward Kaylee, "Methinks the lady doth protest, too much!"

Kaylee was now staring at Matt with wide eyes, "Uh huh, methinks the lady wants to find out..."

They both looked at Matt. His face was turning every shade of red imaginable. He was turned on, he was curious, he didn't know what to do. He just kept looking at both of them to say something, or do something to change the subject.

"Sweetie, would you mind if we brought Matt back to our place for some fun? I promise that you will like it." Kaylee asked, half wondering if Matt would do it, and half wondering where his breaking point is.

Nick thought about it, he looked at Matt wondering if he was ready for such an experience, and finally said, "I think that would be up to little Mary, here. What do you think, Mary?"

Matt was frozen in fear, he didn't know what to do, and wasn't sure if he could do it, even if he wanted to.

"Matt? Buddy? Blink if you can hear me." Nick said, trying to get any type of response from him.

"I-I..." Matt stammered, "...I do..."

Nick was a little shocked at how quickly Matt wanted to do this. He turned to Kaylee, "I see what you mean, that look of fear is almost cute."

"You kidding me, that's adorable!" she quickly responded.

"Are we really thinking about doing this?" Matt asked.

"Well, WE are going to, Kaylee explained, "The question you need to ask yourself is, do you want to join?"

Matt looked at Kaylee, "I do."

"Hon, not that I don't enjoy what your little friend is doing to my asshole, but it feels like it's drilling its way to my throat." Nick said as he shifted in his seat.

"Whoops, how did that get turned up to frappe?" Kaylee teased, as she hit the button in her purse.

Nick sighed in relief as the vibrations against his prostate subsided.

"That looked kinda intense. Is it painful?" Matt inquired.

"Boy, you are insatiable this evening aren't you?" Nick teased.

"I'm just curious."

"Well, at first, it can be a little painful, but once you get used to it being there, it starts feeling good... then some jackass didn't tell you that it's a vibrator and turns it on in the middle of the restaurant, just to amuse herself...".

"Mmm, I love you too, Nikki." she purred.

"Do you have one too?" Matt asked carelessly.

"Whoa! Hey, you don't ask a lady if she has something in her booty." she scolded.

"You're no lady, you're my nasty little sex kitten." Nick shot back.

"Good point. Nope, I'm not partaking in the fun." she answered, bluntly.

The flirtatious talk continued, people at adjacent tables began scoffing at what they were saying, complaining to the waiters about their choice in topics for discussion.

"Excuse me." The hostess interjected, "it seems that we are receiving multiple complaints from other patrons about what your group is talking about, and frankly, the management would appreciate it if you took your disgusting talk somewhere else."

"My apologies, ma'am. We will change the subject." Nick said, embarrassed.

"No, the owners have asked you to leave. Don't worry about the check, it has been taken care of. Just please leave." she said, flatly.

"Sweet, free food! We were done eating anyway." Kaylee yelled, "Ok slaves, pack it up. You've embarrassed your mistress, by bragging about getting a dick in your asses. This is a civilized place, there's no room for faggotry here! All of these nice straight people are afraid they are going to get the gay on them! Let's get out of here before our conversations make the entire place erupt into a gigantic gay free for all fuck-fest!!"

"Ma'am, I didn't mean it like that." the hostess said, trying to calm Kaylee down.

"Nope, I'm a dude, wanna see? Oh I better not, you'll catch the homosexuality! Fuck you bitch, get out of my way." Kaylee was pissed!

Nick and Matt were both embarrassed beyond anything they'd ever experienced before. But they both understood where Kaylee's anger was coming from. They never said a word, they simply stood up, gathered their things and walked behind Kaylee.

Once they were outside, Matt and Nick handed their valet tickets to the kid at the stand. No one said anything at first, mainly because it was a sensitive subject. After a few minutes, a miraculous thing happened. A lot of people followed suit, and walked out of the restaurant. Patrons were filing out of the restaurant as if someone hit the fire alarm. There were people patting Kaylee on the back, saying 'good for you', or,'I never realized that this restaurant was owned by bigots'. Everyone walked out on their meal because they didn't agree with how Kaylee was being treated. Even though the hostess had every right to kick them out, she went about it the wrong way. That was the only point that people cared about.

As they got into their vehicles, they decided that they would be going to Matt's house for a night cap.

Once they arrived at Matt's, he went to the kitchen to get a bottle of wine, Kaylee followed Nick to the living room. Once they sat down and began to relax, spirits began rising again. The heated stuff at the restaurant was dropped, and they began to get back to the conversation that caused all of that mess.

"So..." Matt began, "Getting you two together was like throwing a lit match into a gas tank. Your lives will never be boring!"

"I have to apologize to both of you. I shouldn't have snapped at that woman. I didn't mean to tell everyone in that restaurant that you two were my gay slaves, especially you, Matt... It's just a lot to deal with when people act stupid, just because you don't live your life, their way." Kaylee said, looking at the floor.

"Hey, it's no problem, Kay! If I had a problem with it, I would have never invited you to dinner. You should know me better than that by now." Matt explained, "and I wanted to tell you that I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself. That takes a lot of guts!"

"I wish that never happened, but since it did, I'm happy with the outcome. Those people in the restaurant were right by following us out. If people were bothered by us, they should have told us instead of telling the waiter. And since it looked like the entire restaurant emptied or when we left, I doubt that anyone truly complained. Fuck anyone that feels differently!" Nick declared.

"Aww, thank you guys!" Kaylee gushed, "I love feeling loved!"

They chatted lightly for a while about the store and what changes Nick had in mind. They didn't talk about anything too heavy, because they all knew what they wanted to talk about, and it wasn't about work.

"Soooo...." Matt tried subtly bringing the conversation of sex up, again, "Do you guys want uh... another... glass of wine?"

"I better not. I quit drinking after I got out of the navy. These days, I am a fairly cheap date." Nick said, feeling the effects of the wine.

That didn't go as Matt had planned, but Kaylee saw what he was trying to, and helped him out.

"Oh really? Cheap slut, you say?" Kaylee teased.

"Date!" Nick corrected, realizing she was playing, "Oh... Yeah, I guess that's cool too."

"Smooth, dude..." Matt chimed in.

"Shut up!"

They laughed together as the tension between them began to fade.

"So Matt..." Kaylee began her interrogation to see how far he was willing to go, "How long before you found out about me, were you fantasizing about fucking me?"

Matt let out an unintentional, yet still comical gulp, "I... uh... a while."

"Did you fantasize about me?"

"...Yeah."

"Did you ever wish that I walked into your office, wearing one of my skimpy costumes and made you eat my pussy?" she asked, pushing his limits.

"...Y-yeah."

"Did you touch yourself while thinking about me?"

"Yes..." barely a whisper.

"What did you do when you came? I want you to tell me what you did." she demanded softly as she was inching ever closer to him on the couch.

"...No... I can't..." he said.

"Yes you can, tell me what you did with that hot load of cum. You jerked yourself off to the thought of me. That was MY cum, what did you do with it, Matt?" she was so close to him now, she was seductively whispering in his ear.

She knew exactly what Matt did with his spunk, he came in the panties of one of Kaylee's costumes. She could smell it the next day when she arrived at work, but didn't know who did it. She figured it out really quick when she decided to wear it, and made sure the wet spot was still there. She saw Matt's face that day, and how red it immediately got.

"I came in your costume that you wore the next day." he said looking at the floor.

Nick was shocked. He couldn't move because he was so enveloped into the story that he had to remind himself to breathe.

Kaylee looked at Nick and smiled. Nick was amazed at her tenacity. The fact that she reduced him to a squirming little pile of mush, all without touching him. She was more than a genius, she was an artist.

"Matt, you know that I have known it was you for years, don't you?"

"Well, I do now. Truth is, I thought that costume was Michelle's. I didn't want to mess up your costume."

"Wait, you jacked off to Michelle?" Nick asked, now willing to be a part of the conversation.

"No, it was definitely Kaylee, but I didn't want her to find out, so I thought I came in Michelle's costume. I'm sorry, Kaylee. Please don't quit!" Matt pleaded.

"Quit? Mmm no, I just wanted my cum! I'm willing to get it straight from the tap if Nikki lets me." she said as she looked at Nick awaiting his approval.