All Comments on 'Nick's Quest Pt. 03'

by XceptMe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun story

I'm intrigued to see what happens next. Thanks!

BadConscienceBadConsciencealmost 9 years ago
hope this doesn't turn cuckold

I'm not liking how he's letting Leigh get away with all this lying to his face and fucking behind his back, but I'm still intrigued. Can't wait to read the next chapter

jsh1138jsh1138almost 9 years ago
i liked chapter one but..

i'm not really into the cuckhold stuff or the the whole protagonist slowly deciding to suck a cock sub-plot. i liked the pushing of boundaries but at a certain point it just becomes totally unbelievable. Why stay with Leigh and watch her humiliate him when he has 10 other girls who want to fuck him too? Doesn't really make any sense.

XceptMeXceptMealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hey guys (Bad, jsh), thanks so much for your comments. This story was literally started in 2006. I had to re-write some parts that were just "dated" because of technology and some other particulars of the story. I always wanted to submit it in May, because that is when the story started out taking place during....so after many years, it is finally seeing readers, and no longer just documents on my flash drive.

Cuckhold is not something I'm really familiar with, in real-life certainly, nor does it interest me much in reading. To me, it was always the woman cheating on her husband, usually with him knowing, right? But in my story, Nick is allowed to do the same, though he is overall less enthusiastic about it. So I never really thought that was what I was writing.

Nick is obviously young and excited about all the sex he is getting. What young guy wouldn't? But he also wouldn't mind finding love and a long-term relationship. Leigh clearly matches his "type" when it comes to her body, But does he really like all the stuff going on? Of course not. But is he putting a stop to it all? Of course not.

As for the male-male stuff, all I will say is the truth. Back about 8-9 years ago, it was something my wife asked me if I would ever consider doing. I said I would not, not interested, not curious. She told me she thought it would be hot. So I told her then that I would consider it, if the situation ever presented itself. We had never experienced sex with others, nor were we seeking it then. Just said I would consider it, but only because it made her happy. It was during that time that I was writing this story, which is the only reason it made its way into this story. Some 9 years later, still married and that situation has never arisen, nor will it ever. It is just something that isn't discussed by us. It was for a few weeks 8-9 years ago...that's it. Such a small part of my life, and an even smaller part of this overall story.

The title is "Nick's Quest"....the quest if it isn't obvious is to find that special one to share the rest of his life with; not to find the next girl he can bang with Leigh's permission or to hear about Leigh's most recent adventure. And it is just a story....crazy plot and trying to just write nonsense, but fun nonsense. Certainly nothing I ever experienced. (Sad, but true.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Such a shallow disrespectful relationship is not much fun to read about.

Agreed that no one is openly cheating on the other, mostly, but still there is this blasé' attitude regarding sex with others that just takes the specialness out of their relationship. And if that's their thing then it is what it is. But what it is is cheap and unsatisfying, at least intellectually. Remembering that the major sexual organ is the brain, the sex these people are experiencing is mostly brainless, and therefore mostly mechanical muscle spasms. Not love, not romance, not emotional bonding. Just animal fucking. Pretty exciting, if your about 14 years old. Adults tend to seek more meaning in their lives, including their love/sex lives. If these people are looking for soul mates, they need to develop some souls first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You had to go and ruin a good storyline.

I was really beginning to like this Leigh character until you turned into a mental case.

Then you introduce guys sucking each other off yet they aren't gay?

That's when I quit reading an otherwise awesome story.

next...

EvanescalonEvanescalonover 8 years ago
Started out fantastic... then it crashed.

I didn't make it past page three of this chapter. I tried to force my way through it, however it just kept getting worse. Your characters became hallow knockoffs of the cast they started as, and it was no longer enjoyable at all.

Your story started off with the romantic aspects of a strong character with a decent struggle and a bit of straying. However everybody having sex with everybody just for the sake of sex, it ruins the premise and flow of the story.

Better luck next time.

XceptMeXceptMeover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for reading!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB6 months ago

Leigh lies all the time and is clearly treating him like an idiot.

When will Sam realise his wife wants Nick?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous